Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping too for more Lydia real life backstory.

2. PainedSouL

PainedSouL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, chaeting men must die is one of the best manhuas I have read and my current favorite. I read the raws till the High school arc and.
    the ml is an a**hole. In this arc, I srsly ship su luxia withhis cute and kind sister who is much better

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    He's exactly a typical ML of chinese novel. But the difference is when normal ML got the FL no matter how much of a**hole he is, this ML get his payback by our MC. Maybe that's why this manhwa is so satisfying for me.

4. PainedSouL

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the meaning of 'she disappears'? Is it like everyone in that world forgets her and its like she never existed?

5. PainedSouL

Reading List:
    Link
    YES......ALL B*TCHES AND A**HOLES DESERVE TO DIE AT SU LUXIA'S HANDS

6. Iloverabbits

Iloverabbits Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Excerpt for ML, everyone forgets her and treats ML like he's crazy

7. PainedSouL

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, But srsly tho, he deserved it

8. Littlepho

Littlepho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went to read the raws of the manga, and the arc after the school arc, or the cultivation arc, the male lead (Brown hair, green eyes) dude found out that the MC is not from the world (or at least it wasn’t the same person). The dude also seemed to want to follow our MC and kinda went nuts when the MC killed herself after he revealed what he knew (also at the end of the high school arc, the guy killed himself after the MC disappeared). Unfortunately the arc after the cultivation arc (an exorcist arc) doesn’t have any romance so I’m not too sure and the new arc (another ancient China arc) just began.

9. Qe.ilsa

Qe.ilsa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have the link to the raws?

10. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m more excited about this current arc for the raws!! *-* She went back to the timeline/story of the emperor she raised. Though, I think the villainess this time is smarter than the other arcs.

Danigurl and Yuraine like this.
  12. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone explain the latest arc? my chinese isn't really that good and i got confused

bleedingliar24 and elparis like this.
  13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    please, someone spoil what is happening in the ghost arc thing.

14. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's an anime of it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  15. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I really enjoy this manhua. I wish I can read the novel for more in-depth details.

16. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any info for the latest arc?

[​IMG]

17. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

from the latest raw seems like current ark is related to 1st ark

18. Littlepho

Littlepho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that it could be a Yuri arc. I'm not sure though, I didnt really read it but glanced through the pictures. The MC becomes a ghost/evil spirit after she rejects a dude which lead him to throw chemicals on her face which destroyed her face. The evil spirit took revenge on the dude and when the female lead tried to get rid of her, the MC took the body. (I'm not sure about that part) The MC escaped, reappearing to act as a innocent spirit. The female lead really started to care for the MC but then at the MC showed who she really was when she was trying to save the female who I think she was really pressured by her grandpa and would often get whipped or starved (?) When she failed something. Anyways at the end the MC again poofed but this time she left behind a little charm for the female lead. I'm not sure how accurate this is since it was only based off the pictures rather than the actual words.

19. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some slight corrections:

MC arrived and quickly broke free of the female protagonist's ward and killed the scummy rich guy. She thought her mission was done, but the system reported that she only got a B grade for her mission. Since MC prides herself on getting only full S scores on her missions, she went back into the world to find out what was missing.

That's when MC shows up again as an innocent looking ghost, which was intended by the female lead's sect to be used as a sacrifice in an upcoming rite to "strengthen the spiritual barrier between the mortal world and the underworld". MC plays the white lotus role to lead the FP into getting suspicious of the rite and of her sect, eventually finding out the MC's host was total innocent and not an evil ghost, and then standing up for the MC at the time of the rite against her sect master.

Also, during the investigation, MC received a notice that the central system was shutting down for maintenance, which means she would have no access to most of her powers, and that she runs the risk of actually dying with her host if she stays in the mission world. There's a flashback to the MC's origins of before/when she became a mission agent, and she eventually decides to stick it out with the mission, relying only on her acting and wits.

In the end, MC reveals the truth that the sect master was conspiring with a ghost king, who was actually one of the former sect masters and trying to use the sacrifices to gain power, and also to weaken barrier between worlds so that the sect would have a steady job and high status in the modern world for catching ghosts. The original host was an innocent who fit the right criteria for sacrifice, and her death and becoming a ghost was orchestrated.

MC manages to drag the final confrontation long enough for the central system to come back online, and then defeats the villain bosses. The female lead, who had fallen for MC by that time, asks who/what MC really is, and MC tells her to surpass the world and come find her in the void if she really wants to know, and also leaves behind a trinket to remember her by.

This marks the second obsessive protagonist who is looking to break their world to come after MC. Wonder if she or the cultivation sect bro from earlier arc will get to MC first...

20. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [QUOTE = "risadinhas místicas, post: 5509805, membro: 223527"] Há um anime disso. [/ QUOTE]
    Link, please.