Resolved Tribe, cave with cool ceiling lights, and a huge river separating from main island

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BlackCatMaeda, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BlackCatMaeda

BlackCatMaeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so MC is a guy, he transferred into another world because he picked up a stone and a huge snake phantom ate him. (I think) He turns into a little kid who has to live in this cave. Stuff happens. Also he has doggo/wolf that was entrusted to him by the head honcho of the tribe who’s an old old man. Theres some magic stuff going on. They dance around a fire that spreads across their land to nourish it. Apparently their tribe was cut of from the main land. So Mc does stuff, he goes to a hunting expedition. Risks his life. There was a point where he was running away from something with someone. Then he got a bird. Uhhhh, and i think he got kidnapped by a bird and he was brought to a mountain top where he had to eat magical ice. He was also surrounded by huge birds. And there are other tribes too. Like the frog ppl? Anyways he sets out on an expedition to cross this huge river to get to the other side. Stuff happens. He builds a huge boat to drag all his tribe members back to the mainland. Even more stuff happens but cant remember them anymore.

i hope that was enough info to figure things out. Thx :)

oh and when he gets to the mainland he finds out that his tribe doesn’t exist in the mainland anymore. There was also a test thing they had to take in a cave, he meets his ancestors. He also helped the kids in the cave to fish?

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BlackCatMaeda

BlackCatMaeda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Thank you

otaku31 likes this.