Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know i dont really get it, when jiang something (orig MC) want to let ppl know that the MC gave her fake painting to ruin MC reputation..... i mean yooo, your aunt was known to be the slut who seduce ex scumbag, i mean if something like this happen in real life, i would only think “well atleast it still worth a few millions even if its fake, plus no wonder she gave u fake, i mean who would want to give the ppl who ruin her marriage an expensive gift???? I sure hella wont do that”

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup and online people are still having horde mentality.

3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Character 74 ~
    J yage left Lshizi for Fang jiming (film emperor).

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  4. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHHAHAHA GOD too funny for LW

5. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    Also the most unbelievable thing is that, for male lead to stole his mom bracelett THAT WAS INSIDE HER SAFE!!! Yo you just met the girl, and you stole something that your mom put it in the safe -_- i really want to see the inside of his brain. If someone were to ask me (lets say my boyfriend/girlfriend) to steal my mom’s stuffs that she obviously cherished (i mean she put it in her safe), DOESNT THAT TURN ON THE RED SIGNALs???!!!!! Like who ask someone you just met for a month, to steal your mom stuffs???

6. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Lshizi brain is pig brain filled with "love" only . It is shown how he cares for "money" only from his family . He has that ml "son of heaven pride" with typical asian bias of a boy . I feel it is so realistic when they show that bias.
    Everyone assumes MC won't just threw her son away .lol.~

That fella L shizi just threw his sister as a plaything. His morals are definitely crooked . He is selfish to his core .
    I don't get this " weak ,innocent yet stubborn " thing that mls like . Rather stubborn it should be "chasing death for others" you can't do anything but you still have to use ur narrow brain .
    I like fls who are smart type ~

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Legit, his reasoning to justify his actions for stealing it was basically 'since he's going to inherit everything anyways, it'll eventually be his, no?'. He made it sound as if even though his mother was still alive, regardless if it was her jewelry or not, everything would belong to him... Like damn, did you forget you had a sister too?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of that novel must be a moron too. There's no way an idiot like him can become ML. At least with usual cold CEO trope, they are genius at business with high IQ and non-existent EQ. But this ML? He didn't get any of that, no IQ no EQ, just emmental cheese brain with lots of hole.

Anyway, didn't jewelry usually goes to daughter first?

9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77.
    J yage became Fang Jiming gf ~
    Now looiking at mc MC company website to buy newly launched hair cream but couldn't. She is kinda insecure as to what would happen if her new bf get mesmerized with a beauty from industry ~~. She is also looking for debut and lamenting if her aunt haven't destroyed her "godfather" marriage she would have been a big miss ~~ she is being jealous of other adopted daughter of MC .~~
    Then she calls Zhang bi to give her another bottle of bone paste cream . He comes and get disgusted by her seeing how she threw one bf n got another one .
    J yage charm in last life looks like was only because of jade power.
    She even thinks L shizi was heartless as he changed locks after their breakup as she went to take seasonings from his house. She is like i cheated but u still have to be good to me ~~~•~~~..
    Zhang bi came to give bottle due to L shizi connection to Mc lol J yage was like he was charmed with me what happened now ..

Mc was called as a witness as Zhang ziying party wanting to hand over power from Zhang shu (she treated his poison n legs with medicines from her jade cave ,poison was from Zhang bi dr who was actually treating ZS , same poison that was given to MC in last life ) all bad guys are like in cahoots ~~
    I guess her rebirth is to help all good guys ..~▪︎~

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78 .

Some cronies(pig teammates)of Zhang zhiyang are like to Zhang shu and Mc how you gave Mc shares of company (8%) ,letting outsiders have profit rather than insiders .
    Mc gives a befitting reply like you are not even worthy of dirtying my shoes who gave u courage (like something) .
    Soem are like Mrs Fang how could you talk to elders like that and Mc is like i am to lazy bother with those who eat i am old set
    And ZS silently supports her .
    There is still 1 week to launch those heaven defying medicines so MC thinks it maybe ZS planning to divide family property before and have those who oppose him out of family .

ZS says head position won't be given ZZ , zz can divide property and separte with his supporters.
    Zz got 48% and 6 rooms supporterd him and left .

Fang is like looking at Zhang family hundred of billions property was like no wonder in previous life ZZ went for ZS life ..
    Fang is witness.
    Zz at first doesn't want to divide ,then ZS started saying their illegal activities and Zz faction doesn't have any on Zs side so they divide ,thinking good days are coming under ZZ
    They think Zz has those medicines and they can get rich with them . Zz bough bottles from fang at high rate and sold them at high rate ..
    He is like Zhang bi (medical family) couldn't come up with prescription yet now so he should target Fang children for that .
    He thinks Fang is superficial with that daughter affection as by this she is protecting her son , if it is him he would do same . So he thinks he should contact LW .
    Zz keeps a party on the same day ZS is launching those meds ( zz doesn't know these two are launched ) .
    He is like at party , and someone came up to him with his niece marriage and then sees phone where news is of launching those medicines at cheap rates . .
    Fang knows she can't protect this treasure so she cooperated with ZS and gave prescription to him so that she can get govt support and giving meds free to soldiers .
    Zhang family (med) had made fortune by their average bone meds by selling at thousand something so their interests get ended by this new one . Zb thinks if he can decode new ones they would sell it at millions .lol .fang and ZS are way miles apart from him ..

11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 79 & 80 update
    Well medicines get launched and so does people attitude changed .
    ZZ is like all in cold sweat thinking how he was played by ZS and MC .
    Many people from whom ZZ got benefits are angry with him at his party and those who followed ZZ out of Zhang family are like ZS can resolve this but oops you are out of family now ..
    ZZ feel like this is how ZS must have felt when he was injured by him as ZZ is getting threats from people now .

Now Zhang (medical) family is like in deep problem as they used to sell that bone paste of theirs at high rate even if some people can't afford but they still won't sell it at discount . They are like MC is an idiot to sell this med at cheap rates rather people make this type of med as their family heirloom . Mc bone paste med is like way far from their ones so it means it is end of the wealth they created .
    Head of family said whoever gets that prescription will be next head and some people are like having idea if marrying MC lol . ZB at side is like they are idiots to think that even her daughter isn't a fool . He thinks of cooperating with LW as he still thinks MC cares for her son and daughter is just a shield ..
    The med that they sold at thousands was in reality cost at 300 yuan .mc med costs at 888 yuan ..
    Mc even gave prescription to state (as company developing is state owned) so that she doesn't have all those people coming after. Plus some money out of 888 med is used for fund for soldiers ..
    When she made these med free for soldiers her space size grew .

Now our fav Jiang yage ~~~
    She was like in crisis thinking ZB told her this med costs near 2 mil and is hard to get now it is only 888...
    FJ (actor) at his sets get to know this and his filter dropped . He was like MC is real angel ~.
    He doesn't pick up his ph and when he comes back he was like rational and JG was like telling him she doesn't know . Zb told me and he is thinking why ZB would give u these meds.~~
    He was rethinking all those "goodness filled sentences" of JY and was like if she really cared about someone injuries why she gave me?, her taget was someone rich , she wouldn't gave it to someone poor ~~~

Let's guess whose home is going to be Jy next ~

12. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.. :aww:

13. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jy has some screws loose. She left ls for the film emperor, humiliated him and expects him to not change the locks, so she could come and take seasonings at any time she wants. Simply a nutcase.

14. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo, film emperor also left her. Hmm, girly where are you going to go now? If, LS accepts her again then I would be convinced that he was changed at birth. Seriously, how could fang junrongs son be that much of an idiot even LW as father.

Ceilo27, Ice_Rose, mmem and 4 others like this.
  15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 81&82
    Well meds are launched and ZZ ZZ condition is bad ,there is another Zhang Side (mtl name) who is in ZZ faction , an oldie tried to bott lick MC and MC like cold shoulder .
    So he with ZZ plans to "coerce" mc by kidnapping her while she at Zhong yi univ . Plan was to lure MC by some girl help cry but they didn't knew that mc has protection at dark side too so MC lures all those involved and they get arrested as they were involved in trying stealing state secrets .
    ZS is also helping MC and gifts her a property of 5 bil as part of their deal out of ZZ property . Many of ZZ faction were taken back by him with some conditions.
    Mc went to inaugurate her shop opening in some country (x or y) .well this country monarch something Duchess Cape is her friend (when she went to buy jade in previous chap she met her and gave her hair cream that helped Cape baldness) ...
    So it is a hit there too ~
    ZS kinda warns MC that his assistant Jiang Dex is involved in stocks so MC like via a book try to warn JD to be careful so as to not loose all his earnings . JD tells him he has many houses so he won't loose all ..
    JD has left his acting career is like a personal assistant/ fake bf to MC now .even MC offered him previously roles he denied rather picked up mc assistant job.. he even got 50 mil from ZZ before to leave MC and MC was like to JD keep it as bonus . ZZ wanted to use 50 mil to trick mc in cooperation before but mc n zs tricked him instead by selling white jade paste and poison antidote med at millions due to which ZZ was like "overconfident" in replacing ZS .

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want the bad guys to be in jailed and get their punishment soon. Man, there is a lot of bad eggs in this novel. At the same time, I need to know who the ml is!

mmellowyelloww and Poor_Hero like this.
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83& 84
    MC launches her products abroad and they are a hit . As she is on a visit to one of shops she find people are selling fakes so follow the chain , it is from domestic market . In the end it is from Jiang yage , who was thrown out by Fang Jiming (sold old palce , deleted all traces of their relationship as JY wanted to use that too) . She got those boxes from Zhang bi (his previous fakes that he developed) but Zhang bi put all blame on JY .
    JY does have enough money to live normally but she wanted riches .
    Story has gotten boring now with MC becoming op and others are like her stepping stones . It was fun with her husabnd alive.

@elparis i don't think there is gonna be any ml , it doesn't look like right now ..

18. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Your wish is being fulfilled. Jiang yage is going to jail for at least 3 year for selling counterfeit products. Zheng zhiyang went to jail for criminal conspiracy. Wang xiao already went for 18 years being a gangstar.

Son ,ls is already pennyless. He may try to do some illegal activities and go to jail. (Guessing). LW is dead.

Now, fl is going to help jiang wanyu take revenge against zhang family.
    Next is may be a showdown between jiang denxin (assistant/ally) against feng junming (film emperor/enemy). Than all the original enemies will be covered nicely.

I don't think there is going to be any ml at this rate. Fl is too op. Any ml would look pale compared to her. And all the good males introduced are way younger then fl. Only one who is closer in age and OPness is zhang zhishu. But he has very few screen time to be considered to be a ml.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  19. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not JD against Fang Jiming.
    Rather Fang Jiming kinda send message through someone to Fang rong of some other company trying to slander mc daughters show selection ...

ZS isn't going to ml as he and Mc don't have such feelings . He isn't that old just above 30's even Jiang wengu is above 30's ..
    Mc can have younger ml (if she wants) just like mls have younger mc .. why she has to have a oldie ><~~~

Ceilo27, JoshyM62, Ice_Rose and 5 others like this.
  20. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Will update new chapters spoiler later (as some details i couldn't get from mtl so checking for good ones )
    Till 90