Recommendations (BL) Quick transmigration/Fast wear where the MC doesn't pretend?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gnessa14, Apr 5, 2020.

1. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please recommend me QTs that DON'T have MCs who wear fake personalities or pretend to be something they're not to accomplish the tasks. It's best if the stories aren't fluffy. Raw novels are good too.

Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  2. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Quickly wear the Face Of the Devil
    2. Scum Villain's Self-Saving System
    3. The Villain's White Lotus Halo (Ongoing)
    4. Pulling Together A Villain Reformation Strategy (Ongoing)
    5. Strategy to Capture that Scum Gong (Ongoing)

These are the QT/Transmigration novels I liked so far, in order of how much I appreciate them.

I just recently finished QWTFOTD and personally, most arcs are good. I especially like the characters.

Meanwhile, the fifth one also contains different worlds but I only liked one or two arcs. The rest are dog-blood.

BTW, I have high standards and I already dropped a lot of QT. Shall I also say what you should avoid?

rialm and Meloman like this.
  3. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but I think you're recommending the opposite of what I'm looking for... I'd like recs for stories of honest MCs who are true to themselves. 1, 2 and 5 are obviously not and 4 isn't QT/fast wear.

4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't pick up boyfriend from trashbin
    (Mc took up original host bodies to help them revenge on slag male and then leave ,basically giving back original host his body . Mc doesn't pretend rather behave like ori host to cheat scum male otherwise he is himself and also helping ori host in new beginning. Every arc is unique . Ml is system so not much romance till end extras . Their is mystery too. Mc won't let ori hosts to have any grievances. Even if he acts in front of scum males it is more of tricking them in their plans. Slag males can't even touch mc as ori host ,mc is kinda opposed to touch of others )
    Try one arc if it suits your tastes . Some arcs are very intriguing. Horror arc and hunger games one ~ Mc is one of the best i have read in bl novels . He is kinda strong type ~

5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want only quick transmigration, or what about plots where mc goes through difference instances (almost like qt but stays the same person?)

Of you're ok with these, here are some

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-be-a-heartthrob-in-a-horror-movie/

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/global-university-entrance-examination/

And some QT you may like
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/let-me-shoulder-this-blame/

Sequel: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-this-cannon-fodder-is-covered-by-me.86092/#post-4942016

7. Sruthi Gudivada

Sruthi Gudivada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let’s Lose A Billion Today First

8. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. That's fine. I think I'm giving up on QT novels for now. There's nothing good. The genre probably isn't for me.

9. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You could try this one, not sure if it's on NU but it's a bit different. Mc is a dating game npc that gets bound to a system and QTs around to break up harems. Don't remember the exact plots anymore (read this a few years ago), but i remember i enjoyed reading it

上面说禁止开后宫[快穿]

Er...i just realized this was part of a series. Its still fine of you dont read the others, but the ending might not make as much sense. It's mostly QT series with systems but some have no CP so idk if you would like that. The first main story i really like, but it's just normal transmigration (sort of). And the plots are... Not fluffy ...

Sort of in order

《师尊总是太无情》by姑苏剪剪

《走一个崩一个》&《走两个崩一双》these two same mc, still danmei but no real cp

快穿之属下不是贱受 (Probably not the type you like)

And this one is the last one timeline wise
    上面说禁止开后宫

Then the author gave up on the series after some failed attempts at other stories so...:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    gnessa14 likes this.
  10. malaysian_asian

malaysian_asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleasing Start Over? MC usually just starts doing whatever the heck he wants regardless of the original body’s personality.

11. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    QT are managed by systems so it's expected that they need to pretend. Though, there are QTs that fit your description, I do not think that any are translated yet. Maybe the Unlimited Universe genre is for you?

Unlimited Universe is when the MC is stuck in a game (or something similar) and need to go through plots (copies, worlds, instances) to earn points or currency to buy things (props, or whatever). At this point it probably sound like QT but it's different :blob_coffee: Since Unlimiteds requires the player to team up (with other players) or go solo, there are actually very few instances where they need to pretend to be another person. It's quite fun, most are themed horror, but some are mystery / thriller. I will recommend Card Room. It's slow burn romance and I think that both the MC and ML, and practically all the players there, do not suppress their original personalities (as far as I've read). Of course there are countless others but I think this post is long enough :sushi_sorry: Thank you for reading this. :blobmelt:

Shotoxoxokawai likes this.
  12. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, there is a QT that I've read in which MC doesn't need to pretend. It's where he becomes the original! MC's golden finger (cheat). It's English name is External Delivery System here's the raw link: https://m.shubaow.net/86/86644/

13. gnessa14

Reading List:
    Link
    I do find some QT like that. For an example, in Quick Transmigration: I’m Almost Dead, MC behaves mostly like himself. There's also Face Slapping The Slag Gong System in which MC lives like a character in the world until he gets betrayed and regains his memory. Then he reverts to his real world personality.

As for your mention of Unlimited Universe, that's just not my reading choice.

PastTimer likes this.
  14. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad, I don't really read QT all that much anymore, since it always seems to fade in lackluster towards the end.

Try this! :blobReach: