Well...s****

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by xluferx, Apr 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    So my life plan, my path for the future that I've planned and discussed with many that' would help me achieve it is officially fucked, gone, poof.
    This Pandemic had fucked up things so bad that I had be sit down and explained everything in detail and how my plans are now worthless and must create a new one if I want to survive.

In a way is good that I'm young and I wasn't in the middle of doing it but still I was so focused on achieving that, getting internship, professional counselling, training, reccomendations, education certificates to further my plans now lay worthless along with my achievments.[​IMG]
    Not even playing videogames with my friends can lift my spirit.

I still have a future but the one I worked on is gone

I want to cry

2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I... uh... Long live?

What is your plan anyway? Its not like the pandemic will last long though.... Lol

Fulminata and TamaSaga like this.
  3. Chanri

Chanri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheer up us the only thing I can say

4. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am royally fucked as well. But life goes on.

Watch some of these short videos and you will immediately feel better :D

TokioftheBel likes this.
  5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is always like that.

It will never go like you want it to be. Reality is about rolling with the punches.

6. xluferx

xluferx [The writer who writes for fun][Meme lord]

Reading List:
    Link
    My plan was to to establish myself in a manufacture sector that heavily relies on tourism since my country is one of the tourist hotspot, especially Americans and Europeans even if this Pandemic doesn't last the damage had been done and massive layoff are going to ocurr that will close down all opportunities for me even if it recovers I don't have time to wait for a recovery that might take years.

7. Femme Fatale

Femme Fatale | Sublime Goddess Of Chance |

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing you do is ever a loss. All those skills you learned, all the mentoring and planning....you will be able to put into something else. Don't ever regret the things that you have achieved. Sometimes, it's the most insignificant of the skills that may pay out huge dividends in the future. I speak from experience.

8. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand how you feel.
    Everything was put on halt for most of us because of this virus. Some even lost their lives. Our sad reality:(

Anyway, I wish you all the best, stay safe, keep strong, especially mentally.

9. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a joke for you.

A pirate walks into a bar with a wheel in his pocket.
    The bartender asks him, "whats up with the wheel?"
    The pirate responds, "I don't know but its driving me nuts!"

10. Normie Extermination Committee

Normie Extermination Committee [Toilet Sniffer] [ Grand Master of Underlings]

Reading List:
    Link
    Your pathetic spirit shows that even if the pandemic didn't happen, you wouldn't progress far in your career path. The only suggestion that i can give to a social reject such as yourself is to join my cult of masochism, only then will we be able to enjoy the fruits of pain, rejection, torment, abuse, mocking, self-degradation, political entrapments, getting netorared by others, finally realizing that your family and close friends consider you a blight of the world that should be eradicated, and many more with happiness and fanatic delight.

At Normie-chan's academy of Masochism and friends, we strive our utmost to make sure you will experience the finest abuse you could ever experience and enjoy life at the same time. One of our graduates, @Parth37955, even sponsored our cult and said to the masochist community, "Just as despair can come to one only from other human beings, hope, too, can be given to one only by other human beings.".

TamaSaga likes this.
  11. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. Take comfort in the fact that I am the same, though in a deeper sense of hopelessness and patheticness. I purposely blocked out my future :blobmelt:. You have a future, can't say the same for me. I long gave up and I'm just living for the sake of living at this point. So yeah, hope that at least made you happy, mate.:blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Bright_Lucky_Star

Bright_Lucky_Star [Previously Known as OrdinaryUser] The Blessed One

Reading List:
    Link
    Que sera, sera
    Whatever will be, will be
    The future's not ours to see
    Que sera, sera
    What will be, will be​

Fulminata and Traveling Chef like this.
  13. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    If you feel really low, please seek professional help. Or you may ring advocates for advice. It'll truly help.

I know this is cliched, but it truly is mind over matter.

This advice applies to everyone.

14. Yaoikun

Yaoikun The other Red Siblings | Cursed Black Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    This wouldn't happened if you have a gun

15. Traveling Chef

Traveling Chef ⁽ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ╯.+:。Professional Unichef~

Reading List:
    Link
    it sucks, but as you said, at least you're young and weren't halfway down the path before the rug was ripped from under your feet.
    take stock in the skills you've learned up till now to see if you could apply those skills to other jobs or look into what skills you could apply to new skills for a different career. I mean, it could be worse, you could be dying or dead. the world is gonna bounce back from all this covid BS and there will come a time when you may be able to go for your intended path.
    so long as you've got your life and your health nothing can stop you but yourself, you may need to change gears but nothing is lost, just changed.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  16. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not really feeling low or sad, thanks though, mate. We all need more peps like you around.

Suranchan likes this.
  17. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My take on this?

Its a good starting point in the future. There are so much uncertainty that old people just can not cope with the problems. If you keep your head on straight, you might be able to slide right in when all of this thing blow over. Meanwhile you just have to scrape by. Just don't forget your dream and polish your skills according to your dreams. (build a youtube channel about your place to get credentials for the future)

Femme Fatale and Suranchan like this.
  18. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny!