Spoiler Rebirth to a Military Marriage: Good Morning Chief

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

2. al103

al103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading spoilers...

It's not clear from novel, but what makes most sense is if there are two parallel worlds with time difference and Nan from one world helped Nan from other world to sort things out... then other way around. "Just dream" don't let you know things.

Best way to keep enjoying novel too.

kawaii12345, AnnaChoi and riririn like this.
  3. Neesa

Neesa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is FL’s mom against their relationship? How do they resolve it?

4. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their relationship was never resolved. In the end (what I remember) mc just have her mother money and took care of her basic needs.

5. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you got MC's children's age wrong, MC give birth to them during her college days she was young then I'm guessing 24 or 25 and her children are older than ML and MC's sisters. There a part where during Qiao Zizi's wedding NanNan bring her children to visit MC's dad.

6. xWangan

xWangan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean it might be possible as I've read it using MTL so some details might be lost / changed. However, are you sure about that? I'm afraid you've missed the part I've called the 1st ending. Pretty sure in the 2nd ending, MC wasn't even together with ML when she was 25, so it's not possible to have his children at that point in time ;p

7. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, how did Miao Jing, the ML Mom found out about the relation ship of Qiao Nan and Zhai Zheng, when and what was her reaction? I was asking because so far, at the current chapter, Miao Jing is still unaware

8. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you, there are parallel universe, one with what happened after Qiao Nan got hit by a car and was hospitalized and didnt die at the start of the story, and the other universe is due to her frustrations in life and what would her life be if she'll be reborn, Qiao Nan then had a rebirth back to she as a child with fever, so both universe and timeline exist, she can only know it thru dreams aince she cannot appear infront of her otherself so, its more realistic to know about her other life

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    kawaii12345, Mangafan21 and stumblmer like this.
  9. Marfi09

Marfi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What quality life we readers live that we have to not only have to read reviews and synopsis but also spoilers to ensure we arent reading some trashy grabage 'dream' of 1700 chapters to wake up one day. Im thinking if I should read dream part or real part, any advice?

10. al103

al103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not dream. It's parallel world. Two mind combined for a time, then split up.

stumblmer likes this.
  11. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreeing to what czeihne says above, think of it (and it is) as two stories of the life she could've lived and how things would have probably turned out if she could study which she went and lived) and another story about how she overcomes her weaknesses and lives a better life with her fated ml. Even I was really distraught when I learned that it was all a 'dream' but it's not and she also has experience from two lives to make it better. In a way I liked how in her original life she doesn't just die miserably but also lives a better happy life henceforth. Except for these I'd say the pacing is a bit weird in the story and sometimes some chapters are purely dialogues between people I hate. Only 800+ translations so far but coupled with the spoilers the story has taught and reminded me a lot about life, quite motivating in a way. I could make a small post on it hehe.

12. rdawv

rdawv The Ancient of Lore

Reading List:
    Link
    Treat it as two separate stories, or the later part as an alternate story. The first part 'ended' with almost everything solved already.

13. 3627205827

3627205827 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler summaries. It would have take years before the translations reach the final chapter where I could finally read the last chapter of this novel.

The story is really thought-provoking and I can consider it as a masterpiece as these are one of the few stories that started from childhood and ended on the death of the MC and ML, unlike other series that started where the MC is already of age and ended at either the marriage with ML or when their children got married.

The story speaks a lot about things that could really happen on life and shows what good decisions could make a difference to the trajectory of your future. It makes me think what to do with my life to be honest.

Having a family, having a good job, death of loved ones in the future. Life is pretty scary but also exciting.

I would also like to see myself in the future in the deathbed and say "I lived a good life"

As for the dream, I also believed that it's a parallel universe rather than a dream because we are hinted that things that happened on the dream applies to real life of Qiao Nan (e.g. Zhai Sheng/Soaring having similar taste in food, Qiao Nan knowing the layout of the house when she's a housekeeper, death of Zhu Bagou, etc).

Both experiences of Qiao Nan helped her reach her fated loved one on the two universe, and we could also believe that both universe Qiao Nan lead a better life after being with Zhai Sheng and grew old together with their children growing up happily, even if we haven't seen Qiao Nan growing old and death in the 2nd universe (Dream) it's pretty much obvious that she already reached the end game there.

Also, we at least also get to see a happy ending for the 1st universe's (real lIfe) Qiao Nan which majority of the rebirth novels always left out. The author really thought it through making the "death" of Qiao Nan on the 1st universe (real life) vague since car accident is not an absolute death since the degree of damage varies from just getting mild concussion to death).

Morale of the story:
    • Be good to yourself, family, and friends. Be upright and don't do evil.
    • Have a friend or a loved one that will help you unconditionally (give that you're good with them and will also help unconditionally as well)
    • Learn and take it to heart, your education and life experience will help you greatly in the future.

neotheo82 likes this.
  14. Sakurasashimi101

Sakurasashimi101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this spoilers, I think the story is so messed up. I'm thinking of dropping it but I really can't cause I'm hooked into it recently. I'm sad that the 1700 chapters is all part of a dream. I think I have to be ready at that time when I reached that chapter oh her waking up in a coma, I'll make sure that my tissues are with me that time.

15. Sakurasashimi101

Sakurasashimi101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll drop it for the sake of my heart, but someday when the story has completely translated I think I'll read it again. I can't really accept that it was all a dream, her achievements, the people who are dear to her and etc. was all gone. My heart can take it. Thank you for the spoilers. It was a really good novel and I enjoyed the first 1000 chapters. I'm glad even though it was a dream they still end up together but can't accept that the chapter I've been reading till now was a part of a dream.

DitaP likes this.
  16. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I temporarily stopped reading because it was just her dream.. T_T. My heart aches for her. I'll just wait for the chapters when she'll wake up and then I just treat it as a new novel.

DitaP and Unnisara21 like this.
  17. al103

al103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I repeat - it do not make sense if it's dream. Waaaay too prophetic. Two versions of same person from parallel worlds temporarily connecting to each other makes more sense.

18. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree!

19. Nina-99

Nina-99 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been reading this but idk if it’s because of the translation or wht but the age between mc and ml is forever changing so why is the actual age gap