Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. elizabeth.

elizabeth. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have spoilers that I found in some website .. I translated but so there might be mistakes and this is just copy & paste and i've got some more...

Calliope Rustiel (nickname: Lipe)
    The main character of this film is a girl with blue eyes and red eyes.[1] Two older brothers who tried to dig into the father's death and the missing father who did not know the reason of his father in the previous life also died, and, worse, even his mother died of great illness, betraying and leaving all the close friends around him in despair. there was. Despite the rage of the knights guarding him, he meets a mysterious girl who doesn't know her name while buried in the war.[2] The mysterious girl told Calliope this time, doing whatever you want to do, watching everyone, then telling her to listen to the song again, then reaching out to trigger the mysterious magic circle of the zodiacal 12 palaces and time warping Calliope to the past. Let's start the story.[3] As a chosen girl who was loved and blessed by the spirits of the world and protected, the power of 'ter' like the magic of the world[4] 'Ether', the source of life[5] Has the ability to transform. Purifying the country that had gone crazy by the shrine with ether contained in her song, she gained enormous support and trust.

Afterwards, her memories of her life with Astaraas are also dissipated, and her love with Asteriaas deepens. Then, when the royal family and the temple finally come to the final boss, they fight fervently, but at the end, Astaraas is in danger of dying for him. In her desperate attitude towards Astaras, a silver cup that can only be caught by Calliope appears, and Astaraas barely dies. Subsequently, at Castillo's work, he presented the grandfather with the grandfather, "Give me grandchildren!" To the woman, to satisfy the woman's heart and get married.[6] Then, on the day of the coronation, when Astaraas was crowned emperor, he was publicly presented and crowned as Empress. After four years as a newlywed couple, they give birth to twin princes and queen girls. The prince's name is 'Adenhard', and the queen's name is 'Arcelina'.

gongkim, kimberlyt, Haziel21 and 8 others like this.
  2. elizabeth.

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is what happens to reas , past and future all ...

Astaraas Castillo (nickname: Leahs)
    This is the protagonist of this work and has blue eyes with silver hair. 3 years from Calliope. Since it is a direct lineage of the imperial family, it ranks first in the ranks of the Emperor after the Emperor. Mother and father died as a child,[8] Living with his grandmother, the godfather of the Castillo family. It was a bloody battlefield that Calliope met.[9] He returned from his previous life with Calliope.[10][11] Later, he became intertwined with Calliope and became a perfect thumb when Calliope was in his early teens.[12] The people of the Rustic family, except for the Calliope, made a remark that would make the backbone of the people of the Rustic family clan, and they were all over and over and over to protect the Calliope. Then, even if you stumbled across the street saying that you had a good time, Calliope appears to have a bad timing, so even if you take Leahs away, you will fail.[13]

Later, as the story progressed, the former love with Calliope was revealed, and the love for Calliope deepened, and as the temple and the conspiracy of the royal family became known, a corps centered on Astaraas was created to dig through and drag the emperor's sins and evil deeds. Down trying to become emperor. However, he suffered a fatal wound trying to protect Calliope, and risked his life after he died in response to Calliope's heart almost before he died. Afterwards, I tried to bring down or purge all the nobles of the emperor who tried to live somehow, and I went to the emperor's place. However, on the day of the coronation, the important day of the emperor, he publicly offered Calliope to marry him and cast a deep kiss to gain full support and loyalty from the people. The people of the family of Rustiel who watched it, said, "Isn't it a joke to our youngest?" At the moment, I tried to pull a knife, but Horseon, Epini, Hildert, and Yurian were barely dried. After that, after four years of life as a newlywed couple with Calliope, he gained a twin prince and a daughter.

Rokai, gongkim, Ceilo27 and 10 others like this.
  3. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. I've already guessed that the main love interest is silver haired, blue eyed guy (child from the House Castillo iirc), but what happens to Julian?

I've been backreading and all I understand is that he leaves lmao sorry out of all the male leads he's the one that I like the most (and I don't even like yanderes lol) because of how adorable he is and his hair is pink xD

Rokai, Danigurl, Minaeli and 2 others like this.
  4. BBnoodle

BBnoodle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls helpp:blobReach:Is there any place where i can read the eng translated version of the novel? I just finished the manwha and would like to continue reading it:blob_teary:

arlovebird and saix2 like this.
  5. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who know the raw link for this manhwa in newtoki?

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Danigurl likes this.
  7. Dioning

Dioning Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow you are thick all right. No matter what happen, you couldnt just blame the creator who sued people for illegal translations and posting of their works. You are not an artist nor you are an inventor perhaps, but atleast you wrote an essay or even do your graduation project by yourself right ? how do you feel if someone who you dont even know see your works and then post it online without getting your permission ?? Especially when all these manhwa artist create manhwa to earn themself a living not for charity but they were denied any of that ?? I myself am guilty for enjoying illegal translations but i dont think as a human being we could just blame the writers who sued the translators either. And if you said that japanese mangakas havent done that, then you are perhaps are ignorant as well. Because they did, not all but some of them did as early as when mangafox was still the primadona of western scanlations. Even as current as 2018 they sued some chinese for illegaly translating their works even though some of them were still works as a student. The reports also said that for chinese market alone, illegaly translating japanese content cost the country about 40 billion US dollars ANNUALLY in 2013, it s probably even higher now and that just for ONE country. Last month, Hatako machiya also posted tweets that she didnt want her works to get illegaly scanlated eventhough her publisher doesnt have any plan to publish her work internationally in the forseeble future.

I mean even for translators whether it s novel or manga/manhwa/manhua, they encouraged us to see their works on their sites or sites that they gave permission to post their work and would get mad at those aggragator sites right ? Some even had a fight with other scanlations or translators team who translated the same work as they did. So why do you blame the original creator for basically doing the same thing when they have more authority to do so because it s their original work which came from their own mind and hardwork ???

We all here guilty of illegaly reading illegal translation, so the only thing we could do is to support all of these creators when their works got officially translated even though we already read it illegaly, even if you could not do that because of financial problem, the least we could do is to not blame these creators who doesnt want their work get published without any permission from them.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  8. elizabeth.

Reading List:
    Link

I found this somewhere ... And trains late it ...so here you go
    Yurian Sarnio (nickname: Yuri)
    The son of Countess Arnio's son, with pink hair and green eyes[15] As a serial killer who killed his parents in the past, he became a notorious killer, acting according to his instincts. He is led by the returning Calliope, and gradually reclaims, and like Hildert, falls in love with Calliope. An unkind accident because of a psychotic mother[16] She died in the form of her sister Angelina, who died, and even if she was caught later, everyone accepted it and remained as a close childhood friend. As a result of the divorce of the mother and father by the actions of the grandparents, he himself went down to the province, and then came up again a few years later. As soon as I came up, I returned the same as I did to Calliope to the Marquis Young Ae who gave me an insult to Calliope.[17] I pretend to be ignorant. After coming to the capital, he became the manager of the side of Calliope. One of the sub actors, Lipe is the most obsessed. Although he did not become a murderer after being converted from his return due to Lippe, he is still a rude character. Unlike his pretty appearance, her fighting ability is so good that even when she was a child, she hid Hilde one-sidedly.

Rokai, kimberlyt, Mifried and 5 others like this.
  9. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers from the latest translated chapters of the webtoon?
    Also did someone read the novel and know who killed her family? I remember reading once it was some nobles who were controlling the emperor, though not sure if that's right and if so, who is that. The lady that refused to help her in her previous life seems suspicious.

vesperia and Ang3Blue like this.
  10. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder where I can read the novel as well...

11. saberloli

saberloli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can only MTL the novel if you have the link, since the translations seemed to have been dropped (considering the last chapter was Feb, and the virus lockdown is ongoing since/just after Feb).

12. ladadizeddie

ladadizeddie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So why did Rias act so cold with Lippie when they first had a confrontation on the streets?

arlovebird, Tozarosa and Uncopyright like this.
  14. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, Hal briefly mentioned that Lucius had a loved one (romantically?) aside from his sister. Who is she?

arlovebird, Uncopyright and DOHere like this.
  15. saudaaade

saudaaade New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I know this has been asked a lot on here but does anyone know if someone has translated the webnovel and have the link? If not does, anyone know where I can read the raw novel? I’m up to date on the manga and I just wanna know what happens next? Thanks

SnowWhiteHimeSama and J-Susan like this.
  16. axcellekim

axcellekim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Reas’ interest of lippe started was when he saw her singing at the salmona’s garden when she met that evil biatch.
    That’s the time that he started observing her every chances he has and helps her everytime people gets physical with Lippe.

Last edited: May 15, 2020
    Hoshi_Aozora, Ang3Blue and Minaeli like this.
  17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, it was said from spoilers he had dreams of her from before he met her. The gods who brought Lippe back also gave prophetic dreams to Read, so he knows some things from the previous timeline when Lippe died.

Ceilo27, otomereader, kjpo34 and 4 others like this.
  18. beiabear

beiabear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, can someone pls clarify Lippe and Rias' past?

19. callmeashipper

callmeashipper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Translations for the raws!
    77:
    After the previous chapter, Lippe finds out that Prince Astareas Castillo is the owner of the handkerchief (oh my) but her brothers walk in and start talking to her. Lucius and Robel feel bad for breaking her piggy bank, so they bought her a new (and cuter) one!! Lippe feels super happy and calls her entire family together, where she gives them customised gifts (sword ornament for father, fountain pen for mother, jewelry for Robel, sword for lucius, necklace for nanny) she says that she wanted to give them gifts with her own money, and she wouldn't have succeeded without her family (awwwww) and basically they're all cuteee
    the next scene, we see the whale spirit thing again, where it says that it wants to repay lippe for the song she sang last time. it gives lippe a magic crystal that holds ether?? and when lippe sings it gets filled with ether (tbh I don't really understand the magic thing but this is what it says)
    then we see the words "the white dragon knight ceremony" and the episode ends!!

kimberlyt, Danigurl, Meri and 15 others like this.
  20. callmeashipper

callmeashipper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    78:
    First we see lippe talking with Hal about the white dragon knights (lippes father is the leader), and what he thinks about them. He says that they don't care about power, instead they value honor. The white dragon knight ceremony is held more for the commoners than the nobility, which is why it's so popular amongst the people. He doesn't know what the nobles think, but it's like the most prestigious of the four knight divisions. However, the power of the white dragon knight leader is limited to the white drgaon knights. Lippe realizes that her father is far from power, which is different from other knights who use their position to gain power. Lippe thinks that the Black Dragon Knights, 1st Crisis Division who hide their identities are different (basically these knights are called the Emperor's shadow, they work for the emperor so they have power but no one knows who they are) Hal says that Count Rustichel deserves more authority, but lippe says that if her father had that kind of ambition (to be powerful) he wouldn't have joined the WDK in the first place (yay for good dads!!) the WDK are the most popular, and have a high reputation. Lippe understands that money and power can help in desperate moments. She realizes that her family's honor was sufficient, but they had no power, which was why someone was bent on destroying their honor. They spread the rumor that "the Rustichels are manipulating Count Rustichel's death for compensation" and as a result, no one helped their family (poor lippe)

lippe snaps out of her flashback, and we see her and her family at the WDK ceremony. She wasn't supposed to to go, but the wives really wanted her to (everyone is just a simp for lippe huh) people saw Mrs. Cantena, Ramona, and Roahin (basically the powerful women) and wanted to talk to them but all of a sudden they all started talking to Lippe :blob_grin: and they were all like "we should have sat next to Mrs. Rustichel!!!!" (damn right u should have)

this lady names Mrs. Vascelor comes up to them, she says that she hopes lippe and Cretin?? (idk about the translation) will get along since they're about the same age (I'm assuming she's her daughter) Mrs. Cantena implies that she's not actually the barons daughter and Vascelor says that she doesn't know about their family because she only does research. She says she knows that Mrs. Cantena hates her because of what Mrs. Samona said. They say Mrs. Samona isn't that kind of person (who talks about people behind her back) and Vascelor questions that and says she's afraid of her abilities, and she doesn't like people like herself "coming up" (basically she doesn't like when people of lower status gain or try to gain a higher status) then she points to Mrs. Rustichel and says "you're just as good at it right?" (THIS BITCH) She starts talking about the baby salon and that's how they made money, and says it's nothing more than pranking or taking advantage of kids (at this time it seems like lippes starting to recognize Vascebitch from her previous life but she isn't sure) Vascebitch says she used to work at the Aprax Palace, and if it weren't for Mrs. Samona she would be there

Lippe finally remembers who Vascebitch is: she killed her old husband and remarried a count, then she killed the count and his successor (I KNEW U WERE SOME KIND OF MURDERER) she swept the political and social circles with her husband's power but in the end everything was revealed and she was executed (SERVES U RIGHT)

episode ends with lippe smirking like a badass!!