Spoiler Heroine Saves A Gentleman

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heroine-saves-a-gentleman/
    Synopsis:
    Zhou Xiaoxiao, an ordinary fine arts student, transmigrates over to a strange ancient world. She becomes an insignificant character who is highly skilled in martial arts.

Zhou Xiaoxiao was determined to escape her lowly identity as a henchman and live independently. However, she suddenly comes across the exquisitely handsome scholar Yu Xingzhi, who was tormented until he was on his dying breath.

Since staying alive in this dog eat dog world is already difficult, will she rescue him or will she go down her own path? And can she possibly return to the modern world?

This is an unlikely romance story between a heroic woman and a frail yet beautiful scholar.

Mini Theatre:

Yu Xingzhi: “Wife, don’t return to your maiden house, I’ll agree to all your requests.”

Zhou Xiaoxiao: “You’ll agree to all my requests? Then strip nude and become my art model.”

Yu Xingzhi was blushing from ear to ear as he removed his armor and clothes.

Spoiler please~

2. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers????

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till they are safe, and the ML is recuperating in the capital/parent's home, and MC is in ML's brother house.
    I feel like MC is turning into the usual 'braindead MC after meeting ML'. Havent tried to continue again.

4. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't finish reading, but as far as I left off. Spoiler- there are rapes and attempted rapes (at least as I understand it in MTL):
    - Heroine opens a dim sun store and is successful.
    - Heroine receives a letter from ML saying that he is in love with a woman / got married / is engaged, and is canceling the marriage with her. Heroin gets heartbroken.
    - ML and two princes appear in the heroin shop, with ML looking very hurt.
    - One of the princes asks to be alone with the heroine. He says he's going to marry her, so she doesn't talk to ML anymore. When she refuses, he tries to rape her. ML appears just in time and is disturbed.
    - Heroína says that nothing happened, and ML says what happened to him in the capital. (THAT WAS JUST A PARAGRAPH, BUT CONFUSED, SO MAYBE I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WELL) He asked to marry the heroine, but the whole family was against it, and they beat him. I think they tried to marry him to someone. His mother sent a servant girl to rape him while he slept, and he woke up and was terrified. After that, he is unable to be around any woman other than heroin.
    - Heroine makes peace with ML and the prince, but does not resume the engagement. She goes with them to the capital in order to open a new store.
    - They stop at a temple.

geckin, Varsha0907 and Kageryuu like this.
  5. Kageryuu

Kageryuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t exactly understand what happened between the ML and the woman who attempted to rape him , like I couldn’t understand the translation that well as my Chinese isnt too good .
    Also , I thought the letter to MC wasn’t sent by him ?

michoux likes this.
  7. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminding you that if you’re reading translated, they are splitting one chapter into three (yeah, so chapter 37 for them is actually the chapter 13 and the chapters are not originally so short). I almost bought the anticipated chapters, but then I realized it and, nah, I don’t like the way it feels To me. I’m reading mtl now, so, later I’ll try to bring some spoiler. I didn’t get if ML was raped or if he managed to prevent it. Obviously someone is trying really hard to keep them (MC and ML) separated.

Lykalee likes this.
  8. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, it's fine if those translation groups separating the chapters but please please please ffs, keep the chapter numbering the same with the original, dont just make your own numbering.
    It's also fine to use chapter 4 part 2. And dont change the status (how many chapter) in nu link the same as their own numbering. It's totally confusing for when we want to check and MTL.
    I read a chapter separated into more than 5 parts.....one part was short as hell......and I was asking myself wth I torture myself, so I just stopped reading the translation and mtl instead.
    I hate when those groups do that.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES, exactly. I don’t mind splitting, but change the chapter number and say nothing... I guess it’s easier to sell a “chapter 35” than a “chapter 12 part 3”. You get the illusion you’re paying for a full chapter and that’s worth (much more than just a minor part)

anyway, spoilers:

- ML’s family really don’t want ML to marry a lowly pheasant girl. I kind of really dislike his family, because even though ML is still recuperating, they keep pushing him to his limit. After he returned to the Capital to get access to better treatment, he told his family he wanted to marry MC. They not only refuse to accept, they also beat ML up and force a maid to rape him. It’s not clear if she managed to do so, but I guess she at least started? Anyway, ML has a huge PTSD and refuse people’s touch (except MC’s) because of all the torture he went through, so, when the maid tried to ride him in his sleep, he woke up and threw up, disgusted. After that, he also thought he lost his manhood, because, ahn, couldn’t get hard anymore . That’s the reason he sent a mean letter and broke MCs heart.
    - ML sent that damn letter because of that, but only Buddha knows what he wanted, because after MC answered his letter breaking everything for good, he traveled like a crazy to the city MC was. His cousin, 6th prince, and princes brother, 9th (I think) went with him to keep him safe and not let him go overboard.
    - ML’s cousin care a lot about him because ML brought light to him when he was being abused in his childhood (emperor didn’t care about him, concubines were cruel and I guess his mother died? Or her family lost power? Anyway, he was left unprotected and all by himself and after ML was sent by his mother to keep him company, his life got a little better). So, when he saw the always proper and well behaved ML going against his family for a woman (and suffering his family rage for that), he decided to deal with her even before meeting. He didn’t have a good view of women to begin with (because of his childhood). He first tried to negotiate with her and when she didn’t accept, he tried to rape her. However, instead, MC beat him while telling him how much ML suffered to protect him (torture and all. ML was being tortured because of the throne fight - the enemy wanted him to be pinned as a traitor through false forced letters) and yet he was betraying ML (trying to rape the woman ML loves).
    - When ML arrived, he tried to beat his cousin, but Mc smooth things out. Right after that, ML passed out as he was in really bad shape. When he woke up, he told what happened to him since they parted ways. Then MC said he was traumatized and the problem was psychological. She slyly helped him to apply medicine and made him hard, lifting the burden ML was carrying. Yes, he didn’t want to marry her because he thought he was no longer a man (his words), but wanted to keep her by his side anyway, that’s the reason behind the damn letter.
    - MC started to train martial arts right after she left ML’s brother house. Why she left? The family gave her treasures and made a full formal grateful thanks so they could cut ties and own her nothing (they thought of that maybe she could be MLs concubine, but never wife). Then, she left the house, opened her shop and waited for ML (yeah, and then the damn letter). First tentative 2nd Ml showed up as her older brother(the older disciple of her master), but after a vinegar scene from ML, she cut him clean.
    - Anyway, since ML travel was not planned and he took two princes, he had to go back, but was reluctant to leave MC. So, she decided to open a branch of her shop in the capital and went with them. The younger prince was kidnapped, the older prince and Ml cross dressed and managed to deal with the kidnappers. MLS started to accept MC a little (little) more. She is well praised as a strong woman who can cook wonderfully by the soldiers.
    - MC opened her shop in the capital and soon was super popular. The women from MLS family invited her trying to intimidate her, but didn’t really work. The conflict was getting bigger and bigger as his mother absolutely refused to accept MC, so, ML decided he needed to build fast his power so they could leave his family house. He abandoned the scholar path (would take decades to be independent) and choose to go to war. MC respected his choice and the soldiers departed.
    - Time flies, ML’s cousin showed up saying that on their way back ML was poisoned and in coma, his death close. Since the one taking care of him was his family, she would not be allowed to visit him one last time and would even be accused by them, so he (cousin) said he would marry her and protect her, so she should move to his manor. At first MC looked calm and cousin thought that love was just like that, but then MC almost fell when she got up and he realized she was trembling. Cousins proposal is not because he loves her, but because of his cousin. But if you ask me, cousin his falling in love with her little by little.
    - before they have the chance to do anything, MCs mother shows up saying that her son keeps calling her and she decided to realize his last wish. MC went to see ML, super emotional scene, cried a lot. She tells him that if he doesn’t wake up, she will marry someone else. ML reacts and turns out the reason he was gonna die is because nobody managed to make him swallow the medicine, but MC managed to do so. The poison burned MLs throat and MC kept telling him that if he eats a little more she will kiss him and if not, she will keep kissing him? She takes care of him until he is better. At this point MLS family just want him better and his mother even accepts (kind of, not completely. Only his mother is so!!) MC.
    - they eventually marry and MC said that she will go with ML to war next time. I have to say, MC is so bold! She is always the one attacking / enticing first and making ML blush, but he is also wild when he needs to.
    - they went to war, MC disguised. Cousin buried his feelings for her even before it could flourish, but we see him wishing a wife standing by his side the same way MC stand by MLS side, fighting wars and all. Then he just let this idea go as his wife wouldn’t even go to his manor door without hours of preparation and another MC is probably impossible.
    - MC meets the older princess and she is also from another world (same as MCs). Princess give MC a tip about the future. MC misses her family and friends and it terrifies ML.
    - a girl from MLS family that is really close to MC got pregnant and aborted. The guy was trash, he looked for a medicine to make the girl not only abort, but to also never conceive anymore. I guess they couldn’t be together because he is just a soldier or something like that? He even sold the girl’s possession to buy the medicine. Anyway, they managed to hide e everything m, but the guy got drunk and spilled everything out. Both were trapped inside a pigs cage and left to down on the river that cross the city? Anyway, MC saved the girl, but a vórtex drowned her. Her body became a empty shell as MCs souls went back to her time.
    - in her time, MC survived and was hospitalized, just few days after she was stabbed. She spend months in her time and in this time she trained a lot to strengthen her body while trying to find a way back. In MLS time we see how he takes care of her all the time, always believing she would go back eventually. He isolate himself and her from the world, not eating or taking well care of himself. He was almost at his limit when MC managed to go touch him through her dreams. He can’t see her, but can feel her touch. After that he got happy again and every night he would take out his clothes and lay down waiting for her to touch him, make love to him or just lay beside him.
    - Months went by, a guy betrayed ML and stole MCs body. The only guy that survived from the family that tortured ML. ML surrender himself to get MC back, but instead the villains burn her body. At this moment MC managed to go back to MLS world again. Her body was completely burned, but when she took out the black layer, she was intact. She kind of reborn from ashes and this time with her own body and appearances (looks like her original body is much more beautiful than the borrowed one). Anyway, they rescue ML.
    - HE, both went to MCs world and she was tricking ML to believe dildos are traditionally used on honeymoon on the husband hauhauahauahua

10. Nymphaea222

Nymphaea222 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx for the spoilers! I am so sad that the translated chapters are so little. I kind of believed that it was chapter 39 and I was then like and wow I finish reading so fast, then I went to wattpad to read, then I was WTF!

And I found this forum, thx for the spoilers, I will wait for more chapters before I read it.

Asami likes this.
  11. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTL-ing:blobparty:... But I want to ask are there any extras?? Because I read till chapter 49 which ended at the wedding but what happened later sooo curious:blobdrool:... How did ML react to the gift and the new world, did they ever go back?? what happened in the other world??:blob_catflip:

Asami likes this.
  12. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol lol what happened then?! did ml get a jobike a celebrity of some sort. yep probably hahaha how did ml get to mc world? more details pls thank you!!