Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True, if he was just civil about it, he could just make sure that the princess is alive. He is caring towards her, so perhaps its really his personality to be caring.

But i wonder why he is depicted as an emotionless man. I remembered Yerenica mentioned that. From what I can see he is not emotionless at all. He is quite full of emotions whenever he is with her. We can see a range of emotions from him. Is it probably because of Yerenica’s bubbling personality?

Also, i have a hunch that the reason why Yerenica transmigrated was because of the emperor. Remember, the magician telling them that the emperor is a descendant of the God? Probably the god didn’t want him to die like the original novel. Thats why he transmigrated someone who knows the story to avoid his death. This is merely a speculation though.

2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds to me that the fiance is the reason he's known to be cold...
    If he never loved her despite him trying to then he can have turned a stone cold person. Especially if she is bad enough to corrupt a child to kill him just because she doesn't have what it takes to make him fall for her...

3. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are a blessing to the world. Thank you for the spoilers!

Omg so cute their kids will be such beauties

4. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i can see in the raws, he is wary and on guard whenever Lady Elard is present. This might be because Lady Elard is from the tower.

But I agree, she is a crazy person to have her son kill her father just because he didnt love her. It could also mean that she didnt love him at all but just slept with him because of a greater nastier scheme.

Marie_0720, L0GIC, Bella94 and 14 others like this.
  5. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, did she tell her villain son to kill him? From what I remember so far, she's just letting him grow twisted by saying he can do whatever he wants since he's a monster and have power to do so.

The reason the kid killed the dad is because he fell in love with the orig!FL, but she left and went back to her country when they were kids. So he went possessive yandere mode and killed the dad so he can conquer her country and have her.

6. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she incited the son to do black magic involving a sacrifice which is his father to gain power to get what he wants "the heroine".

7. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, I thought she was just teaching him her knowledge since he's her son, and therefore, her disciple. It's just the son who grew too twisted and killed the dad of his own volition. Although I guess the emperor doesn't really matter to her now if she only married him for power, she can be Queen regent until her son comes of age so it is convenient. :hmm::hmm::hmm:

8. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing I am really interested in is how will Yerenica defeat the villian’s mother? So who actually fell in love first? Was it Yerenice or the emperor?

9. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the scene of her "marriage proposal" and everything on chapter 1 is only prolog and they will not show again the part where she proposed to him. Because looking on how they got so close now at chapter 22, and that he thought "he likes being with her", I don't think if she confess to him, he will be totally indifferent.

But that's my hope!

The English has reached chapter 10 yayy! And why he so carinnggg and kindd huhu I'm melting

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Marie_0720, L0GIC, Leilacus and 12 others like this.
  10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda liked that the MC is taking the lead here and the ML is the one guessing why she doing her thing.
    It's refreshing to all see that a side character like an MC eventually steals the spotlight and the direction of the story is organic (as per current spoilers and raws).

Marie_0720, L0GIC, samster and 24 others like this.
  11. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeni is indeed refreshing haha

I just saw some spoilers, from chapter 16-21, we can see how their relationship grow. Erudian (the hot emperor) has been putting up his iron wall and haven't met her for 5 days (if im not mistaken). Yeni waited for him around (and he realized) up until she waited on that some kind of maze in front of his office window.

When he saw her through his window, he thought himself that compared to the witch who is like a snake so he needs to always be so vigilant when he is with her, you can see directly what Yeni is up to.

I forgot how many times he compared them, but it is clear that Erudian doesn't have feeling with the witch and actually he doesn't feel comfortable with her. It is only for the sake of the country.

While he feels that he enjoys his time with Yeni and he actually have fun.

I think even though Yeni is the one who is aggressive, it would be Erudian who falls in love with her first. I mean, he always compare the witch with Yeni! And Yeni always win in his comparison!

12. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know about that witchy wife's ending if you people found any spoilers related to her mind to share here.

lan2001h, greentea-, mallow and 3 others like this.
  13. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you that the Emperor will be the first one to fall in love. Ahem, I mean.. There are already a lot of signs from the very beginning.

I’m really curious on a lot of things but one thing is really bothering me. Remember when the magician said that Yerenica is maladjusted to magic and maladjusted usually have only 5 years to live. I wonder how would that fare well with her. I mean, Yerenica only became maladjusted when the mc transmigrated to the novel. I hope there will be a cure to that.

14. Pamtiur

Reading List:
    Link
    The cure is the king, she doesn't hurt when she is close to him, and he is a descendent of God. I can imagine it is lika a game when they are apart her healt goes down and after 5 years its zero however when they are together and touching he reloads her ^^

15. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the she has to stick close to the thing thingy.. so basically she has to stick close to the emperor all her life? What if there he had urgent need to go far away? Would that be detrimental to her?

16. Pamtiur

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they get kids and since the kids have his blood to so probably work as well :3
    And when she caries the kid she have 9 months freebe :3

Marie_0720, Mi shiru, L0GIC and 17 others like this.
  17. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd assume so, yes. If he has to go somewhere at some point in the story, I am guessing he'll probably bring her along.
    I mean, she pretty much admitted in the early chapters that her plan to marry him is yes, partially to prevent the story she knows from happening, but also because IF he is killed, she's pretty much doomed to die as well, so really, getting him to like her at this point is probably mostly for her own survival. I am sure she likes him enough, but she probably does not love him yet.

18. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is really the MC's transmigation the reason why she became maladjusted to magic? If we think about it, before MC was kidnapped, she had lived nearly a year in that body and didn't have any problem with magic. But after she was kidnapped and went to Erudian's kingdom is when she became maladjusted, so in my opinion the cause of her maladjustement is something in the kingdom or even the Emperor not her trasmigation into that world.

19. Pandatao

Pandatao New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually it was explained that at Yeni country they didn’t use a lot of mana (because it is a small country), and for the eight months she was transmigrated she never encounter mana (hence she’s always healthy)

its different in the Erudian palace and country where there’s a lot of mana and they’re used to do things with it.. Thats why when Yeni come to the palace she’s feeling sick just by being there

Its actually really cute seeing the raw because at the first 4/5 days Yeni cannot meet with Erudian and keep feeling miserable, she immediately take his hand when they meet again to recharge and then he just take her and carry her (again)

20. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe she said it was 9 months since she transmigrated, but either way, I think you are right. She has no memories from before the transmigration, she simply cannot know if this wasn't always a thing. If her being maladjusted was common knowledge in the castle (which would explain why she had never seen magic before), then naturally noone would be talking about it anymore because it's just a matter of course.

I have to say though, I am a tiny little bit conflicted about they way they are acting right now. I mean, he basically carries her around and treats her like a small child, and she keeps calling him daddy lol Once they get to hooking up, this'll have quite the kinky undertone.

Marie_0720, Mi shiru, L0GIC and 24 others like this.