Recommendations Fanfiction?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ShadowkingMS, Apr 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if I looked harder I’d be able to find the term I’m looking for to do a search online but for now I’ll stick with fanfiction. I’m looking for a novel in which a person enters the world of another’s work (ex. Harry Potter or Danmachi), and actually has their own story instead of relying completely on the canon characters to push the story forward. The only examples I’ve found for this are Endless paths: Infinite cosmos (also world hoping but it is good example) and Rebirth in a Magical world. There are probably a lot more but when I look up Harry Potter fanfics they’re all off the established characters POV (even if not Harry) and I’m not sure what term I’m supposed to use to find “new character” as MC. Doesn’t have to be Harry Potter universe that just happens to be what I read last.

2. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SI for Self-Insert or OC stands for Original Character

3. ShadowkingMS

ShadowkingMS [Sheng gi’s Servant][Main Character Failure]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!

4. Alan Loo

Alan Loo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I think you would probably like Harry Potter and the Secret Treasures. It does feature a new protagonist (Evan Mason) and the author furthers the world creating new lore and history. The antagonist is not just Voldemort...

5. Dante_KSA

Dante_KSA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Broly The Saiyan of Legend

the mc get reincarnated as Broly a charecter in the dragon ball series however he still have his memories from the past live so Broly in this story is completly different than Broly in the dragon ball series and he also have his own story line even though sometimes he cross paths with the main dragon ball story line