Spoiler You’ve Got The Wrong House, Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pandababa, May 5, 2019.

1. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If not for BG tag i would have definitely believed this one to be GL ><

what i am most curious about how Lakis is gonna capture Yuri heart , she isn't our kind Anne Marie ..
    Even if all other male leads are shitty right now ,it doesn't mean Yuri would fall in love with Lakis just "because he is remaining" as she has Anne Marie to content for affections and Ane Marie is like Yuri bottom line ~
    I hope Yuri feel in love with Lakis when he does proper efforts and without her getting back her emotions .

In one chapter where Yuri made Anne marie meet Kalian and they didn't "sparked" , Yuri is like* is this because i took some parts of main male lead* and i was like "you replaced main male lead and all other mls in anne marie heart"

I was like kinda anticipating a scene in today's update of lakis n Yuri meeting at her home and Lakis will apply ointment at Yuri shallow cut on arm (got from kalian during fight) and get murderous all over again .
    Sometimes author shifts episode ,it kinda feel broken .
    Like Yuri must have come late after fighting so there must be some scene where Lakis asked her why she is late but it skipped altogether ~

I am waiting for Lakis pov >< ,wanna hear his thoughts .
    What happen to Anne Marie after that ~

Mikaa, RBJ, Mitsuki000 and 2 others like this.
  2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, but honestly I think Anne-Marie attached great importance to Yuri because she was her first friend in her new life after all the tragic happenings that life gave her.

Yuri is kind in her little way though she excused it as being an exchange for her bad deeds as Arachne. I believe that as she knew the supposed male lead and sub male leads, she will see that not everything that she has read in her past life is the truth. Much like how Kalian also has his bad side pertaining to those test subjects or how Genos is an annoying guy or Lakis being a sophisticated gentleman when he wanted too (lol). Plus, I remember... Correct me, if I am wrong but in one chapter she said that Lakis might have been the male lead if he acted that way during his stay in AM's house not a nagging mother-in-law so from this I believe Yuri might have a favorable impression on Lakis... If only she did not know Lakis being the villain. (Tsk, tsk)

What I found funny is the title of part 10 the only difference between a makjang and angsty romance... Lol makjang is a drama that is so ridiculous by having an overplot so I wanted to know if what we are reading is a makjang or an angsty romance XD.

I guess AM also forgot all of it, unless she is also immune to Lakis' charm power.

Ps. Why was in all previous chapter when Yuri is describing Lakis, she always said that he was the subvillain... So there is another hidden boss cause Lakis is only a subvillain?

Hln1231, Mikaa, RiannNeko and 5 others like this.
  3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know about that sub villian/ villian thing . Story has 182 chapters so many mysteries are yet to be revealed.

Yes you right on Yuri comment on Lakis "if he is that good as he is with Yuri , Anne Marie ml could be him" ..
    That scene was when Yuri was in kitchen and "cliche scene" of heroine falling down chair and ml catching her happened. ~~

Those titles my guess pertains to original novel .
    This novel is kind of thriller,mystery , slow romance and zero antgst. With Yuri only bad guys will be in antgst, she isn't our "damsel in distress" .
    I believe she could have overpowered kalian during fight but due to restrictions on her she didn't went for offense rather was on defense mode ...

RBJ, Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  4. Irie

Irie Internet Bystander

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    izznis, ardills, wtfhodor and 2 others like this.
  5. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I jump through some chapters sooo

is the "supposed" source of the ruins. The "grave" that was mentioned earlier where the bug came from is the institute where yuri and the others were experimented on or it could be where they found the ruins (I got confused around this part and got too lazy to double check :notlikeblob:) lakis' father "funded" the experiments and used lakis as the first subject. He was experimented on since he was a kid. The "bug" kinda went "ooh he got some similar vibez so imma go to him" thus lakis being OP is born. Keep in mind that like yuri, he couldn't control his powers so he's "weak" but over the years he got the hang of it and the day he overthrew his dad is the day he also destroyed the institute where yuri and the others escaped.

lakis' right hand man who usurped lakis and caused him to be injured so severely he ended up in yuri's place. He was collecting "experiments" to "get" their powers. He's power hungry. I'm not sure whether he's a shape shifter or lakis' twin because it was mentioned by Odin when he went to gather some info in carnot that he saw "lakis" in the throne room when lakis was just stalking/chilling with yuri at home.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  6. TenseiOuji

TenseiOuji Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Thank you for these spoilers !!
    I like this novel and I wanted to know more but I don't really know korean and there is not a lot of spoilers around.
    Do you have more ? If so, more about Yuri and Lakis ?

Venice1 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  7. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i read next 3 chapters(61 62 63) but with mtl so this might not accurate but

in ch 62 lakis and yuri sleep together again with holding hands and in ch 63 they finally kissed:cookie:

Shey_04, Shieri, MLisMyHubby and 18 others like this.
  8. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!! I'm SO ready for that!! Ashdajdiajdkzaks~ I'll go get the pop corn <3

9. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it an accident? So far lakis seems to have one sided crush .. exept if he touchs her hand

Shey_04, MLisMyHubby, Ahmya and 6 others like this.
  10. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering, did lakis die in the original novel? I know its common to have a plot like " hmm this character is acting in different way than they was in the novel" . But i think he was dead but the parasit was not .. and thanks to that the parasit maneged to get the whole body but who knows ..

Yuri had no idea about the parasit and some of lakis's abilitis .. the novel was on mary's pov but it also make no sense she stay clueless about his abilitis until the end.

words, Mikaa, RBJ and 1 other person like this.
  11. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr? The parasite was the unexplained wild card since it wasn't even mentioned in the novel. Though.. we have to wait for more updates to know what exactly it is.

12. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Thymelee and @claidresrrl
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!
    :blobnosebleed::aww::blobmelt:

If it was not too much, what was the connection of the other submale leads and male lead to Yuri that they reacted as if they kind of knew Yuri before? Was it because she looks like Selena?

Mitsuki000 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg !!!!!
    I was wondering that in future if they are gonna do anything they should get rid of parasite first . It's so creepy to be watched by a third person , why lakis doesn't feel parasite is a third wheel

Mitsuki000 and Uncopyright like this.
  14. claidresrrl

claidresrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i cant find the raw so i did it myself, save the pic from kakaopage then convert to text 1 by 1, compiled and translate it

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like buying first but i remember whenever i buy some novel i end up losing interest >< plus novel isn't completed yet .

16. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    If u want to support the auther u can go for it, if u just want to know what will happen well .. i will like it if more people give spoilers as well. But if im been honest i dont see u dont lose interest .. for me i lose my interest and get it back and so on with this novel xD but if its ur cup of tea then u will likely not

lazykitty_99 likes this.