LCD A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Wujigege, Nov 22, 2017.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well hero got his ass handed to him I guess the Duke's a part of the circle that wants the hero gone

2. Enutas maph

Enutas maph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rir is the Fenrir that was summoned by gacha by Illuna in the first several chapters.

venu101 likes this.
  3. 123456hh

123456hh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wolf
    it's Name is Fluffrir but the MC calls him Rir

venu101 likes this.
  4. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to think Rir's actually a wolf you guys

venu101 likes this.
  5. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just a spoiler question
    im about to start re reading whats out there WN wise so he marries the Dragon and the Hero? I forget what happens with Vampire is it her as well or .. no? just can't remember if I even got that far or if I was mixing rumors into what I knew

6. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Illuna is technically his first wife. The moment Yuuki let her drink his blood, she became his bride by the laws of her race. He doesn't learn this until much later when Illuna was able to use his gacha system, summoned Rir and then Lefi deigns to tell him.

7. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the reply, and well yes that I know but I meant more in the him accepting it sort of way... Just wasnt sure - I know about his stuff with Left and Spooked Hero ~

8. Overlord2019

Overlord2019 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Illuna is still too young to understand what marriage means but still has a huge crush on him, even getting into a rivalry with Princess Iryll about it. At first sight, they sized each other up, and one flaunted being taller while the other flaunted being bustier. Then they go out and play like kids that age are supposed to.

9. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuuki now enters the dungeon in ch 277. Any bets the new demon lord is a loli that gets taken home instead of killed like planned?

10. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay I didn't like the fact he went out of his way for the hero girl even though he's a demon Lord and the fact there are too many lolis. But I'm open to persuasion. Are there some milfs now to balance out the lolis? And did that hero girl come without baggage and leave her kingdom to live with him and shirk her hero duties that will most certainly bring trouble to the mc? I really like this novel so I want to continue but those facts are bothering me. I like the premise of him being born a dungeon master and demon lord with cool wings and harem , I like that, the dragon loli I can tolerate but the vamp is well ignorable, the sheep girl is definitely plotting something manipulative but not directly harmful I'd imagine which I don't like at all, the other dog girl is an airhead which is tolerable.

11. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Well his sheep maid would absolutely be the milf if he can ever seal the deal, but you know she's like 5000x more clever than him and she takes way too much pleasure out of teasing him and wrapping him around her little sage like finger. I wouldn't be totally shocked if Carlotta (head paladin of the church) ends up in Yuki's clutches at some point. I sort of want that to happen just to see Nel's head explode.
    • In the current translated chapter, he's married to the hero, but she hasn't shirked her hero duties. She plans to work as a hero for another 10 or so years before retiring. The current arc has the human king(Along with Carlotta/the hero/former hero(butler) - the current demon king and his aides, and the elven leader in peace talks in elven lands. I figure something is going to happen to cause Yuki to show up there.
    • There was a fun arc with Yuki and Lefi going to Lefi's dragon village (well Yuki wanting to go and dragging Lefi kicking and screaming)

12. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So no milfs to balance out the lolis huh

13. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 343
    Yuki said: “Yeah, I think I might have a thing or two in mind.”
    I predict dragon scale armor and weapons, made from Lefi's shed parts he still has in inventory.

14. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently not reading the novel... but I noticed the pregnancy tag.
    Question: The last time I checked the protagonist was still an avid asexual. So how does he get his (fake) wives pregnant? Did he borrow another able man's tool?

15. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he did the sex

16. Limaht

Limaht Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the TL site? it suddenly disappeared?

17. roriconknight

roriconknight Exiled Member of The Lolicon Society

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, checked yesterday. wordpress said the site is private.

checked here, doesn't seem any announcement posted..

18. tds

tds Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

The series was licensed by JNC. The translator has previously said that licensing was the ultimate goal of him translating the series and when the series was licensed he was going to stop translating. When it actually was licensed he made a post reiterating the above and further stating that he was going to let the site expire which was soon afterward.

19. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, well that's great for the author! Hopefully it'll bring in lots of new eyes to read their work.

Thanks for the heads-up and, more importantly, a thanks to the tl for putting in the work all this time. I know he thought about dropping it more than once along the way due to some real jerk readers, so he really deserves some love for the quality work.

Tanskandoggi likes this.
  20. philgreek

philgreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great to hear that the work got licensed, will keep an eye out for its release (though sad that translations have come to an end). CardboardTL has been one of my favourite translators, who really added his own personal touch, bringing out character's personality through the wording of translations and has kept a consistent pace of releases. Been reading translations done by them since early 2018 when they were doing "I was a sword when I reincarnated", which also eventually got licensed and I ended up buying some LNs of it too (also gonna enjoy the anime of it later this year too). Looking forward to also getting A demon's lord tale LN one day as well.

Anyways maybe not the right place to write this but thanks for all the translations over the years squid, they've brought much enjoyment to many! Gonna definitely try and properly catch up on the original novel they wrote as well.