Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an OFF tangent post.

Your post has been bugging me since last night. Just don't take this answer too seriously or as an exact example since we're really not in the know, even me.

re: Yuna as a company writer. This is plausible since there are writing agencies (usually in house) and for this kind of material, I doubt this went the traditional route where an author, agent and publisher gets involved. My theory is that Yuna is more or less a pseudonym (standard practice) and more likely a team rather than just one person. I don't really believe that one person can do all this (novel plus webtoon) without serious serious help. Just doing the novel part needs massive help (proofreading, editing, QA). In addition, hiring a team for this title makes sense since the publisher also made it a webtoon. The discrepancy between the two mediums is glaring especially if you compare this title (novel and webtoon) vs WMMAP (where you have Plutus as an author, then Spoon as illustrator). This one looks more streamlined.

If you search any webtoon author, you cant reality make a trace or track them, unlike novel authors who usually have a library of works. I think Plutus is the only one I knew that has a second novel. The rest, nothing at all.

re: Yuna as a Wattpad author. It's also plausible that this title started in Wattpad but I don't really think so. If it gained traction there, it will be mentioned as part of the marketing to recapture any fans gained in the platform or if Wattpad wants to promote the work (but I seriously doubt it). If the published bought the rights and retained Yuna as the author in the byline, fans will expect the same storyline, just extended.

Who made me a princess or Suddenly a princess one day.
    Pretty much why I'm into webtoons and why I post on NU.

shelldon likes this.
  2. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    oohh that series is good, the latest chapters makes me anxious tho

3. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    In wattpad.....

I can't recommend to make a novel in that app.... Very wrong sister, very wrong....

In wattpad, some annoying people will always steal your works and tell the readers, they own the story

One scenario happened:

[The Emperor's obsession]
    One claimed she owned it, she didn't update the following year, it's obvious that she did not owned it.

Because she only update when the original owner was updating.

The original owner's work actually reached higher chapters while she was only halfway.

The original owner rewrite it again but updates too slow and was free.
    She rewrite it cause she deactivated for bad health reason and failed to sue the culprit.

She should made it paid so it will be safe and people will know who is the real owner since the story was actually known by many..... but for now, wattpad said that story can be paidll when they received invitation. T-T)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
    shelldon likes this.
  4. Covil-B

Covil-B New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to know, if the children of Aristia and Ruve were the children that Jiuen lost in the first life (line)

5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jieun only lost one child. As did tia in the first timeline

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  6. Covil-B

Covil-B New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pero leí (no aquí) que Diana sería la hija que Jiuen perdió en la otra vida, ¿es verdad?

7. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of logic is that????

Jieun just lost her child in the first timeline and that's it.

The same with Tia in the first timeline

And how dafaq did Jieun's child became Tia's child??? Adoption???

Am I reading an English mistake??

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  8. Covil-B

Covil-B New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sí, eso es lo que quise decir
    Entonces ... ¿no es así?

Mi Inglés no es muy bueno:llorar::(

9. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Diana no es la hija de Jieun de su vida pasada, ya que no tiene ningún sentido, ya que sólo Aristia y Jieun retrocedieron en el tiempo.

10. Otakufujo

Otakufujo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do hope people with start accept ruve and Tia together

Akiyuki_chan and booho like this.
  11. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, some info, I'm sad Ina CUT some part on novel on chapter 116-117 :blob_teary:
    After counsil meeting, Ruve bring Tia to garden, when they're together , there's a part which tia ask " Why u not with Jieun?" and Ruve answer " why should i ? ...etc etc there's already one woman in my heart, so no place for jieun and any other woman":blobsneeze:
    But maybe ina will put this on next chapter ? who knows:blobsob:

"Your Majesty the emperor...….”

A tear trickled down his face. This is not what he really wanted. Though he was always overwhelmed by the shadow of his crown, he used to rebel against it all the time, but he did not want to become this way. The bloody path that was given to me was so clear enough to conclude that he did not mean it.

So far, he have never made excuses for himself. It's the past anyway. He know it's no use making a confession, but in the last minute he thought. All that was not really his intention, no, definitely not.

Ruve exhaled his bloody breath, looking at his blurred vision, as if his fury and frustration were fading away. All kinds of memories passed in front of his eyes. The 26-year-old lived a long and short life.

FLASHBACK

"Are you Crown Prince ? Jeremiah La Monique is meeting the Little sun of the empire."

Jeremiah La Monique, my dear mother.

When I was always lonely, meeting her was like a welcome rain of drought for me, who was thirsty for affection.

Ruve thought Jeremiah was God's blessing for him. No, maybe it was rather a curse. If he had lived without knowing the feeling of affection, he wouldn't have had to suffer from the belated deprivation.

"You're a bad boy. How many times have I told you not to leave the imperial palace "

Unlike his cold father emperor, Ruve liked the way they looked at each other warmly and treated each other without hesitation. The eyes of the gold were looking warm and friendly. When he saw her making tea even though the taste was terrible, and she pats his head without fear and sometimes scolds him

"Mother is like this." Although she might not have given birth, Ruve thought she was his real mother.

"But more than anything else, I will take responsibility and duty as a mother."

When his 5th birthday was just a few days away, he learned something like a bolt from the blue. his mother's silent voice, a cold and urgent voice, and his comments seemed to chilled his bones to the marrow.

I didn't forget. After Mohu, whom I wanted to be so interested in, was not really related to me. And the fact that half the blood flowing through my body is vulgar.

"Oh, yes. My lady is here."

Ruve squatted under the tree and wiped away his tears alone. He thought he gave up being loved, but he thought it was okay because he had Jeremiah who like a mother, but he hated the baby who smiled with a tiny hand reaching for the Emperor.

Ruve was angry at the way his Majesty, who had always been strict with him, hugged the baby by his hand. His heart throbbed when he saw the majesty warm eyes fixed on the baby.

Why don't you treat me like that? Why is everyone so fond of her? Is it because I was born with low blood?

Ruve body trembled at the thought of passing through his head. Perhaps that's why His Majesty is displeased with him

Is that why you only like that baby who was born in a prestigious family unlike me .

A hot resentment wriggled in his heart.

Why couldn't my birth mother have been born with noble blood like her? Why did His Majesty bring me to be born from a humble woman ?

The tears of sorrow fell down.

He hated the baby who took away the attention that he didn't received even though he tried so hard.

"Your Highness... ...please take good care of my daughter...Please, save her….”

Ruve clenched his teeth. As henodded, wiping away tears, she showed a smile on her painful face. The hand he was holding patted him a couple of times. Her dying voice drained her power from his hand, which called out the name of the Marquis. Soon afterwards, his slender head turned sideways.

Ruve cried, "Don't do this, wake up...."

but he could no longer hear the sweet voice. The golden eyes that were always warm,had already faded away. His leg was feeble and he sank down. Ruve couldn't even breathe because he was so choked with emotion. It was not like this when the Empress Dowager died ( His own mother ) ,but it seemed that the world had been emptied by the death of her beloved mother ( Jeremiah )

At last Ruve managed to pull himself through after a period of incalculable time. Though she scolded him until the end, she believed in him and asked him for such a favor. Then She closed her eyelids that she couldn't close because she was worried about her husband and daughter.

When he came out into the hallway with the last request in his empty heart, Ruve heard a child's laughter somewhere. As he slowly turned, he saw a child smiling happily while holding a doll as big as her body.

"uh? Majesty?"

Ha, that's you. I gave the welcoming child a good hit. Pushed the child who was running with delight. indeterminate anger spilled over to the little child.

Dear Mrs. Marquis, were you only so worried about that? Because of that kid smiling happily without even knowing my mother's death? What is it that you have left me with a single word of concern when I thought of you as a mother? That's nothing better than me, so what's so great about that kid!

The resentment that has been piled up since childhood has exploded at once. Ruve turned around, staring coldly at the child who had fallen on her hips starting to cry.

I didn't want to see her look, nor the golden eyes that proved to be blood-related to her, or, no, just everything that was child-bearing.

"Lady Monique only 12 now, and how can she achieve so well? etiquette, academic, As your companion, she's perfect and nothing to blame."

Ruve turned to the book and stared at the Duke of Veritas. Lady Monique, Lady Monique, a compliment here and there,

" I don't want to hear that".

Ruve was almost in tears. What? Nothing to blame for being your companion?

God. No matter how hard I try, I will never be a prince like the emperor. Why don't you just put her on the throne? It would be much more efficient than teaching things like me.

Ruve grind his teeth and threw the jacket away. The more he mused, the more irritating he was.

"Well, I don't know if it's because I have little memory of my mother, but I haven't felt particularly uncomfortable because she's not there."

A banquet that was formally abandoned as soon as the first song was performed. There I was still her child and I was furious at what I heard while I was looking for her. Ruve couldn't even speak because he was dumbfounded. Yeah Ruve always though that Tia don't know. How much her mother loved her, how much she worried about her that she couldn't close her eyes at the last moment.

You'll never know that you've blown the whole thing away. Now that remark denied your mother's love and the fact that I longed for it.

"A child of trust. That's a cunning trick, isn't it? Well, that's the only way to get a woman of low blood become an empress and stay beside you."

The story that Ruve heard from the Duke of Jenna ignited a burning anger.

Oh, you were no different from me too, right? You've been acting so noble and arrogant when you've been mixed with the blood of a humble commoner like me . I couldn't stop laughing. The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't stop thinking. So what's better than me? You took everything away from me?

( This part, i think Jenna told Ruve about Tia who have a "low blood" too )

The more Ruve thought about it, the more ridiculous he was.

Then what are u better at than me, taking away everything from me?

The corners of his mouth twisted violently. Ruve was jealous but could not hate her because unlike him, who had the blood of a poor commoner, he thought Tia deserved all of it because she was born into a prestigious family. ( Marquis Family )

But what? You're a low blood? Then what do you deserve? You took everything from me. What the hell are you!

Ruve paused after breathing heavily in anger. So there was a low blood flow on the Marquis's wife ( Jeremiah ) ? He was struck by an unexpected fact, but he felt deeply guilty ahead of him.

What did I just say? Did i dare say low blood flows in Jeremiah, who i used to think like a mother?

Ruve heart was heavy. I despised my mother for denying her mother, and I have done the same thing to her.

A little bit of guilt added to the lost anger. Having grown in size, it turned into anger again and into greater guilt, and finally into hatred.

It's because of you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been so guilty. I didn't have to be sad because I didn't love you. I didn't need to feel ashamed. Every time I reflect on my shortcomings, I have never felt a sense of regret. So all this is for you. Because of you!

END FLASHBACK

"There's the Emperor!"

"There will be a tremendous reward for those who bring in the emperor! You must bring him alive!"

Suddenly there was a cry that awakened the fragile consciousness. The ground echoed with the sound of the heavy hooves. Ruve felt a faint smirk of white snow which was holding him back. He could hear the friction of the metal, and he could see something of silver lining gleaming in his blurred vision.

"We'll stop you here. Go ahead!"

"Yes. We must obey your last command."

"......Yes, I ask you to do the rest of the work." Let's all meet again in that world."

Someone rushed round him. A hot liquid trickled down from the chest that was heavily struck by the iron armor, blood flowing back from the neck to the lips

Ruve breathing in a dense bloodstream that paralyzes his nose. HIs eyes closed with the feeling of swaying up and down like riding a horse.

"Me, get me off. I can't get on...….”

The voice of the whining woman came to his ears. A green forest suddenly appeared in the dark view. The white horse seemed relaxed on the surface, but in fact, it was on edge because of the woman who couldn't sit still and wriggled for a moment. What does this woman know how to do? He frowned with a sudden surge of annoyance. The basic culture that any aristocrat should learn, why can't she even ride a horse?Ruve sighed as he saw a woman who turned white as if he would be confused right away.

"Where am I? Who are you?”

I felt awkward dealing with her. I was amazed by the woman who came to me a crown prince without fear. I have always been under pressure to do better between My Emperor Father who is already so talented, and her Marquis daughter, who is already praised as a great empress. The woman named Jieun, who knew nothing about me, was a very comfortable being. You didn't have to be compared to anyone in front of her. I could just be myself.

"I want to go home. Let me go."

Ruve was envious of Jieun who missing her family, it's an unfamiliar feeling for him. When he was told about his parents, he used to find Emperor majesty or Marquis Wife and myself. He was soaked with the illusion that he was loved, and he was able to taste a moment of happiness in the cold reality. The more he got, the more he got fed up with those who treated him only as political successors or political partners.

"Why don't you make her your crown princess?"

What Duke Jenna had hinted at was very embarrassing for him. As soon as she was born, Tia presence as a companion was as natural as breathing to him, so Ruve never thought of welcoming a woman other than her no matter how much he hated and disliked her. Such a thing didn't even exist in the first place.

Is that why? Considering what he hated, it was natural to give up at once, but Ruve couldn't do that. No only because the forces supporting her were concerned, but for some reason, there was a greater sense of rejection. He couldn't imagine himself attending an official event with a woman other than Tia or see another man beside her. So instead of saying yes, Ruve just said

"I'll think about it."

"Some old man called Duke came and said something, but I couldn't understand anything. By the way, can't you just skip some etiquette? What's so hard about it?"

Ruve looked at Jieun, who came without fear, asking for help. It was a little absurd, but he trying to think of it as a comfort. He had a lot of work to do, but she kept begging to get out of the side, so Ruve put his pen down silently.

He wandered through the garden, listening to the endless talk of the whole time. As he inhaled fresh air, he felt a little relieved from his frustration these days. As he was walking with a lighter heart, he suddenly saw something of silver growing among the trees. For a moment, his feet stopped without even realizing it. The woman who was walking in a disheveled position turned to him.

"Greetings to the Crown Prince, the sun of the empire."

It was a perfect posture. Ruve saw a person who would be his companion walking with another woman. Whenhe saw her expressionless face with no emotion, he felt like he was losing his affection.

What the hell did I expect? For her, my existence is nothing more than a political partner to unite for the benefit of the faction.

Even if he informs her that he will attend a banquet with another woman, or even declares that he will destroy his engagement, even if he promises to marry another woman, She still was expressionless. An emotionless face, empty eyes, and a voice. Ruve was terrified when he saw her treated him coldly like his father. It wasn't human already. It was just a doll that moved for her family and her faction.

But Ji was different. She laughed, cried, got angry, and upset. Showing a stark emotional change, she really seemed alive. Ruve was annoyed at her speech, but he was able to laugh enough for it. He thought he loved Jieun. He never received it before, so he believed it would be love even if he didn't know exactly. Unlike Tia who like a doll made only for the emperor, Ji-eun is a woman who only looks at him, so Ruve thought it was natural to love her.

"Shut up."

He don't know when, but strangely enough, his irritation and anger have increased. Ruve didn't know the reason, but it was even more so when he saw the queen.

I didn't want to see any expressionless face, no lifeless eyes, and no one.

Perhaps it was more annoying to see her that way because of her resemblance to the Marquis. There was a time when his body was moving before he could clean up his thoughts. Even in the middle of nowhere, to cut off the unpleasant bell.

to be continued.... i'll add more tomorrow :blob_pompom:

Avanthica, otomereader, Eodez and 8 others like this.
  12. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... 1st Ruve is a fucking tool, will he at some point not blame Tia for his cruel actions? I don't see him as a victim when he started inflicting emotional and physical pain on Tia on purpose. So you're miserable.. You gotta make other people miserable too?
    His insecurity, jealousy, and negligence from his dad explain his action, But DOES NOT justify it.
    Too many abusers get away with a slap on wrist just like Ruve.
    I think I finally know why I still can't accept Ruve and Tia together. I can't accept that 1st Ruve got an out in 2nd TL and never has to acknowledge his cruelty to Tia because he SIMPLY couldn't remember his past. What a load of BS.

I shouldn't have read this at work... Now I'm so goddamn angry :blobcurse::blobangery:
    Thanks for the spoiler anyways!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    WinnieS and rosie.rose like this.
  13. aether.kye

aether.kye Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

He doesn't remember the past because unlike Tia and Jieun, the girls are the child of God. The God granted them a second chance to live.

Also, 2nd Ruve (despite not remembering the past but knows a little because of Allen's letter) wonders how 1st Ruve acted. It’s revealed that Duke Zena exposed Tia having commoner blood and the current Ruve saw Tia’s reaction that she was shocked and horrified.

After seeing her expression that she doesn't have a single clue, he wanted to comfort her. They had dinner together, after that he told Tia that never believes that noble blood matters and his words comforted Tia.

In his office, he talked with Haren (in the manhwa) and that’s when 2nd Ruve thought of scenarios about how his past self felt and acted. He called the past Ruve childish and foolish. He also cried because even though his current self didn't do anything, he felt sinful and he blames himself for making her experience something cruel.

The only difference why 2nd Ruve moves on from his resentment of Tia because he realizes that she isn't emotionless and is just a fragile girl. He got even more drawn to Tia when he heard that they are the same. They don’t have full noble blood. That’s one of the reasons why 1st Ruve hated her because he assumed that she is full noble and he thought that in order to be loved and praised, they must have noble blood. 1st Ruve definitely felt pressured and craves for affection.
    Another reason is that she acts emotionless like a doll plus Zena’s words twisted his mind and he acts cold so he can get a reaction. Fear, tears but he got none.

Just my opinions, don't fight me

Eodez, Akiyuki_chan, shelldon and 3 others like this.
  14. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know when did 2nd Ruve realize his feelings for Tia ?

15. rosie.rose

rosie.rose Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Ruve realizes his humble origin is on a par with Tia's, so he doesn't feel inferior to her anymore and then loves her in two timelines. It's just not on.

Now I detest Ruve. Because he reminds me of some fake friends at college who never want me to be successful as they said they felt jealous of me and I could do anything they couldn't.

I feel disappointed with the story because I thought he would change or redeem himself.

Anyway thank you for your spoilers. :sushi_thankyou:

shelldon, WinnieS and Pearl1995 like this.
  16. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    There's saying that you need to kill the insect before it multiplies

So kill Jenna before he multiplies

A pest

Akiyuki_chan and shelldon like this.
  17. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wait a little bit, i still not finish translate all Ruve chapter ahhahaha. And about this "blood matter" u can read the newest manhwa chapter 117, Ruve have "flashback" and his though about 1st timeline.

Ruve realize his feeling when there's Fire incident in the palace ( the silver tree burning ), he saw Tia being brave, take a lead, and ordered the servant to put out the fire.

TBH this novel have 2 diffrent story / timeline, and the author allow us to choose " WHICH ONE" 1st timeline / 2nd timeline ( like goosebumps )
    - if u choose 1st timeline ( 1st Ruve n Tia ), u will get a "jerk" Ruve who abuse the Tia, have sad ending only in few chapter.
    - if u choose 2nd timeline, u will get a romantic love story where the Ruve fight for Tia's love.

U won't be able to accept 2nd timeline story with 1st timeline mindset :blob_grin:( in novel, what happen in 1st timeline is not repeated in 2nd timeline )

Not Only Tia, and Ruve, even the side character like Keiran, Jieun, Arkint, Verita are totally have diffrent personality in 1st timeline or 2nd timeline

*I think the manhwa is more easy to understand and more acceptable than the novel, many reader slowly start to accept tia-ruve after the last 3 chapter in the manhwa

18. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much !
    Then is there an extract from the novel that describes how did Ruve feel the moment he fell in love with tia ? I'm really curious :blobnosebleed::blob_blush:

19. MOMO26

MOMO26 Have a coffee

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, the manhwa in my opinion, was more like an otome game where you choose your answer and either get happy ending or bad ending.

And yes, I'm playing "shall we date " games

I'm currently playing wizardess heart

Akiyuki_chan and booho like this.
  20. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Marquis, Don't you have anything to say ?"

Keiran knew that her daughter was imprisoned, but took no action. He continued to remain silent, even though the nobles stood up, saying the Aristia should be executed. Not only him, even his aides ( Duke Las and Verita ) who had to somehow try to save her, remained silent.

Ruve couldn't understand. Why Keiran has been silent the whole time, even though he could use "it" as Monique ( like "Parlement veto" ). Even he want, Ruve can't do anything about it anymore

So what makes him do that without taking any action?

Ruve wonder all the time what is going on. After all, on the day he summoned him, who had remained silent despite the continued questioning, only after a long time later Keiran opened his heavy mouthing.

"She is a sinner who tried to assassinate Your Majesty. Even if she were alive, we would never forget that dishonor will follow us forever. Honor is more important than life... I hope we don't live that way."

Honor is more important than life? You'd rather die than live? No wonder it was so quiet that even my faction wouldn't come forward for that reason? I'm sure she thinks so, but even so, she's a very strong woman.

Ruve keeping his mouth tight, he watched and let go with a sigh. He didn't want to talk to Keiran anymore.

" Damn it"

HIs Insomnia was accompanied by a sudden headache as it grew worse and worse. Ruve lay in bed with a sore head that seemed to be broken,but he never fell asleep. Aristia's face suddenly floated over his tightly closed eyes. She smiled faintly that day. He shakes his head and shakes it down, but her illusion doesn't go away easily. Her lips were soft, and her soft touch could not be forgotten.

Ruve lifted himself up, clutching his stiff chest. When he poured out a glass of wine by the bedside, the door opened with a loud noise. When he saw the tearful Jieun, he sighed, but he swallowed it silently

"I heard you got hurt a lot, are you okay? I was worried because you didn't look for her for a few days."

Although Jieun was not found after the incident at the palace, his confused mind seemed to lighten up a little when she faced him. Yes, I have her, The woman who worries about me , the woman who loves me so much.

"......behead."

Ruve look down to Aristia, who was kneeling and lowering her head. He couldn't see her expression because of her long silvery hair.

How would you look now? expressionless as usual? Or is it like the last time I saw you, burning hatred towards me? Or, do you like that now you can get away from me?

The laughter broke out. Ruve sick and tired of it. That's a very appropriate word. Every time she see him, she must have had enough.

Do you feel better? What a tough relationship you and I had. Are you happy to finally break the chain of ill-fated relationships that have been going on since then? Are you happy now that you don't have to be involved with me anymore?

The moment the executioner's axe went up high, Aristia, who had been shaking all along, stared at him. Ruve's heart suddenly sank at a completely unexpected appearance. She was not expressionless, she wasn't burning her hatred, The golden eyes, which looked just like Jeremiah were wet. Just like when Ruve saw her in the room the first day he embraced her.

Why are you crying?

Ruve put his hand on his heart, and muttered like a sigh.

It was the way you wanted, why? You said you didn't want a dishonor life.

Ruve hesitated, looking at the ax that was about to fall.

Can I really execute the queen? Wouldn't it be better to stop execution now?

That moment, Ruve was about to lift his arm and stop the execution, but Jieun closed his mouth with one hand, hung on him. He stopped at the heavy feeling that touched his shoulder.

Isn't she a woman who despised and hated me anyway? Now, will the execution be stopped?

Ruve clenched his fists and then released as he saw Aristia staring at him. He hold Jieun while turning away from her wet eyes.

Whoosh! The axe flew.

“It is said that Marquis of Monique decided to suicide”

Ruve nodded silently. He already guessing from the last time he saw Keiran. A little ahead of the date of his death, he is buried as the Marquess of the Empire.

The Duke of Verita, who had been silent all the time, said,

" Now I want to step down from the Chancellor's position"

The Duke of Lars then removed his shoulder strap from his uniform. He also said he would retire from politics. Their eyes burst into anger when they saw him.

What did he do so wrong? He only executed a traitor who dared to kill the emperor. In a surge of annoyance, Ruve nodded .

Yeah, everybody go away. You were all close associates of Her Majesty, and you weren't the ones who served me anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.