Bot (Discontinued) DotA Mafia Game #20

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by justabot, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justabot

justabot NUF's Cutest Bot Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    DotA Mafia Game
    # Username ToD Role Warnings
    1 @Nyann
    2 @Hasr11
    3 @Tilgarial
    4 @Kawalan
    5 @palaraya
    6 @Lurking
    7 @yuzen
    8 @Ddraig
    9 @MadraRua
    10 @GonZ555
    11 @Lemonfairy
    12 @Zone Q11
    13 @Kumo723
    14 @SifaV6
    Votes TargetVoters (Posts in Phase)
    5 Kumo723 @Zone Q11 (30), @Kawalan (38), @Nyann (31), @Lurking (94), @MadraRua (66)
    2 GonZ555 @Hasr11 (8), @Tilgarial (27)
    2 Kawalan @Ddraig (8), @Kumo723 (19)
    1 yuzen @palaraya (4)
    1 Zone Q11 @GonZ555 (31)
    1 Hasr11 @Lemonfairy (52)
    1 No Lynch @SifaV6 (3)
    1 Not Voting @yuzen (1)
    Important
    Time Left

2. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    i entirely believe you. you throw games at that point. but what if it was ddraig and kumo?

ah im actually reading you as town at this point btw

3. Lurking

Lurking Do the dead suffer, or is it a sweet release?

Reading List:
    Link
    ive done all i can d1

imma go read now

4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished P29.
    --- --- ---
    ...Lurking, you are really making me doubt you. AFAICR, Kawalan was the first to push it, and you were the second.
    Going by Nyann's logic, Kawalan is town, and you -who followed him- should also be town.
    However, your persistent Devil's Advocate show and/or your paranoia makes you keep doubting your own decisions.

Your doubt makes me doubt you, so if you're Town, stop doubting yourself. Make a stance. If you're wrong, then you're wrong. You take the responsibility of your mistakes, but you don't run away from the problem that is in front of you.
    I have mixed feelings about this post as well, but this post is better than your previous one with Nyann.
    You're clearly helping out Madra, whom I townread because of her innocence, by telling her her mistakes from a Town's POV.
    These posts are what makes me townread you.

--by the way, she meant: Ddraig voted Kawalan first. Maybe Kumo didn't know what to do and decided to follow what Ddraig is doing; voting whoever Ddraig is voting. It makes sense when you think about it.
    Holy crap EOD is within 6 hours?! EOD is at 10AM for me, and it is 03.40 AM now for me! ...welp. I guess I will have insomnia again.
    Actually, I had another agenda in mind, which got interrupted by Kumo's scumslip.
    Still, I managed to conclude that Meatbun and Kawalan are lock!town, Madra is townread, Lurking is townlean, and Ddraig is scumread.
    The leftovers are: palaraya, yuzen, Tilgarial, Hasr11, Lemonfairy and Sifa.

...thinking from an objective POV, I already got decent reads for half of all players within D1. This is not a bad D1 at all!

5. MadraRua

MadraRua :: ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) :: Divorcee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm ready to go sleep here but before I go can I urge any townies to please vote @Kumo723 ...... just to make sure sure dire 1 goes down?

6. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll sus everyone who swap votes at last minutes.
    I'll wait and see

7. MadraRua

MadraRua :: ˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) :: Divorcee

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm locked in on this vote. No flip flopping here. Business as usual tomorrow when I lock in Dire 2.

8. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished P30. Wow. Things sure go by fast, huh?
    --- --- ---
    Yeah, but aren't you ignoring the context and the moment when I said it?
    Rather, you have it backwards. I first say that Madra was bandwagonning Hasr11 and Kawalan, and then I said I (pushed Meatbun to the brink of anger to) rally the town. All for the "D1 objective" that I have in mind.
    P.S. The objective has already more or less been fulfilled.
    Kumo scumslipped, and basically confirmed that they were Dire.
    If you were to change your vote to Kumo now, it wouldn't make a change.
    But if you are still afraid of me, then I think you should keep voting me.
    I want to earn your trust, and I can't have that without you hurting me as payback for all the things I've done to you.
    IIRC there is none.
    ...okay. You're right. I was indeed optimistic when it comes to Mafia, that I ignore whether someone is good ta the game or not. Instead I went to search players left and right. I had hopes that you would grow, but I should've been more realistic about the time it takes for you to grow.
    It says that I don't see you as "competent/good" as Kawalan. As for Tilgarial... he can ISO and assess stuff on his own, but he really ought to also just: read the game post by post and page per page.
    Meatbun... I believe is about your level in my eyes. Nyann... is good player when it comes to gut feeling / tone reading, but has a lot weaknesses as well: Easy to manipulate (emotions), not reading everything (same problem as Tilg), sometimes focuses on stuff that leads to wrong conclusions... Well, she'll probably be fine after a while.

As for me? The only times when I play "good" is at NUF. Not because I'm good, but because everyone else is a bit worse off than me.
    I probably sound like a noisy brat who thinks he is the best, but I know my limits. That limit is the reason why I play FM at other forums.

I want to be better. Both at hosting, and at playing. --okay, now I am derailing from the game. Sorry for that.

9. Zone Q11

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was Ddraig and Kumo... Well, if it is with the current state, then I think I might try to save Ddraig at the very least. I know that townies in this forum will never let me live if I survive past N2, even if I were to say literally nothing useful throughout the whole game. Kumo will get lynched, and since I boldly invited both Chen & Omni... Well, in the world where I am Mafia, I will just surrender D2 and keep my mouth shut about the last Dire. However, Madra already pointed out how Ddraig is the most plausible Mafia.

So until Ddraig gets suspected in D3, I guess scum!Zone will try to resist until the very bitter end. Mainly by ignoring what happens after my death, but I do that all the time in every game to be fair.
    Yes Madra. There is literally zero reason any Radiant wouldn't want a free Dire lynch.
    Go to sleep. EOD will be fine. Kumo will die. He will go to a better place. A better place called the OOC Thread, where he can wait for the next Bot FM. Where he can learn about how to play until the next Bot FM comes.
    Dude. I get that you are safe from the prods, but there won't be anyone changing their vote from Kumo.
    EOD is in 6 hours. Just go and vote Kumo already!

10. Lemonfairy

Lemonfairy 〖Retired Old Lady ♡〗〖High Acidity ♡〗〖Lethal ♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    This is unrelated but I find this really moving. Feels like a line from a dog blood BL where the scum gong changes into loyal dog gong and tries to win back his abused shou's love.

Ignore me. I need sleep.

11. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you dumb? Or are you only reading selective parts of the post intentionally?

Cool if you think Kawalan is not suspicious, I dont really agree. Like I said, it is a feeling in how their posts are that remind me of junior jawz. Which for me is sufficient to label someone as probable jester.

If you did not notice, or rather choosed not to, I started my vote on Palaraya for the reason that they instavoted and disappeared.

Also tf when did I say to pressure you? I bloody asked you and yuzen to help me make the day 1 productive so we all can go around questioning people and pressuring them. Please Fucking Read.

Bro I fucking just tried to start questioning people so the day is actually active and the most obvious choice is the three guys trying to start a bandwagon. Besides I dont see the part where Kawalan is "playing well" yet. For some reason you are reallllllllllly protective of Kawalan and if it stings you so so much as to have someone vote for him then let's start with Hasr.

Also the rng argument? "Haha I am not starting a bandwagon at all, this is just RNG, totally true."

Now I need to catch up 15 pages of this thread first. I am pretty sure there are enough sheeps in this game to start bandwagonning me by page 30

12. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    !vote Hasr11

13. justabot

justabot NUF's Cutest Bot Bot

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    @Zone Q11
    Geez I wonder why the day 1 meta in NUF is still ""bad"" by your "professional" standards. Maybe, possibly it totally would not have anything to do with the fact that on trying out your so called active Day 1 idea results in people like you have reading disability and everyone trying to lynch you to death. Why bother with such a thing and dying D1 when you can you know, just vote the inactive.

Also love your different standards for everyone, Kawalan contributing nothing is quote, "Keeping the thread active" while me trying to ask you to help me start questioning people and trying to keep thread actually active and have a meaningful D1 is DIRESCUM.

15. yuzen

yuzen ⚝Ńihilisťič⚝

Reading List:
    Link
    My apologies for the inactivity but I've missed the fun part of the D1..

Let me catch up with the current page.

16. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    They may not lol, it's not that simple. Dires are not actual wolves!!! You seem to have taken this game very simply... I am just telling these logic will get dires killed.

Oh and I guess since @Kumo723 voted for @Kawalan he isn't a dire? Because newbs seems less aware of this strategy
    Yes I was reading this thread but then I got impatient and went to straight away post :cookie: It's ok I still have time!

17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I have decided that I will ignore this part of zone's posts in all games. Cause it doesn't really matter his opinions on nuf nor in nuf mafia matter. If they did, he would have predicted everything.

Zone Q11 and Blitz like this.
  18. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    This strategy: To vote for teammates to make them less sus.

19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes *cough* yes yes. I am trying to read the thread! :blob_teary: But sometimes I lose patience and start posting...

Zone Q11 and Tilgarial like this.
  20. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Thing is kumo voted for kawalan and going by that fact, kawalan is more likely town.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.