Discussion If you were sect master.

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Hegao, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hegao

Hegao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you do if you were sect master from cultivation world? How would you create sect and assign, grade elders and disciples etc. How would you recruit and exile people. What rules and prohibitions would be in the sect,

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  2. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like a military probably.

Fulminata and ExcitableFoci like this.
  3. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    First rule is to make sure my minions have eyes that can see Mt. Tai

4. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    I would only accept typical arrogant young master

Beat them up before educating them how to kick retard MC ass

5. Master

Master [Old Pervert] [Grandmaster]

Reading List:
    Link
    From many years of reading cultivation novels, I have enough experience racked under my belt to say...

Teach the orphans, they always have the resolve to get somewhere.

p.s I’d like to have harem palace thank you very much for listening to me.

Fulminata likes this.
  6. ReadOrDie

ReadOrDie already dead

Reading List:
    Link
    Woman only sect? That’s a good start. Traps are qualified.

Fulminata likes this.
  7. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect = Harem

8. Darkcrow.

Darkcrow. Foul Tarnished

Reading List:
    Link
    I will mostly take orphans(when they are on the verge of death) under my wing, so that I can have unquestionable loyalty. I will also recruit MC characters(For more information read History's number one founder)

9. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    if you met have enemy make sure outnumber them by 3 every person if you still lose then triple number each person until you win, attack them at same time not one by one!

10. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    The sect will be my harem (and my children:blobamused:).
    And the rank/position of the sect members will depend on their abillity, loyalty and devotion to me . If you have an important position it will mean you got the ability to get that task done, and I will suport you and helo you in your cultivation.

Could also be a psudo millitary style where we act as bandits, robbing our enemies, taking everything we can. Might also caoture peiple to demand ransoms. If any sect oppose us we will beat them until they begg us to slap their faces :blobowoevil_horns:

Or I could make a hidden sect within a sect. Where some members in a certian sect is in reality mrmbers of my sect. With it only being known by its members. Controling what happens in the other sect from the shadows :blobspy:

Deleted member 89812 likes this.
  11. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, most novels with sect master MC just turns their sect into a harem. Actually, that's just an extension of novels where if the MC is a master, all his disciples are his harem candidates for some bloody fucking reason. I absolutely hate it when they do that.

Another interesting thing is that its Japanese counterpart, in other words Guild Master MCs, is something I've never seen before.

12. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    you just don't look enough. there are several of them, i forgot some titles.
    something like:
    building a country in 2 weeks (the title is along this line but not sure)
    the other one is about a former hero party member then set up a guild
    and some unfound ones

13. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Invent a stick that heals while beating the sht out of my members, train them like how a modern drill Sargeant trains his men, women are not excempted from the beatings as i am a gender equalist, loyalty isn't mandatory and betrayals are okay as long they like double the beatings, train cooking skills, make them slaves to my cooking, make a ranking as the first gets nice treatment while the last gets sent to the 'hell' room, send them out to missions to earn money and show the world of my psychopaths-i mean my well-behaved and experience disciples, make a recruitment form where i show hell-i mean show how to make them stronger by making a paradise of strong disciples and even advertising beautiful women to my sect.

Training Orphans so they are eternal loyal to you? Meh, kinda weak mindset bruh.

Harem? Hah! Thats only for virgin boys.

Real men train psychopaths and arrogant young masters with crazy women for days.

Edit: Maybe i should write a novel of it but i think there's already one though... Plus, it might not be that popular...

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  14. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly armed myself with a lot of knowledge, train hard, increase my strength to the top. Then build up trusted member core, private army, private medic, private resource. And hide them. Select few trusted member to build sect. Manage everything so that didn't have a hole. Find another resource for sect. Implemented military rules. After that enjoy it, while in behind the scene.
    :coffee::cookie:

15. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on what I wish to do tbh.

-Plan A: Conquering the world route:

Militaristic style in which I will install absolute loyalty to myself. I would resort to pretty dirty tactics like fabricating 'accidents' to recruit orphans and brainwash them from young. I may or may not also create a mafia division to win cheap money and employ tactics like these:
    upload_2020-4-11_15-37-27.png
    to gain goodwill with various territories, run a few high-end brothels to connect with other sects and the various goverments...

Treading into the mind control stuff I could also run a pretty good spy network. Everything done (hidden from the rest of the world) and finished I would instigate a world war between everyone and only enter when the victorious sects are in their weakest state.

If I end really achieving my task without being too high in my own hubris I would create a semi-communist regime that would end all strife and attempt to propel the world to a modern setting if food and basic medicine is easy to create with immortal powers.

Plan B, Debauchery route:

The normal elders organisation would probably do, I would just appoint a regent elder and sit back investigating concoctions with alchemists to create date-drugs / normal drugs and have fun with my carnal needs for a few decades/centuries before moving on to Plan A or just retire quietly in a hidden corner of the world to enter an eternal secluded meditation.

16. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    1. gain enough power or become powerful that noone would want to fight you.
    2. scout eccentrics that have high potential to become powerful
    in the future while still being loyal to you.
    3. do not make a harem it will become your weakness.
    4. just create a sect with few members no more than 500.
    (must only be elite or higher)
    5. let your members build their own private forces (mechant, intel, assassin, underground, bandits, politics, kingdom, etc.)
    6. of course give them enough benefits to want to be a part
    of your sect.
    7. stay low key and let the face slapping begins while you wander around the world while hiding your realm and maintaining
    an average youthful persona.
    8. sit back relax and enjoy, since only few would want to
    mess with your sect.

17. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth is I hardly read Japanese webnovels and most of what I know is from manga adaptations, so it's not surprising that I missed them as guess.

18. --MON--

Reading List:
    Link
    oh, so that's the reason. i never enjoyed reading manga and just read a few chapters of some anime adaptations to see what happened after but never immersed myself on reading them.

19. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect located in some very hard to find place. Whoever can show up at the front gate gets accepted.

20. Hiddena0

Hiddena0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quietly build up strength, counseling ourselves deeply, have the reputation of a garbage sect nobody cares about. Then, once you are strong you just start your revenge and plunder other sects. Reputation as a strong sect spreads and other forces bow their heads to make alliances, the only thing people respect in this world is strength. As a sect leader I would use sect members for benefits, then abandon them the minute things go south.

Also we would just always respect people because why take the risk. The weakling you bully could be the MC, you never know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.