Spoiler Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can you please provide some spoilers for arc 1 if you have any? :notworthy::aww:

2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have specific questions? The translations for this arc is already halfway the story. For me, the progression and tension of this arc is the best. The last 10 chapters made me cry so hard. im afraid spoiling it will ruin it for you. I also feel like i will cry again as i recall the story. This is like the first arcs of How to Die like Mt. Tai and Heroic Death System, but vengeful version.

StarrEyed and Kings_101 like this.
  3. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    From all that I've read so far, our MC seems like such a strong person :cry:

Please and thank you! Maybe just:
    • Some heartbreaking moments for MC (because my weak self enjoys the heartache apparently :facepalm:)
    And from what I've seen from the spoilers she doesn't live long in each world so if possible,
    • Maybe her last moments and,
    • What happens after she dies?
    And don't worry about spoilers! I can't stand not knowing so spoilers always help me finish a series in a calmer state :sweating_profusely::blobpats:
    Thanks again!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    Bella94, Yukari_me and MiserableSOUL like this.
  4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    MC - Tang Guo
    ML - Leng Rui
    MP - Leng Ziyue
    FP - Lu Qi
    2MP - Chen Yuesheng
    OHost - Original Tang Guo

As of the latest translated chapters, ML has abandoned MC for the second time because of 2MP. MC warned him "This is the second time youve abandon me... I hate being thrown away the most.. I will pay it back". But ML was cold and still turned MC away. MC asked her manager to give ML a music box containing her songs, saying ML wont be able to sleep at night without her.

MC and 2MP continue fake dating and promoting the album. 2MP developed feelings for MC but of course MC is not planning planning to return those feelings. In the original plot, 2MP was one of the of people who helped FP and made OHost suffer. But the one OHost hates the most was OML because he gave her hope only to be abandoned too.

Eventually, ML couldnt stand living without MC. He finds out that a lot of people tried to hurt MC -- scandals, medicine to hurt her voice, etc. -- and punished those people. He said that MC must stay by his side even if its her dead body. He also warns 2MP that he should stay away from MC after six months.

So when 2MP and MC goes back to MC's villa, they find ML there waiting for MC with roses and made her choose between them. But his eyes told them that if MC chooses 2MP, no one will get out of that villa alive. 2MP also decided to give up because he cannot afford to offend the ML for his Chen family. MC accepts ML again.

The relationship between MC and ML becomes better. They've become clingy. They take care of each other. They sit together watching tv, sleep together, MC shops clothes for him, etc. ML helps MC arrange her first concert.

MP and FP are both guests in the concert. When the concert was about to begin, the lights/chandelier (I think?) falls and almost harmed MC. but MC was able to get away, ML came to the rescue and hugged her. He realizes how important MC is to him. ML asks to cancel the concert but MC refuses, choosing to perform. MC performs brilliantly and MP was stunned. This is when FP confirms that MP is still in love MC and she rans out crying.

When the concert reached the part where fans can interact with their idol, they asked who the man is. They liked how the ML rescued their idol without hesitation. MC replied, "An important person to me." and ML replied with a marriage proposal to MC -- "Mr. Leng. and you can call her Mrs. Leng."

MP goes backstage and sees the couple. ML tells him to call MC mom or aunt. MP was so jealous that he tells ML the truth: There's one thing Tang Guo didnt tell you. We used to date. Dad, you are so clean. Do you really want a woman your son has used? ..she came to you right after we broke up. The 20million I borrowed from you? It's to compensate her.

MC was just watching. ML didnt asked her so she didnt explain anything. She just asked: Are you going to throw me away again?

ML really wanted to choked her but still said that he didnt want to throw her away. He forbade he to see MP again, and also pushed MP to marry FP immediately.

The relationship between ML and MC continued like theres nothing wrong but from then on, ML refuses to touch MC and the things MC has touched. He sent her to another bedroom too. Its like living with an infected person. Every time MC almost touches him, she backs down in the last minute. Even when shopping for ML, MC points at stuff and never touches them. When MC accidentally touches something, she throws them out knowing ML will not want it. This hurts ML a lot but even after a long time, he refused to touch MC.

They were still very sweet to each other. but the sweeter they are, the more tragic the feeling is. One day MP apologized to MC saying he should tell the truth to ML. But MC said there's no need. All she wanted was for ML to ask for her explanation.

ML hates MP a lot. ML was abandoned as a child by his mother for another man and suffered from the abuse of the Leng family. MP is the son of her mother from that man, hence his half-brother. Later one, ML grows powerful and punishes the Leng family. He sends the child MP around orphanages to be bullied before adopting him. He then gives him everything he wants so he will be used to living a life of luxury. Then when he dies, all of his assets will go to charity, living MP with nothing.

Time passed, MC continues to have more local activites as a singer. During this time, 2MP noticed she was becoming thinner, and told ML about it. ML then sent her nutritionist and periodically went with her to the doctor for check ups. The results were always healthy so they just regulated her food intake.

One day, she finally recorded her 100th song, gave a copy of all her songs to MP, "This is my last song". She the went to hold concerts abroad. During her time abroad, they continued talking through chat and video calls.

When ML pick her up from the airport, they rode different cars because ML doesnt want to sit beside her. ML saw the disappointment in MC's eyes so he asked the driver to drive side by side MC's car, and they talk through the windows. When MC pulled the window up, she started coughing, and there was blood in the tissue. She didnt tell ML.

ML asked MC before if she would like to have a wedding. But MC asked back if he is ready to touch her. Afterall, in a wedding, they will have to hold hands, embrace, and kiss. so ML decides to hold it off. They just went to register their marriage. After getting married, he will often make MP and FP visit to make tea for MC as her daughter-in-law to make MC happy. This makes FP angry. She is also jealous because she wish she had ML instead. MP realizes this, and his feelings for FP got colder.

MC announces she will stop being a singer and holds her final concert. During the concert, before she can finish her last song, she breaks down. ML rushes over, gets over his disgust, and finally touches MC. He realizes her body has gone cold and shaking. He rushes her to the hospital but it was too late. The cancerous cells have spread. It is a rare type that cannot be detected easily. The MC dies.

ML preserves her body in a crystal coffin. he hugs her everyday as if to make up for the time he isolated her. He greets her good morning and good night. He can only sleep while lying next to her in a coffin and listening to her songs. Seeing the ML going crazy, MP finally told the truth. ML in retaliation gave MP evidences of FP's schemes to ruin MC. MP and FP lived a miserable and poor life in an island.

ML finally died in the coffin. Inside the coffin were the the things MC bought for him.

When MC was alive, she wrote a book telling the real story of the OHost. She even used their real names. The ML and 2MP were disturbed by their roles, and how the MC died in the end, so they decided to stop publishing more copies. After the MC died, the three men wrote modified versions of book, with them marrying and treasuring the MC.

5. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait:blob_teary: I said I wanted heartbreak but I didnt know it would be like this:blobsob: :cry::cry::cry:

I never realised how twisted ML was until now. That he will always be tormented by the fact that he never allowed for physical contact with MC whilst she was alive just goes to show how dark MC is as well! She did say she'd punish him if he let her go again and I'm 100% in support of this! I wonder if things would have been different if he had just trusted her though:blobcry:

The fact that MP starts hanging
    around like a bad smell is just :blob_catflip:

I do have a question though! Is the ML from Arc1 the same ML in all the coming arcs?

Thank you for the detailed spoilers! :sushi_thankyou:

6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah MC repeatedly tortured him for it. She repeatedly "almost touch him" and asking if its okay for him to touch now. One time, when they went to shop for clothes, she deliberately bought a watch for him. but because he doesnt allow physical contact, she asked someone else to fit the watch on him :cry::cry::cry:

Yes, ML is one soul. A few moments before his body dies, he regains his memories and follows MC to the next world. It seems he owes MC.

MC doesnt seem ordinary either. In one cultivation arc, it shows that even the heaven/lord of that plane is jealous of her and cannot go against her.

Her system has also no memories. From where I am at in the novel, it only recalled that it was created in Space and Time Bureau but unlike other systems, he has no number.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  7. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, she's so cruel and I love it blobmelt_thumbs

I love how she continues to torture him with her loving actions and how haunting her affections will be after she passes:blobmelt:

Oooooooh. This really is such an interesting read.

If he remembers only towards his death does it mean he doesn't have a system?​

Is there any explanation of MC's life before the system? ​

So both MC and the system have a mysterious back ground:hmm:

It's too bad I'm not big brained enough to make any connections :notlikeblob:

Thank you for all the spoilers!

evanesco99211 and Yukari_me like this.
  8. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know, the novel is still ongoing. there's already 3500+ chapters yet still not enough hints to tie up the mystery of their backgrounds.

Kings_101 likes this.
  9. zloi medved

zloi medved Well-Known Green Tea Bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic arc outlines for the original plots before MC arrived as far as I've read them compiled into one post for convenience -- I'll edit this post as I go. Because I don't remember the character names for each arc I'll be using the normal stand ins:
    Tang Guo: MC - her name is the same in every world though.
    Tang Guo's host body's original soul: O!Host/O!H
    Mysterious world traverser: ML
    World!Female protagonist: FP
    World!Male protagonist: MP

These arc titles and summaries are based off MTL, there may be inaccuracies, etc. etc. Was gonna do summaries of original plot and counterattack, but the counterattacks got too long.

Arc 1: The Rich Young Girlfriend (full spoiler by HC)
    Original: FP was the original love of MP who went abroad to study music. O!H was a replacement girlfriend MP used while FP was gone. When FP returned from overseas, MP dumped O!H so he could hook up with FP, with an offer of a cash settlement to keep her quiet/happy just to be extra scummy. O!H refused the money out of pride and was not reconciled at being dumped, became a typical vicious cannon fodder trying to break up the pair but only made their love stronger through tribulation, and eventually was killed off. ML never crossed paths with O!H in the original story.

Arc 2: The Sweetheart of the Adopted Brother
    Original: O!H had a sick heart as a child and spent a lot of time in the hospital. From her window she could see an orphanage (weird placement but okay) where she watched a young boy, the ML, who was always being bullied by the other kids but persevered with a stubborn strength. She quietly fell in love and his stubbornness gave her the strength to fight through her own sickness. The Tang parents adopted the boy out of gratitude but never said anything to him, so he assumed they adopted him with the intent to marry him to their daughter. He was grateful to them for giving him an opportunity at a better life, but didn't like having his life controlled by others, so he deliberately avoided O!H and when she came of age, designed to hook her up with the MP and make her fall in love with him instead.
    MP in this world is a real piece of shit motherfucker. MP had a sweetheart already -- the FP, who was an employee of his company -- but his family was going through financial difficulties and inner turmoil because his father had brought back an illegitimate son from the outside who was now competing with him within the family company. MP decided to marry O!H in order to stabilise his position, but was resentful to her and her whole family because he felt "forced" and hated them deeply because... he completely consensually and by his own choice decided to use them for his own advantage. Asshole. MP and O!H married, MP used her name to gain success but kept his FP side piece while treating O!H as decoration. Out of hatred for the Tang family "forcing" him into marriage, he devoured their family business and left them bankrupt, and once the Tang family was ruined he was free to flaunt his adultery with the FP. When Tang father was in the hospital he confessed everything to him, angering Tang father to death, and Tang mother died soon after. O!H found out the ruination of her family was caused by the MP, went mad, tried to kill the MP and FP with a knife, and was shut up in a mental institution as a result where she was killed by another inmate. As for ML, he went abroad again immediately after the O!H got married, came back to find everything Fucked, tried to get some revenge but was killed off by the MP. Deserved. FP and MP live happily ever after.

Arc 3: The Reborn Girl (full spoiler and original story summary by pandaqueen)
    Pandaqueen: "FP was a concubine's daughter. In the first life her mother died, she was bullied, jealous of O!Host talent and opportunities, she got married and died. After she was reborn, she snatched O!Host golden finger, caused an accident that crippled O!Host's cultivation then got her married to an abusive guy who abused her til her death." To add: the ML is O!Host's cousin, they had a marriage contract when they were young which ML regretted because he only cared about cultivation as he grew older. In the original-original storyline, not 100% clear because MTL so please correct me if wrong, O!H sacrificed herself to help him ascend? Or vice versa? Anyway, in the reborn-original storyline, when she was married off the abusive husband, she sent a message to ML not even hoping for rescue, but just to see him one more time before she died. She received no response, and died in despair.

Arc 4: The Disfigured School Flower (full spoiler and original story summary by pandaqueen)
    Pandaqueen: "Once when FP was bullied, O!Host saved her. Instead of being grateful, she felt that O!Host looked down on her. One day, she found a mobile phone on the street. The phone had a chat group "The Plane Communication Group" with funny member names like general, demon sovereign, fairy, etc etc. She later found out that the members of the group were really from other magical worlds, and started to trade in items with them via the red envelope feature. She managed to get magical items from other worlds that helped her changed her look, helped with her study and improved her life, and she only traded them with normal restaurant food. FP started to change her look to imitate MC's look, more and more people like her, including the Villain.
    V chased after FP but FP disliked him cos he was a delinquent from neighbouring school, FP liked MP. One day, FP was running away from the disgruntled V who wanted to ruin her face due to all he rejections. By chance, O!Host passed by when FP was being chased. FP shoved O!Host, causing V to mistook her as FP and poured the sulfuric acid on O!Host's face, disfiguring her. After the incident, FP pretended like she had nothing to do with it and didn't so much as utter an apology. O!Host's family was enraged that their daughter was injured so badly, but couldn't even get justice from V cos V's family were powerful. Instead, V's family started bullying O!Host's family til they were destroyed. FP however had a smooth life and got together with MP to her happy ever after."

Arc 5: The Infamous Actress (full spoiler and original story summary by pandaqueen)
    Pandaqueen: "FP went abroad to study. During this period, O!Host decided to confess to MP, he agreed and they started dating. Sometime during high school, MP’s family went bankrupt but O!Host stuck by him. MP started to get acting roles in university, but whenever he was gonna get good roles something always happened that turned down his luck. O!Host suspected that someone behind the scene caused this and later found that it was ML, she confronted him. ML agreed to stop blocking MP’s opportunity if O!Host left him and came to live with ML. O!Host agreed, she didnt tell MP a single word of this.
    Later, MP won awards and became a well known movie emperor. While ML didnt touch O!Host, he helped support her to be famous but she was unwilling, she obediently stayed around him. FP returned and got together with MP. O!Host was sad and angry at ML when she found out cos she felt that her chance at love with MP was ruined cos of ML - she left ML. MP remembered that ML had stolen his gf, he found out that ML was his half brother and he was the one who caused his family to go bankrupt. As revenge, MP and FP worked together to expose O!Host’s “true face”, slandering her as a slut, causing her to be abused by whole netizens and losing fans. ML didnt help O!Host cos he was unhappy she left. Later on, she was pushed further into the abyss and became a plaything of some old men. On MP&FP’s wedding, O!Host drove a car trying to kill them, but it was unsuccessful. The car crashed but the only victim was herself."

Arc 6: The Unlucky Female Cannonfodder of the Last Days
    The world is a book about the zombie apocalyspe, O!H was the original mary sue protagonist of the story with a golden finger in the typical shape of an family jade pendant that had secret space inside with magic spring water, where plants etc. could grow. O!Host's fiance was the MP of the book, who awakened powerful dual powers, and the two helped to rebuild the world after the zombie apocalypse together. FP was a normal girl in the real world who was reading the book and somehow ended up in the story as a cannon fodder who shared her name who had a bad end of being thrown out of the base to feed the zombies due to antagonising the O!Host.
    She landed in the story right as the apocalypse began. To avoid her bad end, she immediately drove to the O!Host and the MP's villa, where she knew the MP was laid up sick with a fever which was actually him awakening his powers, but since this was the beginning of the end of the world, nobody knew this. She immediately tricked O!Host into giving her the family jade by trading them for medicine to save her fiance, then tricked O!Host into going to a pharmacy to get more medicine while she stayed and watched over her fiance. Armed with a knife, O!H successfully grabbed medicine, but then was bitten by zombies. While O!Host was gone, MP woke from his fever and only FP was there. FP lied to him and said that when she arrived the house was empty, making him believe O!Host had abandoned him to save herself. MP immediately came to hate the O!Host and left with FP.
    O!Host woke up as a zombie, but although she was a zombie, she still looked human and had her own mind, but was now physically stronger and had super healing. She immediately went back to the villa with the medicine only to find it empty, so set out to find MP. Meanwhile with his dual powers and protagonist halo, MP who had arrived at a base with FP, immediately established his own group and rose up the ranks to become a powerful presence in the base. Working together with FP, they grew close and he developed feelings for her. When O!H finally caught up, they were pretty much already a couple. She tried to explain the truth but naturally FP denied it and MP hated her so much he didn't listen. The rest of the MP's group had been told how she "abandoned" him and all looked down on her. O!H and MP continued to have misunderstandings (instigated by the FP) and eventually O!H gave up on him in despair. At that time though, because FP had been flaunting her jade space the other bases had heard about it and a base run by the ML, a research scientist, demanded that she be handed over or else they'd use their high level weapons on the MP's base. MP refused to hand FP over, naturally, and sent O!H instead by pretending she was FP. Because of her zombie body, O!H was experimented on, her body mutilated to study her healing powers, everyone believing her to be FP because of this. After a year of this, ML finally came and spoke to her and asked her to tell him her secret, and O!H confessed she wasn't actually FP and that the reason she could heal is because she was a zombie. ML let her go. O!H went to live out her days with zombies rather than return to MP. One day she encountered MP surrounded by zombies, about to be killed by a mutant zombies. She saved him, then immediately returned back to live amongst her zombies. MP later came back with a team including ML, killed all the zombies, and pointed a gun at O!H. ML tried to persuade him to let her go because she saved him and was once his fiance and wasn't bad. ML just insisted that she betrayed him and shot her in the head, killing her. O!H actually could have easily escaped, but she had given up in despair and wanted to be killed. ML wasn't at peace with what MP did, and eventually the two different bases became superpowers, split the world in two, and each ruled half -- one under MP&FP, the other under ML.

Arc 7: The Majestic Concubine (full spoiler and original story summary by HC)
    HC: "OHost is the only daughter of a general and the favorite concubine of the emperor, or so it seems to outsiders. However, the truth was MP is just using her as front/bait so he can shield his true love, FP, from harem and court politics. FP knows this so she was satisfied with her low concubine status and keeping a low profile in harem. The reason MP loves FP so much is because when he was young, he fell into a river, and a young girl with an embroidered sachet saved him. Later on, MP saw the same sachet in FP.
    MP never did the deed with OHost saying the OHost was still young and the body is unwell. The OHost body is weak and her knees ache so much when its cold. Eventually, OHost came to age and has to 'sleep' with her. So he sends his secret twin brother instead. The previous emperor had twin sons, but because they didnt want conflicts, he set them as co-rulers. one rules in the light as the emperor, while the other rules in the shadows. In the original, twin brother visits her every night, pretends to be the emperor, and drugs her to have illusions. Eventually, OHost and her father were accused of treason and died (I forgot the details of their original ending)."

Arc 8: The Female Cultivator of the Abolished Spirit Root
    A rebirth world and also the first world where MC meets the members from the Plane Commununication Group: 3 of them. FP in this world is full blown psychotic. O!Host was the original heroine of the world, a natural cultivating genius. She was in love with her master, the ML, who loved her back. One of the chat group members is the master of an upright devil sect (MY), and his disciple is sort of the MP. FP in her first life loved ML too and was constantly scheming to get close to him which just made him dislike her since he has a cold and straightforward personality, and hates people who do tricks and schemes. FP was jealous of O!H for ending up with his affection and schemed against her in a small realm. In the first life, MP also loved O!H because she saved his life when they were both children, right before he was picked up by MY and he considered her his life-saving benefactor, so when FP schemed to hurt O!H, he revealed her viciousness in public and personally abolished her spirit root. FP was then expelled from the sect and immediately found by devil cultivators, who played with her until she died. She found herself reborn and immediately decided to take revenge on everyone who had even slightly offended her. Like if you so much as accidentally bumped into her when walking, she was gonna ruin your fucking life. Girl has issues.
    As her first revenge, she schemed to have O!H suffer the exact same fate she did. Fist she misled O!H into acting in a way that would make ML dislike her, by doing the same things FP did in her past life, because O!H already secretly liked ML. She spread rumours that O!H was arrogant and bitchy, but O!H was always focused on cultivation and never really interacted with others except ML in actuality. She tricked MP into thinking she was the one who saved him, not O!H, in order to make him into her loyal dog. She framed O!H, using a mind control technique on her to make everyone in the sect believe she tried to kill FP and steal a sect treasure, instigating MP into abolishing O!H's spiritual roots and then having her expelled from the sect, while ML did nothing to protect her and instead just looked on coldly. She'd secretly arranged for men to ambush O!H after she left the mountain, to give her the same final end that FP got in her first life. Then she set out to steal all the opportunities of the world and destroy the former geniuses of her first life before they had a chance to grow, even scheming to have their whole sects wiped out in revenge. ML eventually found out the truth, but by then with all the stolen opportunities, FP was too powerful and had him killed. Finally when she was about to ascend together alongside the MP, right as the final tribulation lightning was about to fall, she revealed the truth to him, and in shock and horror he wasn't able to prepare to receive the lightning and it destroyed him. FP ascended with a smile.
    Two of the three members of the PCG who were in the world would both be killed by FP for minor offences -- MY found out FP's schemes to hurt MP, and FP killed him to keep him silent. Ziyun was a powerful alchemist who only cared about his work and only came out occasionally to collect herbs. He came across FP in her first life after her spirit root had been abolished, but didn't help her, so in her second life she killed him in revenge.

Arc 9: The Favoured Village Flower
    Another rebirth world. FP and O!Host were both women living in a small rural village, time period unknown but I'd guess like... early-mid 1900s? O!H was the little princess of the village head, and was loved by her whole family and doted upon. ML was a scholar that moved out to live in the small village due to problems with his family back in Beijing. Because he was handsome, lots of the local village women had eyes on him but were proper demure girls -- except FP, who was extremely bold and openly tried to court him despite having a marriage contract with the MP (who is a really good guy and gets a rough ride in this one). Eventually she schemed to fall into a river with ML and be discovered by others, forcing him to marry her out of responsibility. ML was disgusted with her and while he married her because he has a strict set of principles, he never touched her, never spoke to her, never even looked at her. FP's love turned to hate and she refused to divorce him out of spite, constantly tore up his review materials to prevent him form passing the college entrance exams in the city so he couldn't leave her, and eventually he just gave up and the two lived out their lives entangled in hate. FP later found out that her original fiance, the MP, had married O!H, and he'd gained success in the military, become wealthy and respected, and doted on O!H. She was consumed with jealousy and regretted scheming to hook up with ML, who never amounted to anything and had no ambition, just worked the fields like the other villagers and came home to ignore her (uh, who's fault is that when you're the one who tore up his study materials...). She died in regret and envy.
    She was reborn before her marriage, and decided to marry MP and live a glamorous life. Which is... fine, but was paranoid that MP would choose O!H over her despite the marriage contract, so she set up the same scheme of falling into the river with ML, but with O!H instead of herself, forcing ML into a marriage with O!H, believing he would resent O!H like he did with FP. That's where the story stops, because it's another novel world, but an unfinished one. The author abandoned the story, so everything after the wedding of O!H and ML was left unwritten. For this reason, the counterattack is basically just entirely the ML and MC feeding people dog food and developing the country forwards into the modern era, no schemes or drama at all to speak of.

Arc 10: The Indigenous Woman of the Beast World
    ML in this one is the MVP, I'll say it straight away. This is a primitive stone-age beast world, where the locals are all big burly people who can turn into animals, and the tribes have to deal with a ferocious beast tide once a year. Due to high death rates and women being scarce, women of the tribe are way more valued and can keep basically a reverse harem. O!Host was the daughter of the former tribe leader of the Rado/Lado? Tribe, who sacrificed himself alongside his mate in order to protect the tribe from the beasts and saved countless lives, so the whole tribe basically supports and protects her out of gratitude and respect for her parents.
    FP is a young woman from the modern world who somehow found herself in the beast world, and was saved by MP1, a lion man, who immediately fell in love with her because of her pale delicate appearance, and took her back to the tribe as his woman. MP1 was the second best hunter of the village, so a lot of the women were dissatisfied with FP since they were aiming for MP1. Typically, FP brought modern knowledge to the tribe, like how to use fire to cook and teaching them to make clothes and shoes. A lot of the males of the tribe found her attractive and the benefits she brought made them favour her, which made the females more and more unhappy. They constantly instigated O!H to find trouble with FP, which caused the O!H to gradually became more and more disliked amongst the tribe and was considered a vicious woman who was universally hated by the tribe. The only member who still showed any care for her was the ML, who was the village healer and was highly respected and even feared, treated as sacred by the tribe.
    FP used modern knowledge to help the tribe build traps to fight off the beast tide, and continued to teach them modern ideas. The developments of the tribe allowed them to flourish, and they would often brag about FP to others and all benefits she brought. Eventually, news of FP reached the ears of the king of the Mata Empire, a violent and licentious beastman. His Mata tribe had built stone walls that allowed them to fight off the beast tide with little loss of life, and had a powerful military force, allowing them to rule the surrounding area with an iron fist. He sent his army out to the Rado tribe and told the tribe to hand FP over or they would kill all their men and steal all their women. By this time, FP was the mate of the top 3 hunters of the village (MP1 the lion, MP3 the wolf tribe leader, and MP4 the black tiger and younger brother of MP3), and they refused to hand her over. Since O!H was pale and slender like FP, they used the trick of sending her in FP's place, claiming her to be FP. The ML was away at the time, so nobody was in the tribe to step forward and defend her. Instead they all spoke about how she deserved it and how hated and vicious she was. When she arrived at the Mata Empire and the king realised she wasn't FP, he had her tortured to death and left her body out in the wastes, and she died hating FP, all the MPs, and the whole Lado tribe. When the ML came back to the tribe, he found out that they'd given O!H away, so he immediately turned his back on the tribe and rushed to the Mata Empire to save her. He was unable to and was instead seriously injured. He came back to the tribe out of hatred and tried to kill the FP, but she was protected by her MPs and he was instead injured and fled again. While still grievously injured, he asked around about where O!H's body had been left, and went to find her remains. All he found was a broken necklace. He apologised to the broken bones for being too late. ;-;
    He then spent the rest of his life harassing FP and the Lado tribe, becoming the big villain of the world, before eventually reaching a miserable end. With her modern ingenuity, FP united the beast kingdom and lived happily ever after with her harem of 5.
    MPs I didn't mention because they didn't really matter much to the original story summary: MP2, a member from the snake tribe who has two tintin and was the most loving and loyal to FP in the end of the counterattack, and MP5, an eagle beastman who has almost no presence.
    Whew that's a long summary. This is why I'm only doing the original storylines. n__n;

Arc 11: The Horror Game Anchor
    Okay this one is shorter jskldsjfs. FP was a high school girl who loved gaming, who died unexpectedly at an internet cafe but mysteriously her consciousness ended up digitised in the computer, trapped in a horror game. She was found by the MP, who was a genius game developer and figured out that her "data" was abnormal and found out she was a person. He rescued her from the game and they communicated and gradually fell in love, and he promised to find her a body. Through experiments he found out that once the consciousness left the body entirely, the body would die, and instead the original consciousness would have to be kept alive inside the body when FP's consciousness would enter, and only once she had full control over the body could the original be expelled.
    By secretly testing people through a VR headset he developed to see who had the same wavelengths as FP, he found O!Host. She was young, pretty, had a good family background, and was a professional game streamer; a perfect body for FP. She also didn't have a lot of interpersonal relationships and didn't go out often, just playing games, so no one would really noticed if she changed too much. MP used his identity as a game developer to get close to O!H and make her eventually love him and date him. He was developing a fully immersive VR gaming pod and when it was finished, he tricked O!H into being "the first to try it out". This pod was actually made in order to swap her brainwaves with the FP. Once FP was transplanted into O!H's body and O!H was placed into the computer, MP originally intended to delete her date and kill her for good, but FP, who was still adjusting to the body, accidentally spilled water on the computer. By the time it was repaired, O!H had disappeared.
    O!H ended up in some horror games the MP made, and when the FP tried playing the games using the gaming pod, O!H attacked her consciousness. She hated the MP and FP for what they did to her and wanted to kill them both, but she was too weak to kill FP, only ended up putting her into a coma. MP found O!H through this and managed to kill her off by deleting her data, and that was her end. Later O!H's parents realised their daughter wasn't right and became suspicious of FP, FP told MP, MP caused Tang parents to become brain dead to protect their secret, and the two lived happily ever after.

Arc 12: The Girl That Turned Into a Ghost
    Extra warning: this arc deals with the subject of human sex trafficking, rape, forced breeding, etc. Putting it under a double spoiler.
    Loose summary: O!H met a bad end at a bad village, and became a ghost after she jumped off a cliff to escape, and would haunt the road to the village, scaring away girls who came up the mountain to save them from the same fate that O!H and her friend suffered. One day, one of the girls she scared away was the FP, who could see ghosts. FP invited her toaist monk friend, the MP, to the village. MP purified the resentful energy and wiped out the ghosts, including O!H. With O!H gone, girls once again ended up trapped and suffering in the village. FP and MP got married, had a daughter, and one day her daughter came up the mountain, becoming a victim of the village. By the time the FP and MP arrived it was too late to save her, and MP killed all the people in the village in a rage.
    Detailed summary: O!H and her friends went travelling together and ended up arriving in a small mountain village. This mountain village was full of kidnappers and traffickers who would steal and buy-and-sell women in order to keep them as breeding cattle essentially. O!H was travelling with a female friend and the rest of the group were men, and the two girls were captured by the village and kept locked up amongst other women who had been captured for a while, many of them dead eyed and numbly suckling babies that resulted from their rape and capture, horrifying the two girls who saw their future in them. The men in the group were tricked into believing the girls left, so left on their own, ending up abandoning them. O!H pretended to behave for a while in order to lower the guard of the other men, and one night while hearing her friend being attacked in the next room over, she managed to escape the village, intending to find help to rescue her friend. But she didn't know the area and it was dark, so she was chased and cornered. Rather than be held captive to be raped and forced to give birth over and over, she chose to jump off a cliff, where she died and became a ghost. Sad that she didn't manage to get help and rescue her friend, she spent her days haunting the path up to the village, and whenever she saw girls travelling toward it like she had, she would cause ghost phenomena and scare the girls away, saving their lives unknowingly. She spent three years saving lives like this.
    The FP is a normal girl with a rare constitution that allows her to see/sense ghosts, and has attracted ghosts to her her entire life, causing her to have a strong dislike against them. When she came up the mountain with her friends, O!H scared them away, but FP saw her and knew she was a ghost. FP had a taoist friend, the MP, and invited the MP to come to the village to check things out. Naturally because of the evils committed and the amount of girls who had died in the village, the whole place was covered in resentful ghost energy and lost souls. The MP, without investigating the cause, killed all the ghosts and purified the resentful energy, and wiped out the O!H. Without the O!H, girls who came out to the village once again began to suffer the fate of being raped and bred.
    MP and FP got married and had a daughter. When their daughter was sixteen, she ended up travelling to the same mountain village. The FP and MP hurried up the mountain to save her, but when they arrived it was too late, and their daughter had already been raped by an old man. The MP took out the sword he used to kill ghosts, and used it to hack to death the entire village. This was the cause and effect created by the karma of him killing the ghosts without investigating the truth.

10. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Zombie world spoilers......please? :aww:

zloi medved likes this.
  11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    @zloi medved
    lol thanks for all the summaries of original plot. :cookie:
    n yeah even just the ori plot alone is really long thats why i havent continued w the arc summaries, also cos i’ve forgotten some details since its been long long arcs after one another

also cos i started another long QT and i feel the stories are merging together

zloi medved likes this.
  12. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    Aight, arc 6 spoilers, this arc is particularly long to spoil just because it has a lot of events, so I'll probably split it into two parts:
    This one has a kinda interesting twist. MC enters the story after she's already been bitten and turned into a zombie, and deduces that she's a natural zombie queen because not only do the other zombies not attack her, but she can sort of order them about to an extent. She picks out some zombies that have potential and starts feeding them crystal nuclei from her system space to upgrade them quickly, one of them (call him "Big Zombie"/BZ, keep note of him) gets all the way to level 5, and immediately decides she's gonna build a zombie empire.

The first thing she does is get some minor petty revenge on the MP and FP. According to the plot, they're going to raid a food factory, so she goes and gets there first and collects all of the food except for spicy strips, and upgrades a level 3 zombie that was there that they originally barely defeated by working together (boosting their relationship in the process) to a level 4 zombie, and has it beat them -- not bite them, just knock MP around and slap FP's face until it's swollen, ahahaha. This is also where she encounters MP for the first time in this world, ahead of time than she was meant to in the plot, as he's also there to raid food. As soon as he sees her, he approaches her and asks her to give up MP and come with her, and it's revealed through internal monologue that he's actually been reborn. He regrets not being able to save O!H in his first life, so now that he's been reborn he's decided to try to protect her from MP and her bad end. ;-; MC naturally refuses because she has her own plans, and MP just leaves her be because he figures she'll end up with him eventually according to the plot, he doesn't want to force her.

MC sends out her new zombie forces to go recruit more zombies and help them get stronger in order to lay the foundations of her future zombie empire, and then heads to the base where MP and FP are, pretending to be an ordinary person. As soon as she arrives in the base she's surrounded by men who try to proposition her to essentially be their bedwarmer in exchange for being taken care of, MP happens to be passing by and sees her, their first misunderstanding happens where MC tries to explain the truth and MP completely dismisses her. Deciding that rather than letting her hook up with some guy and live well, he'll "rescue" her and take her back to use as a servant. As soon as he arrives back at the headquarters of his team and introduces her, basically everyone is antagonistic toward MC because they heard how she "abandoned" MP. MC gives MP his "second chance" and once again tries to explain the truth to him in front of the others, once again MP dismisses her.

SQ is a guy in the team who especially hated MC hearing how she abandoned MP, and is put in charge of her after MP brings her back. He assigns her a dusty broom closet for a room, and immediately tells her she needs to cook, clean the house, and do the laundry. MC does all the work, but goes full malicious obedience with it under the excuse that her body is that of a young miss unused to housework, doing the laundry and cleaning the house poorly so that SQ gets fed up with her and says she doesn't have to do those things anymore.

MC enters phase 2 of her plan. She still cooks for the team, so she cooks really well. She intends to win over the entire team except for the MP and FP, so when they betray her, the team will be dissatisfied with them.

FP arrives back last, and immediately pretends to have never met MC before. MC asks her to tell the truth to MP, that they had met before and FP agreed to stay with MP while she went out to the pharmacy, FP naturally denies, MP gets angry. MC asks her to show the jade pendant she gave FP in trade for medicine, to try to prove her innocence, but the jade changed shape after FP formed a contract with it and now everything thinks MC is a vicious liar. Everyone leaves her except one of the team members, a cold beauty (CB) who approaches MC and tries to advise her to give up MP and just care for herself, get stronger so she can protect herself. CB is really decent and also tried to help advise the O!H with the same advice, but O!H didn't listen to her.

Days continue. MC constantly tries to appeal to MP and explain the truth, MP ignores her and comes to hate her more and more, but otherwise she's perfectly behaved. The trigger point MC is waiting for comes when the team is going out on a mission. In the original plot, O!H begged to be brought along, and while out she pushed FP into a group of zombies. Luckily for FP, there was a high level zombie that had regained his intelligence, who had loved her before the apocalypse by coincidence, and rescued the FP. In anger, the MP pushed the O!H into the zombies in revenge, and this is when it was revealed to the group that she was a zombie, leading to them giving her away in the future. The zombie that loved FP , after rescuing her, became her secret guardian in the shadows, which led to the rise of the team in the future.

This time the group brought her willingly without her asking because the food she cooked was so delicious. The whole time MC has been at the base, FP has been nervous, afraid that MP will eventually believe her/find out the truth, so when they arrive at their destination, she uses the opportunity to frame MC by pretending MC pushed her into a group of zombies, like in the original plot. MC telepathically orders the zombies to run away with FP and beat her face until it's swollen... again. The whole team naturally blames MC and believes she pushed FP even when MC denies it, but MC also states she hopes FP is bitten to death, giving her reasoning by recounting the feelings and experiences of the O!Host (MTL plus some light editing to make it smoother, may not be entirely accurate):
    Her eyes dimmed. "Although I persevered these days, maybe it's just a joke. I gave up the self-esteem of a young lady and cooked for the team in order to make [MP] believe in me. I thought, as long as persevere I'll get results. But he never believed me, instead hated me more and more.
    "[MP] has been chasing me since high school, petting[?] me all the time, doing everything for me, loving me, pampering me," she lowered her eyes." When he had a high fever, I never thought of abandoning him and leaving.
    "I was even thinking, if he woke up as a zombie in this apocalypse, it makes no sense for me alone to live. It's better to let him bite me.
    "It was she who then appeared. She exchanged my jade pendant for medicine, and told me there is a pharmacy not far from the villa. [MP] loves me, and I love [MP]. Despite my timidness, as long as I can save [MP], who cares about life?
    "The moment I rushed out of the villa, my legs were shaking and I was holding a kitchen knife. I used it to cut my way through I don't know how many zombies. My body became disgusting, covered in fluids and brains. I didn't care about it at all, I was just delighted that I could successfully make it to the pharmacy. Yes, when I arrived at the pharmacy, I was finally able to get the medicine and go back to save my love.
    "But..."
    But, she was bitten by a zombie, becoming a very special zombie. She rushed all the way to Base Seven, only to see her fiance together with another woman. No matter how she explained things, her fiance didn't believe her, thought that she was acting, that she abandoned him, spoke lies, broke his heart.
    She laid down her self-esteem and did work she had never done. With her appearance, even in the last days, there are countless powerful people who are willing to feed her, not to mention her original zombie king identity. Her strength is not low.
    Whether she is amongst humans or amongst zombies, she can live well in this world. There is absolutely no need to do those things.
    She thought as long as her explanation was clear, it would only be a matter of time before she got results.
    However, she was wrong.​

After she finishes speaking, SQ doesn't believe her and continues to admonish her. Suddenly, a wild ML appears! He just shows up I guess. He tells her that none of the team members like her, believe her, want her, but he will always do all those things and she should come with him. By this time, ML is seriously into her, thinking about how he wants to protect her and pamper her as a princess. MC once again refuses to go with him since she still has plans. MP comes back with the rescued but beaten FP, absolutely ropeable, demanding to know why she would try to kill FP when FP never did anything, telling her how disgusting she is, etc. MC fakes being broken, aghast that MP apparently thought she was such a person, and tells him fine, she'll never speak to to him or FP again, and will quit the team entirely if it will make him happy. He saw her talking with ML before and thinks she's found a new backer and that's the real reason she's quitting the team and is even more disgusted with her. MC says she doesn't know ML and asks him to leave. ML tells her she can come to him at any time, and obediently leaves. MP is still angry, and grabs MC, intending to throw her into the zombies as retribution. The team, even if they dislike MC, immediately panic and try to calm him down. CB is the only one to properly stand up for MC, insisting she's not the sort of person who would do something like push FP. MC ignores them all and throws MC into the zombies. MC gives him a face of despair as she's surrounded, but MP just reassures himself it's what she deserves. FP is happy and relieved MC is "dead" now.

The team wait for half an hour, then begin to fight through the zombies in order to collect her remains, with the team feeling regret, feeling that they're no different from MC's actions of throwing FP to the zombies. They reminisce about how, except for bothering MP, she was always very good and cooked well, never caused trouble, and now they're feeling regret for not stopping MP. As per MC's normal style, they now realise her value now that they're afraid they've lost her.

When they get through the zombies, they're surprised to find her in one piece, though dazed and lifeless, and assume she's awakened a power -- which MC later confirms, telling them her power is just to make zombies ignore her, which can help with scouting and gathering supplies in the future. SQ is the first to apologise, telling her he should have tried harder to stop MP. CB tells MC to live for herself. MC just agrees with her, saying she won't bother about MP and FP in the future, and they can see dull indifference in her gaze.

Dun dun dunnnnn. End of part 1.

13. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2 please!! That was so good! I'm really loving her style of revenge - love me until you die in regret >○<

Thank you so much for all the spoilers *bow down* y'all are awesome! <3

evanesco99211 and MiserableSOUL like this.
  14. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    I always feel so sorry for her even tho I know it's mostly all part of her plan :cry:
    Thanks for the spoilers!

15. zloi medved

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the belated response, due to increased online traffic what with self-isolation going on, our internet has been nigh unusable. Here's part two~ These spoilers are long because each arc can be anywhere between 50-80ish chapters so it's not easy to summarise things to keep it condensed.

Arc 6 part 2:
    MC is now performing the role of a woman who's heart has died and has given up hope, only performing her work mechanically, in order to twist the knife of guilt into others. She keeps FP complacent by showing her new "power" is just to be ignored by zombies, it doesn't give her any strength or combat ability, just a little self defence against zombies. But her powers are still useful enough to raise her status and bring lots of benefits to the team, since they can collect supplies without being put into danger, so now she no longer has to cook (which makes the team sad lmao) and has been given an actual room rather than a broom closet to sleep in. Her contributions raised the status of the team, and allowed them to eventually take over the base, renaming it after their squad. Because of the supplies, more people are attracted to their base, increasing their size and influence, and eventually attracting researchers who wanted to study a vaccine against the zombie virus. ML invited them to the base, and knowing about FP's magic spring water that has an effect on zombies, instructed her to take it out for them to study (step one of his downfall). This has allowed the base to rapidly expand and become a major power.

MC has not only completely stopped trying to explain herself to MP, she's basically stopped talking, stopped expressing emotion, just seems to be dead inside, only mechanically performing her work. Only CB has occasionally seen her giving out a secret smile, as though she's just playing a game with everyone. One day CB approaches her andddd tbh it was hard to make out the details based off the MTL, so this is more of a guess than a summary: CB warns her to stay inside as FP has some kind of secret and it's attracting strangers to the base? I think? MC tells her she knows, it's the jade pendant FP wears, CB is surprised and asks how she knows, and MC replies basically "it was originally mine, why shouldn't I know?" This is the first time MC has asserted the jade being hers in a long time, and CB feels suspicious. She always vaguely felt that MC wasn't lying, and that the jade really is hers. MC then talks to CB about the possibility of zombies and humans peacefully co-existing, and CB brushes this off as a whimsical idea.

At that moment, the system informs MC that ML and the people of his base are approaching their base, following along with the original plot trajectory of demanding the MP's base hand over the FP for research purposes. ML doesn't really want FP, he's just doing this as a ruse in order to snatch MC away from them, so he's hiding in order to not be recognised by the MP (since the MP doesn't know his identity as the leader of the other base). After hearing that they're coming over to follow the plot, MC excuses herself from CB and heads to the FP's office in order to start a fight with her, in order to instigate MP's animosity to make sure he follows the script and uses her as a substitute for FP.

SQ informs MP that MC broke into FP's office and started a fight with her, MP hurries over to rescue FP, and when they arrive they find that FP's face has already been beaten and swollen, and MC is demanding that FP returns her family jade to her. She says she has no desire for MP anymore, but just wants her jade returned to her. FP naturally refuses, since without the jade she's just a normal person, so MC slaps her a few more times, declaring since she won't return the jade, then she's owed these few slaps at least. Beautifully, she then goes and gives the MP a few slaps as well. MP tries to fight her, but naturally MC kicks his ass and gives him more slaps until his face is swollen too, thoroughly pissing off MP and drawing his aggro, so when ML's base arrives a couple days later and demands that they hand over the "FP" or their base will be bombed (ML's base has much more advanced weaponry than any other), MP does exactly as he did in the original plot. The researches of MP's base are relying on FP's spring water to research a cure, so they suggest MP hand over MC instead, and they will drug her so she can't fight back when they hand her over.

MP waited until the rest of the team was away from the base, and then went and personally injected MC with the drug when she's taking a "nap" one day. She gives him a "heartbroken" look, giving him one final word of warning: he's now lost the love of someone who loved him enough to ignore her own life, and leaves the base voluntarily with ML's subordinates. The rest of MP's team returns and is horrified to find out what MP did, realising with a chill that he deliberately sent them away so they wouldn't try to stop him. CB immediately quits the team, telling him she'll never be a member of his base after this day and that she's going to go try to rescue MC (MVP). SQ hesitates a little though, feeling conflicted because he's always secretly loved FP, so tries to persuade MP one last time to get MC back. MP refuses coldly, SQ realises what sort of person he is, and feels that apart from throwing FP to the zombies, MC actually didn't ever do anything bad and in fact the development of the base to today is all thanks to her. So he also tears away his badge and leaves the base with CB to rescue MC with both of them imagining her to currently be cruelly tortured as research material.

Meanwhile, MC is being completely pampered by the ML. She's been given her own room personally decorated by the ML, and fine clothes and jewellery to wear. They've confirmed their feelings for each other, and are feeding dog food to everyone on the base everyday. MC has already told ML the truth about her being a zombie, and also her plans to create a zombie empire where humans and zombies will live in harmony, and ML immediately chooses to help her and put all the resources of his base into realising this ambition. She wants to see the humans coming to the zombies for help and protection, telling ML that in the last days, the zombies are not the most dangerous thing. It will be the mutant plants and animals that attack humans and zombies alike indiscriminately that are truly dangerous. ML is reborn so he knows this, but wonders how MC could know this -- but doesn't ask her, just chooses to trust her wholeheartedly.

ML and MC begin work, and CB, SQ, and some others who were unhappy with what MP did arrive at their base in order to "rescue" MC -- only to find her being treated like a little princess. They apologise for not being there to stop MP and tell her they've left him and his base, and she invites them to stay and work at her base since they're clear-headed people who can be useful -- and proceed to feed these new members dog food. Once they've settled in, MC calls for them and takes them to the location for their new headquarters, arriving at a castle surrounded by flourishing farms and swarming with high level zombies, but they're shocked to realise the zombies are peaceful. This is the place MC has been setting up since the first day she arrived. She tells SQ, CB, and the others this is the place they will work from now on, and casually reveals to them that she's a zombie. They ask when she was bitten, and ML tells them it was when she went to the pharmacy to get medicine for MP and MC re-iterates that she traded her jade to FP for medicine and that the jade changed shape when FP contracted with it. CB, whom I love, always suspected FP and somewhat believed MC, but now SQ and the others believe her too since there's no reason to keep lying at this point, and feel bad about not believing her before.

Meanwhile, MP's base has been struggling to develop. Even with the magic spring water, they can't grow healthy produce, and now at this time the mutated plants and animals have started to make an appearance. The other bases contacted MP and they discussed that they needed to now team up in order to deal with this new threat. MP's base hasn't been secretive about the fact that FP is still with them, so the other bases agree to centralise their team up around MP's base. Only ML's base hasn't been contacted, and has been completely silent despite the news that the person sent to them wasn't actually FP. On MC's side, when the mutants appeared, MC took the evolved zombies out and with their superior strength, easily killed off all the mutants attacking their base. The humans of ML's base who weren't involved in the zombie empire plan until now are shocked to see zombies protecting them. MC tells them they've evolved and have regained their consciousness and even memories of their life as humans. She tells them all about the zombie empire, how the zombies there don't bite people but live like normal and just eat raw meat, and tells them not to be afraid of the zombies as they will come to live together in the future, and that amongst the zombies who have now evolved there may even be their loved ones. Under the temptation of the possibility of reuniting with their lost loved ones, the humans tentatively start to accept the idea of living with the zombies.

MP's coalition of bases are struggling everyday to survive. The zombie empire is flourishing and the zombies are evolving and growing stronger by feeding on the mutants. Gradually, zombies are starting to disappear, and MP's base are shocked one day to find the zombies completely gone. The people of MP's base wonder if the mutants wiped them all out. FP is panicking because while the spring water works against zombies, it's useless against mutants, even riling them up and making them worse. And without any zombies, all the research into vaccines are now worthless. The zombie empire has expanded to swallow up the original base of ML and have built cities for people to live in, nourished the ruined land to grow food, and is generally just a paradise, with MC recognised as the queen. ML has proposed, and on the day that MC was formally crowned the queen of the empire, she also married the ML as her queen's consort.

All of the zombie empire, humans and zombies alike, celebrated her ascension and their marriage, and with things stabilised they began to formally publicise the existence of the zombie empire ruled by a zombie queen to the rest of the world. When it reached the other bases, they came to realise that ML's base, which no one had heard from for a long time, had turned into this zombie empire.

Okay sorry I'm exhausted, because I find kingdom building boring and it was a snooze to write out, but I tried to keep all the important details. I'll try and post part 3 tomorrow which will hopefully be the last part. There's 63 chapters in the zombie arc, and so far I've spoiled up to chapter 42 of it sooooo. :notlikeblob:

16. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @zloi medved thank you so much for your hard work! Your brain must've fried from mtling this :blobjoy:
    Please have a well deserved break~~

zloi medved likes this.
  17. Kings_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all this! And Please take your time with part 3. Thanks once again!:sushi_thankyou:

Tyong and zloi medved like this.
  18. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    went and look at the latest arc and lo and behold, i just realized that the number of chapters for one arc of this is around 80-120 chapters. almost the same as reading one complete novel lol most arcs are worth it tho

Tyong, Kings_101 and keima like this.
  19. xmei

xmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you do the spoilers for arc 8 and 10 please.

20. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant give detailed spoilers anymore because its been awhile since ive read these arcs. Feel free to correct me if there are wrong details.

The original plot is already given above. The current timeline starts when MC transmigrates just as her spiritual roots were going to be abolished. She sees her master and recognizes him as her ML so she asks him repeatedly “are you sure youre not going to help me? are you sure youre going to kick me out?” (here we go again with MC digging pits for ML lmao) The second MC transmigrates, ML felt the familiarity and felt that if he abandons her, he will regret it but soon he remembers how OHost’s feelings for him and how cling she is to him before, and chooses to abandon her. This, my friends, spelled ML’s fate in this arc. LOL.

so MC was kicked out with her spiritual roots abolished but she is OP (she’s been world hopping for 5k years) so she was able to recover atleast part of her cultivation. She then contacted her friends in the chatgroup who were in this world. There are three of them, all with their own expertise, but would have died in the future if MC didnt intervene. One is Chi dude, i think he is an expert on formations. Second is Zheng dude, his expertise is alchemy. The last one is Mo dude, the sect head of a demonic sect and the master of MP. MC chose to stay with Mo dude because she needs his resources, she doesnt have to act righteously, and to slap the face of MP.

ML immediately regrets his earlier choice and follows her like a stalker throughout this story, and MC just lets him but hardly pays any attention to him. He even follows her to the evil sect. At first, Mo dude was confused until he learns that this was the guy who keeps following her in the different worlds. ML has hardly any role in this arc.

Mo dude introduces MC (with veil) to his sect as his sister and therefore their sect aunt with equal authority as him. At first, sect was confused, but later on, she brought them to places with lots of spirits stones and spiritual herbs before FP can get there first LOL. FP lost the trust of her sect members. MC also taught the evil sect some techniques. She earned their respect and when MP finally learned to come back to his sect and learned about MC, no one supported him. And he cant tell FP too because he doesnt want FP to worry. Also its the business of their sect.

MC also started saving the children who have MC-potentials who were attacked and disabled by FP. She wanted to know how FP will react when these guys get stronger than her and defeat her. during their training to resist the lightning tribulation (or were they already ascending here? I forgot) FP felt a familiar feeling from the heavens, she felt a hint of fear and jealousy towards her. She wondered if because she is not originally from this world, the god of this world cannot affect her.

Not going to delve into the details, but FP’s reputation soon fell but the MP still supported her believing she was the one who saved him as a child. When FP was about to ascend, she told MP the truth. but MC already laid a trap for her, and she was destroyed.

in the end, MC died sleeping, ML followed her by destroying himself, MP went insane always looking for MC.

Sorry, i forgot a lot of details in the ending. Ill edit this when i have time to check it out

Last edited: May 25, 2020