Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno bout the father's reason but the sniper was forced by the prince through begging to stop MC's thought on cancelling the engagement.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the two of you phrase it like that I was reminded of this manga where the prince also met other ladies of class so that he can see how his fiancee work hard for him...

Although with this webtoon, the crown prince is a jerk cause he really provided a live show of his affection towards another lady in front of his fiancee, I've got the feeling that he becomes proud or his ego was inflated whenever he see women fighting over him. Or maybe he was man-child who likes to get the attention of the girl he likes through such annoying method.

LokaLari, Bella94, bochucha and 16 others like this.
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the prince thinks of this as his way of demanding attention , he is a “crybaby deer” and even says I love you to her , and he didn’t actually sleep with the women lol , atleast that’s what I understood .
    The father lowkey told her that they will meet after 15 minutes and got the room made up for her , balloons and all . he was all like we are talking like this after 10 years .
    The father I am pretty sure is a obsessed with the daughter .
    Now regarding sniper bro , I have a feeling he has put up all the pictures in her room as he felt that the original loved the prince .
    Take it with a grain of salt as I’m not completely sure but I don’t think this is your normal story and there is a lot of confusion .

LokaLari, Bella94, Leilacus and 23 others like this.
  4. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to mtl and apparently the brother is the childhood friend of the prince and he come to home because the prince said MC wants to break-up with him. I do not know why but he and also the father are against the break-up. MC just said she wants to breakup and just went on with her life. The brother decorated her room with prince's pictures thinking he will catch her going fangirl over the pics and he plans to say "i told you so" and prove she was faking. MC lost it and went ring girling over her stupid brother.

LokaLari, bochucha, nielyti and 18 others like this.
  5. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also guys , we need to keep in mind that in this story the MC did not have a bad end she lived lavishly .
    So clearly all the MLs didn’t harm her despite her harassing the OG FL . I think that already speaks about how there is more to it

LokaLari, Bella94, Leilacus and 16 others like this.
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah . And he is a stalker . MC is like oh look who is this white mouse

LokaLari, creizreiz, michoux and 10 others like this.
  7. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    He was hiding next to her window to catch her going crazy over prince's pictures. MC understand his plan and find him in no time.

8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is more to the brother , the way he acts isn’t like he is disgusted by her .

9. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The father REALLY confuses me because the whole princess-pink room decoration suggests he cares, but in all the other scenes, he pretty much ignores her and treats her like she doesn't really exist. So maybe the whole room-decorating thing is actually because the brother asked him to be nice to MC so she won't break up with the prince, and the dad, having no clue what his daughter actually likes, figured she is a girl, she must love a pretty pretty princess party with rainbows and unicorns and glitter because all girls are the same, regardless of age and personality.

10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main reason I feel the dad is fond of her is because he said we haven’t sat like this in 10 years , there is much more to come just the 10 chapters and my Korean isn’t all that good .
    But like there has to be some reason why they are stopping her from breaking the engagement and so is the prince .I think it will get clear in the coming few chapters .
    But I somehow feel they are doing this as they feel the MC is doing it in a fit ? I don’t know for sure but I am looking forward to see what’s the true plot

LokaLari, bochucha, J A D E and 14 others like this.
  11. lacerem

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know if the translation was correct but the brother said something like it was decorated by MC or for MC when she was 5 and he did not changed it. I believe the author is trying to be original that is why she created a lot of misunderstanding and strange characteristics. I hope everything will tie-up originally as the if it was just miscommunication of a lovely family it is over used.

12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so I read chapter 17 and it’s getting interesting

Ang3Blue, lazynoodles and Ruruki like this.
  13. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am unable to attach the images rn but in the chapter I just read crown prince is getting rekt.

14. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we often even in real life sometimes believe what we what to believe and misconstrue the situation , poor communication skills of both the parties added and lead to the current situation

LokaLari, Lovina, Mitsuki000 and 6 others like this.
  15. Edzia

Edzia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am rly curious what she said to her father and brother in I suppose it was chapter 8. If someone know Pls tell me

LokaLari, Ruruki and Jukki like this.
  16. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    they're both cynical siblings. irked by each other but good enough relationship to tolerate each other's temper. sniper stalks his sister in big banquets but hides when she looks for him... dunno whether to call him siscon (like touya is to sakura) or just hv stalker tendencies. heck, the whole family is weird. the father keeps having shoujo-esque eyes during the conversation like wtf :blobexpressionless:

17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she is observing him as he rants , she concludes he is nagger .
    She tells them that she wants to break the engagement and they disagree to sum it up

18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I haven’t seen any of the previous conversations so I am not sure about that .

Ruruki likes this.
  19. shanagi

shanagi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    some spoiler please? how have the prince been treating her?

Ruruki likes this.
  20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah , so she is with the blue haired guy and everyone’s eyes on her . She is no longer invisible .
    The prince is irked and asked for a dance but she basically says no , I don’t know how to dance .