Spoiler Living As the Villainess Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite like that. Because there's always that moral dilemma of transmigating into another body with a previous soul before. They usually resolve it by making the person dead or it's a novel character, but it can kinda get icky when you realized that the love they received from their family (depending on setting, since some do and some don't) are not theirs but for the other person. Some never even know the person changed

Neyva, yerisegg, vannaokuzo and 23 others like this.
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah most novels kinda.... brush over this, or have a story where the MC is hated by her family to begin with or was a horrible person so who cares. I find that the best ones have a proper, thought-out plan or an MC who actually reflects on this dilemma.

vannaokuzo, Haleena, Bella94 and 11 others like this.
  3. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a rape. The ML is a gentleman here. He's a virgin, I think. And same goes for the FL, until their "first night"

4. cabelwillard

cabelwillard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will she get pregnant any time soon ?

5. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means all this time someone else used her body then again how she is the writer of that story and what happened to that villainess jin anika

Haleena, stumblmer, Bella94 and 5 others like this.
  6. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    How about their children?? I mean, will a child appear?

7. yoritoku

yoritoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what the missing National Treasure is? (just curious what it is. Lol)

8. KeyMonStar

KeyMonStar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, spoiler alert. The missing national treasure is believed to be a lark seed. The seed is very different from normal seeds. It’s much larger and is coated in a thick layer of blood that prevents the seed from germination (or lark resurrection.) In the history of the kingdom a lark came and stole this seed and bathed the kingdom in blood before being defeated. Though they have kept the seed safe, it honestly sounds like most of what Kasser (the king) knows is conjecture. He doesn’t truly know if it’s a lark seed or something else.

9. yoritoku

yoritoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm speculating about it being some holy artifact used to transfer souls. I did not expect it to be a lark seed. My curiosity has been quenched. :)

10. chin_chin

chin_chin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to what I read after 3 weeks of "HARD WORK" *wink *wink she still didn't get pregnant rather she just had her period right after. And update currently, there is this mystery about the previous Jin Anika's study. People seem to describe as obsessed with ancient books and her study. Apparently there is a hidden room behind a shelf and there is a forbidden book with a missing page.

11. Silver_Luna

Silver_Luna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a lot of books on Mara (kind of dark magic that feeds on human sacrifices / lives) with a missing page on each of the books.

Chap. 25 is the beginning of smutty chapters :blobsmirk::blobsmirk: I guess the progress on their relationship is building up slowly as in Lucia, since it is not until chap. 53 that they have a walk in the garden and proper coversation.

No rape. On the contrary, ML is quite considerate with FL, a bit shy and clumsy at small talks (he got embarassed when FL thanked him for the first time). He didn’t limit FL’s freedom, too. He is also attentive, ask FL’s opinion at times and grow fond of FL rather quick.

FL very much enjoyed their bed activities everytime he visited her, leaving her drained the next day (in this aspect, very much like Lucia).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  12. Aroplane

Aroplane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know after reading up to the newest chapter and reading through the spoilers I wonder could it be possible that the MC soul switched with the soul of whoever owned the body she was in when she wrote the story and then for the three years that person was her they were trying to be back to the real world/there world and that’s why they were only interested in ancient books?

13. BookwormThatHatesTragics

BookwormThatHatesTragics Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet... As of the latest chapter

shiory and worldtraveller like this.
  14. Onelifeonelove

Onelifeonelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to the latest chapter and now I’m craving for more! Korean novel raws seem to be really hard to find. By the way, does anyone know what the FL raminta power does and why is it rare? In the novel it mentioned pratz is power of destruction and raminta is power of creation, so kings use pratz to kill larks, then what about raminta?

crystalleciel, shiory, abbott and 3 others like this.
  15. ladyartemis

ladyartemis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As what I have read in a chapter wherein Jin and Kasser talked during bedtime without sex, Ramita could germinate a lark seed normally without turning it into a lark. However, Kasser said she should not use it unnecessarily. It is also said that Ramita is being represented as water. Whether you see a reservoir, a well or a pond, it depends on Ramita's grade. So the more vast the body of water an anika will see, the more powerful it is.

crystalleciel, shiory, RBJ and 11 others like this.
  16. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a patreon and I've read until chapter 64. I'll try to give you spoilers as much as I can (just using mobile here)

Eugene is mulling over where is Jin Anika's soul and how she transferred in that world. She sent a tea to Kasser and he reminded himself that Jin Anika used to do this in their early marriage when she needs something.
    Throwback to when Jin Anika asked to see the National Treasure after she keeps on giving teas to Kasser. Then back to reality, Kasser went to see Eugene to get it over with and ask her what she wants but when he saw her, he knew she has no ulterior motives and absentmindedly asked for another cup of tea.
    Kissing and just making out since Eugene is on her period.

Kasser really wants to have sex and asked Eugene how long will he have to wait for her period to stop.
    They lied on the bed together and Eugene is tempted to ask ML about his mom but she is scared she would cross the line.

That's it for now. I'll try to type more later when I'm on my pc.

Continuation

Eugene asked about Praz and Ramita. She wants to test it in a Lark Seed to get an idea of how powerful her Ramita is but Kasser is against it since it can be dangerous. This part is really lovely. He is starting to like her and can't bear to lose her.

She was then able to connect and see her Ramita. Seems her Ramita is infinite because the sky and water stretched out as far as her eyes could see until at the farthest end nothing but a thin line where the sky met the sea.

Sang-je sent a letter and usually they end the letters they sent with
    but this time he ended the letter with
    seems like he is probing if Jin Anika is well. In this world, Aikas are precious

Kasser is worried that Euegene will not comeback should she go to the Holy City and got her memories back. He is planning ways to delay it. Then he got a word from Marianne that Eugene wants to leave the palace (this is something he is aware of) then he went to see the vault where the National Treasure is supposed to be (it is missing right now)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  17. mmmirajane

mmmirajane Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh interesting take! It kind of make sense. Maybe she's trying to obtain that power (forgot what the name was) to return back to her own world?

Thank you for the spoilers !! <3

ColouredBows and erdescollection like this.
  18. erdescollection

erdescollection Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They were eating together and Eugene asked again about Ramita and Kasser gave an answer as much as he knows, but MC is not satisfied as it seems different with how she understood from her dream

Euegene doesn't want to meet the Sang-je to ask for more information about Ramita, and blurted it out to Kasser which made him happy. This means MC is staying in his Kingdom. He suggested she could speak to a fellow Anika, and suggested the supposed to be FL (Flora) and MC is kind of worried because she may have bullied her. ML is amused while listening which made MC realized ML is more human and better that she may have written

Last edited: May 12, 2020
    geckin, onnagiri, arlovebird and 47 others like this.
  19. candc2006

candc2006 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's 59 translated chapters (and counting) now!!!!!!