Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They've started to upload raws in chinese here: https://www.tohomh123.com/diyinvwang/
    Right now, they are only up to chapter 3, but it looks like they are adding more rather quickly, so if you keep checking in, they should overtake the english scanlation soon

Silver_Luna likes this.
  2. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read the webtoon in Indonesian and the last chapter I read was chapter 22.

Pls let me know if anyone found the website for RAWS.

Badly needed!!

Love how the manhwa is beautifully drawn!!

4. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it from Kakao Indonesia? If it's not, please share a link :D

5. Haruna89

Haruna89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss!! You can download the app in play store.

6. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read until the latest chapter on kakaopage indonesia, if you want some spoiler, maybe i can give it to you.

angelhalo224 and KathyClysm like this.
  7. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pleaseeee

8. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love too, but i'm not sure where to start.

9. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe you could go chapter by chapter and just quickly summarise for us non-korean-speakers what the chapter is about so the raws make more sense? Pretty pretty please? <3

10. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there are too many chapters out (like 50?) to summarize each. Maybe tell us about the most interesting and juicy bits (in your opinion). I and I'm sure many others will want to know about the development of Sienna's relationship with Kuhn :blobnosebleed: lol

Ang3Blue, Tasnim oishi and KathyClysm like this.
  11. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, very that! hahaha

Also personally, I am interested in her relationship with her brother. She seems to recognise that most of what she thought of him was stuff fed to her by her mother, and that she herself has no ill feelings for him. I am wondering if they ever have a proper talk and sort of get closer to one another.

12. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically shienna had a dream, when the imperial family (god descendant/pure blood never had a dream) there 2 type of dream, a dream that can be happen or not. from the story, i think siena dream is her future. First dream she saw her self working in emperor room and saw the garden from the balcony. That's why she met her brother for a second time with khun. Siena life was like a pupet without her know it (her mother work). There something somehing so shady with her mother family ( they thirst of power.). since then she had a couple dream, and in her dream she hates her mother, and felt sorry for the late brother (in her dream dyan become a king but died).

After had couple dream siena realized many things and doubt about her mother. since then she do something that she never did before. like do an investigation directly, and going out from the castle. She was never get out even once from the castle before (i think it's her mother work to. I think her mother didn't want her to know about the real world so she can control her) after she going out, then she realized there so many things that she didn't know, and what her teacher said/what she read from book actually far from reality.

In the end she know that her mother was a bad person and tried to agaisnt her. But her mother was too powerful, she control siena life, and threaten siena loyal people. She tried to engaged siena to nobles. siena tried to play along with her mother, so she wouldn't suspicious with siena. and choose one of the noble (her mother choice) After the dream siena never trust her mother again.

So she met with dyan the first time when dyan come to imperial for the first time (7 years ago) she was curious about her brother and come to see him, she was happy to meet him. But when she mention about dyan to her mother, her mother was angry and since then she never met him again.

After that she met him at the garden, after she had her first dream. Dyan tried to talk to her but she reject him (she still think that her dyan had a different status with her) at the same time she felt at peace because dyan doesn't change since the last time she met. Over all dyan didn't hate her or want to had a bad relationship with her. He know the reason siena didn't want to talked to him, because her mother. and he know that siena look down at him because his mixed blood. And the reason dyan want become the emperor just because he want to survive. Siena mother tried to kill him a couple time. And he want to change the rule of the empire, he was more understand about common people life more then siena.

One day, siena had a dream about she crying and apologizing in front of dyan picture (it means dyan was the emperor). After that dream siena thinking differently about dyan. And they relathionship getting better. They chat to each other when they met. Siena even made a joke (even no one think that was funny, haha, it's because siena had serious personality).

The day when emperor gave siena title as 'silver queen.' dyan come unexpectedly and emperor gave him a title too as 'king of iron'. He think siena will mad or angry to him. But no, she accept it and want to compete with him fairly. Dyan was surprise at that.

One day siena need help from dyan to get some information about her mother, to gainst her (when her mother secretly chase out all siena loyal people). Dyan help her but with one condition, she must grant one of his wish, when he need her later. At thay day, siena apologizing about her mother behaviour (like she did in her dream, she didn't want to apologizing to dead person, so she think to apologizing to dyan when dyan still alive). Dyan was surprise at that, but happy too. And then he invite siena to his engagement party. siena come, when people didn't expect she would come.

I will write a spoiler about siena and khun later :aww: i must re-read the webtoon first ~

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  13. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Pleaseeeee. Love to know more about Siena and Khunnn <3

roseO, KathyClysm and orientalfairy like this.
  14. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    Siena saw kuhn for the first time in the garden with dyan. After that siena met him when she was practicing sword, kuhn was in disguise wearing a knights clothes so he enter the palace. Siena think he was knights and aksed him to have a duel with him. but siena lose, and and confused why she lose, usually she always win when she had a duel with a commander of the knights. (But actually she never really win, it just the commander made her win). in the end siena knew that khun isn't a knight, and he was in diaguise. Kuhn was already interested in siena, there another side of her that dyan didn't know (kuhn now about her from dyan)

They met again in the same garden. Siena come again to the garden, she hope she will meet kuhn. And the same as kuhn, he come to the garden after met with dyan. Siena ask about his real idintity and name. and siena asked his opinion about her worried of the real world. Kuhn said if she want to know the truth she must go out. when siena called his name, kuhn fluttered. Siena think kuhn was different from the other, he dare to look at her directly, he had pride and confident. siena mad at him because he was so stubborn when they talked, but for khun it was funny/cute (the way siena angry). In the end kuhn excuse himself said he was busy but actually he was just run away. He want to be close with her, but because he was in work to help dyan become emperor, he afraid that siena will hate him someday.

Siena was in the way to looked around the village for the first time. there so many people come to see her and stand in the street. siena saw kuhn among the crowd, and stop the wagon. But when she come down from the wagon, kuhn already gone.

after that siena came to duke son party (he was siena husband candidate) and it was the first party she attend outside the palace. The theme of the party is mask party. So siena wear a butterfly mask and wear red wig. She hope people wouldn't recognize her, but due her height that was not like ordinary people (she has pure blood) so it's obvious that people know her. The duke son (im forget his name) aksed for the first dance. But kuhn came, and offer the dance too. In the end the decision is in siena hand. Even kuhn wear mask and wig, siena recognize him because his black eyes and his deep voice.

Of course siena choose kuhn for the first dance. Siena was wonder about his true idenity, at first he was a knigts, and now she know that he was mercenary. she aksed khun, but kuhn jokingly pretend that he didn't know her. After dance siena want him to follow her. The duke son asked her to dance but siena ignore him, and went to the balcony and closed the curtain (it means the bacony would be a secret place, when the curtain was close) when they in the balcony siena ask kuhn to open his mask, but kuhn ignore it. And then siena open her mask, and she open kuhn mask too. kuhn grabbed her hand and come closer to siena, siena said don't come closer until she told him, but kuhn still come closer and kissed siena. after a brief kiss. Siena said to kuhn, he was still young but why he has no spirit or energy and then they kissed again passionately :blobmelt:

Imperial family was very important, so her body was very important. It was the first time for her to touched or being touched. But she didn't hate it when khun did that. After the kissed, kuhn was apologize for his action. siena was mad at that and slap him. She said that he was coward and didn't want to met him again. at first kuhn was intend just to saw her from afar, and didn't know why he always do a crazy things when he met siena.

Siena went away, and stepped on the mask that lay on the floor. kuhn want to grabbed her hand but he stepped back. He think he already touch something that should't he touch. Instead of stay away, he even tried the sweet taste. And he told himself that he must stop here. What he did with siena is something that he didn't plan.

When he come home, his secertary/butler(?) saw kuhn swollen cheeks. And told him to compress his cheek. he know that kuhn was get slapped from a noble woman. And kund was offended and said, who said that he was slapped by woman? He said, because kuhn never let people slap him if it's wasn't woman :blobjoy: deep in his heart he hope kuhn will have a parter, but he was so busy on work. and now was happy because kuhn start to had a relationship with women.

Kuhn still remember the warmth of siena. He already know that actually he want her, but he always denied it. He think siena was playing with him, and made him as her toy (because siena was imperial family) He want to give up. But deep inside, he want siena to feel the same way as him. He want siena to think about their future together. And he aksed himself, would he be able to lose everything, so he can get siena? And he said he can't. (I think it's because he really work hard to ge what he have now. And he still have his goal to acchieve)

I will continue later ~

Last edited: Apr 14, 2020
  15. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much. I'll wait for more spoilerrrr :)

16. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    They meet again on siena and dyan coronation day. Kuhn as dyan partner came to the party. Dyan introduce khun as edward the trader. After the coronation, siena take a walk at the garden alone, and then khun followed her. Siena was angry and swing her sword toward him. But kuhn didn't stepped back and told her to stabbed him. Siena ask, what he want from her, if he want to take her down and made a trap for her? And she said if she die, it was easy for his owner (dyan) to become an emperor. Then khun replied that he never had that intetion. That's true that he help dyan for become empror but he didn't want it if they killed each other.

Khun tought that he was regret to come to the party. He want to forget about her, but when he saw her in the party, he was amazed with her atitude when she knew that dyan given the title as well. The he said, that siena can hate him, so he can forget about her. But at some point siena didn't angry anymore.

But suddenly siena come closer to khun, khun was surprise and said that she must run away. Siena asked from who? And khun replied from him that will do anything as long as he can get her as his own. It was the first time kuhn fell for someone, and he know that he will always fell for her in the future. Siena made her face close to kuhn and said i can't be owned by anyone. and walked away. Khun followed her, as her stay quiet, khun notice siena behavior, she alwyas bite her lips when she in silence. And asked to himself, is there anyone that notice this cold and perfectionis princess behavior, except him?

In siena analization, kuhn behavior is like a king, he didn't follow anyone, he had noble vibe. Suddenly khun take siena and hide behind the tree (because there was someone there). They become so close to each other, and they staring to each other. Siena touched kuhn face, and kuhn grab siena hand that touch his face. Khun take her hand and open her glove and kissed her hand a couple time and then kissed her until siena out of her breath. Siena like this kiss more than previous kiss. khun teased her, because she was out of breath. siena say that she still not familiar with that. Even she was fast learner, but it doesn't mean she will be expert, just doing that one time. Khun kissed her again and said, that he will teach her, so don't go doing that with any men.

After that siena realize that she has a soft heart for khun, and aked herself, is it because she like his appereance, his voice and his behavior? Siena asked if he had a lot of experience with that (siena jealous) and kuhn said he learned it from somewhere not learned from anyone. after that siena maid come. But before she going away, she looked at kuhn, and she at ease because kuhn isn't being coward like last time. And suddenly she kissed kuhn, and said, i told you that i was a fast learned and then she going. And khun was in daze because he was in surprise with sudden attack :blobpats::blobxd:

Siena met kuhn again, when dyan invite her to have a tea together. There was kuhn there. After a brief comversation, dyan asker kuhn take siena to her room. kuhn was happy with that and tap dyan shoulder, but dyan thin kuhn was a angry.
    When it's near her room, siena looked at kuhn. And kuhn really like when siena looked at him. Siena said, to followe her somewhere because there is something that she want to say. Kuhn think she want to kissed, and asked her, can i kiss you? And siena was grumpy at that (becasue it was bright day and there's a lot of people). And said she will angry if he do that. And then siena asked him to find people who can collected some information. And he will help her with that. In the end siena back and kuhn bowed his head. When he was bowed siena take a look back at him. and siena was already quiet far, kuhn lift his head, and aksed to himself, is it possible that she looking back at him when he was bowed his head? And then think, nah that's impossible :(

Kuhn was pointed his coleagues to met siena to colect information that siena want to know. and when she met siena, the information that she want to know was about kaligo leader (that's actually khun but siena didn't know it). Kaligo is legendary clan. and khun when khun now that siena want to colect about his information, he told the informer to give siena information that she usualy give to anyone who asked about him.

At that day siena had a secret trip to town, and kuhn know about the trip from the informer. he come to the town, to met siena. And when he meet siena, for a second he was afraid that siena would look coldly at him. But the way she looked at him was warm. then siena knights come and threaten kuhn. But kuhn said that he was siena secret bodyguard. and in the end siena play along with him. After that they went to nearby house (kuhn secret place). siena think thay she was missed him, that's why she felt empty after met him last time. Kuhn told siena that her cloth look to expensive for secret trip. and offering to help her. and then siena realize the reason why dyan choose kuhn as his partner because kuhn know understand about the real world. As she think and looked at kuhn. Kuhn ask, why she looked at him like that, and the way siena looked at him as if she want him. And siena said, yeah i want you. kuhn was suprised by her replied. and then siena added, now she know the reason why dyan choose you. (Kuhn think siena want him as him, but actually sieana mean as work partner like dyan) and kuhn was disapointed with that. And asked her to begging him so he can work for her. But siena said that she was hate people who didn't loyal.

Kuhn asked her to change her clother to common clothes. but when she tried to change her clothes, but she didn't know how to take off her clothes. kuhn coming in, and asked if she need help, and she said her problem. Khun was intens to called her maid, but siena said that she didn't bring her maid. And aksed him to help her take her clothes :blobpats::blob_blush:

17. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!! This is Good (> w <) If you have more spoiler please tell us. Im dying to know more here.

18. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end kuhn help siena to cut a little part at the back of her clothes. And go out (unfortunattely there's nothing happen, haha) and siena felt embarrassed when kuhn did that. siena change into a casual clothes. And kuhn saw her he think even when siena wore casual clothes she still looks beautiful. Then they went out to the village. They walked at the market and looked around, siena was excited to saw many things and she buy many weird things, kuhn the one who paids and carried the groceries. they take a rest at some restaurant, kuhn ordered the sweet and drink for siena. He think siena was cute when she was eating. And then kuhn kissed her and said 'it tasted sweet, indeed'. After that kuhn was trying to persuade siena to have a scret trip again so she can saw the real things, he tempt her that he will bring her to slum area (it was just his trick so he can met her again). In the end siena agree to meet again three days later.

When siena and kuhn had a date (let's called it date) kuhn subordinate was following them. And after that one of them made fun to kuhn, that he expect to heard a happy news, and kuhn replied jokingly that he will set the wedding date tommorow. And when siena at cake at the palace, she remember when kuhn kissed her, and become embarrassed and drop the fork, unfortunattely the servant think that siena mad and dislike the cake :blobjoy:

After three days siena met kuhn at the secret place that kuhn prepared. Kuhn aske siena to change her clothes, but this time kuhn prepared already the maid. And then siena asked about the paymeny for today dan yesterday trip. Siena ask if he want money or peerage. but kuhn said he just want a soft kissed from her. Siena hasitated at first, but in the end she agree, if today trip was succesfull.

Siena disguise herself as a men, and had a trip. They went to secret bar, slum area, and pawnshop as siena requested it. Siena didn't know about the pawnshop that she went was belongs to kuhn. after all, siean was satisfied with the trip because she learn new many things and got a lot of information. Siena happy to spend the time with kuhn, and she feel this trip like a dream, when she back to the palace she back to reality. They back to the secret home, siena say thanks to kuhn for thr trip and kuhn asked about siena promosed if she satisfied with the trip.

Siena said because the the gift it's from her, so she want kuhn do what she want. And then she tild kuhn to sit on the sofa and don't move. kuhn was surprise but happy at the same time. He smile happly and do what siena told him to do. When siean saw kuh like that she think kuhn was looked like a big puppy. Siena come closer sit on kuhn laps then touch kuhn face, as she smile she looked at kuhn lovingly. kuhn asked siena, 'are you playing with me?' (Because siena didn't kiss him yet) siena laughed and said 'do you want me to play with you?' Then kuhn kissed siena hand that touher her face. and ask forgiveness for that. later siena kissed him. But kuhn didn't move. Siena asked why he had no reaction, kuhn said that because she told him not to move. Siena replied 'since when you being so obedient' and when siena want to get up, kuhn grabbed her and kissed her pasionately. Kuhn think siena was not human because she tasted so sweet. And he was frustated because he can't read what siena thinks, he hope siena to have the same feeling like him, but it was just a dream for him. after kissed, kuhn hugged siena and sighed because he had no idea what he should do about his feeling for siena.

19. Mintage

Mintage New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im dyingggg here. More pleaseeee

rock.doll likes this.
  20. Ichigoisstrawberry

Reading List:
    Link
    As always before Siena comes back, Kuhn persuades Siena to meet again but Siena rejects that and said it was not easy for her to come outside. and if she going outside she feels that it wouldn't be a secret trip but for having fun (that is Kuhn the real intention). Siena asked since when Kuhn comes to the palace, Kuhn said about 2 years ago. and Siena thinks it's already two years but she never met him even once before. Siena never forgets that Kuhn was Dyan people. she thinks if Kuhn had another intention he must try to get some information for her when they together, but Kuhn didn't do that, it feels like Kuhn was just need her and didn't care about her status. Kuhn asked Siena if he can visit her later at the palace, but Siena reject him again and said it will be a problem if he comes. and then he said,'I bet we will meet again soon.'

it's been a month since they last time, Siena thought about Kuhn who said that they will meet soon, but they didn't. Kuhn subordinate Revan was pointed become Siena secretary (Siena didn't know that Revan is Kuhn subordinate because he was working on the imperial). when Kuhn knows about that and asks since when and why she pointed him. he said because there's no way a commoner like him (even he was genius) to reject Siena order, and he thinks he can help Kuhn to get some information. then Kuhn mad at him and asked him, who ordered him for being a spy (Kuhn was afraid Siena will know about that, and not trust Kuhn anymore). in the end, Kuhn told him to quite from that position.

Siena knows that her mother plotting something, and asked about it. but her mother and her uncle playing innocent and said they didn't know anything about that. in the end for playing along Siena agree to get engaged with duke luke as her mother wants. Revan told about he can't work for Siena again, and Siena told him for work at least for one month again until she can find the replacement. when Revan told Kuhn about one month's condition, Kuhn agrees. and he was jealous of Revan, because if he was Siena secretary that means he met her every day, when he was thinking hard for the whole month what should he do so he can meet Siena.

Siena was thinking about the envelope she received, inside that was the information about mercenary Kaligo leader. she was afraid to open it because she was suspect it was Kuhn, and she didn't want to admitted it. then suddenly kuhn comes (he bribe Siena knight). Kuhn asked if he mad because he comes without permission, Siena just silence looked at the other side. and then Kuhn comes closer and kneels in front of Siena. Siena said that she was already forbidden him to come, the palace isn't a place that he can come and go as he please. and Kuhn said 'yes' as he smiles. Siena asked why he laughed, and then he said 'because finally, I felt like I can live again.' Kuhn grabbed Siena face and said 'Siena, I missed you, and because I missed you so much, so I come here without thinking. is it uncomfortable for you?' and Kuhn was hoping Siena will show her feeling even a little.
    Siena : 'i don't know. i don't know what it's like when I missed someone. but i want to know about you and i happy when i meet you. and then..'
    Kuhn : 'and then?'
    Siena : 'there something that i want to do, so stepped back.'
    Kuhn was obedient to do what Siena told. siena come closer as she thinks 'i want you to become mine' and then hug Kuhn. siena was comfortable when she hugged kuhn, and kuhn said to hug him more tightly and hug siena. they hugging for a while. when siena let him go, kuhn was disappointed. but soon siena give another sudden attack, (kyaaa) she kissed kuhn. and kuhn was shocked at first but then he became really happy.

it was about Siena dream, so in her dream, after Dyan dies, siena become emperor and already married with someone called 'fair king' he was Dyan trusted people. so in the dream, the king always requests to meet her, but she always rejects it. because she hates him. and even after a couple of years of their marriage, they never met each other. there a time when the king's subordinate come and compel Siena to come and met the king. but Siena refuse. (so i got a hint that the 'fair king' was Kuhn) and later Siena will suspect it, that the 'fair king' in her dream was Kuhn. because what reflected in siena dream is a warning about what will happen, if she still the old siena.

There's still a little bit more about them. I will continue tomorrow ~

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020