Spoiler Attack of the Adorable Kid: President Daddy’s Infinite Pampering

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Aug 8, 2019.

1. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I haven't read it all, I don't know. But I have a feeling that he's good.
    Ye Qing have his own story arc so it's possible that he's a positive character

jennamt4 likes this.
  2. shorty_lady

shorty_lady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to xue'er? I read little of raw and skip most of the chapter where nan zhi took her twins to meet sihan. Also did Ye Qing really died? Because it mentioned that he was married to a princess from country A

3. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    Xue'er and Sihan will not get engaged because on the day of their engagement, Sihan will expose Xue'er's mother to be the real murderer of Grandma Mu. Also, he'll express his feelings for Nan Zhi in front of everyone. However, Nan Zhi will be living with her mother by then and won't see the live telecast of the proposal.

Ye Qing is alive. (I've already said it before). He'll enter during the ending of Mu Sihan and Nan Zhi's story (which is around 1200 something chapter)

But before him, a fake Ye Qing will enter who'll drive Mu Sihan out of the palace. Later Mu Sihan will expose this Ye Qing and put him in the jail..

stumblmer and Deenara like this.
  4. shorty_lady

shorty_lady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So we had 2 Ye Qing? One is real and the other fake? Now that is interesting..how will Mu sihan know the person is fake Ye Qing

5. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link
    That'll happen much later. Someone in the palace (I forgot who) conspired to throw out Sihan from the position of king. The plan was for the Queen to call Mu Sihan for a meeting. They'll have a argument and the next day it'll be reported that the queen is dead.

Ye Qing will be out of the prison by this time. Then Sihan will suspect about this ye Qing and investigate about him. He'll come across a scientist who created the clone of Ye Qing. (The fake Ye Qing is the clone one). In the same way the queen that died is the clone one too.

After a few more investigation (that I completely forgot about) Sihan will bring the real Ye Qing and throw out the fake Ye Qing for good.

stumblmer likes this.
  6. shorty_lady

shorty_lady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel seems to be ongoing and I curious are we finished with NZ and MSH story or still continue (raw part only)? I kind of read to Xia Yiran(I think that her name) Xiao Yi side but nothing about NZ and MSH

7. merryyura

Reading List:
    Link

Nan Zhi and Mu Sihan's story will end after their wedding. There's an arc where the fake Ye Qing will be exposed and the real one will be brought back. That's their end, I think..

stumblmer and winterkaguya like this.
  8. shorty_lady

shorty_lady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since nz and msh story had ended then are we swift to another story because the novel is still ongoing

9. Deenara

Deenara Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with two other couples..I dearly wish to read about Xaioyaran and YanHan

10. blueeyes

blueeyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye Qing child is like Mu Sihan son when his a child hehe I love them both super cute

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  11. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what happened to Shangguan Wan and Ye Yanfeng?? Thanks for the other spoilers!!

12. qqdas

qqdas Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know about the full story of Lan yanzi and Zi Yan. spoilers please.

13. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do we ever find out who's Nan zhi's father?

14. zayzay

zayzay New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about Xia Tang (Xia Yan Ran's little sister) and Master Hou Ze too? I'm currently reading the part where Xia Tang met the Third Master Hou. I tried reading from Chinese websites but I'm a little bit confused with the translations.

15. Szeinn

Szeinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can I know where to read the English version till #2092? I can’t find it.

16. Szeinn

Szeinn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Sreelakshimi can you share the link to read the novel?

17. Yam261420

Yam261420 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Gu Sheng?

18. Devgyani

Devgyani Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where have you read chapte 2092

19. GorgeousVee

GorgeousVee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, hope someone could satisfy my curiosity about the relationship between Qiao Yanze (Nanzhi’s uncle) and the girl named Qing Yan. I know that Qiao Yanze and Cen Xi are the MC of their story, but the author seems to be hinting that Qiao Yanze and Qing Yan had a child together:( At chapter 1463 Qiao Yanze had already proposed to Cen Xi and i thought that would be the end of their story but the next chapter was a POV of Qing Yan who visited Qiao Yanxuan (brother of Qiao Yanze) in jail, where they talked and Qiao Yanxuan asked Qing Yan if Qiao Yanze knew that she have a child where Qing Yan replied that Qiao Yanze won’t find out ( and it only added more suspicion in my heart together with how mysterious Qing Yan is from the previous chapters). I tried to skimmed through chapters but the following chapters would focus on other characters (Gu Meng & Ye Qing, Tang Xi, Xiao Ying & Long Ming & etc) and i think the author seems to not have a plan to clear this ‘mystery’:cry::cry: But I really hope that Qing Yan’s child is not Qiao Yanze’s:(

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  20. Dimpledimpu

Dimpledimpu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please give me raw link for this book