Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see people say the disciples are like her kids, but I guess I don’t see it. I don’t see that the disciples we’ve seen so far see her like that, and she’s weird about how she sees people as love interests because she’s an old lady in a young body.

2. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty much shipping Charlotte and Jeffrey!!!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::aww::blob_sunglasses: because, I felt like it. They deserve each other. I'm not too fond of master-disciple romantic relationship kinda thing.

Come on...Demon King x MC is very cliche. Give the one who was always there a chance. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:...like Jeffrey!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  4. Cagalli

Cagalli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ship charlotte and Evan

Ruruki likes this.
  5. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler 32-33 evan, charlotte and carsillion https://ibb.co/vx2dfgX. long arc, it takes several chapter to end. i hope for scanlation to understand what happen.

6. Pandababa

Pandababa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That kick in chp 28...!!!

Kanishka Kushram and shouahang58 like this.
  7. CailinMatthews

CailinMatthews New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally LOLed when I saw that kick!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I love it so much! She found a loophole in Carsillion's plans! Deng, brat :blobjoy:

Hakwifey7 and riinflorida like this.
  8. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Carsillion (1rst disciple) knows that Aria is his master & now that he knows she won't hide it anymore. She tells Carsillion that she believes the "disaster" might start again & that Evan (5th disciple) might be involved in this matter.

The chapter ends with Carsillion making a public annoucement, in front of Klaus' knights & a few Marvel's mages, that Aria is "Charlotte Eleanor's 6th disciple" (probably so that she can avoid any suspicions if she stays in Marvel)

DOHere, J A D E, Hakwifey7 and 17 others like this.
  9. Blablalala

Blablalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to my theory of 30 episodes, the devil king is jealous of him, but will he not want to take revenge on him? 36 episodes will be very interesting Jeffrey I miss him so much I hope we see him in the next episode

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Kat kattt, syofiaa and MiserableSOUL like this.
  10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why the title is "Charlotte has Five Disciples" because the sixth disciple is a fraud aka the teacher/master herself.

Wait..the raw literally mean Charlotte has Five Disciples, right? Because kakao in my country translated title is not like that.

syofiaa and riinflorida like this.
  11. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the raw literally translates to "Charlotte has five disciples", according to Google translate

Yes, I agree. That's why Jeffrey is the only one for Lottie :blobicecreamlove:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Marie_0720 and Leilacus like this.
  12. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in 31 is that evan(ivan?) w shoulder length hair? i likey :blobReach:
    also that pink haired girl what disciple number is she :blobdizzy:
    yes ok i have a question how come charlotte looks aged whereas jeffery boyo still looks v good but they seem to be smilarly aged?

13. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it is Evan. And the pink haired girl...I think she is the 4th disciple (she looked really young here).
    I don't know what kind of anti aging cream he used...but I want to try it, LOL

Leilacus, Kat kattt and Yukari_me like this.
  14. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 36 raws out, the 2nd disciple is very beautifull, elf blonde with green eyes :whistle: https://ibb.co/YDvr5vp and must be yandere disciple too:sneaky:
    btw jeffrey come back on screen;).
    I hope scanlation could catch up with raws soon.:)

DOHere, nikyoruu-chan and inori-chii like this.
  15. Bakaturq

Bakaturq Tell me, what do you see?

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time i saw the mahwa title, my first response was:
    "But you ain't one of them"

16. MisteRev

MisteRev Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yandere? :blobfearful: how do you know???

17. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only the anti aging cream, but also the mascara he uses :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

18. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter starts with Jeffrey muttering to himself "Lotie... Finding love... You don't care about it anymore"

A bit later, he gets a report from his subordinate that they failed to secure the "item" because a strong senior mage (a woman) was there

Jeffrey: "A woman with great ability? There's no way such a talented person would be there. What does she look like?"
    Subordinate: "It's... Blonde hair, green eyes... It was an elf."

Change of scene. We see a blondie with an eye patch complaining to his other companion that "it" wasn't there & that the next time, they need to have the right information because blondie with eye patch lost all his/her strength for nothing.

Blondie with eye patch: "I'm tired, so let's go back. Riel? Riel!"

We see the other companion turning back and.... It's Charlotte's 2nd disciple!

Blondie with eye patch: "What are you thinking about? Let's go."
    Riel: "Yes, master."

Change of scene. Charlotte & Carsilion talk abt the possible causes of the disaster/calamity & how it might be related to Ivan.

Charlotte asks when did Carsilion notice Ivan's abnormality. Carsilion says that Ivan was often seen in the Calveron mountains & that, after Ivan stole the "heart of Vulcan", several Marveil mages (who went to Calveron for training) saw Ivan's bloodstained figure surrounded by countless beasts there. When Carsillion went there, there was nothing. There was no trace of bloodstains or beasts, nor sign of magic left. Still, he knows that something has changed since then so he'll redo some investigations.

Change of scene. The guards whisper to Vermon (Carsilion's close aide) that Aria might be Charlotte's daughter because they look so much alike. They haven't finished talking & then suddenly, Charlotte opens the door, smiles & then walks away lol

While she's walking, she thinks abt her conversation with Carsilion:
    Carsilion: "I will do my best not to cause anything that worries you. And master... You only need to think about yourself. Master is now the youngest person around." (among the disciples)

The chapter ends with someone giving a lil box to Charlotte & she's like ":blobsleepless: ??"

I'm really curious abt Charlotte's 2nd disciple's past (the elf) :blobspy:

J A D E, Hakwifey7, Leilacus and 8 others like this.
  19. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I think the blond companion of elf seems suspicious. I think the 2nd disciple is kinda same with Dan. Dan need some placebo (*cough) so he can sleep (that's why his guild searching ppl with similar characteristic/aura to lottie, sadly the real one is ignored...). Then the 2nd too, maybe someone manipulate her??:blobfearful::blobfearful:.

I don't know about the 4th's fate now, but please don't tell me that it is Carsilion who now is the most sane of all disciple :hmm:. Maybe because he have family? Or because he is already old so he kind of wise?

Leilacus likes this.
  20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s going on with the demon lord ?
    He is pretty cool