Spoiler The Villainous Bosses Mentoring System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Venice1, Sep 26, 2019.

1. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens with MC's dad and the new step mom? How is she treated by them?

Venice1 likes this.
  2. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing really. MC transmigrated and woke up from the comatose Su Tian. Rifling through Su Tian’s memories, MC found that stepmom was indirectly the cause of Su Tian getting into an accident (I forgot how the sequence went with this one) and then subsequent coma, so as soon as MC woke up, MC asked Mom to divorce Dad and live in another town away from Dad and toxic girlfriend-turned-wife number 2. MC and Mom lived their lives and Dad and stepmom didn’t really bother much with them until I think the whole Coco/Kaka case (I think?), and Dad suddenly wanted to be present in MC’s life, which the MC was completely indifferent to. (Correct me if I’m wrong please.)

3. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    They ended up getting a divorce (?) (or he was trying to). Reason being, the more he saw MC's mom again, the more he wanted to be with her (since seeing her reminds him of how their relationship use to be when they got together). Also, he didn't like the idea of another man going after his ex-wife and refused to have her belong to anyone else. MC's mother was disgusted with such a thought since first, he originally cheated on her for his new wife, but now, he wanted to cheat on his new wife for her? He hasn't changed at all. More than anything, she was disappointed in him. New step mom tried to attempt suicide when he brought up divorce. I don't remember exactly what happened but I think she landed herself in prison after scheming against MC (?) because I recall her son being taken in by MC's grandparents on her father side in the end. The dad was forever bitter that MC's mom ended up remarrying, but in the end MC still allowed him to see his grandson when she gave birth (although she still refused to call him dad and called her new step dad "dad" which was basically like a slap in the face).

As for how she was treated by them-- the step mother constantly tried to act like a white lotus in order for MC to tutor her son (MC is smart) since all her son does is play games and cared less about what she (the step mom) said or did. MC's dad on the other hand still loved her very much and wanted her to be with him rather than her mother originally (MC and her mother was in hiding which is why he hadn't shown up in their small city) to which MC refused. Her mom was the one who had always been there for her and needed her more than anything, there was no need for her to return to her "father".

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    How much is the age gap between MC and half-bro? And was stepmom indirectly the cause of the orig!Su Tian getting into an accident? (That was the one I was sort of confused with.) Thankfully, MC’s paternal grandparents are awesome, giving MC some sort of inheritance which the stepmom really hated. And I’m glad that Mommy He finally stood up to Grandparents He, with the help of MC, and made those parents realize how f’ed up their marriage was.

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    There wasn't much of a age gap from what I recall, cause during MC's high school days, I believe it was mentioned that the ML was also a juvenile but sadly I don't recall their exact ages... And yes, the stepmom indirectly caused the orig!MC to get into an accident. I believe she was trying to get orig!MC into having her mother allow her (step mom) to be with the husband instead(?) (don't quote me on this), resulting in the orig!MC to run away and getting hit by a car. I was somewhat disgusted with grandparents He mindset of having MC drop school just to learn how to be a bride, which in a way ruined mother He's life. Although it was sad to see, I'm glad MC questioned grandpa He about his cheating days when grandma He had been at home taking care of her (MC's) mother when she was a child. How can he not understand how much pain his daughter felt when she was cheated on?

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, nielyti and 9 others like this.
  6. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Not the ML, but MC’s half-brother from Dad and stepmom.

Oh lawd... don’t get me started on that chauvinistic Grandpa He. The old fart had the gall to ask Mom He to get back with Dad Su, when Dad Su tried to pursue Mom He. Thankfully, Dad Ji (the one who pursued Mom He) comes from a powerful family whom Dad Su can’t offend. But you’re right. It was very disgusting how much he pursued Mom He while still married to that two-faced stepmom. Ugh!

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh sorry!!! I misread after I saw the word "bro" orz. Uhh sadly I don't really recall but I know he wasn't close to MC's age at all. I think it was in the range of 8-13 but I honestly don't remember since he really wasn't that important in the story... He was just... there playing video games. Grandpa He literally had my blood pressure rising when he tried to control MC's life like how he did with Mother He. Luckily, MC didn't listen to him and he backed out in the end. What kind of person would tell someone who was cheated on to get back with their cheater... But yeah, I seriously felt bad for both mother He and grandma He at the time, especially when seeing someone as old as her (grandma He) still crying when thinking about the past when she was cheated on too... But in a way I was a bit disappointed in her for not saying anything when she knew how it felt when being cheated on yet still watched grandpa He try to force Mother He to get back with the dad Su...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  8. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Right?! And just because Dad Su was one of his former (favorite) students (that was how Dad Su and Mom He met), doesn’t mean Grandpa He should favor the cheating cur. Like WTFORECAST?!

I’m also confused but did Mom He really adopted Xi Yun (first villain task) after the whole hullabaloo with Xi Yun and his biological mother, who suddenly appeared after being MIA for years?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    So before they could really "adopt him", it really all depend if neither of his parents really wanted to take him in. After scheming and getting his dad sent to jail was all done and over with, the only thing left was to see if his mother would ever come back to claim him. So technically, because she did come back and wanted him back, I believe they were unable to legally adopt him. Regardless, he never spent a dime of their (his biological mother's/new husband's) money or asked for help in anything, so even though legally he wasn't able to get adopted by MC's family, he viewed MC's family as his true family (adoption papers ain't gonna stop him). After he ran away the first time to MC's home, he did ended up going back to his biological mother's home but only because he didn't want to trouble MC's family with his situation. Regardless, he still kept contact with them.

10. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link

Got it. And was the ML’s condition hereditary or cause of whatever his parents did? What was going to be the ending of the villainess, something Pianpian, if MC hadn’t befriended her?

Side note: Love that Momma He didn’t even bat an eyelash when MC started bringing home kids. And when Momma He slapped that Liu mom... she became my girl crush for a while, because I don’t think that’s something she would have done before. :blobnosebleed:

11. girrlit

girrlit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you guys are the bomb!!

Many thanks for all the spoilers!

12. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML's sun allergy was because of all the experiments his parents did on him. Basically they fried his immune system, but they did the experiments because they were trying to help him. He was born without empathy, but his parents loved him a lot and were trying to help him feel.

That villainess girl was going to be set up by her half sister to look like an arrogant, scheming villain. Her fiance would dump her and choose the half sister, she would be shamed and get kicked out of the family and all that.

13. IncroyableGirl

IncroyableGirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers

14. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh now I finally know who ML is, let's see where had I missed him while reading cuz I'm already at Nemo arc already.

Thanks for everyone for spoilers.

15. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to villaines girl?? The rich missy? What's her happy ending??

Aeiru28 and Mystical giggles like this.
  16. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished MTLing...:blobparty::blobparty:... At first, I thought it was a world-hopping system novel... but it was only one world and except the first four villains no one else was explained in detail except that they were abroad... still it was good... just I don't know it may be because of MTL or because of just quick ending but I didn't really like how all the villains ended up with their partners I felt there were no sparks, it felt forced...:blobawkward::hmm:

Venice1 likes this.
  17. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her father tried to force his father, the villainess grandfather to have a stroke due to fake wine because he made the villainess sole inheritor of the family, the father changed the will and tried to confine her to her home... but su tian managed to save her... the ending became dry so I just fast read it... but the girl married someone and made su tian her bridesmaid though only unmarried girls should have been involved....

JoshyM62, Ceilo27, Venice1 and 2 others like this.
  18. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to the step sister of the rich missy villian?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  19. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember her ending being shown, only her mother pleaded saying, stepsister was innocent of true wrongdoings and was only impulsive, so she was sent away and ordered never to return in front of the villainess...though I remember her parents being sent to prison...
    P.S. Although the villains' love story was shown, though I felt it was forced... but only the Villainess love story wasn't shown...

Ceilo27 and Venice1 like this.
  20. AzureNetherworld

AzureNetherworld Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys im mtl-ing this and the plot is hinting that mc has a condition. She could be a villain herself idk. Her future stepdad (the police guy) is suspicious of her bc she seems too "perfect" to which he described her as a saint with no flaws. And he even asked the ML (his adopted child) whether ML like mc bc they were of the same kind or not. Maybe psychopath. So i've been wondering what Mc condition is. Does she have mental conditions?

Ceilo27 and Venice1 like this.