Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl is in her early 40's. Jiang wenyu is 29. Jiang denxin is 26. Zhang zishu mid 30's.
    I also said zhang zishu can't be ml as he is not present that much in the story.
    And the other two have at least 15-20 age gap with mc. Which is kinda gross.
    Mc has 2 adult daughters. Age wise jiang denxin could be a pair for lx and jiang wenyu for zy.
    So, no definite candidate yet. Even if ml is younger, he have to have some momentum. Otherwise would seem pathetic in front of mc. Why should she lower down her standard for a partner?
    Then again , after suffering so much , she deserves someone she could depend on. Not a manchild. So, i don't think she is going to have a ml. Ml for her have to strong and powerful.

2. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is this li xuan? What's his relationship with jiang denxin?

3. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    li xuan, the one who sends jiang to someone rich's bed (but jiang turned it down) and steals his seat being idol group's captain, I think? as far as I recall

SixMagnitudeGirl and mmem like this.
  4. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Till 92 chapter .gonna do a short one
    JW gets his paper published in international journals so Zhang family comes at door to take him back but JW is going out for revenge . When Zhang family came they made a very sentimental story like how 26 yrs ago 4 year old JW was lost and how they are looking for him , how his father died in his sorrow and all that . But our JW is out for revenge , he like comes up a list of expensive machines over >100 million to have them show sincerity plus he is acting too in front of them ..
    Zhang bi and JW aren't twins rather JW is older than him so he maybe above 30. It is kind of forshadowed that JW isn't of Zhang family as JW n ZB look alike but ZB tooks after his maternal grandpa . They lied to JW that he is twin .
    ZB MOM is the one who poisoned and have him left to die ... Well hair are taken of both mom n ZB , results awaited .

Now mc is guest to finale of her daughters idol show.
    There JD meets the guy who is responsible for pitting him and Jd too is launched via idol show . Li guy to remove him have JD introduce to a "gold master" but JD disagree and gets blocked .
    Fang Jiming is like now little fan of mc and comes to show as a judge himself. He sends a msg to another person to tell MC how a company who specializes in doing anything for fire is going to slander show and other guy . Dong guy is good too but he partners with that company for shortcuts ,even though lx invites him to her company. Another guy who wins championship ,Ren is close to Zhong yi and LX to mc is like Ren guy wants to hold sister thighs and mc is like she(zy) is more sensible than you .
    Ren guy is some big family little master ,mc doesn't recognizes him at first and asks her He friend. The guy used to be fat .
    Ren is way more talented so obviously wins .
    Mc had made preparations against that slander before even result came out . She asked some marketing accounts to post how good is dong guy so people will know that the manuscripts after result comes out are just hype.
    The guy who is against JD actually thinks MC should give him face when he flatters her . Mc doesn't so he is like "she didn't give me face i will show her" . He is too with that company working to slander reputation of both mc daughters and winner.
    Ren family sends video of Dong guy and his agent meetings and other meetings with marketing accounts to MC .
    Mc asks her daughters that they chose what to do (they are very sad ) as these things like that will inevitably gonna happen so now they can decide to be in circle or not .
    That Dong guy even uploaded a video "indirectly" saying when LX asked her to join her company he refuses so that's why i can't win .
    That guy just knows how to garner pity .
    (I may have some surnames wrong it's hard to remember)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  5. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! This dong guy is another jiang yage. The male version of fake white lotus.

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  6. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 93 &94
    Nothing major just counterattack against that Dong guy. When his agent was like black is red too , he kinda realizes that he chosed a wrong way but as someone said he is male JY , so he starts to prepare a post again "pitiful" one . But before that what MC prepared before results came to highlight so he is ruined .
    Results of paternity test came.
    ZB n JW are indeed brothers but ZB mom isn't JW mom rather maternal aunt . ZB MOM Su qinying has a twin sister Su Qinmei (weak body). Well Zb mom is Su Qinmei who replaced real Su Qinying(Jw mom).
    Real Su qy was raised to be heir by her father . MC asked her He friend .

She tells SQY is a pity that after giving birth her father , sister died so she became weak .
    Mc feels description of weak appearance in He mouth for present SQy looks in more in line with Sqm weak appearance .
    As fake claimed her weak appearance to be because of deaths ...
    So Su Qym replaced original SQy
    Mc asks for pictures of univ of both of them .
    Real Sqy has similarities to JW .
    And present fake Sqy looks more like Sqm .
    Head of Zhang family knows this too.
    Fake replaced real after JW mom death as daughter in law of Zhang and had JW thrown out when he was little in fear of being found out .
    (Whether he is son of Zhang family i didn't get it via mtl ,maybe after few chapters)

8. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    These Zhangs are real piece of work.
    By the way, there are too many similarities with surnames. Like, fang junrong, fang junming
    Zhang bi then zhang zhishu
    Jiang yage, jiang wenyu, juang denxin. What's the difference between them?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Ceilo27 likes this.
  9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know , many have same surnames . I am not chinese . I just read mtl of raws .:blobamused:.
    I guess author was lazy to give different surnames..
    Sometimes there are many Zhou , lin , li , it makes it hard to remember then ..

Once i mtl a novel and the name of Ml came out bcz of mtl is "aunty" .. :blob_grin:

10. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I am kinda not getting with mtl the past of Jiang wenyu .. is he the child of Zhang or not ?
    Why he needed revenge from Zhang?
    Hope someone can explain it...

11. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    jiang wenyu is Zhang bin's cousin, I think. so Zhang bin's mom kills and replaces her twin's place and pretends to be jiang wenyu's mom. she doesn't like that her biological son isn't going to be the heir of Zhang family so she tries to off jiang guy secretly but fails. the patriarch knows about the exchange and pretends to not notice of it. he only cares about his family's glory =_=

12. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you share which chapter it is?

13. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57-he had stroke.
    Chapter 59- he died.
    So, 57-60

mmem likes this.
  14. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    So, if I'm getting it right, Zhang bi is the illegitimate child since su quingmei didn't marry the father just took over the place of su quingying after she died who was jiang wenyu's fathers legal wife and already gave birth to jw. She didn't marry, did she?

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess she didn't, just replaced real SQY ..
    SQm looks mentally retarded ...
    I got a feeling MC is qutie sympathetic to JW as they both are villians of novel , mc in first half and JW in 2nd half ..
    JW as big villian is strong , he can fight against all of JG admirers single handedly. ~~
    I have stopped reading for now as i kinda got bored . Without mc ex husband , son and JY , story kinda looks boring. (My opinion)

16. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. It's high time the story gets a conclusion.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahhah :blobjoy: just read new updates chapter . Due to online comments Ls feels his mother will forgive him now as he has broken up with JY and mc was waiting for him to repent only. He believes all property will be his .he would take forward Meifang group to great heights . His mom loved him .:blobpopcorn_cool:

He calls mc but blacklisted so calls from another number which i guess JD picks up .
    Ls is like give to my mom and JD is like boss only has two daughters ,you should check ur facts and if so desperate can go and get sex change operation .

Ls internally like when my mom gave me inheritance i will see this assistant .
    Ls tells JD give my mom phone in three seconds otherwise and JD hangs up :blob_grin::blob_plusone:

18. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean LS? LW was the ex, wasn't he? Anyway, thank you fothe spoiler. I haven't read this chapter yet.

lazykitty_99 likes this.
  19. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes LS ... i kinda took him wenji ..
    As i said it's hard for me to remember names .like for jiang yage i am writing JG (well i just noticed ) :ROFLMAO:

This is 98 chapter..

Poor_Hero likes this.
  20. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Till 99 chapter
    Some things i am not getting still .
    Well just overview .
    As before Li Sizhi is looking for MC .now he targets LX to have her contact mc for him . He still thinks he is all superior when LX tells her she won't help as she is angry that only when JY left him and his money is gone , he came looking for them rather actually repenting .
    LS tells LX are you scared if i came back ,heir will be me and mom will give all property to me , as in his mind he is far better than her . (Really just wanna punch that a**hole) .
    So he thinks of trying through Zhong Yi as she is just a foster daughter and is limited in house so if she helps he can give her benefits after becoming "heir" .

When JD tells LS to go for gender change operation, mC is listeing too . JD tells mc it is a good advice .
    Mc internally thinks Ls has proud character as he was raised by his father as "heir and one boy" mentality, typical bias .
    JD took his revenge on that Li guy whom he met during idol show of mc daughters (forget name)

There is some chamber of medicine meeting where mc took her gensing to showcase and sell . Here that fake Su comes .
    Su family used to be a big pharma now it's only ordinary. She goes there to showcase n sell some rare medicine herbs (not sure) as she is trying to have her maternal family support her son.
    Mc pokes her sore spots by saying i heard ur sis Sqm was evil and white lotus type. SQM is getting internally angry as sqm is herself..
    In Su family she has a bro kinda a wastrel , he too knows about fake one .
    Real Sqy was trained to be heir but as boy bias she was married off to Zhang family so as to have Zhang family support for the son (don't know who did this , i guess not the one who raised SQy as heir ) . So Sqm replacing is known to brother too .
    Mc praised Wenyu in front of fake to make her all angry .
    Sqm is someone who doesn't work hard ,used to false blame Sqy for bullying her , hated Sqy for being best, now hates wenyu for trampling her son too...
    She wants to show that w/o sqy su company can be again good and her son will be best lol lady who are u kidding.
    Zhang bi has eyeliners around Wenyu for stealing his new research. Wenyu knows all this and has 2 cameras install to check everything in his lab .
    4 cameras are by zhang family . Zhang family didn't show his all secret recipes only a layer of it but with that only wenyu has learned many things .
    Eyeliner when wenyu isn't lab stole all material in computer of wenyu but wenyu is pitting Zb by some wrong material on computer .
    JW now knows about what happen to his mom and wants revenge .mc supports him ..
    He is gonna pit Zhang family by fake material to come and steal .
    Whole zhang family thinks he is a nerd who doesn't know about human nature .
    Zhang bi acts all good to him and talks about mc . Jw says him he doesn't wanna talk about her . ZB thinks JW is also mc lover like JD (lol) and now they broke up .