Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So that's why thwy didn't need to bring horses. It was because they were going to ride the wolves. They needed the wolves because they will be the only ones to guide them in the winter continent since it became distorted due to magic. They were gonna stay at a mansion left by the winternet ancestors before sealing the "winter". The knights comment on how ML is happier and has good posture especially when MC is near.

Before they arrive at the mansion, something stops the MC at her tracks. It was a fairy! So the story was true. There were fairies in this land. The fairy circles around MC and when she's atop of MC's head, dumps snow on her for fun. Elena (Lina) is shocked and gets pissed off. She yells at the fairy while the others and MC just laugh.

They finally arrive at their resting place. And before they enter, MC asks ML where Allendis family's place at because she also wants to investigate where her power comes from. ML says it's dangerous for her to go alone to the temple. Temple? MC asks. Yes, a temple. It was where Allendis and their followers worshipped winter. Anyway, ML tells MC that they'll be passing it before going home so they can do it together later. MC nods. Then they went it to the place they were staying. It was a creepy. A knight complains of how creepy it is and how it was his least favorite place. MC sees a creepy painting and asks what is it. ML says it was a portrait depciting frozen people. The world where Allendis wants and expects. Then ML lead MC and others underground. Last scene is where MC sees a golden chalice.

Will be posting other spoiler chapters later. I'm not really sure of my translation so here and there are not sure like the names and the places so if you guys have any corrections please feel free to do so.

2. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for spoilers:blobsmilehappyeyes:

mysticalavalon, Seiren88 and Onymous like this.
  3. cangrejeria

cangrejeria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where you can read the novel of this story? I don't care about the language but I want to read it I can't wait

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, another thing about her, is that she doesn't listen to others' opinion. She only believes she herself is right. And everyone else was also spurring her on, the only one who rebuked her was her older sister. Now they'll all start to realise that they were wrong.

Man, after the hard work and sacrifice she did for her country and family, no one ever thanked her, much less being grateful to her. She helped her family strive, but they didn't even go to the wedding so the younger sister wouldn't meet with any trouble.
    Can't wait for the younger sister to meet mc's husband and see three life she lives in the castle and all. With how selfish and self centered she is, she'll be envious and regret not marrying him for sure.
    She preaches about nobles being stuck up and wasteful, but she enjoys all the benefits of being noble, while not having worked a day in her life. All her food, clothing and necessities come from her older sister's hard work!

5. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I remember her saying they couldn't go to her wedding because the duke would surely insist on marrying her, and I nearly transmigrated myself just to smack the arrogance out of her. How entitled can a person be?

I hope there'll be a couple of chapters or scenes on the consequences of MC leaving and noone stopping the sister. I wanna see her fall face first into all the things, and learn the hard way. I hope the people of MC's homeland come to realise how wrong they were.

6. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers and the links to the spanish version that is much more advance than the english.

Although I'm a bit struggling with it (a spanish beginner here) but at least I'm able to understand a bit.

A little more detail about the wedding, which is (for me) pretty heartbreaking is when Athy asked to let her hair down for her banquet hair style, eventhough it would attract attention (because they have negative view on red hair). Her reason is so that people will put their attention on her hair, rather than on her family that was not there (cryyyy - why they don't leave the little sister for a while and attend their eldest daughter wedding? That's harsh!)

Anyhow, she didn't dwell on it too much and apparently people change their prejudice on her when they finally see her. And she made new friends and the wedding went on beautifully.

Moreover, a sweet moment the night before the wedding, Ryan came to see Athy and they walked to the garden. He told her that at first, he didn't care too much about who he would marry, so he had no problem when they changed the bride. But now, he is happy that she is the one he will be marrying (AAWWWWWWW!!!)

Ryan is a good role model for ML. He respecc, he protecc

7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda like my students at kindergarten. Spoiled, rich, egoist, and didn't put anyone including their parents in their eyes.

beazacha, LeideLis, Leilacus and 5 others like this.
  8. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowowow what's happening in new chapters? Who is the new blondie in the picture?? Can someone spoil me the detailsssssss pretty please~ :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Ophelia_Hecate likes this.
  9. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only reached chapter 62 and spoilers from @Onymous really help me put things into perspective when I have limited knowledge on the language.

The new blondie in the picture you meant the brother of Louisa that fell in love with Athy? Meh. He is cute. He is a bit silly tho, literally fell in love on the first sight and really love sick. He yearns for her attention, and tries hard (but with no bad intention).
    He didn't reach far, as Athy only has Ryan in her heart. Actually Eugene (this blondie) becomes the catalyst of Athy and Ryan's relationship as they realize and confess their feelings to each other, so thanks Eugene! Without him, I dont think these two people will realize their feeling soon.

10. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are some spoiler while we wait for more elaborate spoiler from @Onymous *LOL no pressure

Athy's ex fiance dreamt about her and seems like he regretted the broken engagement. So the chapter basically show how he suffers his heart break. He reminisced his past time when Lillian scolded Athy and asked her to apologize to him instead of her (but dunno for what reason) - that spoiled brat

When Athy touched the golden chalice, it showed the last memory of the chalice. It showed duke of Cloix walked through the forest as a short cut to go to Amaryllis. During this trip, the duke encounter a red haired man that was injured. He helped this man with his healing magic, and this man as his thanks, offered the golden chalice that suddenly filled with something red to the duke. He asked the duke to drink it and said that by drinking this the duke would be able to have a unique magic. After the duke drank it, he fainted and his blonde hair turned red. The injured man then said that now the duke has become the vessel for the Allendis, and will react when he met his true master. And on that time, the world will be under the Allendis' feet.

So no guys, Athy is not adopted. She is truly a Cloix.

11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah no, I meant the blondie in latest updated raws (chapter 80s). I know who she is tbh xD.
    Only thing I understood is that she ain't an original blondie (dyed to be blonde), she is adopted (sold) to a better family than her own and she doesn't give any good vibes at all. :blobsweat_2:
    Art style confuses me sometimes as I'm only looking at the pictures. I have no knowledge of Spanish at all. :cry::cry:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  12. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    Aahh!! Lady Valencia? I'm curious as well. That's another narcissistic woman. Ryan used to have a crush on her as they went to the same school.
    And now she is going to Winterne for summer vacation with the royal family, and she believed that Ryan must miss her (ugh!!).
    The spanish version is only until chapter 83 tho. Btw where can I see the raw link?

komo komo, beazacha, Leilacus and 2 others like this.
  13. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the raws have one more chapter than the Spanish translation.

lazynoodles and Kaleidoscopeview like this.
  14. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to have some popcorn for that. Also, I would like to see a semi future episodes where the younger sister will have to bear all the responsibilities for the estate and see if she can really take it. I assume she will not marry because of some offensive thing as women functioning as wives or whatever while Athy has a good and stable family.

15. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think in the recent raw chapter, the man that's supposedly the blond lady's partner seems pretty suspicious on the blond lady herself. but i'm not sure hehe

Mikaa likes this.
  16. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read chapter 84 - 86 :
    Lacia Valencia (that blonde girl) is not adopted. She is the daughter of Baron Valencia. Baron Valencia was a commoner, a lucky one, he liked to drink and gamble, and one day he suddenly got rich and he bought the noble title (baron). His second luck was the birth of his daughter, Lacia Valencia. Whose beauty was said to be so famous that when she was 10th, the lady who despised the Valencia family, amazed by her beauty that she dropped her fan. Since then, many marriage proposals came to Valencia. However, she aimed high and she did efforts for that to maintain her beauty, and good reputation. She always maintain her look (hence she dyed her hair and strict diet), and study well.

She is famous in the social scene. She was the only one who got courted by two men at that time : Lucarian (the grand duke) and Vladimir (the second prince - who is Lacia's fiance), and after considering for some time, she chose to be the second princess. During their trip (also even before, when they were talking in the palace), they have been discussing about Athy, that she has bad image and so on. The fourth prince also went to the same school as Athy before, and he confirmed that indeed he didn't have good impression of her, as he remembered the time when Athy slapped her sister (due to unknown reasons - not explained yet)

The royal family has arrived to Winterne, and because they had expected the bad impression of Athy (they - the 2nd prince, 4th prince, and Valencia - still talked about her in the carriage), but when they arrived, she was warm, friendly and pretty. The 3rd princess even love her instantly, she basically glued herself to Athy at the soonest she arrived, and declare that she wanted to become good friends with her. The crown prince also was assisted by Lucarian. The 3 judgmental people saw that and were taken aback, especially that they saw how Lucarian & Athy looked at each other.

The royal family was assisted to their rooms, and during their walk, Valencia was thinking to herself, she wasn't happy by how lovey dovey Lucarian and Athy were. However, suddenly Lucarian looked behind at the 2nd prince and her for awhile. That moment, made Valencia thought that Lucarian was just pretending all this time, he must have still like her and not like Athy (betch you so full of yourself)

Nothing much really. Basically only show how sour betch Valencia was. She was envious and jealous (as Athy looked happy and friendly apparently). When Vladimir came to her room to check on her as she said she was not feeling well before, she reassured herself that 'yes, Vladimir is much better than Lucarian. that monster. Vladimir is a royal, gentle and nice'.

The Spanish translation hasn't reached chapter 87. Will post the spoiler when it is up.

17. Neneee

Neneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you think that Vladimir is suspecting something? When he came to her room was all smiling and then suddenly when she couldn't see his face it was instantly gone. That look on his face when he was hugging her was just...

bochucha, komo komo, layyu and 9 others like this.
  18. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read chapter 87 which i guess will explain more on this. However, I think it is unlikely that he is suspecting her. Because

Based on how they interact with each other from the very first time they appeared up until now, it seems that he totally adores her like she is the kindest, angelic person ever.
    When he came to check up on her, he told her that it is only normal for him to always care (or have concern) for her because she is his fiancee.
    I think he was just concern on her wellbeing as she has been not pretty cheerful ever since she arrived to Winterne (she said she was tired, but in fact she was just a sour betch, envious of someone else's happiness), or because of her past with Lucarian (they have never had relationship, but Ryan courted her before, and Vlad knows).

But let's see when I have read chapter 87.

bochucha, komo komo, layyu and 15 others like this.
  19. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  20. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are slow but sure changes being shown .