Spoiler i married female lead’s crush

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jun_yihan, Mar 22, 2020.

1. jun_yihan

jun_yihan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    This is a story of a sicko and vicious tongued male lead pampering and obsessing over his little wife.

Once she crossed over in a novel, she became the hateful cannon fodder who married the Seven Lord of Gu family. It’s rumored that the Seven Lord of Gu family has a Buddha’s mouth but a viper’s heart, unpredictable temperament, and very superb at making a human skin painted fan.

The most terrible thing is that this man is the white lotus female lead’s head over heels crush. The biggest demon in the book, the kind that the male lead must admit when he sees him.

This… this this this, isn’t it like forcibly pushing her to the Yellow Spring road?

———

At night, she straddled the wall and watched the Seven Lord, who was smiling faintly under the wall, she could not help but swallow in fear.

“Seven, Seven Lord….”

“Huh?” Gu Zifu lightly nodded and sat next to her. He raised his hand to touch her face: “Qing Qing, where are you going this late in the night?”

Su Qing was flustered. The water mist covering eyes and her voice was like a thin silk: “I come out to look, look at the moon….”

“Moon?” Seven Lord chuckled, “Does it look better than me?”

Su Qing counseled, and quickly shook her head as she looks at him.

Gu Zifu laughed lightly. He hooked her chin looking at those delicate lips and said: “Be good.”

——Be good, I’ll give it to you whatever you want.

Associated Names
    嫁给女主的白月光

spoilers anyone please:blobsalt::blobsalt:

Kings_101, HoneyBee349, Clars and 2 others like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a novel update link??

3. jun_yihan

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers:blob_plusone:

jun_yihan likes this.
  5. HikariHirai

HikariHirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read mtl, it was kind of difficult to understand. So I can tell you, that she met her maternal family, becomes a cut couple with her husband gets preagnant and her younger brother becomes the king.
    I don't know if it is because of mtl or because of the way the author writes the story, but I got the feeling of missing important info. Can't even tell you what happend to the O!FL.

6. jun_yihan

Reading List:
    Link
    HikariHirai
    is there any fluffy moments between the leads

7. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    After the engagement he comes to a flower viewing baquettto take her home.
    At the beginning he is really shy, so she takes the lead these scenes are really cute. In generall there is not so much fluff, because they marry really quick and the story is more about the sceams in the familiy, the fight for the throne and the crazy O!FL. But he is always on her side and he supports her without questions.

Edit: I'm sorry, I just realised I spoiled the wrong novel. Ehm, so...
    Well because of difficult mtl I can only say, they leave the Capital and live in a diffrent City for a time and go shopping, fishing and go to a festival I think. He buys her lot of stuff. They get to know each other and fall in love and finally sleep with each other. I don't quite remember, but I think she got preagnant at the end

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    MiserableSOUL likes this.
  8. jun_yihan

Reading List:
    Link
  9. HikariHirai

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry. I just realised that I spoiled the wrong novel, because also I spoiled at a different spoiler thread. I just realised my mistake. I changed the spoiler. Ups ;)

10. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please. I want to know the why did the emperor arrange the Mc to marry the ML??

11. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: spoiler too please

12. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the FL and her mother?

13. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my first time doing a spoiler so please bare with me.
    So
    The female MC is Su Qing. She’s a transmigrated individual that comes in during the time of her father’s death.
    She’s becomes the Tenth Princess. Favored greatly by the Emperor. So on his death bed his last decree was for her to marry Gu Zifu, a fierce general of the army and holds half the imperial army.

The thing is, the seventh princess su yunrao(the story’s original female heroine) is in love with Gu Zifu and is very distressed upon hearing this decree.

so.

QingQing marries Zifu in a very subtle wedding.
    On wedding night Zifu comes in full of blood, scaring QingQing.
    She cries in fear, he’s slightly entertained. She’s sent to sleep on the floor while he sleeps on bed.

their dynamic becomes one of where she’s scared to death of him but is able to bite back when his cousins and stepmother and her sister wants to harass her and he’s very amused by that. Their relationship grows to one of comfort where he’s always pinching her cheeks or taking up her things and holding it out of reach and it’s harmonious to be honest.

We learned a few things. That Zifu’s mom was a concubine and killed by the second madam (the now stepmother) and because of that he grew up with no one to really guide him so he’s awkward about social interactions and doesn’t know much about intimacy and constantly flusters QingQing when he asks her about consummation or ‘ bites’ her lips randomly because it looks juicy and sweet.

Honestly if anyone wants specific spoilers. Please ask. I’ve only kept up with the translations so can only offer some answers and not all

14. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Sweet Sugar

Sweet Sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whos is this tang person whos gave her those bank notes? is he a good person or bad?
    Do you know the chapter in which Zifu and Qing falls in love... i mean be open about their love?

16. Kate

Kate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the original female lead?