Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why exactly Evernight couldnt claim the River herself? Seeing what happen to the otherGods of Death, I can figured out the reason.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is up, it's explain rather a lot about some Mysteries.

The rest of Sefirot except Sefirah Castle and Sea of Chaos is sealed by LotM inside Western Continent (surprise me lmao)
    The previous LotM according to Evernight judgment is one of the Original Creator personality. So was God in first epoch. They both woke up at the same time, and died at the same time because they have tendency to kill each other and converge, due to Original Creator Law. (and their instability after trying to accommodate more than one Sefirot)

We can see that Evernight hasn't fully mastered Death and Twilight Uniqueness, because Death Salinger hasn't submerged like Death Gregace in River of Eternal Darkness. I guess Gregace failed to revive before because Death managed to accommodate the Uniqueness thus its mastered.

Also yey I'm right that the Uniqueness Death tried to accommodate before is Red Priest. Lmao.

I'm still a little bit confused over something. As there seems to be many personalities of Original Creator, it seems that he had acquired sefirot and Beyonder Characteristic of all pathways (including MGoD and the other two) way before modern era right?
    Or no?
    Because he was a symbol of everything in this world, he woke up with 6 sefirot and 16 pathways in apocalypse after modern era, and then he split himself, and then converge himself. The convergence split three direct sefirot and six Beyonder Characteristic that's connected to him from the three Outer Gods of his creation, until it came to Earth and finally stopped the convergence.
    And because he has split himself, the other two (namely lotm and god) with pre-arrangement managed to wake up in different body/Beyonder Characteristic and ruled the earth.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    He's always afraid if there's someone sleeping inside the castle. But he tried and was proved that there's none. It doesn't changed the fact that it's convenient for him. Lmao. Though maybe it's because the arrangement for him like the way he shot to high sequence rather easily.

4. Cyanhart

Cyanhart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To get them sweet source that lotm sealed.

5. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the other sefirot are in the western continent
    Could it be that somewhere,someone out there who was like klein, a being who is holding a sefirot.

I also wonder what kind of preparation the western continent doing for the upcoming apocalypse, are they ready from Frank(biggest threat to the world and he is still not evil)

Also this made me more curious about the western continent, cant wait for alger to finish his mini quest from cohinem

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So what this Calderón you all aee talking about?

7. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah, because even God can't survive deep inside River of Eternal Darkness. They will die and mutated in there, like near Sea of Chaos. And mind you, it's not even the core of the Sefirot, but only an area where it influenced a lot. The core sefirot is in western continent. Evernight can only used medium to use the power of it for a while.

The core should be like Klein's place in Sefirah Castle. Like the door. And I wonder where is the core Sea of Chaos as first and second blasphemy slate is only a medium to use Sea of Chaos. Or maybe, mastered the Sefirot won't make them like Klein's Sefirah Castle form as his name is Sefirah Castle Incarnation.
    It's the place in spirit world, the one having connection to Death and Gregace. In Volume 4 Klein briefly visited it for Spirit World Plunderer (Sequence 4 material).

Mercy likes this.
  8. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about Alger mini quest as he needs stuff from Cohinem book which is sealed inside the church in pasu Island. Pasu Island is the headquarters of Storm Church. It's doomed to fail. Lmao.

9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I know that Klein got the uniqnes for the Fool pathway...Did he absorb it?
    And if he did and he has 2 sequence 1 main materials in him(Or so it said when i read ot somewhere) together with the uniqnes is he stronger than normal King of Angels and how close is he to a God in power(aka Sequence 0)?

10. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    he has not yet gotten the uniqueness and the other seq 1 characteristic, it's still on mad half of the fool Antigonus
    He got Zaratul seq 1 characteristic tho, and in the process of disgesting it, so it make him king of angel, but since he got buff from selfirot, it can be said he hold power like half of the deity

11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he stole the uniqnes from some wolf dude.Or was that sequence 1 ingridient?

12. Damsell in Distress

Damsell in Distress Waiting for dashing MC to save me from myself

Reading List:
    Link
    you mean curtain..??
    It's seq 1 material...
    Klein "break" it to seperate the seq 2 and 1, he use it to advance seq 2 then seq 1...

Mercy likes this.
  13. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, can we say that LotM had simple thoughts like any kind of greed, that such a level rarely exists? That everything would be mine and no one else will kill all those who are on the way to get what belongs to me -_-

nor being a high-level existence loses that sin called greed

14. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These are what I could perceive from the newest chapter

• The GOD and LOTM could be said as The Original Creator in difference metaphors.

• The Original Creator is the aggregation of every contradiction, hence why It (idk if I should call him a He or a She) has a strong tendency to split due to containing all contradiction in existence (Day and Night, Divine Light and Dark Abyss, etc). And once It split, then It will also have a strong tendency to reunite. This is the basic of The Beyonder's Law of Aggregation. Basically the stronger a beyonder is, He or She will be more liable to the Law of Aggregation that it even surpassing the boundary of Beyonder Groups — because all beyonder came from The Original Creator.

• Long (a very long time) before the era of modern human (Anno Domini 2000ish, our current era now in real life), The Original Creator who were sleeping, split up to many personalities/personifications, all were also in the state of sleep (9 Sefirot were suspected to be born too). But then they began to use their power and beyonder characteristics to control the world indirectly, and made a lot of preparations for the true separation after the original creator was awakened. Two personifications were more powerful and more active than the others, they were GOD and LOTM.

• In the early or middle of the First Epoch, both of them mastered their respective beyonder group (along with their respective Sefirot) and most likely both of them tried to accomodate more than one Sefirot.

• How both Pillars fought is unknown to anyone, including the 7 light of the spiritual world. What we know are that 7 Sefirots were sealed inside the West Continent by the power of Sefirah Castle, while only Sefirah Castle itself and The Chaotic Sea being the two exceptions. The corpse of GOD became the first blasphemy slate inside The Chaotic Sea, lying there side by side with the Uniqueness of Error (suspected to be torn off by GOD when fighting LOTM). Klein suspect that their battle caused ASG to be freed and walked out from The Chaotic Sea, thus found and took both the 1st blasphemy slate and Error Uniqueness.

• According to ASG, becoming the pillar is the most stable state a beyonder can possibly achieve (CMIIW). If one surpassed the limit of an Outer Gods/Starry Sky/The Old Ones (by mastering two or more Sefirot) then the instinct of Aggregation will be uncontrollable. This is what happened to GOD and LOTM and why they fought until both of them eventually perished together.

• As long as the gray fog barrier that sealed the entire Western Continent is not lifted, there is NO hope for any beyonder from all beyonder groups except GOD (Tyrant-Sun-Visionary-White Tower-Hanged Man) and LOTM (Error-Fool-Door) to achieve the Above the Sequence/Old Ones/Starry Sky level.

• Because the End is getting closer and closer, The current Sequence 0 Gods feel the urgency for them to advance into the Above Sequence Level. Some of them decided to nurture a new GOD or LOTM and hope that one of them could lift the seal on the Western Continent.

• Why they didnt nurture a new GOD or LOTM at the 4th epoch, because they feel that the will of either GOD or LOTm are still strong enough to overwhelm the chosen successor. So they choose to wait for one more Epoch for the will of both ex-pillars to weakning even further as time gets closer to the End of the World. Two strongest King of Angels — Amon and Bethel Abraham also opposed the idea to nurture new pillars at the 4th epoch, arguing that they need to make more preparations.

• Sequence 0 Death at that era, Salinger, tried to use the Eternal River of Darkness to indirectly accomodate the uniqueness of Red Priest to pave a new way to reach Above the Sequence Level but failed. He then became crazy and unable to restrain the aggregation of Dawn and Darkness. (It should be Death-Darkness-Twillight Giant, not Red Priest)

• Adam, or we can say ASG, eventually choose to advance to Visionary during the current Epoch, the same with Amon who stole Mr. Door/Bethel sequence 0 advancement ceremony to become Error. Seems like both of them are the main candidates to be the successor of GOD and LOTM.

• The seal of the Western Continent is gradually weakening overtime. The 7 Sefirots — unknown if instinctive or cousciously — are able to indirectly eroding/corrupting the uniqueness and perhaps some characteristics of their respective group, and by doing so also affecting the world outside the Western Continent.

• The first one to be able to do so was The River of Eternal Darkness which successfully formed a tributary river to the outside world through Phoenix Ancentor Gregrace in the 2nd Epoch. In 4th Epoch, more Sefirots are able to penetrate the barrier and appear in both South and North Continent. This is why the 4th Epoch was full of turnmoil and sudden changes.

• Bansy Port is connected to the City of Calamity.

• Klein finally found the answer on why Evernight Goddess help him so many times like a good sugar momma. In my opinion, either He is Her candidate to be the LOTM or She is just raising Klein to be Amon's food.

CMMIW and please add something that I missed.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    WingedOne and Darkschneider like this.
  15. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think this more like when you feel u re strong but then u just realize that u're still doomed by an existence even greater than u.

Greed etc is no longer that relevant, it's more towards craziness, irrationality, and despair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's safe to assume that the main inspiration for the Original Creator is Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God. U think the one who create all is so smart or intellect? It can be an idiot in our mortal view since what he does basically are just sleeping, splitting and reforming itself again again and again.

16. Shadow of Marethyu

Shadow of Marethyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe in the next book MC will be a person from the western continent. Advancing through beyonder levels and opening the seal of the western continent. Maybe ending of book one will be Klein reaching the seal as it gets lifted from the other side. Then book 3 will be Klein and New MC trying to save the world. JUST A THEORY

17. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally forget about Bansy Port, evil.spirit Medici is still theres, isn't he? And now he has the uniqueness of the Red Priest if I'm not mistaken

18. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THEORY--------- I believe that ASG is the GOD of the first era - most likely the GOD of Christianity. This would explain the cross in LOTM. Also, Klein is probably the Lord of the mystery of the first era. Now, why did the ASG fail to suppress the original creator?. This is probably a result of the remnant of the original creator that was in him. He probably initially the rebellion and his death to get rid of the entirety of the Original creator in caused been half of the embodiment of the universe before. I initially thought Amon was created as sabotage on the Lord of the Mysteries but, now that I think of it Amon was likely created as a deal between the ASG and LOTM. So that Klein can devour him. Lastly, both ASG and LOTM probably fake their death to rid themself of the original creator will that was a result of their reckless embodiment of the entire universe. Both old ones probably realize that they will die if anyone of them wins. If the GOD of the first era devours the LOTM and if LOTM devours the GOD of the first era. They will become the original creator and then the original creator will split creating new LOTM and GOD. They will be practically done and dead. However, both old ones probably have some hidden schemes apart from this one.

19. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me raise a few points for this.
    I think the one that's making them attracted at high level is the sefirot. So far we've seen until God level that Aggregation law is only for sequence of that group. Klein's was attracted unconsciously to Nation of Disorder at Volume 7, so was MToD (which is the master of Shadow World because it doesn't have a master now) to Klein at volume 3.

But yeah, once you reach level too high, you can be affected by it.
    This isn't right. Three Sefirot and Six Uniqueness, and probably 18 sequence 1 Beyonder Characteristic (Justiciar&Black Emperor; Abyss&Chained; Mother&Moon) was in three Outer Gods before they were torn off from them because of the Law of Beyonder Characteristic Convergence. Meaning after the split (at the apocalypse right after modern era), the convergence there was so strong that even one Pillar and two Outer Gods created by Original Creator from his parts can't resist it.

When it arrives, there were twenty two pathways and nine sefirot in earth and finally the convergence stopped as all parts of Original Creator finally is in one place.
    Where was this stated? I think I'm gonna reread it to find out.
    Yes, and it was told that the barrier might be lifted automatically at the apocalypse, unless there's new LotM to lift it. (I didn't see any mention of GOD lifted it but let me reread again).
    More information, Eternal Darkness group can change pathway with Calamities Group and it's likely that Death Salinger knew this. However they cannot become Above the Sequence relying on each other Uniqueness. They can accommodate the place of each other Above the Sequence only if they have become Above the Sequence. If they're from Darkness Group and changing to Calamities Group before Above the Sequence, and then they wanted to become Above the Sequence, they have to get rid of Beyonder Characteristic from the other group first before trying to advance further as madness is inevitable if not done so.
    Adam choose to advance to Visionary only in this epoch because one the influence of God is still going strong at fourth epoch, and God almost woke up in him, and two he didn't have the humanity needed to balance the strong influence there as his humanity is in True Creator. And all in him is Divinity which didn't help at all with fighting GOD that's waking up inside him.
    The same goes for Amon. If he become God at 4th Epoch, well first he need to find the characteristic first, and no other gods will help him find it as he won't take it further to LOTM. Two he needs to find someone who is gonna advance for his ritual. Three I can't say much about if previous LOTM gonna wake up in them or not if they become sequence 0.
    The seal probably has correlation in the preservation of it with the great barrier, that's why when apocalypse arrive, it will also be automatically lifted.
    Yes, and why two outer Gods is able to influence the world so good and probably even crack the great barrier.

Remember that both MGOD and MTOD can use their respective sefirot to influence the world to some extent, I guess this help them to do that even better than their influence in their group Beyonder Characteristics as the power of Sefirot is just that amazing.

I guess that's why Abyss is unliveable and why Chained God got captured. Lilith is so careful I actually like her.
    We can also say that he sealed all of it there so that other Gods will nurture new LotM and let him woke up and revive in the new LOTM. It's hideous.
    It's sequence 1 characteristics.

rninejr likes this.
  20. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh... I thought it was GOD who woke up inside ASG...