LCD Swallowed Star

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shio, Jan 24, 2016.

1. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, there's never a stake. Even when it tells you how dangerous things are, it's only so the MC can overcome them to look awesome.

Honestly it's all Luo Feng having strong equipment, Lou Feng being really lucky, cardboard side characters plotting against Luo Feng for a chapter and getting killed shortly afterwards, etc. so I dropped it today as well.

Yarbles likes this.
  2. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at the demon mountain arc (shortly after the blood river crystal arc) and from what I remember his swallowing beast body has just been hiding for hundreds of years basically while he trains his other bodies

3. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    There's gonna be a ton of that too.

4. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really good novel, though mc is seriously underutilizing his non human clones. As the golden horned thing is main body he should be more careful with that, but Mosha clone he could use just like human clone. He could look for resources training and opportunities. At least that's how it is at v11c6.

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Has the tling been fixed?

6. mukkaar

mukkaar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately while after chapter I was previously mc started using all the clones :p

7. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Tling I think was meant to mean translating.

Mercy likes this.
  8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao yeh

And im back to reading 178 rn will MC be taking the White wing in the next 50-10 ch?
    And if yes around what ch ? Tnx

9. Lord Ainzzz

Lord Ainzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just when will be become a frickin universe supreme master? I'm gettin bored as fvk. Srsly. A trillion era and still a universe master?? Overtaken by Hong? Fvkkk. I'm really annoyed.

10. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does NU list SS as finished at 1497 chapters but (and I know NU is not responsible for WebNovel) WebNovel seems to have it completed at 1486 chapters? Did they compress chapters or were the extra 11 those .5 chapters? Or was it misnumbered in the raw chapter list?

11. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel aka Qidian is known to censor parts of chapters and I've even heard of whole chapters before. Not saying this is it but given the publisher it is a possibility. NU may go off of what the chapters are numbered while Qidian may go by the number of chapters.

I've also read many a webnovel where the authors just mess up chapters numbering through error. They skip chapters and it doesn't get fixed hence the disparity in chapter title and actual chapter number.

LordCorwin likes this.
  12. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was kind of expecting the latter to be the case, but since I wasn't positive, I sought clarification.

13. jackateonetoo

jackateonetoo Wet Dog

Reading List:
    Link
    I had originally read from mtl after Translation Nations dropped it, but going back to it again after some time and checking out nyoi bo's tl that picked it up from there, it's really very crappy. Nyoi bo's tl quality is really poor, lazy, sloppy and lacks proper reading comprehension. I don't know what the current tl is like, because I don't bother with qidian tl, but if it's of the same quality as nyoi bo, I'd recommend just trying the mtl. It's far, far better.