Spoiler My Crown Prince Consort Is a Firecracker

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by keitorin, Jan 14, 2020.

1. keitorin

keitorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers for this one?

aiyaohyo likes this.
  2. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if the grandma and dad change attitudes at all...

3. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandma sort of
    Dad changes and stops being overly filial to the grandma, took a few years though

aiyaohyo likes this.
  4. Jhime

Jhime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have stopped at 148 where the Webnovel chapter ends then this is what happens shortly after. Qiao Mu meets both her aunt who they threw out and Wen Ruwan who was her stepmother in her last life and drive her mother to death. She stops both of them from trying to come live in the house the city provided the Qiao family then goes back and visits the grandmother. She whips out the separation agreement and tells her grandmother if she wants to live with Wenjuan (the aunt) or Ruwan (the niece turned stepmother from last life) she can only do so by going to visit them in their house. Neither would be allowed in the Qiao home. She brandishes the separation paper to let her grandmother know she has no power and the family has no obligation to take care of the old bat so the grandmother had best behave. This stops most of the grandmother’s outrageous behavior and coupled with the fact that Zhongbang (the father) is slowly realizing what a vicious old b!tch his mother is things take a turn for the better

5. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read anymore... i just looked to see how if this was even finished as far as the story goes.. but holy 5000+ chapters and still going... sooooooooooooooooooo I just want to know how long it takes for her to grow up... bc right now she is 7 and the ML is in his teens? and thinking of the romance part of this at 7 is clearly NOT happening... i'm going to try and read mtl-- lol

MTL hurts the brain......................

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2021
  6. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Growing up hmmm
    In comparison to the number of chapters, not long. But where the translated chapter are, hmmm around ch600 there's a time skip from 7 or 8 to 12 and then another time skip from 12 to 14 around ch1000.
    In the current chapters, she's around 17

Fun fact, she was sort of swindled into marriage the 1st time because she lacks normal common sense. She gets married twice because the ML wanted to get married to her as soon as possible(first time) and because of family circumstances which caused him to need to marry the mc again(second time).

7. winterkaguya

winterkaguya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh...wonder which chapter did she get married?? following webnovel is gonna take like forever!! do you have any more spoilers? thanks a lot!!

Mangafreakspark and Lilpriestess like this.
  8. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh sweet. Btw so they marry twice. Funny. I’m mtl-ing oh man. It hurts the brain. But it’s so interesting with the zombies. And even if it is cliche. I’m happy the ml is op and sooo indulgent. I do hope she finally realizes his care and concern is genuine.

9. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a second time skip
    Not spoiling unless specifically stated, but Qiao Qiao ends up separated from her friends and family. When she finally decided to go back she wants to stay hidden. The funny thing is, she thinks her disguise is full proof. Nope, one glance and everyone knows it's her. What gave her away, her face that was paralyzed.

10. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoil spoil spoil...

11. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    Be specific

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad I had written questions after the spoil spoil. They got erased. Ok so how old or which time skip does she realize her feelings for the prince and will facial paralysis eventually thaw. And did u already mention what chapters did this happen? And does the outbreak of zombies ever end?

What chapter is this?

13. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    1st time skip
    Qiao Qiao ages to 12.
    It roughly 600s. It should be about 150 chapters after she meets her summoned pet Ah Qing?
    Look for the word chicken in the chapter title. The bird was mistaken for a chicken by everyone, FYI it can talk but doesn't want to.

2nd time skip
    Qiao Qiao is age 14. That should start at chapter 1000, give it take 20 chapters.
    She slowly realizes her feelings for Mo Lian after marriage, it's slow. I do not remember when or how she does, but she does.

Face still the same even up to the current chapters. The face paralysis is a by product of her previous life.

Zombies still going strong. The lore is explained. Organization revealed as well as how they relate to Qiao Qiao and who is the leader of said organization.

That's prob before chapter 1100. Can't remember. I'm at chapter 5370, so don't expect much from me in regards to chapter numbers.

14. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohhh 5370 so the story is that good!?!? Cool and thank you so much for spoiling me!!

15. Jhime

Jhime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When she went to the Mu family in the upper realm how long did it take for her to deal with her cousin. The other young lady that everyone thought was a genius at talismans before Qiao Mu went back? Also did she get to stay married to the prince in the upper world or were there the same cliche shenanigans that happen in every novel? (Prince family not acknowledging her because she supposedly from a lower realm, and the Mu family trying to give her marriage to the “genius” cousin that grew up there) those kind of stupid cliches. I hope she dealt with them the same way she dealt with the nobles and concubines in the capital

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  16. LuneyLune

Reading List:
    Link
    She dealt with the half sister, the so called genius, easily. She was a minor character until a pivot occurred in her character development. Currently, you can't call her a villian or an ally. So when Qiao Qiao deals with her, can't say. But the so called genius was put in her place by Qiao Qiao pretty early on in Qiao Qiao returning to the My home, she just had a lot of character development. You won't like her, but you won't hate her. She's pretty harmless as a villian.

Qiao Qiao is and did remarry Mo Lian. Pretty much a lot of people said no to Qiao Qiao to being the main/only wife because of her origins (as in how she didn't grow up in the country) and her talents plus it didn't help that people were slandering her saying she was a symbol of misfortune and calamity when she got to the capital city. They all stopped saying she was unworthy after she proved her talents and ability to make people pay for what they've done.
    Qiao Qiao in her hometown plane picked her a little boy, little monk, who was being looked after by an older monk. The older monk is actually the big boss of something like an elder council for the country. So he shows up when the council was able it to test Qiao Qiao. And everyone saw how he fawned over her. And when the monk found out what they were doing he said something like this-She is worthy of being queen. Anyone have an issue with it? (Silence) Ok. Monk goes back to boot licking and asking about the little monk.
    There was no relatives trying to steal No Lian or anything. Just people trying to send women over.

17. Slyferine

Slyferine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to 3.6k so far. What do you want to know? I might be able to answer some questions, but take note that I have trouble translating all those messy organization, cult and sect names.

saily, Lilpriestess and aiyaohyo like this.
  18. aiyaohyo

aiyaohyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to have a summary of the different arcs, if any and I wouldnlove to know the major events and turning points (relationships, story plot, etc.).

Sabruness likes this.
  19. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much just wanna know if there are fluffy moments between our mc and ml? And does mc realize these fluffy moments. Lol

20. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg.. I’m at 280ish and I adore our ML.... yes he is OP. But he isn’t overbearing about it. He just is. I quite like the pace. But then again I have a lotta time on my hands. So. Slow and slice of life is nice.