Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it was the original creator

2. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr. Nice guy Klein vs hedonistic chad Amon

Darkschneider likes this.
  3. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the coins Klein will give to his fellow angels will do. The only thing I can think of is that it will allow them to use the silly group's high sequence abilities for a certain time (thief, fortune teller, and apprentice), because I don't think they are beacons. That will tell Klein if they are in danger or can teleport them directly to the castle of origin, which I doubt, I bet more on the first option.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  4. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know that the night goddess doesn't seem to be an arrogant power hungry bastard. Now that I think about it, she might just be an ordinary woman somewhat transmigated into an isekai gone wrong. Now I'm a bit curious of her past and initial reaction when she first found herself in that era. So it wasn't that she didn't try to reach Roselle but that protagonist of the era Roselle, was in denial too much and by the time he found out the truth, it was way too late and he was already polluted beyond saving.

Coming forth, Klein is stabilizing his anchor further. Glad we don't need to see his antics with Rose school yet and just focus on his promotion first.

Darkschneider and rninejr like this.
  5. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Agreed. Glad that our sugar momma is still our sugar momma hahaha.

As expected, Amon is the strongest candidate to be the next LOTM but Evernight had chosen Klein simply because both of them came from the same era. Since for Her, Earth's modern era is the most beautiful memory in Her long lifespan. Now I almost forget that She's a woman — presumably an ordinary one at that before She's a Goddess, means that a logical way of thinking can't always be used to deduce Her actions or motives....

@jtrichard

thanks for your explanation and corrections. About the 9 Sefirots, I thought they were all came from the Original Creator? So even if some of them came into being as a part of their respective Outer Gods, it doesn't erase the fact that they still originated from the Original Creator. Since I'm not sure about the exact details and number, I didnt elaborate it further.

About whether or not GOD can lift the seal sorrounding Western Continent, it's not sure indeed. But Seeing that The True Deities were planning to nurture a future new GOD it seems that at least for them, a GOD (or a being at a level similiar to LOTM) can lift the seal, either by force or any other means. That's my conclusion.

6. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree about that one, they all come from Original Creator, as I said at the end that All Original Creator parts is finally in one place.

Sefirot creations is obviously way before that time, probably when Original Creator isn't even in earth and hasn't been sleeping there. Though there's probability of it being created not at the same time, but I still think it's created before he created Earth.

Hm... I agree on that one. But I am not quite sure as Ancient Sun God who's Above the Sequence (or Quasi one because to Klein he accommodate a false uniqueness of Visionary) cannot do much about it. Though it's probably because at that time the barrier is still going strong compared to at 4th epoch.

7. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Will protecting his ice cream from Klein is too funny. I love it.

8. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From fate pathway one is ourobros another is will. Who is the other one?

9. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ouroboros is King of Angels = he obtained 2 characteristics.

10. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think those sefirots exists as the 9 sefirots we know now back when they were still belong to the Original Creator. Perhaps the current Sefirots shape or form are just what mortals and Non-God beings can perceive. I doubt the concept of nation, castle, country even exist at that time.

IMHO, those 9 sefirots aren't made by the Original Creator. They are all parts of it just like arms or legs to us.

In my theory, ASG was a failure since the will of the previous GOD was too overwhelming for Him. In short, He was highly unstable, this could lead to Him didnt dare to lift the Western continent's seal or used his full power to lift the said seal in fear it will invite unknown danger to Him.

Hence He planned the whole betrayal things by Rose Redemption to get rid of that predicament (something similiar to what Roselle has tried but failed quite miserably) and waiting the seal to weaken even further. From this, I suspect the betrayal that led to the death of ASG was in fact, something that ASG's follower did to help their master, whether they themselves aware or not (most likely yea they were aware, since Sasrir was the main culprit).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a contradiction from my theory. ASG stated that being a pillar is the most stable state a beyonder can achieve, then why ASG I assume, was highly unstable? For now we know that it's because the previous GOD's will (I think it was mistaken as original creator) was strong enough to afffect ASG. So, is the previous GOD already died or not?

We need to distinguish the concept of 'death' (not the Seq 0 Death) with 'cease to exist'.

For me, as far as I know, in this webnovel, the term 'death/die/being dead' in general means the physical form of an entity in the material (some call it, physical) world has ceased to function and thus, no longer capable to be considered 'alive' by the laws of the material world. However, death in the material world doesn't mean an entitiy has 'ceased to exist'.

So for me, the death of characters like Roselle, Klein (4 times), ASG, or even LOTM and GOD can truly be considered death in the sense of material world. But they have yet to 'cease to exist'. Their ego and the sense of self are still exist, the law beyond the physical world still recognize their identity/ego and thus they can still resurrect to the physical world.

So my conclusion is, the hardest and the most important part from the plan of ASG and His other True Gods is actually to eliminate the existence of the previous GOD/LOTM so they can't resurrect, and their successor will not be hostile to Earth like the outer gods and can lift the Western continent's seal.

Darkschneider likes this.
  11. Battle_Ashura

Battle_Ashura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there really no romance?

12. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you talking about we just have the wedding of a character that has been from the beginning of the story.

13. Battle_Ashura

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what who? i'm still on chapter 366

14. Battle_Ashura

Reading List:
    Link
    by romance i mean the romance of klein the mc

15. Aquod

Aquod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no romance

16. Battle_Ashura

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh

17. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree on this one but Sefirah Castle has been around before apocalypse and Original Creator split at apocalypse. Also Sefirah Castle name is Castle but its not a castle but a door/a mix of Fool Pathway mythical creature.

The name might have sea, river etc, but the true form shouldn't have it and it should only be the manifestation of their domain.

On another note: Brood Hive=MGOD private part. Lmao.
    Hm...
    I think you need to remember about the term Seven Lights used to describe BC in Volume 7 because they describe the same words as you do. They said Beyonder Characteristic come from OC and it has his spiritual will that's so strong even others spiritual will can only weaken it to some extent. But it will weaken over time and it ceased to exist. However the imprint is still there even if the spiritual will is gone, and he might have chance to wake up/revive in you (exact lines I forget but it's pretty much like this) as everything is him too.

Now, if Evernight words is correct, LOTM and GOD both are still Original Creator too, which means their imprint is as strong as ever in there as ever, and remember that they both are the strongest existence of Original Creator and the strongest one who walked on earth before. I think even if you are on the same level, the dangers it bought is still can't be surpress too much as they're just that terrifying. Unless your level is higher then I can't see any chance of killing them.

18. rninejr

Reading List:
    Link
    It might sounds funny but I seriously considering the same theory. Or perhaps brood hive is a cluster of wombs packed together....

Yes I just want fellow readers here to understand the differences about the concept of death n cease to exist. It can be very confusing sometime and could lead to a misunderstanding.

Seq 0 Death most likely have the authority of death in term of material world and beyond it to a certain extent.

The complete authority over existence itself, is very high compared with death n i assume is only exist at Above the Sequence level.

I feel that the story lately tends toward deeper theories and philosophies over concept, creation, reality, and cause-effect. To read and understand them correctly, one need determination and interest on them. So if there is someone or several ppl with more understanding can give a thorough explanation, much appreciate.

19. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like how it came to this I feel like Klein will die in this volume and have no chance of resurrection I got that feeling that the end will hurt us in emotional way idk why

Mercy likes this.