Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    There's other wiki that's more maintained than this one. It use dot (.) in the link instead of strep(-).

2. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Dem sacrifice

3. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be. Wombs that nonstop producing stuff. Their ability to give pregnancy is kinda creepy.

Too many death but not dead hahaha. Yes. It's like, death is not the end, but still a journey.
    Since this is the last volume, it needs to clear up a lot of Mysteries regarding the history and the past. Kinda good because if he left it hanging (especially since it's more connected ) and then let it continue at next story, I'm gonna be mad. We didn't wait for two years after the build up only to wait again later.

4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    No.Just no lol If i find out about this im just droping it.Such a good novel to have such an ending.Just no xD

5. Time_void

Time_void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Klein wont die as long as he is prepared and even if he did die its always part of his preperation.

Or something will happen that will him leave him in a sleeping state and will only wake up when doomsday arrive.

6. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mercy and Darkschneider like this.
  7. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel again and god... Truly by the god... Audrey has become more and more unbearable. Meanwhile Alger saved balam, almost died and in return he had to leave the storm church.

I have a crazy theory

Upright Fool : beginnings, freedom, innocence, originality, adventure, idealism, spontaneity

Reversed Fool : reckless, careless, distracted, naive, foolish, gullible, stale, dull

Amon fits perfectly to be the upright fool, and the current klein is the reversed fool. The title is "Lord of the mysteries" and lotm doesn't necessarily have to be klein, it can be amon or even the original lotm. Don't forget that the creator/asg predicted amon would be the light of hope during apocalypse, and I don't this this is a bullshit prophecy since he said this when he had the omniscience ability.

And I think audrey and evernight will betray klein, why ? Because klein is much easier to kill than amon.

The reason evernight helps klein is not because they came from earth, but because klein has family. Evernight will probably takes Klein's family as hostage and tries to kill him. As for Audrey, the churches will probably take her family as hostage and forced her to tell them about tarot. If Audrey were to choose between tarot and family, she would definitely chose family over tarot no doubt about it. Many people said Alger would betray tarot, but I put my money on audrey.

Why would evernight kill klein ? Because she wants to be an existence higher than cosmos. Everything about evernight is fishy.

Will ascetin will probably die in this volume, I predict it happens when klein is busy fighting the half fool and ouroboros comes to backlund with the help of Adam's arrangement.

Eva832 and Darkschneider like this.
  8. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Amon winning no it might end with both Amon and Klein fused together like the three in one medci einhorn something that might be the ending I don't think will aceptin will die but I think ouroborous will take the first characteristics or will aceptin will find his chance when Amon and Klein fights I just hope that I won't end up regretting picking up this novel because if it's ending was emotional in sad way I feel like I won't read novels for a year or two until the second book released

Darkschneider likes this.
  9. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link

You just made me remember that sugar momma evernight were super sneaky sneaky back in the day

Darkschneider likes this.
  10. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean something like the ending of volume 1 when they won but Captain dunn died.

11. Soneview777

Soneview777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O_0 is the best battle of all. I didn't think everyone would get involved so many sequences 0 even the external gods 0_0 I didn't think Klein would have a hard time trying to adapt to the fool's uniqueness having a difficult time and at night too

12. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Will should be able to accommodate the Uniqueness soon with Klein's Gold Coin that has the aura of Gray Fog. Considering the gray fog has honorable name the same meaning as Fate pointer, it should be easier for him to find the pointed fate. It'll be a race for sure between him and Ouroboros.
    I agree on Evernight is fishy, however it has already been established that if she wanted to become existence higher than cosmos (The Pillars) she needs to first become the Above the Sequence of her pathways, and then accommodate the place of Demoness/Red Priest above the sequence place. And then she will have tendency to split/sleep and end everything with a bigbang.

If she did other than that, she will still be crazy and has tendency to gather everything and split, losing her rationality and all that which is counterproductive.
    Unless she found another knowledge that the omnipotent and omniscient ASG can't found, I doubt she wanted to gather everything for herself and lead her own destruction.

13. WingedOne

WingedOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This whole series is filled with characters who create a split personality and which ends up turning against them. Of course if they didn't do it they would lose control or risk madness in most cases. I really hope this does not happen with Klein.

14. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally dont hate audrey, nor do I like her much. If we compare her with 95% (or 99%) of all girls in other chinese webnovel, she's still far better.

She was naive but now she's not. Her development is quite clear to me. As on her personality, why she need to change that? On the contrary, it's really hard for a human to maintain his/her original personality after encountering many shocking things beyond one's knowledge.

All in all, she's just lucky. Lucky to joined the tarot club, lucky that there are ppl she can trust to guard her back, lucky that she's born in a rich family. But personally i think that's normal. Some ppl are lucky, some aren't.

Anyway Alger has been bestowed with the poseidon staff but the anchor still belongs to Klein via grafting.

The latest chapter shows that Klein isnt stupid at all and isnt blindly trust someone. He can still consider the worst outcome, in which that the possibility that there is something He doesnt know. I like a character like this, since I also have a trust issue myself.

Return and SnowTime like this.
  15. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I consider Audrey to be a very rare and interesting case in Chinese novels from the point of view of sheer screen time she has. While this novel gives quite a lot of it to other characters, she without a doubt takes 2nd place right after the MC and somehow stayed relevant throughout the entire story. This is the case even when compared to all remaining Tarrot club members. She alone has more screen time than most of the remaining members combined.
    While it is a fact, that most of CN novels give little screen time to side characters, there are exceptions like Release that Witch of Mao Ni's novels, but even those cases are very different. In all those cases, such characters ended up being heroines and most of the time has been spent on the development of the romance.
    because of this, I think it is worth to ask this question: can any of you think of a single more developed (or with more screen time) female character from Chinese novels who are not the MC or romance interest"? I failed to think of any

16. jtrichard

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly tried to like Audrey, but man the naivety was embrassing and quite annoying when i reread again. Come to the latest development, she become more and more can't relateable for me, I was just like... Sigh.

Audrey is the example of Privileged rich girl become successful. I just have to face privileged girl (girl was born with golden spoon and all) yesterday in a seminar about why a young person can be successful and I was like... Try using the same starting point as all of us instead of backdoor and privileged status and then come again to motivate us here.

Oh well, tomorrow most likely be the battle of another preparation. Let's hope it's not as disappointing as Volume 6 Gods battle. Lmao

17. BashAllShips

BashAllShips Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking this volume might end with the promotion to the Fool and a battle with Amon. With Klein getting the uniqueness this early maybe we will see Klein becoming LotM and maybe a confrontation with the Old Gods.

18. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I know what u feel because i also personally know some ppl who are like that. Especially in our country haha where the disparity is very clear.

Life is just like dat. It cant be helped. At least she isnt a dumb or annoying girl. Seems like she's lotm mascot girl lol.

Im also affected so hard by the current pandemic. But i dont really hate those rich kids as long as they're not pissing me up. Surprisingly, 2 ppl like audrey are willing to help me to get through this hard time. Im quite grateful not being prejudice to them

19. Time_void

Reading List:
    Link
    I think for seminar like that the organizer should have gotten someone who has a rag to riches or someone who have started from the bottom experience to act as the speaker.

20. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the feeling that this novel is going to end before the quarentene in my country is ovet which will suck because then i would have nothing to read.