Spoiler Seduce the Villain's Father

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Reita_360

Reita_360 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, that is a load of spoilers! Thank you very much! With this information, I am really intrigued by what the end will be for the villain. I mean from the way I see it, she is very cunning and meticulous. She is not the usual villain we see in transmigration stories. I hope her fall will be very well written. I mean who doesn't love a good push and pull plot. Well, as long as the end game is that the Yerenica and the Emperor will live happily ever after.

TrinaAngel, Niveis, Musiciati and 9 others like this.
  2. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the new spoilers! The witch is certainly a good villain. Still... I know they have trouble finding proof but couldn't Yeni just say she's suspects its something related to or is nightmare magic? Sure, the proof is missing but once she changed locations and got better sleep, that's already half the proof. Good luck to her though for trying to survive in 5 years. Any additional spoilers on the god? Like a specific personality, from what I can interpret from the spoilers, I am HOPING he's the sarcastic type but a part of me can also sense the old man serious type with a hint of consideration.

So, the ship can sail if she herself is cured. That is the ONLY thing stopping Father from fully accepting her. He just can't take the risk of being with her if he is indirectly the cause of of her death. Kinda worried now if we reach early chapter 20s, first she gets rejected (22?) and now, we see Father heartbroken, he can't do more to help her.

3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No further you will see regarding the divinity and black magic and it’s not enough proof .

What ? I don’t get anything you said in the second part .
    Divinity helps her , she will survive ?
    Also what’s the problem if she gets rejected ?
    It’s not going to be that easy

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    Mitsuki000 and greentea- like this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the spoilers mention the god of that world is willing to rebaptize her (at least the current soul to make her stable) but it'll take the god 5 years to make a descent or do the baptism himself (just enough time limit for Yeni's life)

Well, not much of a problem other than both sides are already falling for each other. Yeni is direct and straightforward with her confession (well, the latest one on the spoilers is more of her being half asleep but either way Father rejected her simply because he's scared she'll die because she chose to be with him in a country filled with mana)

5. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well... i didn't explain what happens during the investigation spoiler.

while Euradian was interrogating the belluk staff (because he believe in order to active a black magic a medium or someone in between are needed) he holds off yeni in his chamber and not allow her to come out because there is alot of magical stuff around but yeni still want to meet euradian who is at the belluk palace. thankfully the black hair priest came in time and with him she able to walk directly to belluk palace without the pain. when she got there he told him it was not them, it was solerd. euradian reply with "i know" yeni was quite surprise then she ask then why. he told her about being someone who is follow her order to do it. so yeni suggest to use her. since she is sensitive to magic. as long as she can feel magic (like she is magic tracker...) but euradien was not pleased and was very against it. he doesn't want to put her in danger. so he forcefully pick her up and carry her (like always... ) back to the palace... yeni ask him how he know she is a black wizard... he said he had been long suspect but there is a lot more complicated politics then u seem. also there are no direct evidence to show that. for long he has been observing her. then he ask how yeni know she is black wizard... yeni lied and said 'im sensitive to magic... i kind of sense it when we first met.'

it was very cute during the whole carrying her to the palace. while walking everyone was like eyeing them and yeni became embarrassed with the attention so she told him he to put her down she can walk. but euradian said "no.... i dont want what happen at dawn happen again." (he's talking about during yeni came running to him and faint) he was complaining how she was as light as paper compare to the first time he carried her. he was sorry he should have act early even though his instinct did told him something was off after the witch went to belluk palace. (as u all know where they saw the witch in chapter 23 webtoon)
    yeni smile and asked if 'he was worried....'
    euradian: " i cant even take my eyes off you even for a sec... i was not worried. I don't want to experience it again."

inside a palace there was a Count who stop them and euradien with his back facing the noble said i clearly state there will be no audience today. he apologize but didnt walk away instead was staring at yeni who is in his arm... euradien glared at them when they stare at yeni. somehow yeni can feel his divinity suddenly became sharp. like a murder tension (something like that.)

so as soon as she got in his chamber instead of putting her in sofa euradien put her in bed and force her to sleep. she still doesn't look good. yeni said she was not sleepy then euradien then told her "or do you want me to bed you" and yeni became all flustered...
    after that the conversation about sending her back to her kingdom and he will speed up the process and the whole mood became sour then... haish

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  6. mikeyla

mikeyla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT DIFFERENT ROOM TOO BAD SENT ME LMFAOOO I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS

7. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask whether she got to know what happened with her royal family after she got kidnap? Since she was being treated as a guest, was she allowed to send letters? At least to let them know that she was safe for the time being (and probably ask whether the original body was sensitive to mana in the first place). In the novel, it seems the sister can still communicate with them since she found out her husband died and etc. I wonder if her friend was drowning in guilt and worry because she told him before that she trusts him to save her when the time comes and he wasn't able to help her.

8. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To all the people who asked, I found it on Kakao (I already put the link here) And used another phone to MTL. It's not 100% accurate and some parts might sound wierd but I swear it's the cutest:bloblove:
    Sorry for all the weird errors ㅠㅠ
    Yerenica narrowed her eyes towards the man who had already came one step ahead.

"Yes, but what?"

Earedian kissed her briefly instead of answering.

I wonder if you're thinking about something else. A purple necklace was removed from the jewelry box on the dressing table and hung on her neck.

"Uh, we decided to unify the accessories into pearl and diamond."

"No. Do this.Turn your head a little to the side."

She turned her head gently, and then a large hand touched the soft hair under her ear for a while and slowly stuck it behind her ear.
    The soft earlobe, which had been covered by hair, was revealed.

When his hand touched the earlobe, she cried itchingly, and she shrugged her shoulders.
    The flushing on the cheeks was so pretty that Euredian fiddled with his thumb and index finger for a long time with the soft, fluffy marshmallow-like flesh.

The scratch in the middle of the earlobes was addictive.

After a while of rest, he finally bowed his head and bit his earlobes lightly, and Yerenica was furious and pushed him away.

"What, what are you doing!"

"You look like you want to bite."

"Don't say anything weird, from day one......!"

"What's wrong with me kissing my bride's body? Tomorrow, it'll be really all mine, from head to toe....it's true."

"........"

"If it's unfair, you do it too. I like it."

Yerenica was speechless and half blessed to open and close her mouth a few times. Both cheeks were already red.

She grumbled helplessly, fanning herself with her hands.

"I thought I wouldn't be able to say that......... I'm not going to leave you alone tomorrow."

"Do we have to wait until tomorrow?'"

Tomorrow is the wedding, and then Yerenica will not be able to sleep a wink not only at night but also on the new wall.

As she whispered the words playfully, she couldn't seem to make eye contact with him and turned her eyes around. Earedian, who saw the sky blue eyes rolling back and forth, swallowed a smile inside.

'Cute.'

However, if he were to play more pranks here, he felt like he had to postpone everything he had to do today. As it's the day before the wedding, he won't delay what he has to do today.

Euredian gave up biting and sucking her earlobes with regret and kissed instead.

"Okay. I'll just put on your earrings. Give them back to me."

"......Can you do it well?"

"It's my first time, so I don't know. Is it difficult?"

"Not really. But the hole is small and you may not be able to see it."

"Really?"

Earedian bowed slightly and came closer to her. The gap, which was felt only by the fingertips, was small, but not invisible.
    He carefully inserted a thin needle into a fine crack in her earlobes, carrying a pair of earrings tightly wrapped with purple jewels around the pearl.

The silver needle went smoothly through the earlobes. While he clipped her earring and decided to clip it, Yerenica stopped.
    The distance was close, his breath touched her cheek, and most of all, he kept touching the area where she couldn't reach, which made her sensitive.

Earedian smiled when he noticed her stiffness while looking at the jewel with her white ears.

"Breathe, Yenny."

"Oh......yes."

When he kissed the jewel on his earlobe, Yerenica finally breathed out a long breath.

"Ummm.... ...I feel weird........"

"What's weird? Now, to the left,"

Yerenica was forced to return the overpass, but couldn't erase the feeling that he was deliberately moving his hands slowly.

Anyway, a pair of earrings safely caught her ear.

Looking back at the mirror, Yeh Lenica muttered,

"I'm embarrassed to see the dangling earring in my earlobe."

"That's why It's pretty. Are you saying you're not pretty?"

"I'm pretty. It's not even a day or a day when you're pretty, so it'll hurt to say it again. But today it's a little..."

"A little?"

"It's a wake-up call for me."

Earedian sighed low and lifted her left hand.
    He rubbed a sparkling proposal ring on her fourth finger, throwing out the anxiety he had been listening to from the moment he first saw Yenny in a wedding dress today.

"It's not very good for you to wear white. I don't have much presence."

"Really? Uh, it's such a fancy dress, and I can't live without it."

Yerenica smiled blandly and glared at the tiara on one side of the dressing table. Too big and too heavy was excluded from this Euro candidate.

"Shall we do that?"

"No. That's not what I meant.…."

Euredian groped on the dressing table with her eyes fixed only on her, without giving a glimpse to the Tiara's side. When I found a small box of luxurious leather and opened it with one hand, what was in it came out. It was a wedding ring that I completed just yesterday. It was thinner than the proposed ring and had a strong clean feeling because there was no large jewel that stood out.

The two rings have to be worn at the same time, so they are made in balance. As soon as the wedding date was set, the two chose it together. A token of love that will stick to each other's fourth finger tomorrow and promise eternity. It was tomorrow's job to put the ring on, so he looked down for a long time, just putting it on his finger.

I couldn't catch it. I'm afraid of scolding. He's rarely seen how he feels, but he's nervous, happy, but he's constantly wondering if it's a dream, so it's become a habit to find her and press her lips first.......

While he was choosing a horse, Yerenica waited patiently for his words without stopping laughing.

"...Well, what should I say?"

Earedian eventually humbly pulled up his tail.

"You may think it's funny when you hear it, but......... Hold tight because you can die at any time, I think I'm warning you never to miss it."

"Yes, I will."

Yerenica went on and on, as if she had waited to warn her not to miss it.

"Then tomorrow will be the day when I lose all my resolutions. The day I swore to Raulus that I would never let go of myself."

"I think it would be more believable to swear to the god of love than to Raulus, but yes. It's going to be a big day."

"Lari would be upset if she heard it." (Lari is the priest)

She reached out and wrapped her hands around the neck of the Euredian and rubbed her forehead affectionately against him.

"You shouldn't tell me to be safe. I won't say I'll always be by your side. Then you'll find me every morning when you wake up. You'll love me forever, right?"

"......you know, if you look at it, it's a bit of a personality."

"Bad?"

"Not bad, but sometimes a little bit harsh. I'm not saying no. It's okay. You're cute no matter what you do."

"That's a hell of a weapon, man."

The giggling Yerenica kissed him and bit him. And I picked up his ring in the jewelry box and put it on my finger as he did to me.

"It's my heart that's written there."

".......?"

Earedian looked puzzled, and she tilted the ring slightly.

The letters engraved in a thin cursive font inside the ring instantly reflected the light, revealing it clearly.

Euredian unconsciously repeated the spelling into his mouth, and he was embarrassed.

'Oh, this is.........'

The thought suddenly struck him, and he quickly looked inside her ring.

There was something more familiar written. It was her baptismal name. So it was too clear what was written on his ring was false.
    Yerenika was drowned with an affectionate voice.

"Now there are only two people in the world who know this name, aren't there?"

"...that's right."

he responded with a hoarse voice.

What she just gave him is the most precious 'secret' she has.

The name of the priest that Lemordi gave her after being sealed.

Her baptismal name imprinted on the ring glistened brightly.

A little choked, Earedian whispered in a small whisper, leaving a brief gap.

"Thank you."

"Not that."

"I love you."

"Yes." said the woman, who smiled contentedly, and kissed him again.
    Earedian hugged his fiancee even harder so that he wouldn't miss it, even though he felt like she was still unrealistic, digging deep into him. Her hot tangled lips, a little rough breathing, and her weak groaning overlaid the beautiful color of reality one by one now, which was like a dream.

The afternoon, drunk with the sweet fragrance of love, was tilting.
    His eyes were dazzled by the glow of da Iamond, which glows red by reflecting the sunset, and purple jewels closely embedded around him.

"Actually, I was going to take it with me when I picked you up......... because it was less complete."

Earedian's more talkative tone actually didn't quite catch my ears. Is this really real? Maybe I'm still dreaming?

"I didn't want to be sloppy, but I didn't know it would take this long."

"Yes......."

"Yerenica, are you listening?"

Tears streamed down my cheeks. There was a hand to wipe away the tears.

"I didn't expect you to be crying."

Now I could hear a little bit of difficulty in his voice. I wiped away the remaining tears and raised my head.

"Kiss me."

But almost as usual, I acted faster. Wraped her arms around his neck and raised her feet. The lips met as the arm that was covering my shoulder went down to my waist.

The body was wrapped in a wide embrace. But the lips that came in contact were still light and cautious.

It was an impatiently slow and shallow stimulus.

Eventually I bit his lower lip slightly.

"Ah."

"Really......."

I took off my lips and closed my eyes slightly, saying,

"I said I loved you."

"Yes."

It sounded a little murky. The gaze of the half-down red jay was still stuck on my lips, which was strangely satisfying.

I whispered in a small whisper, fiddling with his cheek with a ring glistening hand:

"Kiss me as much as you love me."

Deeper.

The last words didn't have to be spoken out. It was much tougher and more impatient than before, and the thirst for it penetrated deeply. I closed my eyes with a smile. It was time for love to bloom.

It took less than a few minutes for the place to turn into a bedroom.

A fluffy pillow and sheet touched the back of her back while the sweet, soft persimmon angle mixed in her lips and mouth.

The hand of unbuttoning the front of the dress was relentless. The sense of the mouth, apart from the lips mixed for a long time.

Starting from the tip of the jaw, passing through the beating artery and further down.
    With a sunken collarbone. And down further.

"Oh, wait......!"

It was only a very light glance, and I also got goose bumps. I could see the other hand slipping down.

"But don't overdo it."

I slightly missed his words at the gentle, gripping touch of the lips and body.

"I'm absolutely stable....because my doctor was in a good mood."

It was a voice full of regret. I blinked only then. The blistering magnetism had subsided, lower than usual.

Earedian muttered, barely holding back his sigh.

"Yes, I've been patient for a month, and I can't stand a few more weeks."

The last words seemed to tell themselves.
    It was only then that I noticed that he was very neat and tidy unlike me.

Unbuttoned But quite contrary to that shrewd look, the feeling of reaching somewhere under his body was enough to guess how much he wanted me now.

'This man is real.'

I reached out and untied his cravat, which was stifled like a symbol of last patience. And wrapped his neck with my hands.

".........!"

While he was off guard, I turned over with weight. The field of vision was half-transferred.

"Yenny?"

I folded my eyes finely, looking down at Euredian with a startled face.

"Love me."

his neck-end button snapped. A straight stretch of neck was revealed.

"As much as you can."

Toc.

Another button came undone below it.

The clavicle and hard chest pits were slightly exposed through the shirt.

Earedian seemed to be trying to make some protest by grabbing my wrist.

"Never stable...... or you'll cancel this wedding."

Toc.

I unbuttoned the third button and held up my one-handed.

The middle-light jewel of the ring on the fourth finger shook dangerously.

The eyes of the man under me also shook.
    I smiled at winning and said in the last breath.

"Choose. Love me, or canc- .........!"

Euredian raised himself up at the same time, kissing deeply.

A firm arm wound around the waist that stood upright by itself.

Earedian muttered, tapping off the rest of the buttons on his shirt with his other hand:

"There should be no reversal."

"That is what it should've been like from the beginning......Ah!"

The back of my mouth went through my lips. Unparalleled stimuli from the previous shallow and tantalizing stimuli quickly began to occupy the entire body.

This time I was willing to leave my whole body to the love he gave me. (Um, I'm not sure but it seems like this is not the first time >.<)

The sun was setting. The heat of the bedroom, which had once been burned with the sunset, also died down.

"There's nothing good about provoking me.......You really don't listen to me."

"I like it."

"I like it, and eventually you'll cry again."

The sound was cut off there for a while. The sound of sweet kisses on the eyes, nose and lips followed.

"Don't make fun of me. If you keep doing that, I'll whine that it hurts."

"Did it hurt?"

".....Don't make that face. That's what it means. You're making fun of me, aren't you?"

I took my hand out of the bedclothes around my body and hit him on the shoulder under me.

Kongkong.

"It hurts. Yenny."

Of course, my petty defiance was quickly over the top.

"Lying without even blinking an eye......"

I stuck out my mouth and held it gently in my arms as it pulled.

"And now that I see...Somehow, it's been a little weird lately. I'm the only one who sees it."

"Whenever I look at you, you keep asking me what I haven't said. Strangely enough, I saw something with a look of anticipation."

"Really? That's a lot of useless interest."

"So I was actually going to ask you if you had anything to say to me."

"You're lucky you didn't notice one....."

"Is that so?"

Conversations like sweet daily life began to come and go.

I put my arm on Earedian's chest and looked down at him.

His face was right under me, which I had always looked up to see.

Glittering silver ran down between the fingers.

Seeing the color as if she was possessed, she slowly spewed out the sudden rise.

"As I've thought before, I'm the only one who can look down at the Party God like this, right?"

"You're the only one"

"Is it possible to kneel down on Belgott's master?"

"There's no way."

"Was there ever a proposal for Belgott's emperor?"

Eredian laughed.

"You will be the only one in this generation."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course........."

The lips that came into contact stayed longer. The hand that was touching somewhere between my cheek and neck went down on my shoulder.

Then pulled my waist close to the thin sheet.

"Why do you keep asking me what's obvious?"

"I, just want to keep checking."

I looked with satisfaction at the red purple eyes that were only directed at me.

Her fingers began with silver hair, brushed straight eyebrow bones and high nose, and swept straight down to his lips.

"Mine, mine."

My man. Mine.

"It's yours. All of it."

With his low, soggy voice, his lips were covered again.

"Then I can order you."

"Do as you please. You can."

"Well, then I'd like to take the priest's path........"

"I'll change it. Not that one. It's dangerous."

"Not at all!"

There were a few scuffles going back and forth.

"This is an order. You said 'You may swing as you please' just a moment ago .Doney, what kind of change is this?"

"Yenny, please."

"This is an order."

"I understand......laughing"

My curious voice was buried in the stimulus that eventually began to come back.

And after a long time, I got the answer that I wanted.

"Stop....I see."

Earedian finally surrendered with a slightly split voice.

"Okay."

"I'll think about it."

"Wow, really?"

"Just thinking I said."

If this guy says this much, it's like permission.

I smiled broadly, looking down at him.

"I love you so much."

"........."

"You know?"

Instead of answering, it was a dangerously slow, ticklish kiss. a dizzying sensation came over. As usual The difference was that now I can give him that sense back. Similar but strangely different divinity was mixed.

They fill me with the silver scent that will soon be colored by each other, and fill me with him in this bedroom.

"You'll never forget this day."

The day we promised to spend the rest of our lives together. This night when I checked the medicine several times. This time of overflowing happiness.

Outside the open window, which I was sure I would never forget, was still silent.

In the empty hallway, in which all the curtains were rolled up and all the users were bitten, in Hwang's office, and in the bedroom.

Not only the Imperial Palace but also the entire Imperial Palace and the late summer night air, which was mixed with the languid heat, sank.

This perfect, peaceful and sweet day was coming to an end.

Even in the entire Shard capital.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    Shendee90, ELtein, ndythrs and 157 others like this.
  9. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers! But for some reason, the "give me the dog" phrase made me laugh so hard. Hahahaha

10. AngelRose79

AngelRose79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so so much for all these spoilers, do u have other ones so share about how did the ML fall in love with the MC ?

greentea- and syofiaa like this.
  11. dita90

dita90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow... thanks for the spoiler! @the Legendary Frog

i did not expect a little smut in this novel but that was really HOT!

so the wedding & proposal only happens at the end of the novel ha... that means the wedding will take place on the day Raulus came down to give blessing to yeni... after 5 years... wow. now I'm really curious what took so long and what happened in the middle of this novel.. will continue reading to give a spoiler for you guys :D

she did receive reply... and she received news about her sister gave birth to the heroine too early just like the original novel and the cardi knight was in an accident and recovering... that is when yeni became panic that even though she was the one being kidnapped the original story is still go as plan and soon euradien will marry solerd too.

that is why in the proloque show she immediately shout to euradien "marry me!"

because she believe in this 1 year time limit is not enough time for her to start the strategy of seducing him and just be forward with it and get marry immediately..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
    Shendee90, Kirarapot, Khadz and 54 others like this.
  12. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks! Looks like it's a mess in her kingdom when she left. It seems no one died though, so that's a relief, I guess?

Mitsuki000, greentea- and syofiaa like this.
  13. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, so i can expect more kissing scenes???

Thanks for the juicy spoilers!! @the Legendary Frog

14. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To all the people who enjoyed it, you're wlecome:blobmelt:
    And again I'm sorry for all the weird errors you've seen..
    I did read some random chapters but they expired after 3 days and I don't have enough coin to get more. (Also for some reason even when I waited for like 2 days, I wasn't able to open another chapter)
    But anyways, what I understood from those random chapters is that this story is very very HOT you won't believe it guys!! They'll have lots and all sorts of skinship! So of course you should actually expect a lot more than just kissing:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Btw @dita90 They did get married they even had 2 children but the last sidestory must be a flashback if I'm not wrong.
    Ah and one more thing, I read chapter 89 (where the cover for the novel changed) And to my surprise, Yerenica was leaving! She was saying goodbye to all the people she knew in that palace and just when she was about to get in the carriage, she stopped and ran towards Euredian (who seemed to be waiting for this) And they hugged each other really tight (I think Yerenica even cried)
    Then I wondered did she perhaps get healed? Or was my MTL so bad that I misunderstood?

15. Reita_360

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder there is so much skinship in the manhwa. I hope somebody will translate the whole novel already. Huhu. I think theres still alot to happen in the manhwa. Im really excited for it!

16. Novelplease

Novelplease Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please some kind hearted translator pick this novel. I really really want to read the novel. I think like other webtoons, eg. WMMAP & Lucia lots of scene were ommitted from the novel.

17. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope I didn't miss this, but what's the ending of the evil witch?

18. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if we read the novel from the evil witch pov ... will we call the pink princess a bit*h ? :LOL:

19. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then that means theres got to be some logic to “correct” her stance to be in a good light, like the normal villainess troupe, usually have hidden facts that make the villainess to be not that evil afterall. Well i get what you mean, i mean the protag (pink princess) stole the witch fiancée technically

20. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, but only because the witch was gonna kill him. And also mc on their first meeting

Viliel, Marie_0720, Yukari_me and 6 others like this.