Spoiler Beware of the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Apr 12, 2020.

1. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    however I think there might be a reason .
    There has been a lot of confusion .
    And I hope there is a reason behind all those actions otherwise it’s pretty baseless .
    I can’t imagine any human being with sense doing so , but well common sense is pretty uncommon.

Crescent, Rosie77 and Elliana like this.
  2. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she had contact with every love interest .

3. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me guess, she was racist towards werewolves, the MC does describe her as hating them, and considering the cage drawing, she either was responsible for sending him to jail at one point or tried having him as a pet or slave?

Rosie77 and Elliana like this.
  4. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All villainess should do this lol
    [​IMG]

kimberlyt, Niveis, AileeB and 11 others like this.
  5. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. otomezone

otomezone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers :)
    Must protect blue pup!!

Evilmambapower and MiserableSOUL like this.
  7. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad no one has spoilers on how she cancels the engagement with the crown prince

8. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so one more english translation for the mahwa came out and i remembered the brother will go spread posters of the prince in her bedroom, and i have to ask, what is his reaction when she destroys the posters?

Does he ever realize that she maybe really doesn't love the prince anymore and it isn't just a tantrum?

9. Riona

Riona Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Blue haired? Isn't he MC's brother??

10. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    The lil bro is white hair, the blue hair guy is someone the MC pick up from the street

Avery Very, Jukki and Crescent like this.
  11. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    The white haired guy is her brother, he's also an assassin sniper with great magical power and had the love of their father clearly shoved in the villainess's face while they ignored her, part of the reason why she became evil.

He doesn't seem to like his family at all and is sent by the prince to convince his sister that she does love the prince, but i don't know if he ever realizes she hates the guy now or his reaction upon her destroying posters of the prince.

LokaLari, Poor_Hero, Ang3Blue and 4 others like this.
  12. Crescent

Crescent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, to view the Spanish link, I needed to go through the captcha so you might have to turn your ad block off?

13. Crescent

Crescent Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait until we find some raws we can use - I desperately want to know what would happen on the romance side. And what the heck the crown prince is thinking? Does he like Yuri or the MC? Why the heck won't he let Melissa call off the divorce?

14. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think hes just....
    STUPID

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Or his ego is so big he turns around and that inflated head knocks something over.

16. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently the most he does is ask her for a dance afterwards and using her family to make the main character realize she loves him, i know there are people thinking he actually loves her but, i will be honest, he comes across as just a pretty playboy who loves the idea of a girl going after him and being obsessed even after many betrayals, his comments imply he knew that cheating is a jerk move, but since she would forgive him out of love, he didn't care about hurting her feelings, does that sound like someone decent and in love?

No, it really just feels like his ego was bruised and that's why he can't accept the main character breaking up with him, if anyone will break up a relationship, it should always be him getting tired of the girl, not the other way around because he's so great, at least that comes across as being his thought process to me.

As for the other love interests in the novel...i have only seen Jake who said to their father she is childish and refuses to treat her as an older sister, people seem to think he's a tsundere, but the way he kicks a door and wonders what purpose his sister has in living makes me think he's not exactly someone who loves his sister, but i don't know, all i know is he will put posters of the prince thinking his sister will show signs of love and that he will snipe a werewolf, aside from that, no one has spoiled anything about Jake.

17. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    There a link to the raws in the first page. Newest chapter is 21 so the 3rd ML appear the werewolves one

18. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 4 Dumbasses (sniper, prince, merchant pres, wolf) are just there for Melissa to torture. I think with how it was drawn in the illustration and cover, the heroine wont even care about the for of them and becomes bff with MC wih how stupid and over the top those pigs are. :blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns:

19. Silentstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    That is the synopsis, she gets with blue haired wolf and teaches the heroine what kind of jerks the love interests really are, and without a villainess to bully her and have something else to focus on, i guess the heroine won't have problem noticing their flaws.

Heck, i think someone spoiled and said the heroine gets to hate the prince so much she applauds Melissa when she refuses the prince once more because she doesn't want her friend to be with him.

20. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    OMFG the newest raw makes me laugh so much ahahahaha

Melissa doesn't need her brother to snipe red werewolf anymore, she does it herself after training in swordsmanship:
    upload_2020-4-19_17-6-28.png

And it looks like she picks up bluey guy, they're super cute ahhhhhhh

upload_2020-4-19_17-7-56.png