Spoiler Lord of the Mysteries by Cuttlefish Loves That Diving

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by vide, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think of Audrey as polar opposite of klien. Not in personality but in the world they are living in. Klien deals with crazy every day while Audrey story is like a slice of life story. I think author created the character to take a breather for us and for himself as well.

2. jtrichard

jtrichard [BL Reader] [La Mousse]

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually when I bought the ticket, it was another speaker (still confirmed). And then when Corona struck (damn demoness, which one is spreading this?) the organizers decided to do online seminars (yes, not refunding, lmao. It's my university so I'm not surprised) and change the speaker. I'm honestly quite surprised they managed to do that as the lady is literally the daughter of one of the richest couple in my country. Still though... The hell.
    I probably won't feel annoyed if it's not talking about being successful while still young, lmao.

Yeah, Audrey at least has grown up a little and not that annoying as in the past chapter.

3. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I can like Audrey ever, I just abhor marie sue. I would laugh so hard if somehow Audrey lost control lmao.

Darkschneider likes this.
  4. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Audrey this Audrey that stop it guys if we need to talk about something more important it is how the 2nd book or when it will be released and if the author will make Klein the same mc or just a hidden figure in the mystic world ?

5. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I had dived into the world of LoTM MTL a while back but I forgot where I was. I remember Klein having learned about Sefirah Castle but I also think that was a long time ago. Which chapter does Klein learn about it? I could try skimming through the chapters from that point to quickly reach where I was. Thanks!

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He just learned about it but not rly in the tled chapters (Premium ones)

7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
  8. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    No I meant to ask about the raws. I started reading the raws some time ago but stopped about a week or so in since the illusory ravings and the mysterious MTL symbols were melting my brains. However, I recently felt my spirit body recover and I think I have developed a greater resistance to the phenomenon. Regardless, I don't dare re-read too many chapters again so I am asking the benevolent existences in this thread to point me to the chapter where Klein learns about the Sefirah castle.

Edit: Also, I think I remember reading about Amon replacing Mr. Door and becoming a God but Idk if I read it in a chapter or came across a spoiler. Which chapter does Amon do that? I pray for you help. I pray for you to tell me these two chapter numbers in the raws or point me towards their vicinity. PRAISE BE!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  9. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is a week there is a date release beside the name of chapter you can go from there and see any similar title name to you

10. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right. Of course. Yes. It seems my Body of Heart and Mind was affected for me to not even think of such an easy solution to the problem. Thank you.

11. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but i'm not that interested on that topic. So i'll just skip the topic about the sequel but I won't stop ppl from discussing it since I dont have the right to do so nor I feel the need to encourage ppl not to discuss that topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw in cuttlefish' previous work, Throne of the Magical Arcana, the MC is a sorcerer guy with traditional sorcerer's outfit, plus a monocle on his right eye....seems similiar with a certain newly ascended God here.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  12. espec22

espec22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet that the last line of this book will be: "Good Afternoon, Mr Fool"

Eva832 likes this.
  13. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no nooo! It can't be !? The author made Amon a mc in his previous work that mean he plans to make the western continent his previous work with different system as it was said that the "God" and the lotm is only a part of the original and there is more !? Wow if that truly happens then we are doomed

14. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Good afternoon Mr. Fo..."

Before Audrey could finish her greeting, she noticed a monocle on the fool's right eye.

15. rninejr

rninejr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no, he isnt amon. The name is lucien evans n he is a genuine transmigator unlike Klein. I see almost no chance that throne of magical arcana has any relation with lotm. More like it's a prototype for lotm

Im also reading it but the general reception from other readers isnt that good. The romance is heavy down to some sex session and it received several criticisms. Perhaps cuttlefish admitted that he's not that good with romance genre that's why he didnt take it for lotm.

But overall the main theme is also about Gods and the truth of the world.

16. Ikan

Ikan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What with this hating Audrey stuff?? Without Audrey, the greetings “Good Afternoon, Mr Fool” won’t have the same charm..

Aquod likes this.
  17. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Time for battle royale. Klien is ready. GO!

18. Hermitly

Hermitly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope Amon's monocle is broken by wishing lamp. Hehe

19. shanarock

shanarock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, jealously much. I'm fine with her character as long as she doesn't develop romance with Klein. She screamed heroine of the year so much that it'd be so cliche. But I guess she's not as bad as our lesbian heroine in ToMA. The romance there scarred me.

New chap. I knew the conniving trait is infectious. Go get him Klein. And yes, our Mc isn't that naive. Never trust their benelovence! It's all for an equivalent exchange. Hope we get some action next.

20. Emakhulate

Emakhulate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont get it why do people hate audrey? Sure she had it easy but she's grow as a person and becoming complex taking into account her actions and consequences.