Spoiler Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Korleone, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Korleone

Korleone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruan Jiujiu transmigrated into a rebirth essay, and the female lead had a loveless white moonlight in her previous life.

In the book, Cheng Jun had a good face but did nothing, who was a vase beauty with a cold personality.

And Ruan Jiujiu transmigrated into Cheng Jun’s ex-wife, a vicious female partner who is too poor to love the rich.

When Ruan Jiujiu went back home, there was a divorce agreement on the table.

Cheng Jun was caught in the rain and was eating nutritious instant noodles.

Looking at the beautiful, warm face, Ruan Jiujiu suddenly couldn’t bear it, saying he would consider divorce tomorrow.

… As a result, this consideration never made a difference.

Later.

Ruan Jiujiu: Who said he was straw bale? Who said he was cold? I believe in your evil.

Recently found this on NU. Seems cute, but there're only few chapters, so who knows?
    Anyway, any spoilers about the story? Like, why MC's husband is "just" a supporting character while he seems pretty important & powerful?

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This summary is a mess. Honestly, I can't even tell who's who. Also, the summary reads as GL. What???

Needyneedle and 08phamann like this.
  4. Korleone

Reading List:
    Link
    It's BxG. Cheng Jun (CJ) is ML (and also male supporting character in novel MC transmigrated?). Ruan Jiujiu (RJ) is MC. O!RJ wanted to divorce, but, in the novel, after the divorce she lost all her money and her ending was real bad, so MC decided to be with ML.

As far the translated chapters go, that's all. Well, also, I think, there is some kind of conspiracy about taking O!RJ money, which she would get after the divorce. Or smth. Not enough chapters.

Mikaa and Mystical giggles like this.
  5. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i picked up novel today but mtl went on maintenance...only read 25 chapters.....ORG RJ ...you can say she was just foolish...used by the shitty person and her friend as well as step mother in law ....by friends as they will get her alimony and by step mil for shares of company...and our MC so intelligent only stepping for day and got 700 000 interest money she invested in business with shitty friends ....
    needmore spoilers until 25 just tell me how to get a spoiler tag ...ugh been using it for a while but didnt get it until noe where to get blue spoiler tag...:whistle::(:X3:

6. Korleone

Reading List:
    Link
    To post a spoiler: [_SPOILER_]Some spoiler[/_SPOILER_] (just delete all "_").

Mikaa likes this.
  7. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is actually the hidden boss of the Gaming (Jiacheng) company where MP was the top player.

ML is also the top player who retired years before the storyline. Even MP cannot surpassed his record. He only showed up in the current timeline to defend MC in an rpg game

ML married original MC only so he can get the house. The house is where his dead mother lived.

origMC on the otherhand, was only hired by ML’s stepmother to marry ML then divorce him in exchange for his shares in the Cheng’s family’s company which is actually nothing for him

lots of fluffy moments in this novel

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  8. FourSeasons

FourSeasons (..)(・.)(: )(¨)( :)(.・)(..)

Reading List:
    Link
    what's its chinese title?? :aww:

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was so hilariously possessive of MC at the end looool he even hates his kid. When MC was pregnant, he kept a cardboard box filled with newspapers, in case they need to giveaway the kid to good people looool

10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成男配他前妻

Mikaa and FourSeasons like this.
  11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I have read many MLs who were possessive of their wives but this one is so hilarious. The other MLs only fight with their kids but this one is planning to hand his kids like a puppies to other people LOL.

Thank you for the spoiler
    If it was not too much, can you spoils us more?

12. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is so deprived lool

He always want to snusnu with MC but when MC got pregnant, she said they cant do it for 3 months, and ML was so thunderstruck, he said having a kid was the only wrong invesment he made in his life

After exactly 3 months has passed, at 12 midnight, he invited MC again for snusnu loool

13. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Another funny thing is he kept the box even after the birth!!!

when the kid was born, ML was again trying to get some action with MC, but the baby in the crib keeps crying everytime he tries to do something with MC. He was so frustrated, he got the box, and put the baby in it!!! He was so ready to ship his baby away LOOOL but then baby stopped crying. Baby sleeps comfortably in the cardboard box than the crib

14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha, what do I expect the father was weird so the child will also be weird XD

15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the fluffy moments in the middle of the story arrrrggghhh but there are lots. ML is so cute because he so stoic while panicking deep inside in chasing his wife who had zero idea at first.

MC just want to get along with him until he divorces her. She cares for him a lot because she thinks he’s a neet who cant take care of himself.

16. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to read it XD

The ML is this funny. Thank you for spoiling me, I'm gonna search it the MTL website... I hope I can comprehend it without hitch XD

HC and Mikaa like this.
  17. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML want to pursue MC so he googled how to chase a girl but MC never gets it loool

I think the first thing he tried was showing up right after he showered while drying his hair. He kept appearing in front of MC like that so MC just thought he was being weird. She also got jealous that ML can have good skin and figure even with an unhealthy lifestyle

another is to give the girl the last piece of something important for him i guess so he gave MC the last piece of his yakult but it wasnt a big deal for MC LOOOL

then he also planned a surprise dinner with candlelights, wine, and steak for MC but it was ML’s birthday then so MC also prepared him a surprise. But when MC called ML’s secretary about ML’s schedule, he said ML has a business trip in B City. This was a guise because ML was planning for the surprise dinner. So MC got so sad cause she cant refund her reservations but she still wanted to celebrate ML’s bday so she booked a flight fto B City too on that day. When ML found out, he was all over the place LOOOL on cancelling her flight, picking her up, coming up with reasons not to go home cause MC will kill him if she knows she wasted so much money because of him, having his secretary clean the dinner date setup at their home before they get back. It was a MESS

P.S secretary is the acting President of the company, the right hand man of the ML, but ML treated him like a secretary throughout the story. Poor secretary.

18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL it was so funny the ML is a dork and adorable at the same time.

19. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about original female lead & male lead?:cookie:

20. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for origMP!!! he fell for MC but he didnt want to be a third wheel and ruin their happiness. He was clear that the two have special feelings for each other so he can only regret not meeting her earlier!!! atleast he ended up with someone more worthy than FP (i skipped over his part tho lol)

In the original novel, MP cherishes FP as a sister. It was not until when he had an arm accident that almost killed his career and FP became his light amidst the darkness that he fell for her.

however, in this timeline, FP was so desperate on possessing the MP that FP will do anything so MP notices her lack of sincerity.

first, FP plays the rpg game with MP, reigning there as MP’s gf even if they were not official yet. In this game, you build teams to go to conquests together, and MC happened to be invited in this team. MP and the team quickly grew fond with MC and this made FP jealous. MP got interested with MC cause unlike other players, she was adamant on staying away from him!! FP brought out a blind item which was obviously pointing on MC saying this girl is stealing someone else’s bf. MC ofcourse said that she is already married but no one believed her. Well, MC didnt care much. Cooking and eating with ML was more important haha. but when ML found out, he login to the game. MC told the players that her husband has joined, thinking he’s new and winning doesnt matter. They can just enjoy the game. But the next second, ML directly challenge MP for a showdown!!! Loooool yo the man

MC’s worry soon turned to surprise caused ML was even knawing on biscuits while playing and making movements that even the eye cant see. But on the first round, he lost. Everyone online was mocking him and MC. But it was only because ML got thirsty, he went out to get his Yakult in the middle of the fight LOOOL. MC was just dumbfounded. Then he won the next rounds and players eventually discover he is Liszt, the top player who retired years ago. Everyone bowed down to MC and ML. FP was face slapped, and MP decided to break things off/makes things clear with FP because he doesnt like FP harassing the female game players.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020