Spoiler [BL] When A Destructive Wolf Joins An Escape Game

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lost Happiness, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: When A Destructive Wolf Joins An Escape Game
    Author: Luo Yancheng
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/when-a-destructive-wolf-joins-an-escape-game/
    Raws: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4293481
    Tags: Power couple, non-human MC & ML, roleplay

Intro:
    Gu Mozhi is a demon who snuck into the human world and indulged in eating, drinking and playing.

He found out that compared with purgatory where birds don’t lay eggs, the world was simply paradise.

Until one day, he accidentally entered an escape game……

Gu Mozhi: The ghosts here are really delicious.

Ghosts: !!!

Players: ???

On that day, the ghosts remembered the fear of being coveted by Gu Mozhi as delicious food and the players…… were still trying to reform their three worldviews. _:)3」∠)_

so with MC causing mayhem to the games, Lord God made a deal(which ML is black belly at) to allow the eating of his ghost employees' bead(the source of their power aka resentment) at the cost of not getting points(used to strengthen players.) Later after Arc 3, Lord God once again establish new rules, such as not helping the players because fear is used to run the world/income(not really sure since mtl said it was income) Here MC and ML roleplay as arrogant young master and brainless indulgent lover respectively. ML love this master roleplay since MC doesn't allow ML to do baby play anymore but we sometimes still see it happen since MC is at times lazy.

Come Arc 5, affair roleplay where MC and ML roleplays as 'our partners are friends but they aren't here so lets go roll together on the bed'.

Also ML is sometimes nicknamed Baby mad[man] Pei Yuan, this tells us Baby Play is always on his mind XD

Here we meet a group of people who recently had their world destroyed. Someone didn't like MC and ML being together. He later died. ML explained that The World have about 90% of same-sex relationships since males and females are able to reproduce on their own. ML was talking about it, mtl says Autologous reproduction 自体繁殖.

在那个刚崩溃的世界,异性恋是小众,因为那里的男男女女都可以自体繁殖。而不同性别之间的思想差异有点大,所以他们更乐意找同性做伴侣。

It is quite short, mtl is good so no worries on not understanding. This and Supernatural Movie App has similar feels but one is more suspense and this is more comedic.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  2. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

yfndsh, pcheshire, Selax and 6 others like this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading it. It's quite funny if you're reading it for the comedy. MC is already OP. The ghosts are his food. He even gets a disciple. What bummed me personally, is that MC and ML already have an established relationship prior to the start of the novel. MC just kinda lost him when he went out to play on Earth and then it got destroyed and he was moved with the rest of the population to the nightmare games. ML joins in after the Lord God of these games discovers MC. For someone who's more interested into the first meetings, relationship establishment and flirting stage, this really wasn't my dish. I'll wait for the translation instead and MTL something else.

Zhen_Qing, yfndsh, Poor_Hero and 4 others like this.
  5. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. There's less excitement/newness and sexual tension when relationships are already established. :blobokhand: That being said, I'd be curious if the story is still interesting.

Kleep likes this.
  6. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Read this one, but feel bored after a few arcs
    I like supernatural genre but prefer novel where MC and his gang solve case after case.
    Pretty much like detective story ala Conan but with supernatural ghost case
    I don't know if you have read Big Bump Yin Yang Road (mtl title), the author even name the chapter with corresponding case name. MC and ML also already married. It was told in extra how they got together.

7. Lost Happiness

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds lovely, could I get a link? I'm craving for this genre since Suernatural App is still translating and mtl doesn't do much justice for the 2nd movie.
    I mean it is good to an extent, they are limited by the Lord God so it falls short with the amount of chapters there is.

8. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. It's here
    http://www.translatetheweb.com/?from=&to=en&dl=en&rr=HE&a=http://m.txt101.com/id/4648/1169527.html

For more supernatural novel links, I put it here in my recs. The supernatural has demon spirit genre or horror ghost genre

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/bl-shonen-ai-yaoi-novels-recs.84327/

pcheshire and Lost Happiness like this.