Spoiler Heavenly Wife (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, Apr 18, 2020.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Heavenly Wife
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/41_41891/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/heavenly-wife/
    Description:
    Feng Yang, a celestial phoenix whose spiritual roots were cut off by his biological father, plunged into the human world, where he opened the first psychological clinic on a street every weekend, in the hopes of gathering merits by rescuing humankind and regaining the chance of ascension.

The smooth sailing clinic suddenly welcomed a delusional patient…

Feng Yang: How can I help you?

Ban Yu: I can sense my dragon qi coming from your body! At a single glance, I know that you’re my fiancée!

Feng Yang: …Get lost!

-------------------------------------

Sounds cute and interesting, spoilers please. ML sounds really funny. :aww:

2. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML Ban Yu is really interesting. Maybe one of the funniest ML's I've read. I'm almost halfway through the book so some random spoilers

MC is in the lower realm to recover from his injuries. ML is from a rich family, but ML keeps saying he's a dragon. So all the family members + mc thinks he's nuts.

ML is actually the dragon prince. He was helping his dad face the calamities but got injured and suffered from amnesia.

ML takes MC for his fiancée and wants to drag him home. MC asks why and ML says MC's body (i assume his soul) is shining (lol dragons love shiny things), and ML's smell is on him.

ML has a thick layer of merit which will help MC recover faster. So Hua Cheng, MC's attendant persuades him to tolerate ML.

MC tries to hypnotize ML & get rid of him. But the hypnosis doesn't work on ml. So MC begins to doubt his identity.

At their first meeting ML drags MC home. Before MC leaves ML gives him an led flashing ball saying it's his Dragonball.

ML wants MC to give birth to 9 small dragons for him

ML video calls MC wearing only boxers. The boxers have "Feng Yang exclusive" written on them with Swarovski crystals.

ML finds MC with his landlord and goes "are you leaving me for this old man?" Then drags MC to a hot spring resort. He tries to kiss MC & MC tries to fight back but the energy gets absorbed by ML. When ML was about to kiss him ML's family breaks in.

ML wants to gift pearls to MC. So the housekeeper / steward gives him small desk lamps. ML is particularly satisfied with pearls that can glow.

MC wanted to check if ml was really a dragon so he asks ML if he could bring rain. Ml agrees and takes MC to his house's garden, turns on the water valve & MC gets drenched.

Ease, Dragon_Reader, azinine and 17 others like this.
  3. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yah! Spoilers! Thanks so much for the spoilers! They are well appreciated.ML is so funny. Looking forward to more spoilers.

zarya likes this.
  4. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. How about their cuties? How many children will they have?

5. Lalala45

Lalala45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it sometime ago so I kinda forget it..
    They have 2 children, twin boys golden dragon. Please noted that I read MTL, so the gender is kinda ... . But I am pretty sure if they were boy.

And If I remember correctly, the MC was pregnant in the side story. So.. more then two??

MC accepted ML's feeling and then they did the "pa pa pa"s. Sometime later, MC suddenly wanted to eat meat a lot and sleep a lot. Both of them think that MC was pregnant, but when they tried to fell the fetus aura, there was nothing. They couldn't find any aura in MC' body. So both of them rejected the idea of MC being pregnant. However MC eating increased a lot more. So ML decided to tell his parents about this.
    Please noted that in between this story, MC evil father and a person who liked ML and thought that she/he would end up with ML just becoz she/he knew ML longer, tried to harm MC. After ML solved them. ML parents came.
    Ml explained to them about MC symptom and the no-aura. ML's mother, the Queen Dragon, then used -something flower dragon- (forgot, sorry) that had light which can show any hidden dragon??? I am not sure. Basically something like a scan??
    Aaannnndddd Taraaaaa.... MC was pregnant with two dragons.
    So they couldn't detected them coz they were in the GRASS thingies, the grass that MC protected and made MC father tried to harm MC

6. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    alexfilia, Ficklyfrim and Zhen_Qing like this.
  7. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

8. Lalala45

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding to zarya spoiler about ML's obsession with crystal

So, this obsession was inherited to the buns!!!
    After they were born (they were born from eggs and as dragons), MC and ML took them to see Dragon King & Queen, let's call them Grandparents.

When the grandparents saw that the buns had born, they were so happy. When they saw the buns flying to their direction, grandparents were even more ecstatic, like " wow, our grandsons were so smart and filial! It's our first time meeting but they have recognized us as their grandparents!!!!"...something like this

Seeing the buns flying to their side, grandparents tried to hug them, buutttttt..... the smart and filial grandsons didn't want a hug. They cut/broke/stole the crowns on the grandparents' coz there were crystals there:blobsmilehappyeyes:.
    The granparents: ...
    MC & ML : ...

After this incident, someone proposed (i don't remember who) to put signs all over the mountain/palace/kingdom to warn everyone, which saying something like this "please put away or keep your belonging that sparkles safe. We have no responsibilities if it is broken/get stolen":blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

9. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Got a question. ML's family think he is crazy, does that mean nobody knows ML is a dragon besides his parents or is he in a human body?
    Sounds like a lovely story, is the mtl easy to read?

10. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hpw old are MC and ML in human body?

11. Lalala45

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is in human body, like MC. Both of them, their spirits, reside in the human bodies. Ban Yu (ML's human body) got into an accident and he was dead, ML then reside in his body. MC also reside in Feng Yang's human body (MC and human have same name) when he was dead after he jumped off his school building.
    So, ML human family didn't know that ML was really a dragon. The family thought that ML became silly and said that he was a dragon.

MC also doubted ML identity. Like zarya said, MC power didn't work on ML, but when MC asked ML directly if he was really a dragon and wanted ML to gave him a prove, ML instead gave/did silly things:blobjoy:... can you imagine how frustrated MC was...

Oh I remember a funny part
    So, one day MC and classmate had a holiday, and decided to spent it in a classmate aunt's farm. When they picked strawberry, they heard a ruckus outside and guess what. ML, who followed MC there, tried to steal aunt's horse! ML said that the horse was his cousin/relative. So ML need to bring him home. MC tried to convince ML that the horse was not his cousin
    MC: this is not him. He is still traveling to mount -something to do -something. (Forget the mountain name, but it's mountain that exist in immortal realm, that only exist in tv or novel:blobjoy::blobjoy:)
    ML: don't fool me. He can ride plane to go there quickly.
    MC: ...
    CLASSMATE: ...
    AUNT: ...

Sorry it's not accurate, but that's the gist:blobxd::blobxd:

And about the MTL, for me it's quite easy. At least I can understand the storyline... You should try it:blobmelt::blobmelt:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  12. Lalala45

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember their age, but human MC was still in school. But I don't know if he was in high school or was a college student. While human ML had already have a job, so already graduated??? I am not sure exactly:blobpats:

zarya likes this.
  13. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did that horse his cousin? LOL

So, that MC Original body soul dead when he jumped off a building? Why? bullying? Did MC take care of those bad people?

Lalala45 and zarya like this.
  14. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the guy who bullied original mc body just because a rich 2nd generation fell in love with ori mc . That 2nd gen was bf of sister of that bully . They couldn't let that fat money sheep go away so bully threatened ori mc body and even wanted to destroy his reputation or innocence(well it's in ra** direction so he won't be pure anymore).
    That 2nd gen only created probs for ori mc .
    Mc did took revenge with his powers acting as a ghost . Bully did got scared first then again his sis spread rumors of mc being kept . So mc turned around used hypnosis on bully bro that bully loves 2nd gen guy and mc is just a shield .

15. Lalala45

Reading List:
    Link
    No... the horse is not ML cousin/relative, LOL.. ML memory is kinda mix together with ML human body memory
    in this part, ML tried to bring the horse back and pulled the horse, MC and aunt also tried to pull the horse. Poor horse getting pulled by them got angry and kicked ML on the stomach. ML was kicked, flying toward MC. And ML accidentaly kissed MC. Then He was in a dazed. People were worried about ML condition then asked him if he was okay. But ML got his memory lost and only remember MC (lost memory of human body ML, and got a bit of ML immortal memory). So then MC brought ML back home (ML human family home). In the car, ML kissed MC.
    Yeeppp... the kiss made ML regain his memory

16. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone who've finished the novel pls spoil if MC & ML ever met before when MC was a kid & ML the dragon prince? I saw subtle hints but I really want to know about this.

Also MC eats a grass, what's the deal with that grass? Is it anyway related to ML?

17. Lalala45

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first question, sorry, but I don't remember about this

About the grass
    This is a magic grass, forget the name, that can give abundant energy to whoever eat it. This grass was actually planted/owned by MC mother. MC mother failed the calamaties/tribulation?? (Y'know that thing with lightning and thunder, when someone wanted to ascend). So, she died. The grass was supposed to die when its owner died. But MC tooke care of it so it still survived. Then a rumour was spread that MC still had that grass. So MC father destroyed MC root?? And send MC to cold prison. All of them think MC ate the grass, but MC actually just saved the grass in his body. MC absorbed the grass energy, but not eat the grass. That's why the buns can stay/hide and absorb the grass energy

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The evil father here is MC immortal father or human father? why the father hate MC?

19. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Immortal father. Mc didn't handover grass to father who wanted it for stepmom .
    I have only read translated chapters so i guess stepmom is a pheasant who want this grass for spiritual cultivation or immortality to become future Phoenix queen

20. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, the father hates MC for this? Is this like second wife or concubine in ancient china?