Recommendations (BL) Weak body, strong mind

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shorng, Apr 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing fit my interest these days. Anyway, I would like to ask for some recommendation with these attach in the story:

1: The shou/uke has a weak body (easily got hurt or whatever)
    2: Shou/uke has strong mindset (but still cry when it’s too much)
    3: Gong/seme considerate and soft toward shou/uke (like: taking care... being gentle etc)
    4: Plot could be modern, ancient, transmigrate, but no non-human relationship pls

I would also read raw if could. One that could easily understand with mtl. ;D

2. teargrants

teargrants Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
    Shorng likes this.
  3. Hals

Hals Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shorng likes this.
  4. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    You Can’t Be Fierce Towards Me! - ancient times. rebirth. MC shou has low pain tolerance/easily gets bruised etc., but he's a strong boi in his heart. Lol. ML is the Bandit boss and #spoiler the empire's God of War, especially doting to MC. ^_^

Shorng likes this.
  5. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Rich and Honorable Chang An (historical)

Or at least, I hope that's the title. It's been quite a while since I last read this:blobsweat_2: I'm not sure about the weak body part but for me the MC had a strong mindset.

Thousand Autumns (Wuxia, definitely Not fluffy)

Though it has it's fair share of heart warming moments, it's not a novel for those with fragile hearts. It's not a tragedy, but the ML is something else. The sypnosis sound very Mary Sue but it couldn't be any father from that. The MC is physically weak at first but he gets stronger later on and he is DEFINITELY NOT a pushover. He is a mentally strong, and morally upright person. The best part of the novel is how to author fleshed out the characters (the ML is the sect leader of a Demonic sect and his actions towards the MC fully reflects that but he still got whipped lol). This is a very good novel with character depth that makes it so worth the read. Please read it. Please read it. Please read it. (important things need to be said thrice) :blobcat_knife:

And lastly......

苏杭

OR......

Su Hang

All I can say is this novel made me tear UP SO MUCH. It's just so.... UGH :blobsob:. This novel's MC is Su Hang, an intersex person. And believe me when I tell you Su Hang is one of the most mentally and emotionally strong character I ever had the pleasure of reading. He fits EVERY description you are looking for. He is physically weak (to cold, he can't last for more than a few hours) because.... because.... AHHHHHHH.... and the ML, oh my my my heart, I can't. The ML is just so PERFECT. I know a lot of people say that but he is LITERALLY PERFECT OK I'm crying over here like OMG (the author did not pull any punches, they molded Su Hang into what he is based on his identity. Sometimes I just wanna kill them like WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO MY CINNAMON ROLL YOU EVIL STEPMOTHER AUTHOR) . I did not want to included this here because it's a bit H (tho the sex scene has barely any details) and it's a bit short but trust me when I say this is one of the best recommendations here (yes I am that confident). Here's the link to the raws https://m.blwenku.net/book/32591/

I really hope you give my recommendations a try, I've spent quite a few tears on them while reading, I hope they fit your expectations blobmelt_thumbs

G_Alejandro_L and Shorng like this.
  6. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG I am so passionate it's embarrassing sorry if I overwhelmed you a bit.

7. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Shorng likes this.
  8. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I was reading this one and mtl half way through, but I decided to wait for translation instead. It’s so good, just fit my taste :X3::LOL:

cursebreaker likes this.
  11. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    The first one, I already finished reading it last year haha. The second one was too heavy as a plot and I don’t really like that seme :mad: (I did read a few chapters and went to spoiler thread. It damned my heart. I’m not gonna read it for sure because my eyes will be swollen until the end of that novel:cry:. Uke is too pure of a heart to my taste.:giggle::cry:) The third one seems interesting, I’ll try it for sure!
    It’s not! I’m happy you’re so passionate:sleep::blobsmilehappyeyes: Thank you so much for the recommandations and explanation! I really appreciate it:blob_pout::blobupset:

PastTimer likes this.
  12. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link