Recommendations Not the usual reincarnated as vilain novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by rasyidmystery, Apr 20, 2020.

1. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Long story short i'm looking for a novel where the MC reincarnated as a villain in a novel/game as a villain that are fated to his doom and s/he strive to change the fate. But i want the MC to be able to think about his situation clearly and i don't want the MC that think his fate is inevitable. I also don't want it to be filled with the misunderstanding tropes and dense MC.

Any genre is welcomed, wether the mc is male or female or even if it is BL. I also would like one without overemphasis on romance

TokioftheBel likes this.
  2. Leonzell

Leonzell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    History's strongest senior brother, not a novel/game per se, but same concept as him transmigrating into the villian

Walter vi Britannia likes this.
  3. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this just villainess novels?

4. Monicas

Monicas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash of the count family
    Death Progress Bar (bl)
    Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me (bl)
    The Novel's Villain
    The Villains all Fell in Love with me after rebirth (bl)
    The Villain's Face Slapping Counterattack (bl)

5. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending

6. NeoPhyRe

NeoPhyRe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've seen, most villainess novels have exactly the things he doesn't want. ie. A dense protagonist, lots of misunderstandings, and/or the protagonist thinking their fate is inevitable and simply preparing for what they will do after the bad end comes.

TokioftheBel likes this.
  7. rasyidmystery

rasyidmystery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's why i'm asking here, cuz most of the title i found are featuring an OP, dense MC where everything they do are praised by everyone around them, just because they introduce some japanese food like soy sauce or rice

8. cho21

cho21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. --MON--

--MON-- «Observer» «Death» «Lazy Reader»

Reading List:
    Link
    so this is the season of villainess novel since there are so many readers asking for recs.

FlufflyLittleRabbit and Aforia like this.
  10. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    The Scum Villain's Self Saving System - read for plot. Romance was a disappointment
    It's not easy being master ( transmigrated to a cannon fodder)
    A smile from the villain

11. Guillaume

Guillaume New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are
    "A vilain destiny" or "I'm the fated vialin"
    That's the same novel and it's also a manwha

12. dkpough1

dkpough1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some original English web novels that fit this:
    • Tori Transmigrated - MC is reincarnated as the villainess of a dating sim, and she basically tries her best to ignore the plot and live her own life, where she gathers influence and friends, she's not dense and it's a not a plot based on misunderstandings, except for some of the heroine and capture targets' actions. It's a not a romance, and the MC is expressly aromantic (but not asexual). However, there is a male character who is pretty obviously interested in her, but he pretty much respects her boundaries so there's no romantic development, it's just everyone else ships them or thinks that it's inevitable for them to get together.
    • Fated To Fall: A Transmigrator LitRPG Tale - MC transmigrates into the body of the final boss of an RPG. This story's first part is much more about the MC training and learning magic to get stronger and get influence within her own house. It's currently in an academy arc 120 chapters in. The MC has no interest in romance and is not dense, and there aren't misunderstandings.
    • Memoirs of Your Local Small-time Villainess - MC becomes a minor villainess in an RPG. She immediately tries to change her fate (this villainess has actually some pretty shady and criminal stuff). She has shown no interest in romance, and is not dense, though the story has an interesting element where the original soul's personality restricts the MC's own actions.

13. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    The Reincarnated Villain Makes The Heroines Tearfully Beg for Forgiveness - The MC transmigrated into a cultivation novel as the villain. Unfortunately, he came in at the end of the novel where (he) the villain had already been caught by the hero and his harem, and is currently trapped within a divine mirror that is draining his cultivation and will ultimately kill him. Then his cheat pops up: The Storyline Editing Feature. When he activates it, his body disappears from the mirror and in his place, the mirror starts to show "flashbacks" of his character's past. This is, of course, the MC subtly editing his character's past to show that everything evil he supposedly did was actually to save, raise, and benefit the individual harem members back before he had any reputation, and before they met the hero and somehow mistook the MC's character's actions as villainous.

14. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link