Recommendations BL but...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PastTimer, Apr 21, 2020.

1. PastTimer

PastTimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, this my first time in asking for recommendations. Please let me know if I'm a bit unclear.

I'm looking for Intersex BL novels with a plot... :blobReach:

I've just finished reading The Godfather's Secret and (almost) Pet Collar. It was amazing! Most intersex (or bisexual as MTL says) bl novels are just meat meat meat (R18 content) it's quite rare to see one with a plot, rarer still to find one with a well thought out story. So I am asking of you to please introduce me to a good BL intersex novel:aww: (thanks in advance!)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  2. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahh a good BL? That's rare, I'm curious too!
    Is that a NU or you read MTL?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  3. Juicybo0

Juicybo0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Do you have links to the two novels you mentioned? I wanna read them. I'm guessing you read them in cn. You should check out 膏藥狐 she's written a couple intersex novels with interesting plot. Let me know if you need more recs.

Asami likes this.
  4. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! Yes I have but it's raw (but it's worth it). The Godfather's Secret is a tricky novel for the author (Chinese) but she pulled it off brilliantly (at least for me). It's just a gem <3 (tho I'm a bit SHOOKT by the epilogue).

Here's the link for Godfather's: http://www.fsw2020.com/1377/

Pet Collar is a bit more H and darker than Godfather's, it's interstellar, MC is also an organized crime leader, and definitely not a person to be messed with. ML is a cyborg of sorts that shouldn't have any feelings. It's serious edge is just wonderful and the noir aura!!! (I'm completely whipped) It doesn't lose out to Godfather's at all (and might even outshine it) but I'm not finished with it so I'm not sure how good it is yet)

Oh my gosh, the story has been deleted and my links no longer works OMG. I'm sorry :blobsob: I'll try to find a link that works tho it may take a while :sweating_profusely: really sorry

cursebreaker and Asami like this.
  5. Juicybo0

Juicybo0 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the link to the first novel! Do you have the Chinese title and author’s name for pet collar? Maybe I can search for it too. Check out 香火 by 豆腐撈屁 the author is on sosad and has another ongoing intersex fic.

Asami likes this.
  6. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the reqs! You're in luck, I managed to find the another link. The reason why I took so long is because my browser directly erased any information regarding my activity involving the book after it got deleted. Here's the link! https://m.blwenku.net/book/50768/

As a sweet treat, here's an angsty but inspirational story about a MC who is just a gem https://m.blwenku.net/book/1759/ hope you like it!

Asami likes this.
  7. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    The intersex BL in NU is all meat meat meat meat (Straight Man's Nightmare, The Husband Who Is Played Broken, Dog Slave, etc. for example). I need to MTL tediously if I want to even catch a glimpse of the good stuff. Sorry for the late reply :blobdead: (also, come with us to the dark side, we have good meat....)

8. jintingmei

jintingmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you find any more good stuff and need a translator... Hit me up:blobokhand: me slow but me will work hard for meat!!! :blobhero:

PastTimer and Asami like this.
  9. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh! I have plenty of short but meaty texts! It's a cousin pairing with twin intersex ukes :blobnosebleed: HE, happy sex, no dubcon or noncon, just a bit of fluffy smut. Here's the link! http://www.fsw2020.com/1570/

cursebreaker and jintingmei like this.
  10. jintingmei

jintingmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I've read this one before but prefer manlier ukes, but since it's so short... :blobpeek:maybe

PastTimer likes this.
  11. PastTimer

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: