Spoiler The 101st Heroine (manhwa)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by KathyClysm, Apr 3, 2020.

1. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title:
    The 101st Heroine / 101번째 여주인공
    Authors: Menanick / Studio d
    Summary:
    Reborn as the daughter of a humble family in the countryside, Evie Collins has settled into a quiet and uneventful life in the boonies. Everything changes when she becomes the sole commoner up against 100 noble ladies to marry Crown Prince Ikasha, one of the most powerful rulers in the world. But rumors say his face is horribly disfigured, always hidden behind a mask. Is that why his marriage is up to this most unusual contest? Can Evie hold her own against the field of haughty aristocrats and unravel the mysteries of the man behind the mask? Based on the hit novel.
    Raws: https://www.tappytoon.com/comics/101st-heroine
    Bakaupdates: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=156004

I recently discovered this one (it's also on batoto). Bakaupdates says there is a novel to this story? Does anyone know any spoilers for this?

Icepride, Onymous, djan29 and 2 others like this.
  2. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Me wants to know spoilers too

lazynoodles and KathyClysm like this.
  3. redlady_

redlady_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to know the spoiler please....
    Is Violet the real crown prince?
    Will Ivy/Evie end up with Violet, or Renok?
    I believe the love triangle cant be avoided

4. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Icepride likes this.
  5. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looked at manga raws

I think it's confirmed in chapter 22/23 that Violet is the prince but I don't understand the mechanisms behind his fake "self" but there is Magic involved
    I think he was found out by Lady Aiterre (blonde) first

Also I think it's inevitable that Renok will like Evie but we all know what the end game is
    (Evie and Violet)

MiserableSOUL and rock.doll like this.
  6. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers? Like the aftermath of the live interview?

7. Lunica

Lunica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me spoilers for the whole story? Like the ending what happens

8. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are the raws if you wanna look them over:
    https://newtoki61.com/bbs//board.php?bo_table=webtoon&wr_id=432304

As far as I can tell, after the interview, she becomes sorta-kinda friends with the blonde noble girl as well as with a red-head magician girl.
    Our MC successfully passed the first stage of the test (maaany of the other ladies dropped out), so now they are onto the next stage.

Hypothon likes this.
  9. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There 44 chapter but not translate it yet so if any one know korean and read it spoiler please

10. CEYONCE19

CEYONCE19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Someone please let us know what is going on! I want to know what the red headed knight told his lady or if he confesses why he likes her.

KathyClysm likes this.
  11. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need some hella spoiler this manhua drives me crazy just what the fuck is going on

13. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet reminds me a song "play date"...

What he exactly wants and what is going on...???
    He is obviously the crown prince but why playing games here and there...somethings u think he is cute....thn i think i want to slap him...

14. CEYONCE19

CEYONCE19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. Wanna love the boy but he really makes it hard sometimes

Sea serin likes this.
  15. alcon

alcon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here are some novel spoilers,,

A handful of the princess candidates were actually isekai-ed from another world. One of the candidates, the 50th one, was from a world that had a novel series with 101 volumes, where each of the 101 candidates were the heroines of their own volume (and yes they each have their very own ML, no need for sharing yey :^D ). The book series didn't necessarily revolve around romance, there were also stories with the themes of horror, mystery, and etc. The first volume's heroine is Selena while the 101st volume had ivy as the heroine.

Ivy and Selena were actually the 50th heroine's favorite characters. Since she liked them so much she wanted to let them know a little about their stories (lmao in other words she wanted to give them spoilers), but she couldn't tell them about the ending of their stories so she just gave them clues. For Selena, she only told her that the path to her book's ending is always honorable. For Ivy, she just smiled, and that's it (whatta cliffhanger from heroine no.50 gosh ;-; ).

Heroine no.50's ML is Selena's brother, how cutee.

Violet never had a twin, he was in fact the only crown prince. Basically he made an ugly doll of himself to scare away the candidates (that right there is a 200iq move from prince).

i got the info from lyraa from mangago, i have not read either of the novel or manhwa raws i just rephrased the info, so i cant really verify anything.

bochucha, hrui, Trombonerose and 7 others like this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    What a clever twist the author pulled for multiple reincarnations/transmigrators, each having their own book and respective endgames

17. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    That 101 stories thing sounds actually pretty cool, I'd actually kinda like to read that as an anthology hahaha Noone fighting, some genre hopping, sounds wonderful <3

Icepride, alcon and Hypothon like this.
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've managed to glean a few things from the raws. Around chapter 30 Selena discloses that she knows about the doll/double to violet not sure what comes of that.
    Around the late 30s Evie/Ivie starts to become very friendly with Selena/ leading candidate not sure if it's real or calculation
    MC has a kiss with Violet in the 40s after some sort of banquet/event she was running has problems with an aristocrat bullying her
    around this time her roommate(gray/silver haired girl) goes psycho and starts bullying/blackmailing her no idea how or to what end
    Have to think the bullying/blackmail continues because MC isn't communicating
    It seems like Selena is conspiring with violet not sure at all though

Anyone have anything on these points?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  19. Nanavonbloedsinn

Nanavonbloedsinn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question: in the summary it is written that the manhwa is based on a hit novel. Does anyone knows where one can read that??

Icepride likes this.
  20. ibtihal

ibtihal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes this manhua is based on a novel... after many troubles and vicious plans which are making by the emperor to get rid of Evy.. she finally won the election and became the crown princess .. of course she will get married to violet.. the emperor didn't accept but nothing he can do ... Selena refuse to be a concubine bcs she loves her freind Evy so much...also she didn't want to be the crown princess ( after all it's the desire of her father) instead she became the teacher of Evy. After 3 years of the wedding Evy got pregnant ( I don't really know the gender of the child) but his /her eyes seemed like his / her father ones and he was a powrfull wizard since his birth
    Sorry of my bad english