Spoiler Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Korleone, Apr 18, 2020.

1. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    you cant have second lead syndrome with MP because the dynamics between ML and MC is just golden!! but he was a decent, smart, and sincere MP, which is rare in this type of novels. definitely read this for fluff!! decent characters except stepmother and FP.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  2. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers blobmelt_thumbs

HC likes this.
  3. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the stepmother?

4. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    ML’s stepmother is only after money. She hired MC to marry ML then have him divorce her in exchange of his shares in the Cheng Family’s company.

when stepmother pressured MC to divorce ML, MC agreed in exchange for 3 million more and 2 houses. Her actual plan is to give this money and house to ML. She wanted to make sure ML could atleast live well without her in the future. But ML, who already likes MC by this time, overheard this conversation and was brokenhearted. He started to act cold with MC again. But it was resolved fast cause MC confronted him, coaxing him, thinking he was naive and no match for the stepmother, told him gently what she plans to do. ML was happy again LOL. he had his company pressure the Cheng company (plus i forgot if his father got sick) so stepmother was so busy she totally forgot about MC. By the end, after ML’s identity was revealed, stepmother tried to woo them back but it was useless (Idk if im mixing this up with another novel lol sorry, someone correct me)

5. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did MC actually slept with MP ? Cause it said that he was her lover?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  6. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont recall MP ever being the lover of MC whether in original or current timeline

7. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    The first female “rival” is also decent. It was the art director of ML’s company. She resigned after she was rejected by ML.

someone who knows when to pursue and when to back out. Finally.

8. elaii03

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, it was not the MP but the guy in the early chapters.

9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    No, MC transmigrated before original owner slept with the guy. She knew the guy and her friend are only playing with her for money, so she demanded the money back and also accused the guy of being impotent

10. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think she still not sleeping to the guy.
    about the guy,I later chapter, the guy kind of bothered MC and threatening her to send some 'intimate' photos between the two of them. But, MC just ignored him because she thought about how indifferent ML is.
    The funny thing is...
    The guy send ML, some email with the link to the photos. He is waiting for ML reaction that he got a green hat. But, he doesn't get response and call ML and ask ML about his opinion about the email.
    ML was like, 'I don't read the email', because the email is from stranger with some link, it is recognized as spam and got into trash can. Then, ML check the email and the photos. Because ML really good at technology, he can recognize the photos as fake and think how really good the photoshop skill is, and if he is an average man then he will think that photo is real.
    So, ML hacked the guy's pc and erase all about that photos, then he take some evidence about his (the man) affairs with some women to the man's parents, and some woman. So, the man got scolded etc.

11. elaii03

Reading List:
    Link
    How was their 1st night?

12. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    This is after the two of them really get along and accept each other as someone really important to them.

There is MC's friend who play the same game to her (she is close to her). Before when MC and ML go to vacation to ski resort, they met her with her fiance. Later, the friend want to get married and ask about MC's experience when she get married. Of course, MC panicked as she doesn't know the previous host experience. She just answer some ambiguous answer. Later, after ski resort the friend ask MC about wedding venue etc. MC ask ML about his impression as she doesn't have good impression about her wedding. Later, she then know that the two of them just got marriage certificate. So, the MC search in internet about wedding, the venue, the dress, suit etc. She got impressed at some wedding dress etc.

The wedding day..
    MC come to wedding alone as she refused ML to come along with her (more to ML is too beautiful lol and his identity got exposed but not much). MC promised ML that she will come home after banquet. She began to feel some omnious sign, and remember the failed cake accident (basically ML ask friend's fiance about how fiance chase the friend, as ML want to surprise MC).

After banquet, ML take MC to some wedding shop, and make MC wear the wedding dress that she liked from internet, got make up etc. Later, they go to a wedding venue with Jiacheng executives as the guest (there is MC's head of department as MC's elder ad MC is orphan).

After the vow, ML feel regret that he chose western wedding, as he want to go into cave (bridal room) as MC want to entertain some guests. Of course, ML make himself looked sick so it makes MC really worried and try to get him into the room to rest. In the room, ML take of the suit and reason MC that it is uncomfortable and he want to help MC undress too but he get kicked out from room. But because it is complicated to take off the wedding dress, MC then ask ML to help her....the rest is history...

13. elaii03

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!

14. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me ori!FL’s thought process for confronting MC when Gu You had the broken arm and wasn’t responding well to Xu Biyings cuteness?

15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Since origFL is reborn, she knows about the divorce of MC and ML as well as origHost’s character. However, this did not happen in the current timeline. MC is beautiful and enjoying her life with ML. so origFL thinks that MC is the one causing the anomalies. Because of MC, she also feels like she lost an escape path (to her white moonlight). I guess she suspects MC is also reborn and hates how it seems she’s doing better than her

I dont think it was about origML’s injury? I think she doesnt even know they know each other at that time?

16. anjfirefly

anjfirefly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loool did she bow out willingly or did our ML just straight up tell her leave and even shipped her off to another country? :blobpeek:

17. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    He told her to resign and she could only comply :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Even if you MTL-ed this book it's still hilarious to read. Both MC and ML are so funny and adorkable in their own ways even before they fell in love

SerenaLove016, Uncopyright and Mikaa like this.
  18. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear readers,
    This book is still on updating, and you can read the following chapters on our website.
    https://www.novellike.com/
    Some chapters published in the last week have failed to display on NU. We have posted in the forum to wait its administrator to help us.
    Thank you so much for your continuous following!

Mikaa, Uncopyright and Venice1 like this.
  19. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter MC gave birth? I still don't know want to wait for the finish translation or read on mtl.. Still consider it..

20. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this is an off topic but...
    Have you been reading The Spaces in Between by shirlengtearjerky? I just spotted an hybrid word of dork and adorable in there which is commonly used to describe Andreau.

Welp, if not sorry for mistaking you... So going back to the topic. I agree the story is so cute haha especially the MC and ML's interaction.