Forgotten Title Quick Transmigration where protagonists meets in different worlds but ml always get memory wiped??

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by _BlissCity_, Apr 23, 2020.

1. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there? I really need help in finding a quick transmigration novel. The protagonist is female. It is a boy-girl romance wherein they would meet in different worlds.

As far as I can remember, the male lead's task is to either kill the female protagonist or make her fall in love with him. He was also a very troublesome guy (??) since most of his tasks ended up destroying the world's balance or suchh (can't remember). His memory is always wiped out after the mission.

The female protagonist is a a very cool, intelligent person. The only thing I can remember is her memory doesn't get wiped out.

At first, they would find each other irritable and both have no idea that they are both task-takers. After a few more worlds, their affection would increase but the male lead will always forget.

The scenes that I remember are:
    1. Before an arc ends, the female protagonist would ask the male lead's real name ( not the the name of the original owner)
    2. Female protagonist sacrifice her life to get medicine for male lead. ( I think she got the medicine from a dragon??? Or not??) After receiving the medicine, the male lead is having second thoughts on whether to drink it or not ( I think this arc happens earlier --- I really can't remember)
    3. Male lead always tries to find ways to not get his memory wiped out by the system.
    4. Male lead also has people accompanying him in his space

thanks for the help.

2. _BlissCity_

Reading List:
    Link
    In this novel, fml is the slightly cold one and ml is the one chasing since it is his task

3. MariemC

MariemC Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. nigaria

nigaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. _BlissCity_

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankkk you very much I finally found it!!!