Spoiler 宠爹/Pet Father (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jian.jian, Apr 23, 2020.

1. jian.jian

jian.jian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.danmei.la/info/23168/?fbclid=IwAR0WJOBKrwpp57OMDdkenyBijXoX0ti1eyg0OCaWXoHuDrTVmx043291mDM

Chapters: ??? THAT'S ONE OF MY QUESTIONS?? EVERY SOURCE I SEE HAS A DIFFERENT AMOUNT OF CHAPTERS?? HELP?? WHAT IS EXTRAS AND WHAT IS NOT?

MTL SUMMARY: An extraordinary body, even picked up a group of extraordinary sons ... They don’t understand filial piety, they only know how to love ... After their predecessors, they will call his father ... Late at night, they prefer to call his father ... But he I did it, but it wasn’t what I should do when I was a dad ... Watching an old dad transform from a pet into a darling ... O (∩_∩) O haha ~

MY SUMMARY: Wu Ziping was awakened by a strange pain. He opens his eyes to find that the humble furnishings of his apartment have been replaced by antiques... But more importantly! Wu Ziping finds that he is currently pressed under another man and the source of that pain was most definitely...

Wu Ziping transmigrates into an ancient cultivation world, into the body of Li Hen Tian, lord of the powerful Li Estate. He suddenly becomes the owner of a strange body and father to a group of sons. Wu ZiPing is a simple man, he just wants to live out his life peacefully and commits to fully becoming Li Hen Tian. However, as he quietly tries to fill the role bestowed upon him, he finds that his title as a 'lord' and 'father' are virtually meaningless. In this household he is nothing but an eyesore, a pet. Can he really make it through this life as Li Hen Tian?
    -----
    I kept seeing this title pop up when searching for more rauncy danmei series so I clicked on it. I don't like incest, but the summary made it seem like he wasn't actually related to the sons. Well, turns out that's half true. He transmigrated into the body of the father. I'm currently reading through it while conveniently forgetting they are all actually physically related lol. The plot has been decent and well-paced, just when I was getting annoyed/bored of some things the plot progressed and I was intrigued again.

This is set in a xianxia cultivation world I believe. It doesn't focus much on cultivation but it uses ghosts and various cases to progress the plot. Also, the MC is basically useless in terms of power. The dynamic between the 'father' and sons is weird at times, but I kind of just run with it. Plot device is his body is especially alluring and weak against men for some reason. Idk, didn't dwell too much on it. Also, WARNING: RAPE. THEY ARE NOT NICE SONS. KINDA. NO DEF NOT.

I'm still interested at this point in time, but I've never read such a long series (one source had it at 600+?). Anyone know if it's worth the long haul? Or just, how long is it actually????

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like my thing. Just two questions: Is it bisexuality? Does MC always bottom?

3. jintingmei

jintingmei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong there are 284 chapters and 34 extras :blobpeek: there are 2 extras first being 7 chapters the other 27

4. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    translated or not?

5. jintingmei

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope

6. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    oh

7. Shibb

Shibb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name should read as "Doting Father" instead of "Pet Father". Don't bait pls. That fetish is strong in certain circles.

PS. Danmeila is aggregator. Not sure if the rules about that apply here but fyi.

8. jintingmei

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought that only applies to English aggregators. Either way this is a locked story so there is no original source anymore
    Also that doesn't sound like bait just mtl lol but maybe more "doting on father" if anything:hmm:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  9. Shibb

Shibb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doted-on Father?

Right. Read through it again, and again. Depending on how things go, if the fetish is stronger, maybe Pet Father can be accurate? Reason for no baiting is I legit wondered if this would be a good time to revisit the fetish, only to be slightly disappointed that all signs point to it just being a wording thing. :blobpeek:

I'd thought the rule applied on both ends. Might just be me overthinking because that rule applied in request section.