Spoiler Spoilers for 'My Wife Spoils Me Too Much' novel Please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Smilingly, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

2. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was exiled abroad for 10yrs

3. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little more detail, please? ML pressured MC's parent's company? What about those parents? Is the Gu Yuran you guys are talking about the stepsis?

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  4. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As previously mentioned the original MC's "origin story" is identical to hidden marriage, to sum it up after she's reunited with her birth parents they favor & ultimately choose the non-blood related daughter that they raised over the MC & kick her out of the family. Now... after the MC transmigrates into this body several years have passed and oriMC's bio mom is very sick with kidney failure, and the non-blood sister as well as the Bio father keeps trying to guilt/bribe/force the MC into organ donation because she's a match. The mother is at death's doors and organ donation is her only option, and since she has a rare blood type the MC was their last resort. These people didn't care about the complications that the MC would face after having major surgery, and also the surgery had only 50% success rate and would at most buy the mother 3 extra years. The sister was this annoying white lotus character that would show up randomly throughout the story and act weepy while offering the MC money & guilting her saying that, she should just blame her & help the mother out because they're blood & she's dying.
    Everything comes to a head when the Sister, Father, & Sister's Boyfriend (OriMC's Love) show up to force her into donating. A lot of the same lines were stated I.E. we'll give you money, she's your blood mother, and etc. But the MC's tells them no (again) and rationally responds that "this isn't some petty revenge, I won't do this because there are some very serious complications that would affect my life as well as my family, and just like you are thinking of your loved one I need to consider mine." And as she turns to leave, the father kneels down in front of her, because the MC's family wasn't being quiet & they're in public a crowd has formed & when the dad kneels people started taking pictures. Basically, they cross the ML's bottom line by repeatedly harassing the MC, and they used the photos of the father kneeling to smear the MC's reputation online (although she's unaware of this since she's a complete technological dinosaur lol, still the ML was pissed). He uses his connections to cause chaos for the Tang family Corporation & wants to see if love really mattered more to these people than their money & power. The ML had dirt on their company apparently there was some shady dealing involving their tax's so he had handed that off to his connection in the Tax Bureau. He also got his two friends to help out by pressuring them using their own companies. Their stock's plummeted & people were resigning left and right, so the sister & father had to choose between the backing off from the MC or losing the company, and surprise surprise *sarcasm* they chose to give up on the mother.
    Since I think I made this story sound really dramatic when in fact it's mostly just the cute daily life of the MC and her little family, I'll spoil a really heartwarming scene between the leads:
    After, the ML calls his two close friends out to have a drink with him and ask for their help in getting revenge for the MC, these three get absolutely wasted together considering it's been a while since they've met up. And when the MC comes to pick up her drunk hubby she's mainly worried about him feeling uncomfortable after drinking so much, meanwhile, the ML's being all flirty and clinging to her while she's trying to get them home. Even after she gets him in bed, the MC tries to wipe him down with a cool towel but instead get's dragged into his arms and comforted in the sweetest way the ML tells her "Don't worry, I'll protect you. In the eyes of others you are nothing, but in my heart, you are a priceless treasure!" The MC ends up teary-eyed because this is this first time in her life, that she's been cherished by someone. :blobmelt: :blobmelt:
    Gu Yuran isn't the non-bio sister, she's the younger sister of one the ML's friends. This is the typical "I've loved him my whole life, and I would've been with him if you hadn't gotten in the way" delusional princess. The ML never viewed her as anything other than a younger sister figure.

5. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Any more spoilers after that, especially regarding the end of the stepsis and ML's bro?

6. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, it's a cute story and relatively easy to MTL! About the stepsis and ML's bro... there really isn't much to say because those two were barely in it at all, the brother spoke in like 2 scenes total, and the sister showed up a couple of times every now and again to harass the MC into donating her kidney. The last time they appeared in the book they had a fight, where the boyfriend tells her that she should stop going after the MC because technically everything that should belong to the MC now belongs to the sister, and she was even driven out of the Tang family for the sister. The OriMC drugged her sister's lover to try and get him which lead to her being disowned, but he mentions that if she (the sister) had done something wrong worst-case scenario the Tang Couple would only punish her, but they straight up threw the MC out. They fight some more including the non-bio sister accusing him of regretting choosing her, but the scene ends really strained. They aren't mentioned again, so whether they stay together or not is unknown.
    All of the dramatic family drama (except for the occasional non-bio sister showing up) takes place in the last 15-20 chapters of the novel, prior to that the story is almost entirely just focused on the MC and her family and their daily interactions.

Concerning the ML's pressure he doesn't push the Tang Family to their death's (bankruptcy) after they agree to give up on the MC, he backs off on pressuring their company and even introduces a donor match for the mother (she has a successful surgery), he just wants to ensure that they'll leave the MC alone for the rest of their lives.
    When the ML is backing off from the Tang Family he does ask for one more thing, he wants 20% of the Tang Corps shares for the Original MC, because technically this was her birthright. The family doesn't keep the money that those shares generate, each year all proceeds from the shares get donated to charity. After everything is settled the MC has this really long dream where she sees this really sickly looking skinny girl overworked, exhausted, and mistreated. She sees the Original MC's actual life all in this one really long dream, from working all day but only being allowed to eat rice while her "brother" eats a bowl filled with meat, to being abandoned by her biological parents, to falling into a great depression and deciding to drink her sorrows away before finally ending it. After all of that, the Original MC approaches the MC and thanks her for taking care of her family, not donating to the mother, and clearing up all of her regrets. She also asks her to thank the ML for everything that he's done including the shares. And then she leaves at peace.
    The ML didn't love the Original MC, but he's grateful to her for giving him their son, and also for later on helping him meet the MC, and that's why he did that last thing for her, it truly felt like poetic justice after all of the crap that this poor girl had been through.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  7. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml will look for another kidney donor for her biological mum but in exchange for 20% of shares of tang group and the 20% was taken from the sister Tang MI, ml did it to thank the original owner of the body. Her parents were still jerk till the end, although her father reminisced about when her mom was pregnant with her and also agreed that he is an asshole he never apologized to the FL and she didn't even want to bother with them. They never gave birth to their own child and Wen nono the girl with hearing problems ended up with her son

8. Mangafreakspark

Reading List:
    Link
    I hated when the father and sister and brother in law came to disturb her and the father knelt down to make a big scene so that FL will be forced to agree but luckily the ml saved the day and his half brother whom the original loved started to reason with the white lotus sister that she should stop bugging the FL and that if she was serious about helping her mom she would search for kidney everywhere and not come to disturb the FL knowing the dangers that follows, the FL said she couldn't risk her life for strangers . I was glad that he(ml half brother) wasn't a hopeless case and he can tell right from wrong

9. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy Mother, so finally a novel where ML knows that MC transmigrated? Did MC tell him? How did he react? Was there anything about MC’s past life?

savii and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  10. Not Today

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's pretty unusual in transmigration novels for the main character to admit that they're not the actual MC typically they just claim amnesia and that's that, but in this case, the truth came out and it went surprisingly well!
    Remember Gu Yuran, the delusional younger sister character that thought the MC stopped her from being with her one true love the ML? Well, this girl constantly tries to insert herself into the relationship between the main leads and even insinuates that the ML & she were lovers, and it was the MC that got in their way using unfavorable tactics (drugging the ML). The MC didn't have the original host's memories, so she believed Gu Yuran's lies and started acting cold around the ML. It was kind of a survival tactic for her because she didn't want to fall even deeper in love with a guy who had someone else in his heart. The ML catches on after his gentle wife suddenly starts acting a lot colder to him, and realizes that something has happened that's upset her, so he asks his buddies wife Ji Yue (who also happens to be Gu Yuran's Sister-in-law) to come over and talk to the MC. After coming over to the military base and hanging out with the MC for a while, Ji Yue figures out what was wrong and tells the MC that she's always noticed that Gu Yuran has feelings for the ML and that what she told the MC was a lie they weren't originally together, in fact, the ML had never been romantically involved with anyone prior to marrying the MC. Previously Ji Yue had even mentioned her suspicions to her husband (Gu Yuran's brother), but he told her that she was being ridiculous and that Gu Yuran was like a sister to the ML. After she leaves, Ji Yue calls the ML and tells him what happened, which causes the ML to notice that the MC started acting oddly after Gu Yuran visited, so he immediately blocks her number, and calls her brother to tell his sister to back off. After being confronted by her brother and basically given an ultimatum of either give up on the ML or I'll tell our parents (this would lead to her being forcibly married off), Gu Yuran "promises" that she'll give up. Well... she doesn't, instead, she begins to gather up evidence because she's sure that the MC is lying about having amnesia and she's planning on revealing this person's true colors in front of the ML.
    Everything eventually comes out in the open when Gu Yuran basically barges her way into the MC's home because she has something she wants to show the ML. After he gets back she presents him with all kinds of evidence proving that the MC is an imposter. A) During the MC's car accident she didn't have any kind of brain damage/head injury which would've resulted in Amnesia (Gu Yuran is in the medical field). B) Even if she did have amnesia there was no way, for some country bumpkin to suddenly have such remarkable skill in Tea Ceremony & Embroidery, the way that the MC had, Gu Yuran even dug into the MC's past to prove that she'd never been taught how to do either so learning the skill was impossible. Now the most damning of all evidence was C) The fact that the original MC was actually Left-handed, but now she was using her right!! The one thing that Gu Yuran got wrong was the transmigration part, she wanted to do a DNA test on the MC & MC's son because she was convinced that someone had gotten plastic surgery to pretend to be the MC. By the end, the MC herself thinks it's over, but instead the ML sides with her and kicks Gu Yuran out.
    The ML acts normally for the rest of the day, but now the MC has decided to just tell him the truth and live with whatever consequences come her way, so she goes and finds him in bed. As she's telling him the truth about the fact that she's not the MC but actually a "soul borrowing a corpse" (she reassures him that she's not a ghost lmao) she's surprised by how nonchalant and accepting the ML is with all of this! He confesses that right in the beginning after seeing the MC's dramatic change in personality after the crash he had her DNA tested, so he knows she isn't some imposter thus he actually believed the amnesia until Gu Yuran's evidence, that was when he figured out that she was another person. This is where he confesses his feelings by telling her that the one he likes is his wife right now, and seeing how even Gu Yuran could figure out, but he had never cared about the original MC so he didn't notice that she'd become someone else entirely. After all of this, the MC starts telling her about her past life, and they talk until the sun came up without even realizing it.

11. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omo...sweet~ Thank you in tons for the spoiler :sushi_thankyou::love:

savii, Aquaa and Not Today like this.
  12. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    I always felt heartache for the MC whenever she was taunted by others as not suitable for ML just because she was ugly and also That Gu XiaoRan I just hated her all the time I mean her character is the one where you wish to just tear her apart I always have immense dislike towards Homewreckers like her.

13. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was pretty easy to MTL.
    I liked the story of BaoBao and his little wife (NouNou base on MTL)

*NouNou was her father's daughter from his first marriage which is now being abused by her stepmom. She's BB classmate in kindergarten.
    *she doesn't talk much. One factor is because of how she was raised. MC, ML, and MLgrandpa like her for being a sensible child compare to BB.
    *BB taught her to say 'thank you' and 'sorry' by kissing on the cheeks. She did it to the adults as well so MC and ML no longer commented.
    *MC made her a tiger stuff animal so that she won't be afraid to sleep alone anymore. Her stepbrother grabbed but she didn't give. Stepmom slapped her and she hits the wall (not sure if she ends up hitting the wall or stepmom intentionally hits her on the wall). If BB didn't search for her, she might have died. She had a concussion, blood is flowing on her lips, and she's pale. Stepmom insisted that she thought she was just sleeping. NN ends up partially deaf.
    *MC took her to the hospital and since then never gave her back to her shitty family.
    *Stepmom's family had some position in the military and child abuse is the last thing they wanted in their record. They threaten MC to drop the investigation or ML's promotion might get affected. (Lols to them). MC told them that ML's achievements are gained by him and not thru kissing some ass.
    *ML assured MC that it won't be just an apology and stepmom will get a proper punishment. By this time, shittyfather actually didn't know what happened. He knows that stepmom didn't like NN but close one eye. Stepmom was his true love but he was a poor soldier back then so stepmom family didn't like him. Later shittydad married firstwife and had NN. They divorced quite fast and it was said that stepmom and shitty dad already had a relationship before the divorce. He didn't like NN and more like a responsibility he cannot run away. He's more in love with stepmom.
    *Firstwife was called by ML to corner stepmom. Firstwife came because she needed money for her other son's hospital bills, as well as, her last affection for NN. As compensation, NN was given house, shop, and 2million cash. (Although first wife is not the best, I actually like the fact she didn't come after NN who now have properties in her name.)
    *Stepmom family tried to sht ML by messing with the promotion. Too bad grandpa was not to be messed with. He opened a reinvistagation and stepmom family trying to pull strings were put into light. They were dismissed in the military including shittydad.
    *Stepmom and shittydad were really true love. She stayed with him while he choosed her. Shittydad asked ML instead to take care of NN. (Hopefully he still provide for NN and didn't just wash his hands off. But no mention in the novel)

There's a lot of fluff with these two. Like how MC and ML don't want another child but thinks NN is good so if they'll have a daughter-in-law, it must be like NN whose sensible. People always mistaken them for a twin. They got together at around 14 (junior high). MC was from the past and thought that people of her era marries at the age so except being concerned if NN was threatened, she has no other opinion. She immediately went to 'wait for your dad' route. ML was not amazed XD. He made BB kneel and beat him asking if he really like NN, if he knows the seriousness, and that he can't touch NN. In the end, ML lamented how good his son is at picking a wife. He was already in his 30s when MC and him fell in love and BB technically raised his wife.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  14. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    Did mc and ml snusnu?

PrincessBubblegum likes this.
  15. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they gave half share of their company to donor

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who they? The villain or MC ML?
    I think ML asks for company share that is MC rights. And didnt give anything to the donor. The donor is someone serving his/her time in prison.

Pretty disappointed with how the children story ended up. I dont like this kind of route.

sheisthedemon93 and Creolenerd like this.
  17. Ficklyfrim

Ficklyfrim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when did they stop commenting about MC's figure and face? at first i thought she just have a different consideration for being beautiful but then, it was the outsiders who have been commenting... also, when did her leg healed?

18. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Although there's plenty of cliches in this novel but at least it offers something new. MC is not so good looking and skinny while ML is handsome and talented guy. In how most stories flow, the MC will became a beauty, notice by the ML then accepted by the supporting characters.

Yet! In this novel, ofc, at the start most of the characters dislike MC but with her being a virtuous wife, they gradually accepted her :blob_plusone: There's also a part where a female friend insists on giving MC a makeover to make ML totally head over heels. MC agrees but then in her mind, she's commenting that ML still loves to be intimate with her despite her boney body and ugly looks :blob_plusone: I really like their love story :bloblove:

19. Sabrina spellmen

Sabrina spellmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoiler about the neighbors, the woman who asked the female lead to cook for her, and how does it go down?

20. ZeeRose

ZeeRose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please! +1