Spoiler Rebirth of evil mother in law

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Mar 29, 2020.

1. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me, when will this farce of zhang family end? I hate this arc.

mmem likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to novel time 2 months ...

3. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 100
    Finally get to know what happened to everyone after LW death in original novel. LS has dream of previous life .
    Even Jiang Dex has a role !!!!!!!
    After JY left Ls for wang guy , ls went bankrupt. Ls at first didn't knew what happened to Lx only send lx to scare her and jy knew what wang did to lx .
    After jy left with wang guy , he tells ls what he did to lx and how mc death is partially due to lx death n zb meds . Jy even used to beat her 2 children . Jy defaulted death of mc as she was scared mc would take jade back .Wang got bored of jy and gave him to his younger bro . Both wang n his bro went jail soon aftr . Jy went to zb n fjiming . Zb is selfish so didn't care now . Fjiming got to know of jy deception of jade bracelet ,donated his money n left . Zb soon fell . Jy became mistress of rich guy ,wanted to do cosmetic surgery but unsuccessfully so abondoned, then wanted to be celebrity but black history.
    Ls wanted to make a comeback but was blocked everywhere by JD !!! YES YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. JD after leaving his e company was like God of wealth and a upstart in s city ... ls became a manual labour , died in an accident.
    Ls after waking up realised this isn't just a dream as he saw many people he didn't knew so checked online .
    He now knows why mc hates him . He thinks it was better he never knew as everyone from whom should revenge be taken are dealth with. Only jy remains, he plans on making her life hell after she is back from jail . He thinks jD is a hidden danger should be removed , so he went to S city to look for him ...
    Mc knows ls is trying to contact him but stopped midway .
    Jw wrote another paper n result will come in 2 months . During this time he will pit ZB ....
    I guess story is near end as nothing much remained
    But question arises on identity of JD .
    We all know JD got some skills . He could have destroyed li xian before too but he didn't. And why he blocked ls path everywhere in past life... is he the one sending everyone to their retribution in past life.???
    Jd do cares fo mc opinion a lot .....

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  4. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Is jd really 26 years old? If he is atleast 32 , then I could ship him withmc, as she is 42. Please say he is older , I want to ship them.

5. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    No he is young . 26 i guess ....
    If there is ship ,i ship wenyu - mc .
    I kinda find him cute and mc is more secure with him .
    As i find JD to be little cunning .
    When a girl gets betrayed rather than a strong male she wants a one who can give her emotional security ,as mc herself is so op .
    From mc behavior she is more biased towards wenyu maybe due to sympathy. With JD it's more boss- trusted subordinate relationship.

6. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    So is jw is above 30 ? Cause more then 10 years gap makes me uncomfortable.

7. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes above 30 .
    Mc being 42 looks like in twenties so i guess being with a 30 something isn't problem ><
    But i don't think there will be a ml . It is more like developing towards open ending .
    If mc is a male maybe the author have a romantic line but with Cn novels bias as we all know it would be hard for author to give mc any young male or any male ..
    I have never came across any older female mc given a young ml rather most end up back with their husbands even though those husbands were a****le.

8. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's true. If mc was male , she would have gotten a 20 something girl, because Male’s can do anything, right? I think , that's how most author thinks.

AmyraRegan and Aisha Ann like this.
  9. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Author writes what majority audience demands just like harem , sexist, rape,incest genre exists targeting particular audience.

Very few equal n healthy relationship with realistic characters exist in online novels ,that too in bl genre . In bg it's 90% cliche

10. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    There too equality is scarce. Seme are always broody and powerful, uke's are girl in boys skin. Semes are always older, richer,smarter. Ukes are little innocent lamb. Sometime I think, why make bl, if one one party is always acting like the fairer sex. Even when uke's are older, they behaves as if they are not 42 but 4 years toddler. Seke couple are as rare as strong fl-weak ml couple.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    You are so right!!!!! Totally my thoughts !!!.
    I am a fujoshi but i hate those weak type mc male even mc female.
    That mc weak ml strong relationship are so toxic with ml having only facial paralysis n low eq , mc not having any individual rights or individualistic personality . In name of ml being possessive relationship becomes more of a cage rather than having trust , mutual understanding, communication and personal space .
    Apart from entertainment industry very few career option are given to mc female n male but ml has to be a ceo . No other career exists. I just hate that mc male being feminine type genre.
    Till now only these few below novels i could remember i have seen healthy relationships.

Death progress bar.
    Master Mu pampered wife
    Don't pick up boyfriends from trashbin (it's like author here face slap every cliche that exists in this novel)
    Guide on how to fail at online dating
    Later he became a royal reader (mc is ceo)
    All lin orz novels -transmigrated into death seeking film emperor fiance , reborn as villian president lover and many more untranslated ones(ml are the best in lin author novels as author focus is sweet , healthy relationships , reading his/her novels is like feeling fresh all day) ..
    The wife is first
    My wife is my life
    My son might be a villian
    I raised a weak and sickly prince
    My husband with scholar syndrome.
    Please confess to me.
    She became soft n cudly.
    These few i can remember with healthy relationships.

12. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read all of those. I think, heroic death system is also pretty good. Even FOD.
    Besically , only at some of the world hopping stories have equal pairing.

mmem likes this.
  13. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 101
    This chapter kinda reminded me of my "friend" who used to think of me as an "obstacle" and i would find it funny even if she removed me what about million of population outside where one is better than the other
    ZB recieved the "paper" of JW from his computer . He now thinks JW has lost his value as he has jw paper n experimental data which he can slowly slowly work on .
    So he made a plan to make Jw sick by installing pathogens of cold n jw acts with him by acting "sick"
    ZB thinks like his mom to poison Jw as only if jw doesn't exists he can shine just like his mom thinks if sqy doesn't exist she could shine but these people themselves don't work hard and forget there are more better people outside .
    Zb couldn't poision jw as mc has those poison antidotes and he doesn't want to leave handle for himself.
    JW wents to dinner he tells head that someone tried to plant pathogens in my lab and shows video of his assistant planted by zb doing . He leaves zhang family using this excuse and even takes all those expensive instruments . Zhang family recipes he has read what he can get and core ones are not given to him until he gives mc prescription of beauty pills so zhang family has no value for him .
    When mc thinks all those expensive instruments she is like* where is my innocent researcher *and jw is like *i have took care of my diet* as mc always "little nags" him for his health ..
    Jw paper gets approved and editor tells him they have received similar paper as his with first half same and 2nd half wrong data. Jw himself left wrong data. Jw tells editor that what zb did in zhang family . Editor himself has suffered plagiarism in his young age so he hated this kinda thing.
    Journal comes out zb is like till mid this is my paper (lol) but at end it's Jw name ...

14. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Which site you are using? My one has a lot of filler chapter (that's what it's called , right?) From older chapters.

15. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.86kl.com/xs/106884/

I use this one as it has updates with fastest speed .

Th.ay and Poor_Hero like this.
  16. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
  17. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I somehow skipped chapters? How come the story jumped from zhang family ending to fights in a train? And who is this fang tian?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  18. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    aahhhh, turned out that jiang dexian aka male assistant is a rebirth too, just like mc XD dang, will other male lead candidates wake up the original novel's memory like him too?

mmem and lazykitty_99 like this.
  19. TuranTHESuperstar

Reading List:
    Link
    There are few chances. Zb snd wang xiao did have bad end in the original too , so did jy according to Ls's memory. Even if they do, they can't do anything now. And who mc was indicating that cheated her of her money last life for jy? Which assistant? Were they introduced before?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  20. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, the assistant that was introduced by ex-husband. the current mc only recognizes her female friend from high school or something as the sole ally in the company. the rest of company (aka the shareholders and employees) is bought by ex-husband that's why she didn't bother to grab the company for divorce agreement orz