Resolved My edited review doesn't show up

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by laptop1130, Apr 27, 2020.

1. laptop1130

laptop1130 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok.

This novel was very satisfying to read. I loved how it was much more realistic than other survival stories because the MC advances at a normal speed like a normal person.
    Although he does advance faster due to the fact that he was ranked number 1 on the virtual game. It allowed him to use his experience to level up faster.
    He isn't super self righteous so he's not the type of person that would hesitate in killing an enemy. He knows that he can't let everyone live and that sometimes killing is necessary. But he's not bloodthirsty either and won't kill everyone that annoys him so that was one point that I really appreciated. Also, the monsters were also very realistic. They also have intelligence so they make progress and think when they battle. There are some that are even able to use some strategies.
    One monster was able to figure out how to use one of the items from a Lifer. And he used that knowledge to capture some of them.
    Another point that I really appreciated was that there was no romance with the MC. I don't like reading about harems in these type of survival settings so I'm glad that romance was not involved. If there was romance involved in this particular story, it would've led me astray from the world building and plot. Everything in the story was well planned and the questions that I had during the novel was answered in the end so it doesn't end on a cliffhanger. But one thing that did make it a little less pleasing was the last couple chapters.
    The MC ends up being restricted for 5 years so he can't even enter the game. During those moments, I was kind of bored since it was talking about other people.
    But I was still quite satisfied with the ending and would love to see more works from the same author. Translation is high quality although I did notice that sometimes there were re-uploads of the same chapter but it's fine since they didn't miss any chapters. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this novel if you're interested in survival stories with no harem :)

2. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, it was a bug on NU's side. It seems like the spoiler tags in that review somehow bugged NU out. It's fixed now! Sorry about that

laptop1130 and AliceShiki like this.