Spoiler Chongsheng Zhi Muzhen (Manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by thelmarie, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Seiren88

Seiren88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SSF better get ready to loose her head if she really plans to hurt our MC in front if LJX ! Now I'm really looking forward towards next week's chapter !!

2. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh that link.....
    mangadex.org/title/33474/the-queen
    honestly this ones better to get into it’s more dynamic with twists and turns with no frustration as a reader but endless curiosity and bewilderment I guess?

Paper.......wait! Didn’t our Mc write down some of what happened in previous lives near the start? I admit my mind is blank at this moment so I can only think on it blindly

@TuranTHESuperstar At the verge of divorce.......I just had a thought, what if...what if This actually not a method to entrap her but set her up for the next death?
    It’s known she had disappeared and her divorcing him or doing it again would bruise his ego even more and/or bring him shame
    Maybe something like “he can’t keep a woman so how can he keep a country sort of thing”
    What if he is trying to make it seem as if she cheated an eloped, it’s a green hat on the emperor so he people won’t blame him killing her?
    She has no knowledge of their sexual encounters so such a thing wouldn’t be regarded with her own natural shock so it could play out how he wants .....

Gah I am so worried it would be nice to have updates

3. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't. Don't scare me like that.:sweating_profusely:

4. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also reading this one.. But it hasn't been translated in over 2 months :blob_teary:

This manhua is absolute gold though. The art style.. the story telling... the gore :blobhyperthink:

I love everything about it :blob_coffee:

5. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like what FL has done here. He’s telling LJX that she knew of their previous history, and she’s telling him, who cares, be with her (remember how he tried so hard no to let FL know that it was his name on Su Sifu’s marriage plank?) it’s a powerful statement, considering the her/FL before was always clingy to him and will find every opportunity to be with him (grinding inks for him when he said he has works to do, just so she can be with him) that she really has let go. (Who does he think he is? Just because FL was always trying to occupy him, does he think that no matter how cold he is, she will always stayed the same? Well, he wasn’t that wrong, given she died twice trying to stubbornly be with him despite his cold indifferent attitude) but it feels great that the thing he wanted to hide is out in the open, I wonder why he was so adamant anyway to hide that incident. I always feel that there’s something fishy and more to it between him and Su Sifu. How did he even get attracted to such a vile woman.
    as for the paper that falls down, I’m looking forward to it. At this point I feel like Su entering his harem is good, let him lose his peaceful days and leave FL to enjoy herself.

6. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not trying to....I was more asking for your guidance if it could be plausible....Out of everything I don’t know the best outcome if either thing was true.....If she dies she gets another reset, she could plan more efficiently....All I know is she willing ruined her body so she can’t bear children considering she ate the cherry blossom treats...

7. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really?! How nice <3 well by the looks of it, it updates about every 3months with multiple updates so we might be blessed with some soon

it is, it keeps you guessing and clueless...It’s completely powerful, dosent pull punches and is the most realistic course of events

I don’t think I could ever hate it, I love it so much too

Pearl1995 likes this.
  8. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if you say it like that, there are 50-50 chances of that happening. We can't fully trust Ljx in any way or form. That's why that thought scared me.

9. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it mean the Su woman and Ljx had a relation in 3rd life and Su woman is not a virgin ? And where does she ruin her body (cherry sweet ? I think I missed that information, so it was poisened or does she think it ?

Ljx is not trustable because he is an emperor and you don't know what calculations he has and he still need her family to guard the borders. And other family to get power over the court. Either you are his men who he trusts or just his pawn.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    stumblmer likes this.
  10. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo.. is that why she was hesitating a bit but ate it anyway in the end? So she is willing? Interesting..that’s how much she want to get away huh. Ah, I’m feeling even more sorry for her. Arghh..LJX just let her go!

stumblmer likes this.
  11. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason Su is saying that she’s not “clean” anymore is, that is what FL told her to say as an excuse to refuse entering the palace as concubine. She has been trying to delay her marriage by running away, falling while visiting the palace, so she could stay longer there on hope for getting close to LJX, but now she has to ultimately give that up. It’s a sweet revenge for FL, at least that’s what i thought up to this chapter. Su is really longing to enter the palace, and I bet to ultimately scheme again against FL like she did in 1st life, but she is crushing her own dream with her own words.

12. JustAThought

JustAThought Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is the 50-50 between those two options....Ahh that just makes me more and more sad because either outcome is not a good one, the only one who is ever benefiting is him while she just keeps gaining more and more pain in her heart....
    Still thank you

@Asha7 It was some spoilers that was posted, she ate the treat she previously avoided that causes her to be infertile,
    Well regarding that Su woman well I think Winnie has you covered mostly but my thought is that she is stoking the fire, she was the emperor’s first love right? I think her plan was to make more hatred for the Mc ...she is unmarried so maybe it’s something she is claiming like “I have been ruined because Mc payed people to rape me” so it causes more ire.....
    Though that may be her intention it’s possible he isn’t going to respond that way.....the outcomes I can think are not....good ....Their at that level that I do not want to say of it at all

Yeah, he is not done using her family so regardless what he feels he will be drawing it out

@WinnieS Well he gave up on her too, taking away that doctor and thing since he gotten so angry he doesn’t want her to bear his child? Unless she is pregnant right now and that’s why the doctor left...he was using medicine with a lot of ingredients to promote birth afterall...

WinnieS and Asha7 like this.
  13. Persefone

Persefone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that paper falling is another SSF's schemes. You know how these chinese manhuas work: the villain is not defeated that easily, she'll probably make Muzhen go through a lot yet.
    I just wish the author sped up things a biiiiit.:cry:

14. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    nah after reading the existing chapters i see that she's going the "seducing ml" route (as much as she doesn't seem like it)

15. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just please clarify to me something.
    From what I understood (sorry I didn't fully really read because I got pissed off by Li Jinxiu) but did I understood it right? The time they went to that mountain with the tree where they hang names to pray for a blessed marriage or something, they saw Su Sifu there. Is it true that Su Sifu and Li Jinxiu already knew each other and the name she wrote there (though Muzhen was surprised that it was Cao Zhiwen was written) and that name actually is Li Jinxiu?

I have already this bad premonition when they (Li Jinxiu and Su Sifu) were shocked to see each other and Su Sifu's made is socked to see him but held back herself to call out his name.

If so, I think I'll give up this series. I really can't take this cheating bastard. Plus I want Muzhen to get rid of him.

Maeve Arte and Seiren88 like this.
  16. LalalaLa_Vien_Rose

LalalaLa_Vien_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh...i remember that. The author reasoning for the ML past life's actions is just so lame.

17. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr and ppl actually ate that up like high class food. like there ar better places to put a person u love and as a emperor u have the power to save her and u didn't have to be a jerk about everything. she didn't mean to be ur emperor, she was brainwashed

LalalaLa_Vien_Rose likes this.
  18. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder but being the ML "a very intelligent" in history as he has not noticed that the concubine is a whore ??????
    instead of describing it like this because not being honest he is a jerk

lazynoodles and Kumo723 like this.
  19. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he loved MC, looks like he could turned on be those vile scheming women who could even mistreat the MC. And in first live harming the empress and even killing her through those harms only brought them the cold palace. A man who is capable to be like ML in 1. Live and 2. Live is not worth it. I think GO changed now 3 times: 1. Live the innocent, passive and good virtues empress, who was ignored and neglected without strong trained maids to protect and watch over her.

And him trying to take over the court and keeping FL save is bullshit. Since his kids were 7 or 10 (?) and he still could not stabilize the court ?
    So who was hindering it ? The Su women's family ? Or FL family ? What was the balance ?
    Also FL was eittering, without an emotional support and no one to direct her love in that harem. She could not have a child to love. And ML has his shares of childrens from different women and was spoiling them. Why he could never sense her uncomfort about it, why didn't he speak about her beeing childless or gave her comforting words, let her know she is important, a few sentences ?
    He treated her different, not equal to the other women but less, that's why he can't love her because if you love someone you can't always for years play a role without having a moment to follow your feelings. If you love someone, than that person will pull you to her, it never happened for years !!
    Than it only means you are a pawn, a chess piece to put aside when ML feel like it.

2. Live FL was the arrogant, strong empress with a strong personality who doesn't kept a secret about her love, she was passionate and protected herself. What did she get from ML, he was disgusted about her and her actions. He tortured her knowing she loved him, with other women and killing her father and brother. For an empress it's her backing in harem and live. She didn't had his love so, how will she protect herself after it and for that time it was the most cruel thing. ML destroyed FL blood like and even she couldn't have a baby. She sinned against her ancestors and her proud hero dad and brother were ruined because of her and her love.
    What was ML expecting, FL to live on because she had unrequited love for him. Still living and loving the murderer of her family and with the guilt that it was all her fault. Because it was really her fault, since in 1. live only she died and her family survived. All her father's and brother's hard work turned to nothing. The become enemy of the emperor and traitors of the nation.

It looks like he was in the process of stabilizing the court and having full power in court and military. So FL and her family were in his way.
    Su women was married to his trustful man, it could be a play and maybe she could still enter the harem as the "long list twin sister" and the wife of the trusted man could suddenly have an illness and could die.

Now in 3. live she is again another person, a jadded, calm and emotionless woman who doesn't care about ML. It was a fast change that's why ML may be surprised and reacts so strong emotional. Before her change she was the ever living and virtues empress who looked at him when he spoiled his c oncubines, it's known he shared beds with them.
    It was like she tried to ghost him out, the sudden emotional removal is what he could not take.
    So what could be FL main aim in 3. live ?
    Not her freedom but the survival of her family. She knows the court is unruly and ML has back up for people to do her dad's and brother's job. And even she could not be to powerful. What she now needs to do is, doing something to get removed as the empress and sending into cold palace and asking her dad and brother to give up their power. She needs a powerful woman in the palace to take over her job and that women's backing should be stable. She needs to look like losing favor and she wants to hurry ML's plan to take over the court, it will happen sooner or later. But that is the main point, her family can't be an hindrance. Her losing the ability to have a child is an act for that plan. Since a child means the empress is powerful, has an heir and the ML could think the empress family could plot to kill him to take the throb by putting the child on the thron and the empress to govern till the child grows up.
    So her child is a danger for her family and ML will think like that too. It means in every live ML would not let her have a child, because he is an emperor and power rules over love/emotions.
    In ancient time a woman without kids is looked down.

Also FL is not caring about ML and the women, because she already saw them with him, she know with whom he would have a child, who he spoiled and send love gifts to, who and how he kissed them. Because for her it already happened and she wants not to hinder it because it was never in her power to hold him back.
    It was always ML's will. Now he is not touching other women or telling her like that now or wanting to connect with her, means what ?
    He is giving crumbs, he is still not in power but suddenly he could stop going to other women, so it was possible in her 1. live for him but he didn't do it in 1. live.
    He made other women happily pregnant and she was ill after entering the palace. It means her personas in 1. live and 2. live were not worth to be loved. He could play with her this time, he could play a show with her, because she is still an empress and she has still her family. A relationship without trust or nobody to confide in means they never had a bonding.

Or look the other novels were the evil sister kills the empress and child, who worked hard to put her husband on the throne but it turned out he only used her and never loved her. His love and confident was the evil sister with whom he made plans to remove enemies.

So who is ML's team and trusted people ? Why could a subordinate be his trusted person but never his former princess and now empress ? Why was she not trustable ?
    Without trust there is no love, so ML could not love her. And he never advices the innocent empress to watch out of beeing caution when she turned from a princess to an empress. He didn't wanted her, it means he didn't care to give her at least 2 sentences.
    Since he himself was struggling to get power over the court, that means he could not trust to keep her safe, so he had to warn her about at least. But it never happened.

20. WinnieS

Reading List:
    Link
    So the latest chapter it seems like the paper is the written prescription for the FL medicine. The eunuch picked it up and was surprised to see it. LJX got mad and asked Su Sifu why does she have the prescription, and asked her, does she know that the incense she gave to FL have properties that gives bad reactions to the FL’s medicine (poison). Of course Su Sifu denied to have any bad intention and doesn’t know why she came to possessed the prescription. She said she is being framed. FL came forward and said, could there be misunderstandings? And suggest that there could be some people around Su Sifu that suspicious. So LJX asked the eunuch to bring some people into the palace(Su’s maid). One of the maid said she has been Su’s maid for six years. She said that Su is a gentle, virtuous and talented woman. There are many suitors that come asking for her hands, but all refused because the parents and her/Su included wanted to enter the palace, but her marriage proposal was rejected by the emperor (I don’t know if this refers to LJX or his father, the late emperor). So they/Su & family, was dejected and now worrying because Su is getting older and no more suitors comes forward. That’s why, the maid said, they were happy when FL granted the marriage with the other guy(forgot his name). But the maid said she didn’t expect that, after she was punished for something that she doesn’t know, and returned to Su’s room he found a voodoo doll (witchcraft is a no no) that bearing FL name. Well of course Su denied it and asked for mercy. LJX is getting more angry. End of chapter.
    I wonder who put that paper on her/Su? Could it be FL? Is this her way of taking revenge for the first life? If yes, then this will be the first revenge she’s taking for her previous life. So far what she’s been doing is correcting the mistakes she made in the past and was focused on leaving.
    I’m still curious though if LJX and Su Sifu are completely innocent in this timeline or not. The way he has been handling her, from the meeting at the mountain, and the secret meeting where he made her cry and the one he has been hiding in his room when she’s supposedly missing, are still unclear. Whenever I remember the 1st timeline where FL crying silently in her sleep because of him and his concubines, my dislike for him multiply. I don’t think I can ever like him to ends up with Muzhen/FL.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020