Spoiler Rebirth of the Majestic Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description:
    The heroine Elaine stood alongside her boyfriend Ethan Xia, helping him fight in the business industry for many years. However, her efforts went through the drain when it was repaid by a car accident instigated by Ethan Xia. Dying full of resentment, she was unexpectedly reborn into the body of Miss Coretta Su. Determined to seek revenge, she uses the body of Correta Su to marry Leo Pei, the ML, and opens a path toward revenge.
    link: https://mangadex.org/title/39210/rebirth-of-the-majestic-wife

spoilerzzzzz anyone??

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  2. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read this months ago as a webtoon ^^ kind of curious too~

4. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  5. jgfenix

jgfenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I saw the novel here in Novelupdates but the translated title was different and I don´t remember now. Anyone knows?

6. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    orientalfairy and Clars like this.
  7. darkuser2805

darkuser2805 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna sum up my findings so everyone can continue:
    The manga said that it is based on the novel: "rebirth of a precious wife: the hearts of emperors and children alike". I tried to look for it but didn't find anything.
    The raw title translate roughly into : "Reborn wives: Emperor Shao ’s darling" which also doesn't yield anything.
    If you search for the image of the book instead you will find the title translated into: Rebirth of a Wife: The Emperor's Heart's Pet which also doesn't do anything.
    Even the author name change between " Lu Xi Fei" and "Lu Feixi".
    At this point the only option is to read the converted version of the raw page but the character name changes greatly and of course other problems that comes with reading converted text.
    Through my search the rebirth sth sth flim emperor keep showing up( don't know why).
    I went through novel update with wife in the search but didn't find anything (maybe i missed it).
    That's everything I got so far about the novel.
    Anyone who found the translated novel please help.

zemblenity and augacutan like this.
  8. Bukoppai

Bukoppai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it possible that the novel wasn’t translated into English yet?

9. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad ,I wanted to read the novel since I enjoy reading novels more than comics cus novels are more specific and absorbed

zemblenity likes this.
  10. axLd

axLd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they will have kids :)

yfndsh likes this.
  11. yfndsh

yfndsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for the face slapping please :cookie:

axLd likes this.
  12. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first step she takes is to join his entertainment company

yfndsh likes this.
  13. Liara

Liara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this from the novel or comic

14. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you are talking about the novel. Yes they had a pair of twins a boy and a girl and one daughter.

Don't expect this as a fluffy story. It was so hard liking the ML. He was such a douche from the beginning and middle of the story but he became decent in the end.

axLd and yfndsh like this.
  15. ghostofmater

ghostofmater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure how accurate I am since I went through google translate to read the story. Agreed, the ML was hard to like. I wanted them to divorce for the majority of the story. There seems to be two arcs, one on the MC and ML and the next is about one of their daughters grown up. I didn't read the second one.

(First time posting in forums, sorry if there are any mistakes!)

Not sure how much to spoil. Not even going to try names since Google translator translates names weirdly.
    Let me know if I need to delete this if it's too much. But please be nice ;w;.
    • The singer he keeps protecting was the ML's cousin on his mother's side. Her parents were done in by the ML's current parents out of spite of the ML's real mother and for their property of the Jewelry company. He is helping her out of guilt.
    • The singer does plot against the MC cause prior to them finding out they were cousin, she also loved the ML. She ruins her voice and blamed it on the MC.
    • After the singer is out of the picture, his childhood friend that he loved for years comes back into the picture asking the ML to help him divorce her marriage. She also tries to get into the mix and try to divorce the couple to get the ML.
    • Another lady comes into the picture and tries her hand in divorcing the couple (this is after MC had the twins) and trying to marry the ML. (The Han family I think?) They met due to the couple saving her from thieves or something and the lady fell in love with the ML. Alot of plotting with this one.
    • Another antagonist is a lover or something the ML had taken in the past and she's an assassin from a crime syndicate or something. ML had crippled her group before and now wants revenge. She tries to murder the MC a lot.
    • Not so much a love rival, but a huge misunderstanding comes out of it. The granddaughter of the person who taught the ML how to fight and he lived with them when he was younger also liked him. The girl never plotted against the ML, but shit happens due to misunderstandings.
    • MC had 2 friends that liked her, but they knew their boundary since she was married. But apart from the two, there was one love rival to the ML that does happen at the end where it causes a whole incident.
    • ML holds out information like it's very air that's keeping him alive. ALOT of misunderstanding and majority of the couple argument is due to trust issues and etc.

Or at least I remembered. Too many to recall all
    1. Singer voice got ruined, the singer blamed MC. He believed the singer instead of his wife unconditionally.
    2. Childhood friend sister got hit by a car. The sister blamed MC for being ruthless and intentional or something.
    3. The childhood friend got a miscarriage due to a car accident. The friend blamed the MC for being in the car? Which doesn't make sense since she wasn't the one driving nor was in the car to begin with. She was covering for a friend who the childhood friend and her cousin was trying to capture.
    4. Spent time with the childhood friend alone when it was his birthday all night and said he was doing something else.
    5. Kept lying about his whereabouts when he was going to see the assassin lover.
    6. She was bleeding and dying in a house. ML's teacher's grandaughter was saved and ML had carried her through the rain to save her, while the MC was looking through the window, at their backs, as they walked away from her. She was barely conscious and heavily injured. She tried calling out to them, but she couldn't muster the strength out to call any louder due to blood loss and the rain drowning her out. (He didn't know she was in the house near where he saved the friend. Friend meant to say something but was also drugged up from kidnapping. )I was livid at this point LOL. Couldn't he have carried her by the shoulder, like a normal person, or get his many bodyguards to carry her? -sigh- gotta cause misunderstanding....
    7. ETC ETC ETC. Alot of misunderstandings that was infuriating. Glad I got finished with the book tbh.

• ML's father is his birth father and ML's mother is dead due to the Pei family. Whoever now occupies the wife's position is his stepmother. ML is considered the illegitimate child and was kicked out of the family later on in the story.
    • The MECO company CEO is the ML.
    • The parents' MC's current body is in now isn't her birth parent. They are, by blood, her aunts and uncle. Her real father is of the Su family, the brother of the "current father." He had married a royal from another country and had children. She has a birth brother, that "saves" her. He is currently the king of that country. This in turns makes the MC a princess.
    • She got 3 children, a boy and a girl twin and another daughter after them.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. That's sum it all up. To be honest.
    I wanted the ML to truly suffer. He really did not trust his wife from the get go. She was framed and accused so many times. It was pitiful. I wanted to punch the ML for always siding with the women instead of the FL. That's why when they separated. I was so glad because he didn't deserve her. And yes the scene where he stood in the park while it rained. Didn't even cut it as an atonement for all things he did not do for her.

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    zemblenity, Fattiger and axLd like this.
  17. axLd

axLd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from the novel

18. axLd

axLd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow....sums it up

19. axLd

axLd Member