Spoiler I Don't Want To Be Empress!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Dec 30, 2019.

1. yum_takoyaki

yum_takoyaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    PS sorry for my English!

Chapter 16:
    MC is in the garden walking with her knight. Knight asked whether she's worried about the H due to the legend. But it doesn't bother the MC and even reiterate that ML doesn't need love from MC so its ok for her. ML then appears who then holds her hands and told her that he needs to tell her something. MC obviously very confused about this especially ML keeps appearing out of nowhere. Plus MC is still believing that ML should be with H. MC agrees to talk to ML but the knight is still present, and reminds ML that he needs to maintain dignity. ML then turns around and told the knight to not disturb and to go away and that ML is with MC so she's safe. ML then told MC that everything is clear and confesses that he's interested in her, which made the MC a little shock and asked whatever happened to the contract they told each other from the beginning (not to love each other) ML disregarded this and said that this is not about their contract or state affairs, this is just about his taking a liking to her. And whilst ML is saying all this to MC, H is listening behind a column.

2. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers! :aww:

yum_takoyaki and arlovebird like this.
  3. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all the spoilers! :notworthy::sushi_thankyou:
    If possible, can you share where you where able to find the raws and whether this was free or not? Thank you once again!

4. yum_takoyaki

Reading List:
    Link
    in Korean and it's free...
    https://funbe.life/황비님-황비님

5. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. yum_takoyaki

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry it's a bit confusing this chapter. I'm not Korean but I am learning it and English isn't my first language. Translating this chapter is a little hard. I only translated parts which I thought were most important.

MC is gathering her thoughts in her room. The chapter starts stating to control the people of the empire you need power (by force) and loyalty (through means). Even if the empire is peaceful the people always needs some kind of protection, hence, religion is used to capture the hearts of the people. With this support, the temple can move or do things without any restrictions, as they need each other. And especially with H appearing the royal family and the temple will be even closer. MC is having a little trouble as what's happening now is a little different from what she knows. MC is walking with her knight in the garden again more thinking like there is no reason for the royal family and the temple to fight etc. she then asks the knight to go to the library to get her records that have been published in the last 2 years as something is bothering her, and she wants to investigate it little by little. MC then sees the brother. Brother is thinking of going to the temple to acquire some personal info and MC then said that she wants to write a letter for the temple saying that H is doing well so that no one will question it. Moving on to the next scene, H is scene entering ML's room as he has called for her.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  7. yum_takoyaki

Reading List:
    Link
    H wants to know why ML called her, she is thinking maybe he still wants to interrogate her more. Instead ML asked for her name which made H a little confused. ML approached her and she's scared. She doesn't know what to do, so she told him her name but still a little nervous and uncomfortable as they are alone. ML then moves a little closer which again makes her more nervous. (I'm a little confused, because H already told her name to him, but he asks again wanting to confirm that her name is Mia, but I guess because she's nervous around him he thinks this isn't true??) ML moves even closer (flowery scene) and asks how should he call her. H is now shy and moves away from him, she feels her chest and thinks to herself that she's feeling a little strange. H then asks whether ML wants them to choose where she stays. ML replies that at the moment the imperial palace is looking after her, but he thinks the temple would like to bring her in, most probably due to the legend. He then tells her that its an old legend but it's old and doesn't think the credibility is good. But he tells her of the legend of the woman with black hair etc. with sacred powers. H is confused because she's not a god and doesn't have sacred powers. ML is basically giving H a choice whether she wants to stay or go to the temple. ML explains that the temple won't harm her etc. and that she will be treated as someone important in the future when she learns how to use her powers etc. H is now thinking and talking to herself that she feels strange again, that something hurts and she doesn't know why, but she wants to know more about the ML. So H said she would like to stay in the imperial palace. ML didn't mind and said it would be a pleasure. H then leaves and is thinking again, I think having a little conflict with herself as she's saying to herself that she doesn't think what she did right now isn't bad, but she wants to confirm something, but she thinks maybe she's being greedy. The chapter ends with green haired man interrupting her thoughts and asks whether she's finished talking with ML etc. but she asks what food green haired man what food does he like which he then replies anything but the food she prepares haha H walks out annoyed.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I am more curious about emperor's brother actually. Since MC keep saying he's not a character from the book, so who really he is??

9. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  10. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I more curious about the brother any spoilers on him?

Tiffanyvu00 likes this.
  11. yum_takoyaki

Reading List:
    Link
    so far there's not much of a hint on what his intentions are, although in the upcoming chapters he will approach the heroine telling her that he can try to help her get closer to ML.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Kings_101 likes this.
  12. Crims28

Crims28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know the Emperor's name? I swear I saw it once in the webtoon but when I tried to look for it again, I can't find it anymore?

13. The1Rin

The1Rin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know her ex cheated on her but it should have taken her more time to move on, enters a brand new place and falls in love with the first person who's nice to her (he started to ignore her later so she acts like she's heartbroken). she has low standards and it's no wonder her ex cheated.
    p.s. no one deserves to be cheated on

imreallyanarwhal, Elren, Aj90 and 4 others like this.
  14. no preservatives allowed

no preservatives allowed Well-Known Baker【nuffies please appear】

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I mean the first freaking reason the emperor made the "heroine" fell in love with him was because he didn't make the "heroine" go to the temple due to the fact that she won't be able to tolerate the 'experiments and trials', but then the reason the ml did that was because of MC, in short, the heroine's an ungrateful idiot :facepalm::blobexpressionless:(I'm gonna call her former heroine now)
    also, if this facade continues I will legit root for the brother and mc

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  15. Yue17

Yue17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for my English
    *Later the Emperor's brother tells OG fl the legend about a Girl Who has dark hair and eyes that becomes an empress bc has God's power and will make the empire more prosperous and that's the reason MC is the Queen and not the Empress
    *Emperor gifts a bunch of dresses for MC but she thought were for Mia
    *Mia is hurt as she fell In Love with the emperor and feels bad bc MC is really nice to her
    *Green hair guy realizes Mia has develop feelings for the emperor so he tells her that she is super crappy as MC was the one who helped her at the beginning and the emperor only loves MC so Mia gets mad and ask if it's so bad to Say hello to the person you like
    *MC is still investigating about the crimes that are happening in the kingdom and realizes that someone above the Church in terms of power must be the culprit, Ask the bodyguard and says only the emperor’s brother and the emperor himself are above them but mc does not think are them (I think is the brother getting revenge for something as we can see flashbacks of Him being dark and angry in chapter 30 or 31)
    *Moving forward to the party Mia asks emperor to dance but he declines as he promise MC to be only with her
    *They Started to dance and emperor tells MC that he likes her but she freaks out and flee the ball
    *Mia is ready to give up the emperor as she can see he is happy with mc
    *MC flees to a balcony & she remember that in the book the OG fl gets hurt in the party bc of her so she's wondering if she Took mia's place as the FL and would also get hurt but by somebody else and that's why she is so scared because in spite some things are different in the book important things are happening and she does not know what to do
    *Emperor’s brother consoles her
    *Someone aims at them with an arrow, blondie protects her

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  16. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is the bad guy lol . He plans a coup later

17. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is annoying , it’s just in her existence .

18. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have spoilers for this . Have read the latest raws and bit of Korean spoilers , so will be glad to answer questions if I know the answer

19. baylee0honey

baylee0honey Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know how it ends? and if there are any more misunderstandings between ML and MC? Does the heroine give up on the ML or does she make more unreasonable moves?

Seiren88 likes this.
  20. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    And who is the brother really is? Because he didn't appeared on the novels.

Seiren88 likes this.