Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Neneee

Neneee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the chinese raws.

Apparently during the time that the ML was pursing that blonde she got caught by some bad people and screamed for him to save her, which he did by killing those people. Afterwards instead of thanking him she was like "Don't come near me, you're a monster". Later on she even told the people at their school that he's a monster, that she can't forget how he could kill those people without any hesitation and how he got even more excited by the sight of their blood. This is how everyone started calling him monster and when he heard it even he believed that he was a monster :blobcurse:

2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What changes were shown? Can please list them?? It's been a while since I checked back on this thread...

3. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I just read chapter 87. So horrible that beetchh!! She is so full of herself and need to be the most of everything. Crazy. Thankfully our Athy is a mature and kind lady

Celebrianna, Mikaa, SoShy and 2 others like this.
  4. Jucha

Jucha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Muhahaha to sibling fight!! I sadly dont have a sister! BUT i got a bog brother! Who i had made it a life goal to annoing him to the dead becoz i can!! I insult my brother, call him pig and what not! He do the same to me! BUT if anyone else insult my brother other than me, i’ll get super pissed and the person will end in my blacklist! The sames with bro no one insults me other then him. But in all this siblings fight, we still cant beat our mom who shit us up and yup we also go drinking after crying about being “hit” by mom

Leilacus, tisifone21 and Mikaa like this.
  5. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In episode 89 the ML warns the biotch to not do anything to his wife, so in episode 90 she is salty, thinking to herself that Mc is fake.
    The guys are hunting, ML is winning, and the crown prince apologizes for doing nothing when everyone was bad mouthing the ML after the biotch said that he was a monster. ML being the mature person he is, accepts the apologies by saying to leave the past in the past. Episode 90 felt very short.

6. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 90 is actually longer in original tho, here is the link to raw
    The last moment is SO CUTE! The ML is a cutie pie! :blobmelt:

7. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read till the last eat raws . so regarding what do you want to know ?
    the ML ? also regarding the sister . So people have started seeing through the facade . One of her loyal members is understanding that she isn’t some messiah , she is a naive little girl . The nobility is in cahoots .

9. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just had time to read the full chapter (not some screenshots - as sometimes it does not tell the whole story) and tried to be as detail as possible, so here goes :
    It was when Lucarian was a student and hadn't got his title, he met Lacia. She was friendly to everyone but seemed like she treated Ryan differently. So he had his hope, and gave her everything she wanted. He thought that he could only be patient, until she gave her answer. (He was really innocent back then, it broke my heart)
    Before he got his answer from her, Yarundi that disguised as students at their university took Lacia as hostage. So Ryan helped her and killed all the Yarundi. Lacia freaked out (well, understandable, she was young and to see such bloodbath was terrifying). With her trauma and shock, she told people that it was terrifying, she was scared, Ryan was like a monster, he cold-bloodedly killed all the Yarundi. (again, I honestly understood how she and the other students felt. I would be freaking out as well if I had a friend like that).
    Although, for Winterne is only normal to fight against Yarundi. It is their responsibility. However, at that time, Ryan realized that for his future partner, his responsibility can be a cruel shackle. He didn't think that in other people's eyes, it looks like he was really a monster (heart broken here)
    It was a story from the past that he told Athy. He said after that time, he cut ties with those people. it was hard at the beginning, but after he graduated, he inherited his title and focus on his work. Time flew really fast at that time. And then, he met Athy. He said that his past doesn't matter now that he has Athy by his side and that now he is the happiest man in the world (major AWW!!!)
    Athy told him that he did very well that he protected everyone from Yarundi. That's something he needs to do, and those time must be hard for him and thank you for being strong. She told him that she is proud of him (AWWW again!!) and he thought "meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me" (HUHUUU!!! So glad they found each other, they were misunderstood in their life and now they have the chance to be happy and loved)

Will continue to give more detailed spoiler later on. Pretty busy lately.

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!

Seiren88 likes this.
  12. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome @chamchaworld !

Athy thought to herself, while getting ready, that Lacia Valencia, called Ryan a "Monster" after he saved her life, and not long after that, got engaged to Prince Vladimir. Eventhough Ryan said that all was in the past, Athy is still upset (that's our girl!).

Meanwhile, in the dining room, the royal family and Lacia were waiting for the ducal couple. The princess complimented Lacia saying that today she is so pretty like a ceramic doll she has in the palace (yes, lifeless LOL).

After the ducal couple arrived and sat down, crown prince proposed a toast. Lacia raised her glass, but no one else raised their glass, and she got confused.

However, Athy said her toast, followed by Ryan, and after that they raised their glasses for the toast.

Apparently it was a toast tradition in Amaryllis from a really long time ago. Which everyone there knows, except for Lacia (HAHA! You uncultured swine) but the princes were pleasantly surprised that Athy knows the tradition. Because even not many nobles in Amaryllis know that tradition. So eventhough Athy was from Amaryllis, it was still a surprise she knows (of course, such a fine and intelligent lady).

During the dinner, Ryan was attentive to Athy, giving her favourite food from his plate, super adorable, which caught everyone attention because according to the princess, Ryan is not a considerate people that he even thought of someone else's food.

And Athy was like, "Really? But Ryan has been really considerate towards me ever since we first met. He even got even more considerate as time goes by that I feel like I'm living in a dream" (AWWWWW!!!).
    The princess then added that even the shy expression Ryan made now is weird, he has never made that expression before. (only to our girl!).

The ambience of the dinner was warm with friendly conversation between the royal family and Athy, that it made Lacia a lil bit salty (LOL!).

13. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    She spend her time there being salty towards Athy and Ryan. What I didn't understand, why she feel jealous towards Athy and Ryan? She's already choose the Prince and we can see the prince treat her very well too.

14. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    I know rightt?!! Not sure if it will be explained later on. But I guess it was just how she is. Growing up, she tried so hard to be the best and got better life. She is the daughter of a "mere" baron that was a commoner anyway and not even a graceful noble family (the dad likes to drink and gamble).
    She is salty to see the man who got away is now happily married, so to make her feel better about herself, she tried to justify and tried to believe that he was unhappy with the wife because of course, she believed she is the best and someone can only be happy with her (yea right). She believed that Ryan still likes her haha what a joke.

15. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think, she has a protagonist of harem novel mentality . Even if she choosed one partner, other members of her harem should only love her, remain single, even if marries, should leave his wife and come to her rescue at her back and call. So, how dare he loves his wife!!! That's why she is salty.

16. Kaleidoscopeview

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. She has the needs to be the most loved, most important, the most of everything. ugh!

Continuing into the dinner, Prince Vlad said that no matter where in Winterne, you can see how well managed is the territory. The people in the capital also praise Ryan a lot. Ryan answered that the people praised him too much, they are always like that.
    ANNNDDDD.... the sour betch put down her fork, being salty as always and Ryan noticed that.
    After the dinner, the princess asked Athy and Lacia for a walk however Lacia said that she didn't feel well so she's going to bed to rest. So while Lacia walked by herself, she was complaining (in her mind) that they didn't take her seriously. They were being hateful (to her), because only they who have the lineage of noble (HA!) and because the royal family is trying so hard to please the ducal couple. Eventhough, she thought that recently Vladi clearly belittled the Mansion of the Grand Duke. On the other hand, she has never saw that shy expression of Ryan (to Athy) in front of her.
    Suddenly, Ryan called Lady Valencia (mind you, not Lacia) and asked to have a moment for talk. Lacia was happy and said "Clearly, Lucarian", ANNDDD Ryan revised her saying, "It is Grand Duke Winterne, becareful of your manner" (LOLL!!!!), but Lacia still sweetly smiling answered, "I'm really sorry, Lucarian. Are you still angry that I rejected you? But then..."
    Ryan didnt let her finish and said, "Don't touch my wife, that's all I have to say to you" (BOOMMM!!! hahaha sorry I'm too happy).

Lacia was nervous and taken aback especially by Ryan's cold expression.
    Lacia : "What's with your expression? As if I have done something"
    Ryan : "For now you haven't done something. But I'm sure you will plan something later. Lady Valencia, I warn you, don't use my wife to satisfy your CHEAP PRIDE. I don't want her to suffer for useless things." (double attack!!! yes!)
    Lacia : "Lucari..." (tried to hold him but he avoided, and she was surprise).
    Ryan : "If you don't feel well, it's better that you rest in your room for the rest of the time. I'm leaving."

annnnddd he left her and she laughed bitterly.

The ladies and the fourth Prince were having a picnic, and as the princess said it was a nice day for a hunt (Ryan and the other Princes went for a hunt), but she liked having picnic with Athy and she loved the fresh weather during summer in Winterne. She then noticed Lacia's salty face and asked because Lacia's didn't look well. Lacia said she was ok and she was enjoying the picnic as well.

But in her mind, she remembered again when Ryan told her just to rest in her room for the rest of the time (HAHA), and she thought while looking at Athy:
    "Look at her fake smile. You think you are amazing, huh? and you can't help but to brag, right?"
    Meanwhile, in the hunting ground, the Princes praised Ryan that it seemed the winner of the hunting today has been decided that it would be Ryan. However, Prince Vlad said he hasnt admitted to defeat and he went by himself, while Crown Prince asked Ryan to go together.
    Crown Prince : "I feel that it has been long time I haven't get along with you. It is thanks to the Grand Duchess."
    Ryan : "Yes. If Aisha hadn't arranged the itinerary, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to participate."
    CP : It's that so. Seems like I need to thank her properly", "Lucarian, after all, we are blood relatives, we are still one family".
    Ryan : "What are you trying to say?"
    CP : "I've been wanting to tell you this, today thanks to the Grand Duchess, finally I have the opportunity to tell you this personally"
    CP : "Lucarian, I want to ask for your forgiveness. When they pointed you out at the university, and I was only observing. At that time, I was really sensitive about everyhing. I desperately wanted to inherit the throne, and I thought of you as the biggest threat. But when I realized the truth, long time has already passed. I know that telling you now must make you think that I'm very cunning... But can you forgive me?"
    Ryan : "Isn't there a saying that says "Let the past go with the wind"? Things from the past, let them stay in the past."
    CP : "Thank you", "Among all of us, you are really the most mature one."

Aahhhh I'm really happy with how everything goes with them. I was really nervous when the Royal family planned to go to Winterne with Lacia the sour betch and how they had this negative prejudice on the ducal couple. and wow, Ryan is a really gentleman and such a model ML. He treats the MC with utmost respect and care, and he knows not to hide things from the wife and to draw the line with flirty sour betch. He made sure the MC doesn't have doubt on how much he cares for her eventhough there was someone from his past.

Normally I'm not really into Chinese manhua but this one is good. So good that I even abused my limited Spanish knowledge because I just can't wait for the English version.

17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most decent male lead in chinese manhua. He win my heart when at their first night, Athy kinda nervous and he told Athy 'i will not touch you until you give me your full consent'.

18. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, really.

19. Luciernagah1

Luciernagah1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me encantó el manga, me costó encontrar la novela

20. Luciernagah1

Luciernagah1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Encontré la novela pero es imposible para mí leerlo, primero hay que comprar los capítulos y segundo no sé coreano.